Titan Rain Chronicles: a cold day in hell

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Titan Rain Chronicles: a cold day in hell

Post by Kaori »

It was a cold day in hell, yes, this planet is indeed called hell, I own it, it's private property where I test my latest weapons, this frozen wasteland is mostly all snow and rock, no life, perfect place to test weapons indeed. My name is James McCullen XXIV, protesters to my arms empire and my enemies call me Destro, it was the name my ancestors were called, it meant the destroyer, but enough about me, for now, I have to deal with a particular client who is asking for more than she can chew...

"We are being slaughtered like animals Destro!" Screamed the woman in front of him, the woman wore a blue suit and a pair of glasses, she had ebony black hair and youthful freckles, as Destro gazed on her plain, yet alluring face, she ranted on, "SHIELD's mobile suits are making short work of my forces! I send HISS(Hi-Speed Sentry) tanks and they send out Busters! I send out Stingers and they send out DINN's! It's a travesty Destro! I demand adequate arms to deal with those meddlesome SHIELD forces! Destro? Destro!!!", as she continued to call his name, Destro frankly has heard enough when she mentioned how they were losing badly, he knows she want's Mobile suits, and she gets the usual answer: "No.", replied Destro, "For the Last time, I cannot supply you with mobile suits, it's bad for business, if I supply you with mobile suits, people will know those came from
Me, my designs are too recognizable." Said Destro, "couldn't you make some new designs then?!" Asked the woman still screaming, "If I did, I would sell them to legitimate customers, its bad for business if I allowed only you and your lackeys to buy them from me, you may have succeeded in Destroying SHIELD the first time around, but you never show any promise, in fact, the only reason I sell you anything is so I can test my new hardware, it will be a cold day in hell the day I sell you a single MS.", said Destro annoyed, "Please leave, I have important things to do.", with that, the woman left with a huff, and Destro sat alone in his office, he looked at a file that lay on his desk called "project titan", he cracked open and took a look at the first design, it was an upgrade of the popular Zaku II, dubbed the Hizack, as he continued to look on, he realized that all these designs were a gold mine, but then he realized something, the designs were of Zeonic make, and not many people would use designs by a company belonging to the other side of the universe, no, SICON clients want blocky and cool designs, not alien looking Mobile suits, these designs were all Zeonic but he could produce them and still put them at par with modern mobile suits since they can utilize beam teachnology, thinking back to what he told his client, he decided to call her, "Supreme, about that request of yours...".