Naruto Shippuden Manga *Spoiler Warning*

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

_Tri-edge_

Re: Naruto Shippuden Manga *Spoiler Warning*

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

zaseo wrote:Wonder what Sasuke would do if he destroy all of the villages? You would think he would ask Orochimaru to do some reanimation justu so that he could see his family again.
Umm, Orochimaru's busy chilling inside the Sake Bottle from Itachi's Susano'o. So yeah. He'll be back when forever ends. I'm pretty sure Sasuke just wants to destroy the Leaf Village, not all villages. His primary goal is to restore his clan, so he'll probably pick up some **** from the street and start rebuliding. Unfortunately, there will be no more "Full-fledged" Uchiha anymore, since all of the female Uchiha are dead.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Well Madara will try, and destroy all of the villages. He will pick up some power lusting girl if he doesn't die.
MizuTakishima

Post by MizuTakishima »

zaseo wrote:Well Madara will try, and destroy all of the villages. He will pick up some power lusting girl if he doesn't die.
Sorry, me again~ But have you been reading the Naruto manga at all lately? Madara's already revealed what he's wanted to do- he wants to turn the moon into a big@$$ Sharingan-thing and use it to take over the world; that way everyone "lives peacefully" and that there aren't any wars. It'd be a false happiness but he hasn't said anything about destroying all the villages...
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

MizuTakishima wrote:
zaseo wrote:Well Madara will try, and destroy all of the villages. He will pick up some power lusting girl if he doesn't die.
Sorry, me again~ But have you been reading the Naruto manga at all lately? Madara's already revealed what he's wanted to do- he wants to turn the moon into a big@$$ Sharingan-thing and use it to take over the world; that way everyone "lives peacefully" and that there aren't any wars. It'd be a false happiness but he hasn't said anything about destroying all the villages...
I doubt that plan would go though without any destruction. People of all the villages will fight back.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Well, Sasuke's F*cked. Blind as a bat, and it's three, oh I'm sorry, TWO against one, since Sakura was so full of fail in this chapter. Now we might get to see that so called "power" Itachi gave Naruto.
MizuTakishima

Post by MizuTakishima »

Haha, totally forgot about the Power that Itachi gave Naruto. Hopefully he'll get to use it on either Sasuke or Madara, whoever he's able to run into first..

Though I must say I'm kinda ticked off at Kishimoto for the Sakura!Fail-ness. Can't women do anything right in his manga other than cook and produce offspring?

Yes we could look back at how many times women have kicked butt in Naruto in the past, but I don't think that'll change my "Kishimoto is a sexist b@stard" view of the guy >:I No offense to anyone who disagrees or anythin'.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

MizuTakishima wrote:Haha, totally forgot about the Power that Itachi gave Naruto. Hopefully he'll get to use it on either Sasuke or Madara, whoever he's able to run into first..

Though I must say I'm kinda ticked off at Kishimoto for the Sakura!Fail-ness. Can't women do anything right in his manga other than cook and produce offspring?

Yes we could look back at how many times women have kicked butt in Naruto in the past, but I don't think that'll change my "Kishimoto is a sexist b@stard" view of the guy >:I No offense to anyone who disagrees or anythin'.
Hey now. Hinata kicks ass sometimes. In fact, she's a hell of a lot better character than all the other Kunochi. Plus, she's hot. Naruto's lucky self might be tapping that after this is all over.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Lovely.

I don't think its sexism. Most characters are terrible. Theres only a handful of strong people. That girl into shota is strong. Karin isn't strong, but she is useful regardless of what fans say. Old lady brought someone back to life without using the dragon balls. Tsunade is powerful.
MizuTakishima

Post by MizuTakishima »

Tolby wrote:I don't think its sexism. Most characters are terrible.
Good point `__`;

Read the newest chapter last night and Naruto saved Sakura bridal style OTL But yeah, even I know Karin is useful and that Tsunade is strong. But remember guys? what I said about how looking back at the strong-ness of female characters in the past won't really change how I feel about Kishi? XD;; (nobody ever listens to me orz) But the whole "most characters are terrible" thing does cheer me up~
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

All the characters that've died once have lost all usefulness. Thank you Nagato, for pointing out how many characters are just fillers. I mean, even Kakashi just tripped over a pebble instead of trying to kill Sasuke by throwing a Kunai. Seriously, which is the better idea, making him block it to give Sakura a chance to run, or trying to get to them before Sasuke's lightning reflexes slit her throat?
MizuTakishima

Post by MizuTakishima »

Yeah; I think Kakashi forgot to use that brain-thing of his XD
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

What happened to Sasuke is just what happens when you try to input too many cheat codes at once.

You crash the game :3
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

TheSorrow wrote:What happened to Sasuke is just what happens when you try to input too many cheat codes at once.

You crash the game :3
He's going to summon Missingno.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

I approve of batshit crazy Sasuke. Much better than crybaby Sasuke.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Tolby wrote:I approve of batshit crazy Sasuke. Much better than crybaby Sasuke.
Mindless violence is much more entertaining than watching a small boy cry because he's not as cool as the town outcast.
Annoying Worlock

Post by Annoying Worlock »

Sasuke will be a good match to Naruto because she is a medicinal ninja. She will cure Naruto if something will happen to him.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Annoying Worlock wrote:Sakura will be a good match to Naruto because she is a medicinal ninja. She will cure Naruto if something will happen to him.
And no, he has the 9 tailed fox regenerating him constantly. So Sakura is useless even as a breeder, I mean, after Tsunade's training Sakura has to look like a body builder! I don't think Naruto's into that.

Btw, why has nobody given Naruto the Sword of Nine Tails yet??? I mean, its one of Japan's legendary weapons, and was used by the Nine Tailed Fox.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

And where the hell is that "positive chakra" of the Kyuubi that Jiraiya kept mentioning about?
MizuTakishima

Post by MizuTakishima »

All these questions and more, shall (possibly, maybe, probably not any time soon) be answered! Tune in next week and find out!

I dunno, felt like being the announcer guy...Lady. Person :B
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

If only emo boy would just die. Emo boy told Naruto you kill me, or you die. Come on someone kill Sasuke already. Naruto there is no 3rd option.