The Replacement

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

The Replacement

Post by Kaori »

"She's gone." Director Fleed thought to herself, without Alis, STRIKE was missing it's second in command, and a fighter who can keep up with Yuri, Director Fleed walked through the halls of the Tri-Carrier as she made her way to a particular area of the ship known as The Guest Room, a special containment cell holding a special prisoner, this particular prisoner was found dead in another universe and subsequently revived via TAHITI, the prisoner showed signs of aggression when she was revived and killed five guards with her bare hands before finally being subdued, the Prisoner fascinated Director Fleed as scan's showed her to be in peak human condition, she was a warrior, one who fights for victory, Director Fleed was finally at the entrance where two heavily armored and armed guards stood watch, they both straightened themselves as she approached, Director Fleed had her eye scanned to open the door, through the door was a containment cell made of metal and glass, and in it sat a figure in a white garb, Director Fleed approached the cell and spoke, "Feeling comfortable?", The figure looked up, she had blond hair and blue eyes, her features were Caucasian, and her expression bore that of contempt, "What do you want this time? More blood samples?" asked the prisoner with scorn in her tone, "No, I want to offer you a job." replied Director Fleed, the prisoner stood up and approached Director Fleed from her cell, "And what makes you think I'm gonna take up that offer after you people held me here against my will and experimented on me?" she asked as she stared the Director eye to eye, "Because it's the only way you're gonna get out of this cell." replied Director Fleed, The prisoner pondered for a moment before she gave a slight nod, "Good, you'll meet the team tomorrow, for now, enjoy these last hours of solitude." said Director Fleed as she turned to leave, the door shut behind her as she left, leaving the prisoner alone, she sighed as she lied down on her bed, she'll be out and about tomorrow, no more sitting alone in a cell, she deeply looked forward to it, but at the same time can't help but feel uneasy about the whole thing....