Naruto Shippuden Manga *Spoiler Warning*

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

zaseo

Re: Naruto Shippuden Manga *Spoiler Warning*

Post by zaseo »

I hope that Naruto uses this special power to kill Sasuke.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Advent_Winter wrote:Holy crap....did I read ch.550 correctly? Did Itachi just pull off ANOTHER PLOT TWIST.
I wouldn't say that. Yes, his plan was amazing and well-thought, and i didn't expect that the crow was a means to counter Sasuke by forcing him to protect Konoha, rather than destroy or nullify him directly, but knowing Itachi, how much he's ever cared for his "little brother" and what have been his intentions all along, it makes perfect sense; no plot twist there. There's not one either when it comes to Shisui, in fact it's revealed what truly happened between him and Itachi (since long before, all we "knew" is that Itachi killed him), giving us even some little insight of how Shisui was and what were his thoughts and ideals, something we had never seen before as everytime they talked about him it was only about his eyes, not about himself as a shinobi or anything.

In my opinion though, they overreact WAY TOO MUCH when it comes to Shisui's eyes D: Yes, i understand that his Genjutsus are effing strong and make Tsukuyomi look like a baby's thing and all, but EVERYTIME they're mentioned the villians jizz themselves and go all "ZOMMMMMFFFFGGG WANTTTTT!1!!!11!", worrying for them more than they do for the freaking Jinchuurikis. Jussaying D: And either way, that crow better shove itself back into Naruto's throat before it's too late. Though it might be too late already. The Nagato they're facing now is extremely more dangerous than what Naruto had faced before.
zaseo wrote:I hope that Naruto uses this special power to kill Sasuke.
What manga are you reading again? D:
I mean, like 5 pages of this chapter were about something like "WE WANT SASUKE TO LIVE" D8
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Here's what confused me though:

-Itachi said that it would take a decade for Koto Amatsukami to become active again. So how would Naruto use it against Sasuke now, unless this has something to do with the comment Itachi said about Harashima's chakra.

-The way Itachi broke Edo Tensei was godly, but weird. So he's still a zombie, but is he now able to do whatever he wants unless Kabuto decides to release the jutsu?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Advent_Winter wrote:-Itachi said that it would take a decade for Koto Amatsukami to become active again. So how would Naruto use it against Sasuke now, unless this has something to do with the comment Itachi said about Harashima's chakra.
The way Itachi talked about it, it's like the original plan was done for, saying things like "i never dreamed of it being used against me" and "well, that was the plan anyways". He didn't want it to be used on anyone but Sasuke, but it was inevitable right now, as his body was being forced to use Amaterasu on Naruto (and the crow was forced to react). So, i don't think Itachi has plans for it to be used on Sasuke anymore, but maybe he has different plans about what to do now that he's not controlled.
But yeah, since he said that Hashirama's chakra would greatly reduce the "recharge time", and Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra mode is quite Hashirama-ish (reacting to wood and all), i think it's greatly hinting that if it goes inside Naruto again, it'll just need a few days, or even hours to be able to use it again.
...That, or Orokabuto/Madara will take possession of the crow and fuse the eye with the Zetsus. Then that'll be seriously bad D: lol
Advent_Winter wrote:-The way Itachi broke Edo Tensei was godly, but weird. So he's still a zombie, but is he now able to do whatever he wants unless Kabuto decides to release the jutsu?
Basicly, he's under an insane Genjutsu that's forcing him to protect Konoha. Quite the opposite of the Edo Tensei control; he can still talk, move at a certain will and all, but he'll now attack those who would be a threat to Konoha. And since Shisui's jutsu is like "subconscious control", he'll do all those actions like if it was in his entire will to do them, and not truly feeling any sort of control (though again, it IS in his entire will to protect Konoha, so it's like if he's all normal and free; a jutsu that's forcing him to be himself).
So yeah, it's not like he can go grab a smoothie even if he wanted to, but for the rest of the battle he'll now be fighting for Konoha's (and in turn, the Alliance) side, until he's locked away, the genjutsu is dispelled in some crazy way, or the Edo Tensei is released (which i don't know why he hasn't done that, as it's better to lose a piece entirely than having it against you...but i think that the Edo Tensei can't be released individually, and it would be really bad to release all the "zombies" right now).
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I wonder what emo boy is going to say when if he sees his brother alive sort of. I will lol if Sasuke gets kill in the story sooner, or later. LOL the fans boys/girls will be mad.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

O-O

Enough said.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

TheSorrow wrote:O-O

Enough said.
Every page invokes this reaction now.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Naruto is getting better with the tailed beast, but can't use it power like Bee can. I like the battle between him, and the 3rd Raikage. If Sasuke does get killed someday I wonder who would do it, and how.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Meh, Sasuke's gonna go down after fighting 6 people in a row that were basically just wearing him down so an injured Naruto can punch him in the face and tell him "Hey, sorry I took your first kiss."
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

So...Any comments by those who have read the last chapter?
I did kinda expect such revelation to happen eventually, and some things didn't make sense if you were to assume  that Madara was truly alive all this time, but still, wow...
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

TheSorrow wrote:So...Any comments by those who have read the last chapter?
I did kinda expect such revelation to happen eventually, and some things didn't make sense if you were to assume  that Madara was truly alive all this time, but still, wow...
y u post spoiler tags?

I figured as much too, the real question, however, is how does Madara know Nagato?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I figured the spoiler tags were unnecessary given this kind of topic and all other "spoilers" we've had before, but eh, better be safe than sorry, plus this is a much bigger revelation than Naruto controlling the power of the Kyuubi or Sasuke getting the Eternal Mangekyo or whatever stuff has happened before XD

And yeah, the fact that Madara knows Nagato (and was expected to be revived by his technique) throws off my initial theory of "Tobi" being the "original Zetsu" that was created after the fight with the first Hokage (and the real Madara dying in that battle). But apparently now, Madara was alive enough to know Nagato and formulate a plan to be revived by him, so he had to die much later after his fight with the Hokage, and well, many more things had to have happened then, and there has to be an explanation for his death too.
And another thing regarding that...Madara looks quite young as a walking zombie thing, and this Edo Tensei thingy revives the dead people as they were at the moment of their deaths. Sure, it would look wierd to look at him as an old grandpa, as it would've been wierd to see that puppet granny as a sexy young teen, and characters are usually displayed to us as we identify them for reasons more related to manga-creation than inner story facts, but still, i'd like to believe there's some sort of explanation to his young looks...and explaining as well just how he knew about Nagato before dying. Something that might be contradictory but not impossible at all.

We were given a sorta-expectful answer, but it still lead to alot of questions of which answers can be the most complex ones in the series. I'm really looking forward to the next chapters XD
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Sorry. Had to come back for this. So Madara Uchiha just pretty much made everyone else irrelevant now and is about to ***** NUKE the battlefield.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Nah, Sasuke's about to pop in and make Madara molest himself.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

And then "Tobi"'s gonna arrive all "MWAHAHAHAHAHA PREPARE FOR YOUR DOOM!!!!....Guys?...I'm still here...D:"

Also, all we're missing now is the explanation of how the Byakugan is related to the Sharingan and everything else that's important o3o And i say it's probably an attempt of Tobirama or Orochimaru to "breed" some sort of new Rinnegan into a new family line previously unrelated to any sort of Sharingan/Rinnegan. And yeah, it's bound to happen. lol

Oh, and they kinda answered my question of the last post...The whole "Why Madara so young and epic if he died old" thing. It was mild explained by the whole "prime" thing.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Tobi is secretly Sasuke's son from the future, who learned a time travel Jutsu, also his mom is Hinata's little sister.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Lol I'm late to the show but
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Time for a update I guess. We have a character called Son Goku who hates being called the 4 tails and we know that Kurama is the name of the Nined Tailed Fox.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Kurama... Too many anime reference. Son Goku - Dragonball, Kurama - Yu-Yu Hakusho...
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Erranty wrote:Kurama... Too many anime reference. Son Goku - Dragonball, Kurama - Yu-Yu Hakusho...
Isn't that because they are using the Japanese legends? There's a Son Goku in Saiyuki as well.