PER is SON dead A

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Hardly by Your Side. I Am Thou and Thou Art I.

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

“Surprisingly? No. Before today I've never seen a plane docked off in a train station.” Alain teased back, sighing as he realized the cabin was all he was allowed to explore. 'Igor... that name... that nose... now I remember it way more clearly... he invited me to this room... told me that there was a lot in store and that I'd help shape the future... Is that why Hecate fights by my side?' “You are insane if you're in anticipation mode. This is all crazy and I chased you down a rabbit hole.” Alain shook his head, disparaged by his own actions.

“Hmm... oh Suzumori-sempai, there was no signal on the flight, plus standard air-care says I shouldn't right?” Alain shrugged his shoulders, he'd never left Tokyo in his life. “This plane is the vessel between our unconscious mind and our conscious one. This plane is all yet nothing, if I remember the beak-nosed man right.” Alain took a seat and turn to face the other two. “This if I close my eyes and wish for food hard enough I'll get it?”