Bloodborne: The RP

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

nekoryuuha
Location: Kurenai No Guntai headquarters. (Twilight's Sacred Holy Ground)

Re: Bloodborne: The RP

Post by nekoryuuha »

"Has he? I see. My thanks, Churchman," she replied to him as she moved to the Weaponry shop. A bit small, but it was adequate for what was needed: Minor repairs, Blood Gem fortification, even improvement if desired or needed. For Mariya, she needed only touch up some repairs and look her gear over. Her Blood gems were still set from before, so there was no need to worry on that.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

((I am SO sorry this took a while, me and my old man are currently not in good terms so I left the house to live in my farm, currently using 3G on my phone for this))

Victoria continued to mope around, "Why? Why must I have to live in this nightmare?" She asked aloud, she felt sickened at the the thought of having to go kill something, she then looked at the weapons she held, "Its an Axe and a pistol, just imagine you're chopping up wood." She thought to herself, she then decides to practice her swings on a nearby tree.....
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

"Well, she clearly isn't ready, is she?" the church hunter stated as he rested his hand on the handle of his sword. "I must return to the hunt," the man stated as he approached the tombstone and held his hand out. "I have to find out what happened..." the man stated as he vanished into a fog... returning to Yharnam.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

((Sorry guys, getting a signal all the way out here in the boonies sometimes, ugh, I'm living like a North Korean))"That went Rather well.", thought Victoria as the tree was obviously no longer standing, in fact, it fell over, thankfully nobody was near it when it fell, "Time to give my luck a shot." she said as she went to the gravestone, she then teleported back into the clinic.

*Iosefka's clinic*
She then stood in the hallway, facing the beast that killed her, she lined up her shot and fired a shoot at it, the beast howled in pain and then she brought her axe unto its skull with full force, foul ichor sprayed out of its skull as it released a howl of pain before succumbing to its injury, the body went limp and became dead weight connected to her axe, she then kicked it off and found herself recieving blood echoes, "That felt both satisfying yet also horrifying that I just killed something, maker be praised and forgive me.", with that she went to look for the exit....
nekoryuuha
Location: Kurenai No Guntai headquarters. (Twilight's Sacred Holy Ground)

Post by nekoryuuha »

((It's fine, Kaori. Life drags down posting at times.))

The sound of a tree falling caught Mariya's attention, pulling her away from the last bits of her gear maintenance to look up at Victoria and the tree stump before her. "...huh. That's a thing now..." she murmured to herself as she watched the newly indoctrinated Hunter square her shoulders and head for the Yharnam Headstone to awaken 'above'. Shaking her head, the Elder Hunter merely returned to finish up.

It took barely two minutes before she was ready to go. "There." A quick look about, and left the house and froze. "You're kidding..." She kinda wished she was. The tree was back, standing strong and tall as before. No debris, no fallen branches, not even the axe marks from Victoria. She didn't think on it, she refused to think about it as she curtly approached the Yharnam Headstone herself, but going to a more distant place. Her Her partner, Eileen, & acquaintance, Gascoigne, were her current objectives to meet and find respectively. And so she was gone.