Titan Rain: Can you save my Heart

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Titan Rain: Can you save my Heart

Post by Kaori »

I look at her everyday and never looked back at the sacrifices I made to bring her where she is now, I may sound like a mother tooting her own horn but its true, she may not be my actual child but that never stopped me from treating her like she were mine, I still remember how we first met.

Chapter 1, Once upon a time in Neo-Japan.

It was a rather rainy day, for a nation that lived in a Dyson Sphere, would it kill them to make the weather perpetually sunny? Alis told herself, she continued to walk on, she had a mission from SHIELD, "Assassinate Ulube, the minister of defense.", were the exact orders of Director Fleed, As she continued her walk to the designated area, she found herself in a quiet part of the city, there wasn't a soul in sight due to the rain, as she walked on, she saw the most unusual sight, a girl who looked to be 13 years of age, standing in the rain, looking up at a jumbotron, Alis took a look at the Jumbotron and saw it, it was a video of the girl, she was smiling and talking about how she aims for the top as an idol, and below it was the news report: "Idol falls from grace: the story of Saki Rukino", Alis looked at the girl, to her keen eyes and powers of observation, Alis saw she was crying, Alis then approached her and offered her respite under her umbrella with her, Saki, upon seeing her was bewildered by her actions, Alis smiled, "would you like to get a hot drink dear? It's awfully cold out here in the rain.", she told her, Saki shoved her away to Alis's surprise and told her, "I hate people like you!" And ran off, Surprised, Alis got up and looked on as Saki ran off, "Oh dear, the poor lass must be quite troubled by something.", thought Alis, she then headed for her hotel, upon entering her room, she took a moment to breathe in deeply and then lie on the bed, the room was a suite, complete with two bedrooms, a fully stocked minibar, two bathrooms, and a fully working computer, Alis, who wasn't feeling any tired, decided to look up "Saki Rukino" on the computer...