Anime VS Anime

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Anime VS Anime

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Well, in this topic we will discuss who would win between two anime characters, and after sum arguments, we will decide who would win, i made this becuz a friend of mine didn't beleived me that Touma Would win against a fight with Goku, well, those are our 2 first contestants!!! : Kamijyo Touma VS Goku
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Re: Anime VS Anime

Post by kai the pkk »

goku no contast toumas nullify abillities wouldnt apply to goku's power if they did goku has more training in martial arts I love kamijyo touma and majutsu no index but between the two characters...no contest
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Goku vs RahXephon (Yes, the dolmen itself).
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

well, kai, yeah, i think so too but, if goku makes sumthing like saiyan 4 and touma cancels it, maybe goku would be all scared, and touma probably would punch him, tough i think that goku would win vs touma if we take in count the physical conditions, well, we have our winner! Goku!!

Now, Accelerator (To aru majutsu) and with his awakening already discovered vs Goku (we will take the winner from our previous fight to the new one)
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

holy **** goky vs rahxephon......Id think Rahxephon....dont know why.....and mutha f*cking Accelerator with weird clearance angel thing againt goku.......Id still have to say goku....once again its like....goku has instant transmission so if he were hit by Accelerators attack goku can teleport before the friction would tear his body to dust
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

altough!, accelerator can make sum really weird new moves with this transformation, let's wait for sum more argues
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Alucard from Hellsing vs. Albedo from Xenosaga the Animation.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Alucard vs Albedo...

Albedo can run out of power and die, so I'm gonna have to say Alucard would win.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Minato(Naruto) Vs Minato(P3)
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Id say alucard...cause he never losses atleast from what i've seen...god the son of a **** just wont go down............and i dont like naruto so i'll just say minato from P 3
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

RX-0 Unicorn vs Strike freedom.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

I want to say unicorn but the strike freedom was absolutely insane
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

kai the pkk wrote:I want to say unicorn but the strike freedom was absolutely insane
you're kidding right? Simply turn into destroy mode and there wont even be a strike, the bits will simply get hijacked anyway and dismember the strike, lets not forget that the unicorn has an I-field, and have you seen how strong its shield is? No offense but I just typed that in to see what kind mook likes seed.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

i like the mobile suits in seed the characters and rehased story sucks and I havent gotten that far into unicorn so I don't know all the technical **** but F*ck me right lol
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I dont like the mobile suits in seed due to the nuclear power they run on, come on, nuclear? Besides here's a video of what the Unicorn can do:

It doesnt even have all its weapons! How in the world do you take on a funnel equipped mobile suit and travel so fat you leave a red trail and all you can say is a gas guzzler like strike freedom would win?
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

oh my god I get it I just thought the strike freedoms frame was cool it just looked cool to me allright it also blew alot of **** up so I just liked the mobile suit? What you bring up are solid points im not disagreeing with you im totalling agreeing with unicorn ripping stike freedom to pieces this doesnt need to be a debate your facts are sound and you backed them up with proof i just only saw the up to half of the second ova of unicorn so far so i couldnt say whether witch would win and witch wouldnt this doesnt need to a debate 2 in the morning besides i never once said it'd win
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

@kai, you kidding right?? strike freedom is.... it's better Aile gundam... also, i'd say Unicorn, Kaori told enugh reasons for it, now a fight between equals!!!! Goku vs Mario!!, lol i'm kidding, but yeah, goku vs mario AND Minato(P3) Versus Souji (P4 MC)
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Are you all aware that different universes used different frames? It's hard to compare frames when the weaponry doesn't transfer or the enemies aren't the same.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

yeah, i know, but that's the logic, SEED is better in some aspects, like the JUSTICE and FREEDOM gundams, they kick Unicorn's ass
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Helbaworshipper wrote:Are you all aware that different universes used different frames? It's hard to compare frames when the weaponry doesn't transfer or the enemies aren't the same.
Newtype=Coordinator, Unicorn=NT-D, Newtype Destroyer.
AZURE-KITE wrote:yeah, i know, but that's the logic, SEED is better in some aspects, like the JUSTICE and FREEDOM gundams, they kick Unicorn's ass
Coming from you sounds credible alright...