Mage Wars: The War between Metal and Earth(Open RP!)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Mage Wars: The War between Metal and Earth(Open RP!)

Post by Kaori »

Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Marcus did not know who he was looking for, but he saw the city before him was terrorized horribly. “Marc… t-this is…” Marcus hugged Rika, holding her close as she dispersed her bubble. “Don’ look… jus’ keep yo’ ice on me.” Marcus smiled and looked around, the lightning mage was definitely in his town ow, and if he wreaked havoc that would be terrible for Rika. “Bro… who did this? Do you think it was magic?” “Coase it wuz magi. Nah, iv it wuz a wepin o’ sumtin elz iz a differend quest-on.” Rika nodded and the two separated. “Bubble up sis. Les go hund us a murdrer…” Rika formed her bubble and Marcus created an ice armor, his body temperature dropping and the air around him instantly falling.

----

Anachelli stood up, her knees rattling as she stood. “Sure I’ll go with you!” She said smiling and fixing her skirt. “Oh? Yeah. Mom and Dad knew martial arts, mom was the best at Southern and dad liked Northern style. Dad said Southern was really girly or something and taught me Northern style.” Anachelli debating on showing him, but father didn’t teach her form, just techniques. “Northern style is really brutish though… it’s not about form or nothing… just shutting down your enemies you know? Well, you’re a pacifist so I don’t think so. But like magic comes from inside right? But if you can hit people in their pressure zones correctly you can disrupt their magic for a second, and when you have that you have your enemy. Northern style is better for defensive mages.” Anachelli smiled and wiped her nose, proud of her knowledge and heritage.

----

“Oh you two want to team up huh? Think Wood and Water can beat me? I’ll have you know-” Oniko summoned up roots to heal her and she looked down at her ankles to see the vines. “Let me help you before you go swinging around your arms like an ogre.” Kisara’s eyes lit up and she balled up her fists, “What did you just call me you… you…” While Kisara thought her quip, Oniko thanked Alex, placing a hand on his shoulder. “It’s rare to see a Water Mage in Wood Country, thanks for the hel-” Oniko dodged backwards and Kisara tripped over the fines she was wrapped in. “Be careful, you might fall.” Kisara threw a fireball at Oniko, but it wasn’t filled with mal-intent, rather now she was annoyed with him, but she was beginning to trust the boy. “Who are you two? Are you after that kid too?” Kisara asked, picking herself up from the dirt.

----

“Duels are for honor.” Reimo recited, as if rehearsed. He stared up at the looming man over him, his rifle readjusted to his hand and he hid his blade behind him. “I’m not here for honor, I’m here to kill you.” The boy pointed his finger at Zorlo, and it took less than a second for a cannon to form.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Before i could think of my next destination a chill runs down my spine. It is not fear, nor satisfaction... "It's..." Actually getting colder, the weather in this village is weird "I don't recall the weather changing like this in my past trips..." I put my knife in it's sheath in the back side of my waist, leaving my hands free just in case "The water mages do use ice... So, there should be some nearb-- Who am i talking to?"

Looking around to all sides all i can see is ruins, dead bodies... And my footprints clearly staining the ice with blood. That last guy, the water country may not have an army or any major threat but... They can be a nuisance, and even worst if they are in large groups of offensives...

"Grrraaaagh! Screw this!" I turn around violently, kicking a small rock that was nearby "Uh..." The retaliation finally came to me "*Groan*" Now this uncomfortable feeling for a couple hours more... With time the damage that my own magic deals back at me when i exceed it's use has been become less, but it still itches "Well, what else" I sat down to think about a strategy to keep moving forward without being seen, if i kept using my magic i would
end up with a serious injury before i even got back home.

"So... If i follow the coastline, i can avoid the villagers..." Thinking out loud always made it easier for me to plan a route... "I will have to rely on my physical skills from now on for my own sake..." It's not like i was going to get badly hurt but-- It's better to save it for the actual threat... Earth country has been more aggressive lately... "*Sigh*" I stood up and looked back at my footsteps, reminding me of what i left behind and what lies ahead... Both being Chaos...
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

"That is unfortunate," Zorlo stated as his exoskeleton formed as he shifted forwards and drove his massive shoulder into the attacker's mid-section. "After all, in a duel, I would have to treat you as an equal. If not that... then I shall simply break you."

The adjutant sighed as he watched the knight's movements. "So long as you don't kill him, do you you please," the temporary leader of the fort stated as his brow furrowed and concern set in. This wasn't going to be pretty.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Nobu: ( he begins to gather a few things and tosses them in a messenger bag) it's really brutish huh You are definitely the strongest girl that I have met. Well then if we get into any trouble I'll leave the bad guys to you Anachelli. Although it may be for the best for you to rest up. last chance to stay here and rest up. ( he places his bag on) Since northern style is better for defensive mages it must be perfect for you hm? ( he opens the door to his home waiting for his companion)

-----

Alex: is itmreallythat rare to see a water mage around these parts but I did say I am traveling around the world. I wanted to see wood country with my own two eyes- (he begins to laugh as kisara tosses the fireball at oniko) ahaha. I don't know about this kid you are referring too but I'm Alexander Campbell I'm a traveling street performer from water country. My performances combine beauty and and flashy magic! it's completely free however tips are appreciated! This here is Mr. Savior when I stumbled along he was treating your wounds he even managed to show me the way to a near by river.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Azura left the theater after saying goodbye to the master of the theater, they begged her to stay longer as she was good for business, but she insisted she had to leave, she walked the late-night streets, as she continued, she felt that she was being followed, she had gone for about four blocks already and the man in the coat behind her was still on her tail, she sighed and entered an alley, the man followed, it wasn't a dead end though, it just led to the other side of the block, she then turned to face her pursuer, "Why are you following me sir?" Asked Azura, "I have watched you from afar miss Azura, I sent you gifts and letters but from what I hear, you never even touched them.", "You still haven't answered my question.", "I'm not good enough for you? Is that it? I'm nobody to you aren't I? Think you're so high up there do you?! Well I'll show you!", with that, he brought out a knife and charged, Azura normally doesn't fight, but this time's an exception,

"Utau seihitsu"

Suddenly, the man froze, he felt a sharp pain in his heart, Azura continues to make motions with her hands as water was swirling around her from her fingertips.

"Suishō yawaku hikari chitte"
"Yami no saiyaku akatsuki hitori omo"

The man then fell on the pavement clutching his chest in pain, "Omae wa mo shindeiru." said Azura and then the man began grasping for air as he clawed his own chest, scratching off skin and beginning to bleed, he got more frantic until he stopped moving, blood seeping from his scratches on the pavement.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

((As an aside, I was re-reading my last post and before I got into Marcus’s mindset I was legitimately having difficulty with his wording.))

The young boy’s cannon fired as he was impacted, blasting a hole in the wall beneath the gaping hole this giant forged in the ceiling. He hadn’t known how to respond to an attack like this, the metal exoskeleton added weight to the Metal Country’s forces and this man was exceptional. Reimo flew into a wall and wedged himself free, his boy reverted to its original state from the force. “We’re only equals in death.” Reimo retorted, hoping this range would assist him. His arm turned into an AMR and he fired at the man, the explosive round would kill him instantly should he be able to hit his giant target.

----

Anachelli played the man’s words over in her head. ”…Strongest girl that I have ever met…” She smiled to herself, barely registering his praise for her, although completely basking in it. “As if I can let a pacifist like you on your own, you’ll see the real power of an Earth Mage if we get into trouble, not just a little sandstorm I can hold when barely conscious!” Anachelli rushed out the door and took a breath of the fresh air, letting it fill in her lungs. “Nature had clean air huh?” Anachelli said, noting her ability to breathe easier.

----

“A little brat, blond and dressed like some Metal Country youth core thing.” Kisara freed her ankles from Oniko’s roots which irked him. “You’re both the only travelers I’ve seen around here in many moons, please stop burning my magic.” He said with a hint of annoyance. “Awfully whiny for a Savior! I bet a little boy like you hasn’t even seen a girl in these trees.” Oniko’s face burned with anger and he looked at Alex. “I’ll bring you to the village elder. Girl, if you can walk you should-” “I’m going with you two. I’m a World Council recruitment officer.” Kisara pounded her chest with pride. “I wanna find some strong mages, even if they’re just plant-play-with-sticks mages.” Oniko’s eye twitched and he summoned more roots around the girl, their sudden grasp shocking her. “Shut up.” “Make. Me. Stick. Boy.” Kisara smirked and looked at Alex. “I’m not in top form yet, but if you want to join in I’ll make your ice nothing but steam.” Kisara pounded her palm and her entire forearm sparked.

----

The armored Marcus and Rika had given up their search for the being behind the slaughter. They released their magic and made their way through the city. Night was falling but not before they heard a scream. As always Marcus flew into action, Rika soon behind him. “Marc, wait up! We’re low on magic you dork!” Rika was also out of stamina, barely able to keep up with her far more eager brother. Marcus stood in the street looking into an alley, a beautiful long haired woman stood over a man’s defeated and drained corpse. “Oh shid…” Rika ran into Marcus and held his arm, not yet catching wind of the situation. “Don’t keep running you dolt…” She saw Azura and immediately recognized her, ignoring the man, obscured by darkness. “Oh wow… is this real?” Marcus held Rika back, not yet recognizing the masked woman, and trying to decide whether he was correctly registering threats. “Whose dat guy?” Marcus asked, cutting to the point.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

I had some time walking in circles, that's what it felt like. The blood below my boots was frozen by now and the nightwas upon us "Brr... Zzzz..." The cold was getting to me, i shove my hands into my pockets to try and resist the cold. I realized i wasn't getting nowhere with this, if i kept walking around killing people for a boat i would only get myself frozen to death be it the weather or a group of water mages so i decided to go into town, where the city hasn't been damaged to find a place i could stay at-- Or at least a bar with enough heat to keep me alive "I hate t-this cold..." I spoke to myself as i looked around for a club, a bar, or at least a room for rent.

That rage attack earlier was useless, it only worked to tire me out and waste my energy. After a while walking i found myself in front of a theater, it looked like they had a late night show--But i didn't had the money to waste on some second-hand show... I was getting hungry and the streets were lonely, no stores open nor any room for rents. I decided i'd leave this place, and with a strong pace i walked away from the only signs of life in this cold town-- Or was it?.

I reached a turning point... I could keep forward or turn at an alley just in front of me "..!!" I stepped back and pushed my back agaisnt the wall right after i recognized the scene, a man was on the ground and three people were nearby, almost at the other end of the alleyway. "This..." I didn't take the time to look at them with great detail, but they appeared to be two women and one man. Pulling my hand out of my pockets i hold my scarf close to me, barely peeking at the three individuals and the apparent dead body-- It doesn't hurt to watch, one of them could be on my side.. And they could get me some food, a place to spend the night, or both... I just had to watch silently and make my entrance at the right time.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo examined the weapon that appeared the on man's arm and smiled slightly. Each bullet from the weapon made an incredibly loud noise and left the knight only hair seconds to graze the weapon's attacks. He had nowhere to go but forwards, and that probably meant death. None of that mattered, though, because even an anti-tank gun's effectiveness was limited against the metallic shell he had.

It was then that the first explosion went off. Clever Zorlo thought as he didn't stop or turn to look. Explosive rounds. The length of time between shots and rechambering was the only thing that gave the armored warrior a chance... and he would only have one chance here. Then again, that was pretty stand operating procedure now.

Then the plan went slightly awry. In a dodge as he moved in to engage the boy in close rage, the bullet struck the end of the blade of his sword and shattered the weapon into metallic fragments that erupted like shrapnel. Although the metallic pieces bounced harmlessly off the excessive armor plating of the large knight, no such luck would exist for everyone. Only, it seemed, was his attacker free of the rain of metallic shards that were once a sword.

Still, despite the displacement caused by the blast, the man in green slid to a stop and grabbed the anti-material rifle with one hand and the man's neck with the other. At this range, if this guy had any more tricks, Zorlo acknowledged he would be in danger... but he had orders to fulfill, and fulfill them he would. "Surrender."
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

(Edit: I'll edit this post tomorrow for my other character I'm just too tired to do it right now)

Nobu: yep the cleanest air you'll ever find. Wood country isn't the most technological advanced but unlike most of the other countries nothing is polluted by the scars of war or technological advancement. It's air how Mother Nature intended it. ( he walks with Anachelli as they walk through the forest and head towards the village) I live a few Kilometers away from the village I'm a true forest Sage of our time if I do say so myself. ( he smiles proudly) not to mention I can research all I want in peace without the judgefull eyes of the village elder or those people who think I'm weird. ah! ( he points out a path) if we go that way there is a stream not far and that's where the villagers get all the fresh water. Not to mention all manner of wild life can be found around here as well..you see isn't nature just so peaceful Anachelli?

-------

Alex: Can't say that I've seen such a kid before. What about you? (He looks towards Oniko in regards to Kisaras inquiry about the metal Mage) but I'll tell you what I'll keep an eye o- wait you are going onto introduce me to the village elder? ack! I'm not in trouble or anything am I? I mean I just got here! ( he looks at kisara after she asks him if he wants to join in) you'll turn my ice to steam?...wait a minute that actually gives me a really good idea for a trick!
thank you so much Miss fire Mage recruitment officer of the world council! ( he clasps her hands in his excitedly) who knew I would make two new friends and you would give me such an amazing idea that sparked my creative inspiration! You really have my gratitude I was stumped on thinking of a new trick or awhile now. Hey since all three of us are going to be together atleast for a little while longer how about we officially introduce ourselves? It doesn't seem fair that you guys know my name and I don't know yours
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Are you with the authorities?" Asked Azura, "I would gladly come along to explain the situation.", she said in her usual dignified but calm voice.
nekoryuuha
Location: Kurenai No Guntai headquarters. (Twilight's Sacred Holy Ground)

Post by nekoryuuha »

Lumina stifled a laugh as she watched the the rather loud and boisterous meeting between Kisara, Oniko, & Alex. In all the yelling, and blasts. Lumina's booster-jump across the river had gone completely unnoticed. Still, all things aside, this had at least given her the start of an idea. By heading to the Wood Village, she be able to gauge where she was and so have a better idea of a possible next destination.

With her next course of action set, she returned her gaze to the group. The still topless, now barefoot Kisara seemed ready to go while Alex was pushing for quick introductions first. Regardless, it seemed she had the few moments needed to grab her things. And so she crept back to the river to booster-jump back to her small make-shift camp to pack up.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

((I posted an update, also click the map for the numbers/locations. I’m not good at art. Please no judgie.))
“Skilled warriors are rare.” The boy managed to whisper as he was pinned down. ‘Surrender is never an option.’ Even this emotionless boy would never surrender. Not because his life meant anything to him, but because efficiency was key and this boy had a mission. He turned his free hand into a Taser and shocked the giant, hoping to stun him. However, Reimo did not know if the man’s exoskeleton would work for or against this manner of attack.

----

Anachelli nodded and looked at Nobu with admiration at the adult who was talking up his life. “Wow, home looks nothing like this…” Anachelli whispered in wonder. She failed to see the beauty of her surroundings after she’d escaped her dreaded transport vehicle. She looked on the path and took in a deep breath, coughing a little but clearing her throat immediately afterwards. “Is the village like a bunch of tree huts? Wow I can’t believe you guys live in a country like this and have so much land. Isn’t like this continent split in three?” Anachelli asked reviewing world maps in her head.

----

Kisara’s eyes lit up as Alex grabbed her hand and she let her flames simmer. “No problem Mr. Xander! Oh! By the way my name is Kisara! Kisara Ryuuji!” Oniko sighed and introduced himself, “My name is Oniko, I guess you can call me Oni.” “I think I’ll call you Niko.” Oniko glared at Kisara but didn’t say a word, she knew it was easy to get on his nerves and she was having fun teasing him. “I’m just taking you guys to the village to get out of my hair, I have no desire to go on a journey with strangers.” Kisara scoffed at Oniko and shrugged her shoulders, “Come’on Xander! Let’s ditch Niko, I mean Stick-boy and find the village ourselves, Stick-boy doesn’t like girls!” “I do lik-” Oniko saw the trap he was heading into and shook his head. “At lease change into something less… damaged.” He said with a whisper, now fully noticing she was practically topless. “You sure you wanna help me out Niko? I might eat you up~” Kisara turned on her charm, her voice far more alluring than usual, which only flustered Oniko. “S-shut up. I’m just trying to help.”

Oniko led the two to his hut and had his mother pick out and help Kisara change clothes. “Alex…” Oniko kept his voice low so the girl wouldn’t hear him and then led Alex outside for further assurance. “You’re from Water Country right?” Oniko remembered the letter he awoke to find and wondered about its contents.

----

Marcus was about to answer but Rika stepped in, her eyes gleaming still from meeting her idol. “Marcus is a member of the World Council, not like big, but part of the like… uh… He’s in Water Country’s army I think is how being a World Council member works.” She said looking back to her brother for confirmation. Marcus shook his head. “Bean a Whirl Countseal meembur meance dat ah can do stuff on behive duh Whirl Countseal. Mah ache-tons are widout quess-chin.” He said pulling his sister back. “Rika, who iz dat girl, ya seem ta recognice her.”
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

((I don't wanna sound too demanding but I kinda have difficulty understanding Marcus's speech, could you maybe put a translators note in your posts with him Haseo? It took me about an hour to figure out what he was talking about, he kinda sounds like Rictus Erectus from Mad Max.))

"I am Azura, the wandering Songstress, although don't let the name fool you, I'm also a skilled dancer." Said Azura, "since you are with the proper authorities, I shall let you take me in for questioning if necessary, but try anything foolhardy and I can assure you I won't go quietely."
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Lightning. He HATED lightning. The voltage running through his body was painful... so painful. Although his metal armor helped ground him... it also turned his armor into a miniature microwave. Each set of shocks sent a new wave of annoying pain through different parts of his body and made the exoskeleton all the warmer. The knight couldn't hold this kid forever... but perhaps he could at least off balance his attacker for now.

Shifting his weight back slightly, the knight quickly shield bashed his attacker sideways with the force of the massive metallic weight on the end of his arm. It probably wouldn't do much, weakened as he was from electric shock therapy and all, but it would hopefully be enough to let the inside of his exoskeleton cool and allow the large man time to keep fighting.

THis boy is dangerous... a true threat to the reality of order. I must be careful... I've never fought someone this strong before, Zorlo thought disjointedly as he stumbled back slightly.

The the surprise of the other soldiers, things were almost even... but still leaned in favor of the boy attacking the base. After all, he had more option than the armored giant.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Nobu: and you thought living in the forest "sucked" ( he grins jokingly) you are right Anachelli despite the fact that this continent is shared by three of the great countries you'll find that there is no other place more at one with the wild. ( he breathes softly taking in the fresh air) today is going to be a gorgeous day. To answer your question you are half right the village is mostly tree hits however there are also mid huts...and even houses up high in the trees. My last home was actually located high above the ground among trees. ( as they get closer to the village more people are seen among nature a few wave at Nobu and he waves back) I'm a bit of a celebrity around here.

------

Alex: now now you two. No need to bicker. ( he looks at kisara) you really enjoying teasing Niko huh? ( he walks with the two of them to the village and once he's invited to onikos home he bows respectfully) thank you so much for your hospitality ma'am! I can't offer anything in return unfortunately at least not till I make it big!..( after Onikos mother leaves the room he breathes softly and he falls onto the couch) Phew...it feels really good to finally be off my feet if only for alittle bit. Hmm yeah I'm from water country what's up?

------

Kira: no way!!! You mean I...I-...I just missed him!?

Gimley: I'm afraid so child. ( he laughs happily)

Kira: just my luck! ( she grabs her bag and goes to run out but GIMLEY tugs in the back of her shirts collar) ack!

Gimley: ( he smiles at her) now now calm down you haven't let me finish the story. You want to find your brother right? Plus you weren't just going to make me clean up all of this were you?

Kira: ( she sighs) nooooo. ( she puts her bag back down) allright then I'm listening Mr. Gimley
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Apparently one of them recognized the other... And to top it off, there's mages involved... I could tell from the woman's confidence, nobody says such big words easily unless they have a backup plan-- Wait, did the little girl just say World Council...? I can make the most from the guy's speech but being this far and by the way he speaks, it is hard to get all the words right. So apparently, there's a World Council member, his little girl companion and an apparent killer about to get into big trouble with those two -- "Uah--!"

From leaning too much, my equilibrium got compromised and gravity made it's work by pulling my body into the ground. "Great, now i look like a clumsy little--" I sit up and shake my head, standing up afterwards and fixing my scarf so the long side stays on the back. I look at the three of them, a small chuckle scapes from my mouth and a worried smile remains.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

((I got you, I’ll leave a little translation, but part of Marcus’s character is his odd speech pattern.))

The boy was disoriented for the first time. His footsteps faltered and he fell to the floor, his taser and anti-tank rifle reverting to hands once more. Reimo dared not close his eyes, he had a mission to complete. In a desperation attempt the boy opened up his shirt, revealing two missile launchers which suddenly unleased and destroyed huge chucks of the building. Around the giant and the boy, debris fell and surrounded the two, but the base was now crumbling, structurally unstable. Soldiers who weren’t caught in the explosion or in the debris fled the base for their lives. Reimo created a shield out of his forearms to protect himself from falling debris.

-----

As the two entered the village, it was clear that the village was far more expansive than Nobu’s hut. Huts in tree formed a huge perimeter for the village. The village itself was a clearing for the most part, with many houses inside made of wood and the village leader’s house was impressive for the area, a two story house was thought unnecessary by Anachelli. “Wow…” she looked onward with amazement, as the small village was bustling with life. People used magic as they walked, the casual formations of wood assisted people with laundry and small tasks like picking fruit or even holding things that may have been a bit heavier or tedious to attempt to carry. “In Earth Country towns aren’t like this at all…”

-----

Oniko rummaged for the letter and revealed it to Alex, “I have a friend from Water Country; he mentioned that it was getting bad there.” Oniko sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. “Do you know anything about it? I really don’t want to go to another country across the ocean, but I’m not going to let my friend do it all on his own. He’s the hero type, but I’d hate for him to be a martyr and honestly, if he could he’s sacrifice himself for his country’s sake you know?”

-----

Kisara changed into a simple black dress. It belonged to Oniko’s mother but Kisara’s figure filled it out well. Kisara spun around and smiled as she enjoyed the outfit. “It looks really nice, I think it’ll help me blend in with villagers!” Kisara was given flat back shoes and then ran outside to meet up with her travelling partners.

-----

Marcus found himself struck over the head by his sister as Azura introduced herself. “Bro, she performed all around this country and maybe even others, Azura is a Water Country celebrity, is fighting all that’s ever on your mind you dolt?” Marcus sighed, but before he could say anything a young man fell into the alleyway on the opposite end of the siblings. “Yo buddy, are ya okay?” Marcus asked, bracing himself in preparation to summon force pillars of ice. He wasn’t sure why, but between the celebrity and the klutz he felt an ominous and foreboding presence. The fact that he’s not yet found the lightning user also terrified him. Marcus made his way to Azura and Rika followed. Rika ran ahead of Marcus, ignoring the body in the darkness of the night and the shine of her idol. “Wow, I can’t believe I’m really face to face with a celebrity...” Rika’s obvious enjoyment made Marcus sigh, but now that he was closer he could fully inspect the body of the fallen man. ‘This is… did this mage twist the water out of him? Or did she flood him…? I’ve never seen an attack like this before. Maybe he was a crazed fan or something… but to do this… something doesn’t add up.’
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Was this clumsy first impression what i needed? There is only one way to confirm my theory, after all that white haired boy just acted concerned about my health "Y-yes... I'm ok" I spoke slowly with an empty expression in my eyes. My eyes dart around the alleyway's sidewalls looking for a way out in case this gets out of my hands... But unfortunatedly there's just walls and pavement as far as the eye can see, or at least as far as the alley gets to.

I slowly step ahead. Looking at myself for one i notice i'm covered in dust and i proceed to wipe the dust out of my clothes "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to interrupt... Are you all from the World council by the way?" I don't waste any time in cutting straight to the point, before anything else shows up.

I pull my scarf up a little bit, covering the lower part of my face that is the chin, mouth and nose-- Looking down at my pants some red catches my eye... Looks like some of the frozen blood that was stuck in my shoe was finally unfreezing and falling apart; good news for my clothings, bad news for my low profile.

"*Gulp* ..." I just hope this guy is as dumb as he appears to be and doesn't notice my small blood trace.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Its nice to meet a fan who isn't after my life one way or another." Said Azura, "this man made the mistake of trying to take my life, so I took his, I may not look it, but I have bite in me.", replied the songstress.