Titan Rain: Prejudice

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Titan Rain: Prejudice

Post by Kaori »

"Evolution. What a joke. Yeah, sure, the technology gets better. The weapons get more powerful. As soldiers, we get smarter; better trained, and more efficient at what we do. But what we do is still the same. We fight. There's nothing 'evolved' about fighting, no matter what flag we wave. It's been the same since the beginning of time. We fight to protect what's ours, and take that's theirs. So, yeah; we keep fighting. We fight over differences. Out of fear. Out of prejudice." -Unknown.

Starting.........
Welcome XXXXXXXXXXXXX..........
Loading Records from 41, 201 AD.......
Battle of Cyrene Loaded........
Belligerents:
IDEA:
Imperial Federation of Belka, Star Kingdom of Aeris and Principality of Manticore
SICON:
Imperial Americana, Republic of Agrippa, Jovian Commonwealth

As the figure behind the desk viewed the results of the well known battle, the figure could see the outcome was not a very pretty one, 5 years ago, Cyrene was the target of a surprise Invasion by the Imperial Federation of Belka, it was during the opening days of the one year war between the nations of IDEA and the nations of SICON, a war that despite lasting a whole year, its effects are still felt up to now, the figure then looked at a file named J Squad and proceeded to open it.

Template/Dossier:
Callsign:(Even grunts had them, to strip them from a sense of civilian identity)
Last Name: First Name:
Profile Picture: (App)
Background Info:

I'll hop to it if at least one person signs up.
twilight_keeper

Dust Walkers & Dust Makers

Post by twilight_keeper »

Callsign: Backhand

Last Name: Nightingale First Name: Terrance

Sex: Male

Profile Picture: Image

Background Info: Just about the last person you'd ever want to meet. I'm a horrible, terrible man. My eyes are scopes, my hands are weapons. For that matter, calling myself a man isn't right, I'm a living weapon, manufactured to murder, granted license to destroy, and sent out to ruin. My purpose is simple, aim towards the enemy and eliminate. I cannot recall my origins, nor does it matter. Do I care why I do it anymore? Did I ever? At this point, what matters is that I survive the battlefield, to move to the next. I'll take whatever I'm given, use whatever I'm given, destroy whatever's in my path. Friend or foe means nothing to me, those words fell out of my dictionary a long time ago. I'll kill whatever impedes the mission, even if I don't have one. Solely designed as a killing machine, that is a soldier's duty, no matter the cost, no matter the sacrifice.

I'm not known for my personality, nor am I know for compassion. I don't fight fair. I don't take prisoners. Not likely you'll ever see my face. Not likely you'll live to see tomorrow if you are on the same field of combat as I am. I do not care, I do not feel. I am a mechanism of bloodshed. I am a tool of warfare. I am Backhand, the storm of bullets that follow in my wake is innumerable, as is the body count that falls before it.

If this war lasts an eternity, let it. I'll fight until my last dying breath.

This is war; and in war, you kill, or you die.

*WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*EMERGENCY BROADCAST CONFIRMED* *RELAYING DETAILS OF REPORT* *EMERGENCY BROADCAST CONFIRMED* *RELAYING DETAILS OF REPORT*

Callsign: Named "Polaris"

Last Name: Unknown First Name: Unknown

Sex: Unidentified (Assumed Male)

Background Info: All the data we have on this monster is that whenever it appears, it's carnage. No survivors, nothing. The image we have on file was recovered from an automated recording system inside one of the vehicles at the scene of one of its massacres.
Last edited by twilight_keeper on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:57 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Zorolo

Re: Titan Rain: Prejudice

Post by Zorolo »

Callsign: Zorlo
Last Name: Ghost
First Name: Zephan
Sex: Male
Profile Picture: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/images/ga ... l/gale.jpg
Background Info: Hired as a tactician to fight the war, Zorlo quickly found his knowledge and prowess for battlefield control to be better handled on the field than on a screen playing god. Without the threat of death, he barely found any recollection of how terrible what was occurring was. To point, he spends most of his time observing battles with detached disinterest... unless he has to help give orders to the troops in combat.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Callsign: Heavy
Last Name:Spencer First Name: Daisy Ann
Sex: Female
Background Info: A young woman from Sargasso, she is part of the Spartan initiative, a super soldier project and like all Spartans, got assigned to a squad of regular soldiers to bolster fighting strength and morale, she is lax and believes the war will be won quickly and decisively.

Callsign: Raptor
Last Name: (Confidential) First Name: (Confidential)
Sex: (Confidential)
Background Info: (Confidential)
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Act 1: Leaving the nest...

Daisy was lying down on her bed staring at the ceiling out of boredom, she was still clad in her armor save for the helmet, which was on the floor next to her hole in the wall, she has been trying to drift to sleep for the past hours on the ship known as the SSV Mother of Invention, as she tried to sleep she felt a nudge at the back of her head and tried to ignore it, as she closed her eyes, the Nudging got stronger, and then there was darkness.

Admiral Gray stood in the bridge of the ship, monitoring the situation on the ground from her platform, the first wave of SICON Marines were engaging Imperial Guard troopers defending the spaceport, as the battle raged on, she failed to notice somebody just got uo behind her, "Admiral Gray" said the man, "Ah, Commander Benoit, how goes the mission you were handed from command?", Rather smoothly, the Imps have no idea how get in the research facility without blowing up the place, my team is already nearing the area and should provide adequate support for the research facility", "good", the two, in a strange gesture, hugged each other and Admiral Gray whispered into Benoit's ear in a hushed voice, a greeting, that also doubled as a sign that things were going well for them.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo moved the screens quietly as he observed the occurrences. He had been sent in as an analyst this time around, and that was what he planned to do. As flawless as things seemed to be going, that was when they always went bad... or so had been his experience. He flipped a coin silently and waited. Perhaps today would be different.