Project S.O.L.D.I.E.R.

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Project S.O.L.D.I.E.R.

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Survivors
Only
Lacking a
Dormant
Intelligence to
Enhance their
RNA

For now i'm just posting this and will go to edit it right away, just so that you'll have an idea of what i have in mind... This is all for now.. NOT!!

Dammit all the things that i have written down are gone!! Anyways here i go again!, This time a shorter version of the short version.

The history settles in 2205, there's a world-wide organization knowns as Cure founded mainly by Japan and spread to the other countries, they have made this to counter the effects of a strange illness that came at the year 2150, it was deadly and untreatable. After some years it mutated into some more complicated issue, the subjects started taking the form of mutants, these beings were later known as Hen'i-Tai(変異体), or Variants, in other countries asides from japan. Some years passed and the threat was bigger, the Cure organization created a super soldier project that used the same bases as the human experimentation that created the Variants. These super soldiers obtained each a stimulation of their natural senses, turning their essence into a weapon and enhancing it(Let's say... If you're a pyromaniac your body turns that into the power of controlling/creating fire, etc... It's a bit more complex than it seems but i'll make a better system later maybe... For now this is the sketch of it all!).

Well, let's say that covers around the plot?... Anyways, this is just a sketch! If you wanna see something else in it just PM me!, give me ideas maybe? All very welcome, also... I have a lot of ideas in mind asides from this sketch, i have Variant Classifications and Soldiers as well. And also i know you ALL(Or at least almost all) love big RPs, so this is gonna be a worldwide RP!! And to make it more realistic, depending on a country's actual state will be it's danger in the RP... So the richer the country the better the defenses, and the poorer-- Well you know what that means....!! This is just so i can see if people like ir or wanna take a bigger part in the plot... I also have a few 'special' spots for whoever wants it, if nobody is interested then i'll either cancel or take one of them myself...

Alright! This should cover it! And i think is is actually my first big, well-planned and well-written(Perhaps) Rp...? Thanks for your support in advance!!!
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Re: Project S.O.L.D.I.E.R.

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Making a whole new post to see if i leave anything behind... Will edit everything later

Year 2205, 20 year ago an organization known as "Cure" was founded by Japan in order to get rid of a strange illness that came from DNA experiments in the U.S.A.; there were no symptoms except that the people started dying from the inside out, this organization was doing a good job until 5 years after it's appearance, the virus mutated into something worst that changed the people's bodies. These human mutations turned the people into monsters, creating havoc into the main infected country. Within days, the mutations passed down to other countries and started destroying them little by little; the Cure organization quickly developed a measure against these attacks due to these mutations being irreversible. A special military team was created in order to erradicate this global warning; the Cure organization also spread to other major countries like Russia, China, U.S.A., Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, and some others. These military forces were wiped out almost completely within months which caused the united countries to develop a better strategy, soon the idea of human experimentation came up as a discussion subject and was immediatedly turned down for it was the main cause of the trouble.

After a few months, the mutants were given the name Variants, these were also classified after some time recording the battles agaisnt them. An independent scientist team decided to take on the human experimentation in order to enhance their abilities, all tests failed. Year 2198; the tests were still running and the Cure organization discovered these tests, but instead of taking the laboratories down they decided it would be best if they used this opportunity to win the upper hand.

Year 2205. At the new year's eve, they finally have created the first enhanced human that could go against the Variants; though this was just a prototype, he was given more strenght, regeneration factor and the ability to adapt to the Variants. In other words, he was supposed to absorb the Variant's DNA and able to reproduce it in order to make weapons against them. 2 months later the subject's brain became infected with Variant's thoughts, he started a one man rebellion and scaped from Cure's grasp. A few weeks after this incident, Cure developed another soldier but this time they also modified his RNA; this last acting as a shield to block all of the Variant's though. This project was cancelled, for they didn't want another super-Variant astray. They used the Variant DNA they had captured from the original Prototype and created soldiers with Variant's abilities, most of them had a small form changing ability, or could modify their bodies to make weapons of them; between others...

EDIT:(Continuing)

The days passed and the soldiers were doing their jobs right, until now they had calculated wich Variant levels were good for the soldiers and had a minimum casualty rate. They started passing on this project to all other countries and the whole world was united into the Cure organization, the soldiers were classified by levels as well as the Variants depending on their fighting skills and powers on a scale from 0 to 10. Being a level 0 a project in progress soldier that was yet to be modified and the level 10 that had only been reached by one soldier until now, and this soldier was into the World's Wanted List--Or WWL for short--.

The Variants known so far are in a special list accessed only by the soldiers who can actually hunt them, meaning a level 3 Soldier cannot see the level 4 information, but can see the inferior levels, and so on.

The Cure organization has given a world message to recruit new soldiers from all around the world... And the applicants should fill the next form and go with it to the closest Cure training field.

Code: Select all

Applicant Form

Full Name:
Medical History*:
Previous Job(s):
Why did you join?:

*Must specify any previous illness that could draw you back in battle, Asthma, Diabetes, etc
**All fields MUST be filled up
***Must attach a picture of yourself in the form
You are a new soldier in this, so you are a level 0 until you pass all the compatibility tests... Please PM me all templates and also, if you want to be something else than a soldier(ANY other paper in this RP), just PM me about it and i'll tell you what else do i got. Also the Variant information will be given along with the history. Thanks for reading all of this ^^
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Finished (Kind of) The plotline and all you guys need to join, feel free to PM me anything!!

EDIT: This post will be used in the future to update inside-role information and anything you need to know!

Also i'm asking for help on the rp, i mean i'm requesting any who wants a spot as:
-Scientist(s)
-Anti-Soldier Forces(This will be explained at the beggining)
-Special Spot(s)

And you can also reserve the right of changing the history course!(Some minor changes, and if worth-- Mayor changes)
Just send a PM with the subject "I want to change this world!" (The subject is optional, i'm just trying to make this fun)
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Full Name: Miles Oberon "Ace" Branch
Medical History: Deaf in right ear, from too close of proximity to an explosion, and his left eye is fake, the original was destroyed by a variant so he got a cybernetic replacement.
Previous Job(s): Tattoo Artist, Army Ranger, Mercenary
Why did you join?: The mercenary company Miles was a part of, FireBrake, was almost completely wiped out by Variants. He intends to avenge the fallen.
App: http://miya-cchi.deviantart.com/art/Tat ... 4611&qo=14
Sans the piercings.
Bio: Not having much else going on Miles joined the army and then the army rangers. He got the nickname "Ace in the Hole" back in his ranger days, and refuses to explain it to anyone who doesn't already know the story just deflecting it by saying, "It doesn't take much to get a nickname". After years his hearing in his right ear was blown out and was discharged shortly thereafter. He tried being a tattoo artist, had some knack for it too and a good number of referrals, but he couldn't keep away from the battlefield and joined up with FireBrake, plus the pay was better. Things went well for a while, but eventually they ran into a brick wall in the form of an unexpectedly large number of variants and were almost completely wiped out. As soon as Miles recovered he joined Cure to avenge his fallen comrades by tracking down and wiping out all of the variants that had a hand in it.