RP//PARODY

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

RP//PARODY

Post by KiteXX »

So, we meet again. You of the frail body. Oh wait. You're not frail of body? How so? You're a mary/Gary sue? What the he'll is that? Well of course everyone knows what that is!

Here's the thing. Your buddy, your bro, your desire, Kite double X has come up with a new rp. Give him a round of applause, but first, here's the rules.

YOU CAN BE WHATEVER, WHOEVER, YOU WANT. Basically, everyone is invincible, super strong, super fast, whatever.
Here's the catch:
No godmodding.
No killing other people's characters. AT ALL.

Another thing? Why of course. You only have TWO power slots, meaning you can be super fast, and super strong, but oh no, you forgot telekinetic powers, too bad. Another rule, no editing your posts. Once it's there its there forever. If the post is remotely edited after submission, it's invalid, and will not be a part of the rp, so be prepared.

The story? Why, the story is the best one so far. EVERYONE gets to control the story, just not the other players characters, we will take turns controlling the story by the page. Page one will be controlled by me, and then I will edit in the story control order...

HERE:
PAGE1: KiteXX

now templates? Ok, here ya go!

Name:
Power1:
Power2:
Appearance:
Bio: (how you became a Sue)

Now, no character needs approval at all, once it's established, it exists. I will begin the rp, when enough characters are INVINCIBLE!
Azalan

Re: RP//PARODY

Post by Azalan »

Haha thus looks great. :) im definitely gonna get in on this. XD