Gundam Build Fighters Zwei (RP)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Gundam Build Fighters Zwei (RP)

Post by Kaori »

The near future. Years after the huge "Gunpla"-plastic models based on the anime series Mobile Suit Gundam-boom of the 1980s. A second Gunpla boom is taking the world by storm, fueled by the revolutionary new ability to pilot your own Gunpla creations in "Gunpla Battles ". These incredibly-popular Battles culminate in a yearly global tournament. The Alis Electric Academy of Design in the state of New York is one such place that takes Gunpla battling seriously that it fields its own fighters in hopes of representing the United States of America, this year however, their top fighters have graduated, and all thats left is a young woman who would want nothing more than seeing their school's name in lights in the championships.

Rules:
The performance of a Gunpla in battle is relative to how a Gunpla is constructed. A straight assembly Gunpla (or what is known as an out-of-the-box Gunpla) tend to be weak like a normal mass produced Mobile Suit. It's stated that even a Gunpla that's just been painted tend to do even better than a straight assembled one. However, it is known that a Fighter's piloting skill can compensate for the lower performance of a straight assembled Gunpla and even make it on par with a painted one. Scratch builds are considered custom made and that using ANY Gunpla that exists already(For example: Build Burning or Build Strike) counts as a built out of the box model unless it has been painted, MSV Gunpla however count as custom jobs since some require you to build your own parts for them.

While technically each player can only bring in one Gunpla, the rule can be bent by using Bits or support units, as long as the builder manage to build these support units individually, make sense in the context, and/or start out attached to the unit. Examples that utilize such "loophole" including: Gundam Double X and their Bit mobile suits (story context); Gadelaza with its 154 bits (required to be built painstakingly); GM Sniper K9 with its K9 support unit.

the damage inflicted on the model in combat was passed down to the actual suit. Thus, if a unit was beheaded in battle, it would remain beheaded once combat ended. However, the rules had changed, leaving three levels of combat ratings, C through A. C was the lowest, where even if a suit was destroyed, when combat ended, the model was not damaged. B was the middle level and used for the regional tournaments; this allowed low-level damage to be incurred on your model, but not outright ruin it. A was the highest and it could lead to models being obliterated.

Character Template:
Name:
Appearance:(You may use pictures of different anime characters)
Gunpla:(Your Gunpla's name and spec's)
Gunpla Appearance:(What your Gunpla looks like)
Biography:(your character's backstory)

Name: Chall Acustica
Appearance: Image
Gunpla: GNY-001 Gundam Astraea Basic, a simple painted Gundam Astrea with basic weaponry such as beam sabers, a beam rifle, and a shield, it can however be outfitted with different weapons for any situation.
Gunpla Appearance:Image
Biography:Selected for recruitment by Headmaster Archer on the basis of her academic performance and her ranking in Power Loader competitions. Her Senior, Ruido Resonance believes that other qualities may have influenced Archer's arbitration. She is being trained by her mentor and friend Ruido during her inception as Gunpla Meister. To improve Chall's piloting skill he had her pilot the GNY-001 Gundam Astraea Basic. Chall may not be an excellent pilot like Ruido, but she tries her best by accompanying Ruido throughout his fights, when he graduated, he left her as the sole member of the Gunpla battling club, she was determined to preserve the club and make it to the championships.

Name:Alissa "Alis" Tachibana Archer
Gunpla: GNF-009 Gundam scythelock
Gunpla Appearance:Image
Biography:The Headmaster of Alis Electric Academy of Design, she is the world's first Gunpla Meister, basically a rank similar to Meijin in her academy, she is a skilled builder and battler who is adapt in most forms of Gunpla combat, rumors are abound as to where she got that scar on her face, but nobody knows the truth on how she got them.
zaseo

Re: Gundam Build Fighters Zwei (RP)

Post by zaseo »

Name Hirano Shou

Appearance

Gundam Appearance Shou Lion Striker. It is base on the the RGM 79FC Striker Custom. It is painted green and black. It has a small beam rifle and a beam spear.

Gundam spec The Shou Lion Striker is a custom Gunpla base off the RGM 79FC Striker in terms of looks. It has light armor, is fast, but can't take too many hits. It is extremely strong at close range combat with its beam spear like weapon. It has a small beam rifle for back up for mid ranged battles.

Biography Shou is a bishonen who is simply fascinated with Gundam. His dream is develop his skills, make friends, and battle strong foes. He is very humble. Shou likes guns but loves close range combat. He favors weapons like spears and various polearms and incorporates them into his Gunpla.
Last edited by zaseo on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Name: Prea Reverie
AppearanceImage
Gunpla: Tallgeese Heaven, a general purpose unit with parts from the Wing Zero(EW) and the original Tallgeese, it is equiped with a Dober gun, shield, and a Heat Lance.
Gunpla Appearance: Image
Biography: a young woman who competes in the championships representing the tiny island nation of Monaco, she grew up watching Gundam Wing and chose a tallgeese as her base unit due to it being the first Gunpla she recieved, she is something of a dandy and the fact that she's an tomboy who would beat up others for dishonoring or even accidentally insulting the Gundam Lore earned her the unflattering nickname of "Tiger of Monte Carlo".
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Hirano Maru

Apperance

She is Shou's younger brother and serves as his Gunpla Builder. Later she is going to be a tag team with her brother. The Gunpla she uses shall be what Shou uses most of the time.
Last edited by zaseo on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Chall was sitting inside the headmaster's office, she looked at the display case housing some of the Gunpla used in previous championships, among them was the Headmaster's personal Scythelock, She didn't become headmaster for nothing, she was originally the winner of the first Gunpla battle world Championships and popularized the use of custom built units, most of the parts of her scythelock are scratch built, "Chall." said a Stern voice, she turned to face the headmaster, "As you know, our best Gunpla battle club members have graduated, which leaves just you, I may sound like I'm putting too much pressure on you, but I want you to know, you have my utmost support, I simply need you to represent us in the championships, or find somebody else who can do it for us, as you know, our school has a prestigious reputation of having the best represent this country and this academy.", said the Headmaster, "I understand Headmaster, I won't disappoint you." replied Chall, "Good, that will be all, if you need anything, I suggest going to visit Sherilyn at R&D, she may have something for you.", with that, Chall stood up, bowed and left.

*AEAD R&D*
As Chall entered the room, she saw two women working on weapons, applying paint and such on the beam weapons, and creating Ammunition for Solid based weapons, missiles and bazooka shells, they both wore yellow uniforms of the R&D department, One of the women, the older one, greeted her, "Oh, hello Chall." said the older woman, the other one looked up as well and proclaimed "Hey! nice of you to drop by Chall!", she immediately stopped working and proceeded to grab some things from the table she was on and went to Chall, "We developed some new weapons for your Astrea Basic, we've got solid blades, beam Launchers, and even missiles!" said the younger one as she proceeded to show her the things she grabbed off the table, "That's great and all you guys, but I've been asked to represent the school, or find somebody capable of doing so, I'll go for the latter as I'm no good with battles, I mostly did support for Rudio when he was still around, still, thanks for the weapons Mileina, Sherliyn." said Chall, "I see, but where will you start?" asked the Older Woman, now known as sherilyn, "I'm planning on going to the battle hall in Le Vie en Rose near Madison square garden and look for any good fighters." Said Chall, "Well, good luck to you then." said the younger one, known as Mileina.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

"Beginning Plavsky particle dispersal. Field 3 Forest. Battle Start" Shou "Shou Lion Striker lets go". Shou is representing his school Kunoe High School for a regional finals. His sister Maru designed his Shou Lion Striker and is there supporting him. This opponent is using a Gunpla base on the Zaku II Command Type. Inside the forest the Zaku II goes hiding behind the trees. The pilot is planning on setting up a ranged ambush and is going to take advantage of the Striker's lack of long ranged combat. Shou is walking through the forest in an area full of trees when suddenly he is shot at by the pilot using the Zaku II Command Type. The fire from the machine guns piece some of the upper armor of the Striker. Then to pin the Striker down the Zaku II shoots several Bazooka rounds. Shou manages to escape and now he knows the location of his opponent. Also many trees in the forest have been destroyed meaning the field is more open. Shou rushes toward the Zaku II using the Striker's fast speed while dodging gun fire. He takes out a beam spear and lunge at the Zaku II putting a hole through the middle. The Zaku II then takes out a beam sword and puts it shield up. It attempts to use a slash attack but Shou puts the spear in a horizontal blocking position to stop the vertical slash. Shou then has the Striker preform a series of rapid thrust to finish the Zaku II Command Type off. The Thrust hit the upper body section and the head of the Zaku II. Shou wins the regional championship for Kunoe High School.

Later at home Shou is talking to his sister Maru. He tells her he couldn't have won the championship without her. While his combat skills are above average right now, he can only build basic Gunpla. Maru is great at better Gunpla and tells Shou that someday she wants to be in serious battles. Right now she is the one who keeps maintenance of his Gunpla. Maru "Shou the competition is only going to get harder as you fight more. Train and I going to keep learning to be a better Gunpla builder".
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

((Take five zaseo, I think its best if we have or own seperate stories till the championships, you make your own characters to interact with yours, while I make some for mine, it might be a while till our characters meet, so take your time.)

Name: Roman Bayzhanov
Gunpla: Gundam Barbatos, a Gundam from the latest Gundam series, while it doesn't look like much, its actually quite easy and cheap to repair and its compatible with all weapons as well, making it a decent jack of all stats.
Gunpla Appearance: Image
Biography: A young man from Kazakhstan, he is the first ever kazakh who is chosento represent his country in the world championships, he came to America with his uncle Azamat to watch the American regionals and to scout the competetion, despite his less than average lifestyle, he prides himself in watching Gundam since wing, Gunpla are a luxury in his hometown and he was very lucky to recieve a Wing Gundam during his childhood, ever since, he has promised himself to show others in Kazakhstan the joys of Gunpla.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Name Takenouchi Hisako
Appearance Image
Gunpla Image

Hisako is a fiery redhead that loves the thrill of battle. She fights like a berserker and can be rather reckless when charging into battle. 18 years old.