.Hack//The Rise and Fall

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo_Dude

Re: .Hack//The Rise and Fall

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Blaze didn't know if Nyx took the hit or not, then saw Nyx disappear within the smoke. "****, what's going to happe-" Blaze froze when he saw Nyx right before him, hearing his words and felt much better after Nyx patted him. "Huh? Yeah sure." Blaze took the invite as they ventured in the area. "Maybe Nyx hasn't lost it. But what did he mean by, 'if HE has the same feature you have... he can also feel, and so can they' Did he mean HE as in BALMUNG?! And 'they', who does he mean?"

Heading to the mob, he asked, "Hey Nyx, who do you mean by, 'They'?"
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

((Me?))

Wasurenagusa covered her nose as though she felt Masaru physically knee her in the face. She wrinkled her nose. “That's not very nice Masaru! And since when were you a girl? Is tha your Oz stuff at work?” She asked lowering her arms as though everything were normal once more. She proceeded to jump in the center of everyone. “Cool it new guy, you gotta know us before we know you! The name is Wasurenagusa, don't forget it! I'm a flick reaper and I was PKed by a certain Chaotic PKer enough times that since I got Oz functionality I've decided to PKK her every time I can. She hides in a few areas but using the flyer handout from the quest helps me find her, and I'm sure she uses it too.” Wasurenagusa shook her head, “Sorry um... that's enough about me, now for Leits! Go on introduce yourself!” She nudged Leits with her elbow.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

He walked slowly ahead of Blaze as he asked who were 'they' "Oh, just... Some people, i'll let you know if i see them again" He saw the area's level, that it was hardly a challenge for him-- A level 86 area didn't have much to offer after all "Ugh... This isn't a good area to train... Let's just take the boss... It should be around.." He opened the Map and checked the boss' location "There" He pointed to his right "We just cross a bridge and we get there, these small islands are connected by bridges-- Even though they are only a few inches far from eachother" He walked towards the direction that he had mentioned before and looked back at Blaze "By the way, what's your level now...? I'm just a single monster away from capping, at 989Exp... To think i won all this by PKing..." He stopped as soon as he noticed the monster's sillouette between the fog, it was a giant tree-like monster "Treant?" He smiled at Blaze "Oh yes, you're an adept rogue as well? What classes did you pick? Only twin blade and Edge Punisher?" He looked at the monster "And what was your level again...?" He cracked his fingers as in preparing for a 10 hit fight, after all he was sure the monster would go down with a single art

((You what? o .o))
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

((Yesh, you.))
"What do you mean?" Masaru twirled around, the edges of her shirt flaring up. "I've always been a girl. My powers as a Wizard of Oz are simply making that more apparent to those of you who are less wise. Fear my great and terrible powers!" She said dramatically as she waved her staff exaggeratedly. "Alright, you heard the lady, you're up." She set the base of her rod on the ground and rested her hands on the top as she stared through Leits at Leo expectantly.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

((Guess im around the end 90s))

He nodded as Nyx explained about the area's mapping and the location of the boss. They walk towards the boss island of the map, then Blaze heard about his level and Nyx's, then heard about his class. "Treant? That should be a piece of cake with my fire attacks." "Well, I forgot to tell you earlier after I warped here. I'm just about 99 3/4. My class is right, Adept Rogue, but that's not all of my skills I picked. I wanted FlickReaper too, but the job extension quests closed down so. But I'm guessing I don't need it now right? After all I have this right?" He showed his Oz function on the menu. "But like you said from this area, unlike you, I might not cap the level max at all if we beat it."

Blaze took a look at the silhouette, "Want me to take the first move? I can ignite it with another sword the last area i went to." Blaze took out his broadsword with a firey red aura around it. "This just may be my luck to beat it, haha!"
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

He chuckled "Nah, i'll chop it down... Just a few strikes and--" He rushed at the Treant boss and pulled his arm back, his scythe appearing in his hand, afterwards he slashed upwards leaning to the left. Stepped forward and pulled the scythe with his two hands to his right slicing the treant in the middle and charged his attack back, finishing his combo with a spinning slash that left a few cuts in the air and the Treant being poisoned "If i were a Chaotic PK..." He stepped back with his scythe in his right hand "I'd be named Nyx The Reaper" He laughed "I have a lot of debuffers, my weapons inflict poison and curse... I even have a scythe... Yep! The Reaper!, Hahahah" He looked back at Blaze as the monster's last few Health Points dropped to 0 "This is just the end~!" As the boss fell to the floor becoming black and dissappearing, the battle end screen appeared and Nyx skipped it.
Immediatedly after this, his level changed to 101.
"Huh?" He looked at his character, nothing had changed but his level-- But he felt more was going on "I... The level cap... Was lifted? Or is this a bug?" He started breathing and feeling the cold air around him, the familiar scent and all the other things such as the grass below his shoes and the fog near his eyes.
He opened his Charophone and immediatedly noticed the two letters, the one word, that Blaze mentioned before
"Oz..." He said out loud, while opening the folder and noticing a lot of options and components "This is..." He browsed through some options until he saw something familiar "Reaper..." As he accesed the option, his character felt a bit heavier "I feel heavy... But more than that..." He extended his open left hand and his broadsword appeared in mid-air and he grabbed it "But my weapons... They feel lighter--Wait" He noticed his scythe was still in his right hand "My weapons... They're both equipped..." He walked, feeling a bit heavier but still he could notice something else was there "I'll try this out some other time..." He deactivated the option, being left with only the scythe and also sheathed this one "So this is Oz..." 'If this is what Balmung and those two are also using... It means they have a special ability and features as well... But it also means they can feel this world now... And so do i...' He looked down to his hands while raising them a bit and making fists "I must test this out... And i wonder" He relaxed his body and looked at Blaze "If i just leveled up to 101... Does this mean i can get to a higher level?..." He grinned while looking at blaze with a happy face "I'll make a new exception for my rules... I'll let you have my member adress!" He pointed at Blaze and immediately sent his member adress.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Blaze smiled as Nyx lent him the member address. "I wonder..." He looked at his level. "Damn, I gained a level, but a little short." Blaze, with the corner of his eye, saw that Nyx was slightly body-wise different. "He must be felling the same thing as I do now." "Rules huh..I'm ok with that."

The party couple warped out and came to the Chaos Gate of the Sigma server. He turned, "Hey Nyx, so what do you think of this new option? Feel pretty amazing huh?" Blaze grinned to his fellow 'Reaper'. "Oz, what a nice option to our 'goals'. We have something in common Nyx, better use it when we need to." Turning back around, Blaze looked sheepishly at the same group of players before he went to the area Nyx was at. "These guys are still here?" Such an awkward moment for him.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

(Sorry, had some IRL issues to deal with)

He was just about to speak when Masaru decided to hop around and let everyone know it was she who was in charge. It's not like this bothered Leits in any way, but it always stood out in his mind. It was a good thing it was drilled into him already. He knew his place, and really didn't feel a need to climb ranks. He only had one objective anyways. "I'm Leits. Masaru's slave. Basically." He flashed a serious but lighthearted smile to Masaru and continued, "and now that this is done, can I PLEASE go kill things?"
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"No." Masaru answered Leitz flatly. "Also, that was a terrible introduction. Being my slave cannot be your fun fact. Think of a better one. For now, new guy, you're up."
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Leits sighed and shook his head. "Should have known i wouldn't get off that easily." He mumbled then looked to the newcomer," my mother was one of the first put in a coma by Balmung. She did voice acting for the game, so she got a special deal when it came to getting a copy of it. I set up the equipment for her and when I came home one day, I found her. Just...laying there. " Leits stared off not focusing on anything, "iv have to beat Balmung. "
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

((Timeline Ruhr now is confusing))
Last edited by Haseo_Dude on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

((We're at an @home HD))

“No way you were always a girl! Masaru's been a duuuuuude with a capital D!” Wasurenagusa complained, stomping her feet down and crossing her arms in frustraition. She merely pouted through Leits's introduction and hopped on his shoulders to relive his tension a little, his voice hardly above a whisper. “PKers are a “thing” you know. If we kill them they're far closer to the source material that is Balmung. Let's start the bounty hunter quest and then take out all the Chaotic PKers Leits! Then and only then will we be able to climb Mount Oz and slay he who slayed the Twilight Dragon or One Sin or whatever the hell he did. Like I keep on saying if you wanna beat him we gotta stoop down to his level and stuff. If not I'll just hang out with the noobie all the time and we'll take down all the Chaotics and Balmung and the world!”
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"I told you it wasn't the last time you saw us you little punk!" that exact same group of players he fought off. Why are they sill here? Damn it, another problem, unless... "You guys...haha." Blaze walked up with a bit of a lightened up attitude, "I thank you guys for one thing," For satisfying my hunger of exp, hehe "For showing me of how to not walk in on someone's land so to speak." He said sarcastically at the group of PKs.

"You little...You ass! You can't just walk around in our area like that. Little piece of ****, when I see you again in a field WHAM! I'm gonna PK you so hard, ur gonna see stars when I'm through with you!" "Violet, calm down for God's sake. Look guy, we just don't want you around the area no more, for her sake of rage." He points his thumb at Violet. "I think she likes you and to be your girlfriend.." He whispered to make a joke.She got enraged of what she heared and turned to her side to the male PK. "Grrr, WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME??!! I swear to God, i m gonna choke you so hard, your gonna feel it in real life!"

Hearing her screaming and the other guy being choked to death, hearing him gasping to stop. Blaze remembered as he lost his train of thought in the first place. " Oh yeah, Nyx." He turned to him as he took off his hood to feel a breaze of the wind in his blonde hair. "What do you think of The World now? Like, I don't know, breathing it or something?"
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: oh, she seems fun... oh right introduction I'm Reks I've uhh I guess I've been playing this game for awhile and I well I made a promise to someone that I would try to help them and before I knew it I met a few others but they all disappeared I can only think its beause of this Balmung guy. Wait Voice acting?...that sounds familiar where did I hear that before??... Anyway I'm an adept rogue. Two years ago I failed to keep my promise and now here I am I haven't given up Ive been searching for answers to some way bring Balmung down...ah- eh ah an-anyway thanks for allowing me in! ( he rubs his head shyly and bows respectfully)
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Leits lightly placed his hand on Leona's butt and pushed her, "Fine! You win!" He then turned to Reks "yeah, voice acting. My mom did the tutorial voices. Like when you start the game." Laughing lightly at the newbies shyness he extended a hand. "Welcome to" he paused dramatically, "Masaru's slave company. You'll be spending your days doing whatever she says, without question, and getting nothing out of it."
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Wasurenagusa jumped as she felt his hand forgetting the realness the game provided. “H-hey handsy! A gentleman should never place his hands on a lady's delicate parts in public! You're lucky I want you to join me in the quest or I'd bop you one!” She pouted and crossed her arms. “This is hardly a slave factory. If it was I'd totally quitso.” She nodded and took a step to the side. “Come on Leits! Let's go be bounty hunters! Maybe we'll get some really nifty titles, like you know Lock-On Leits or Ninja Wasurenagusa or um... Flicker Wasurenagusa, or you know... um... the Disappearing Wasurenagusa!”
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"It was hardly ever a secret, Was. I've got about a dozen alts of either gender."

"I believe you met her, Reks." Masaru pushed her glasses up. "Mila Dint." Not like it's difficult to figure out. And they both deserve to know who he's dealing with.

Wasurenagusa may have been unwilling to bop Leits, but Masaru was not. There was a sharp whap as her staff whipped out and struck his hand. "I however have no such compunctions. Now be a good slave and treat her as a gentleman of The Seven Paths should." She inclined her head towards Reks. "Reks, why don't you go with them? It'll be a good chance for you to get to know one another better and evidently somebody needs a chaperone. I have to take five and finish something for work tomorrow. I should be back on before too long though and I'll come join you all then."
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

"Hey!" Leits shouted, "that hurt!" Before finally turning back to reks. "Yeah. Mila, she's still in the hospital...no change. But...theory has it that if we beat balmung, we can bring them back! And I know someone who knows where he is. All I need to do is get stronger." Then Leits turned to Masaru, "I know you need a babysitter Masaru, but that doesn't mean everyone does"
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"You just slapped a girl's rear, Leits. You're practically a public menace to women everywhere." She pinched his cheek and used a baby voice, "My adorable little public menace."

Masaru let him go with a chuckle and opened up a whisper chat with him, "I'll bring some fruit salad over, yes the kind I make, I know, you're favorite. I trust you've done all your homework already, so I'll be grabbing you a special treat too." She said with a wink.

Masaru exited the whisper chat, "Now remember gaining levels isn't everything, if it were, I would already be the most powerful considering I've got like a thousand levels under my belt to your piddly hundred somethings. There are much greater strengths, strength of character for one, strength of the mind, strength of the heart. And most of all, the unbridled power of Friendship. So you three go out there and strengthen that bond. Alright, the time is, whooh, yeah, I'm out. Laters." Masaru disappeared in a series of rings as she logged off.

The oven timer was blaring at her as soon as Wisdom was in the real world again. She scampered through her apartment and yanked the lasagna out with a very thin rag protecting her otherwise bare hands. "Ouch ouch ouch! Hah hah, HOT hot hot!" She blew on her hands and wagged them out at her sides. "Upside, my timing is awesome! This lasagna is perfectly done. Leo's gonna love it." While she gave the pasta time to cool a little she cut herself a piece of a store bought cake to tied herself over while she finished getting ready to go.
((Leo's at the hospital, yeah?))
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

(Yes)

Leits sighed in embarrassment. "You're not my mom" he mumbled under his breath. "Well, now that that's over and she's no longer watching...."

Leo pulled the equipment off of him and began tending to his mother as he always did. But there was no change. The doctors said she was still fighting but...He couldn't see it. For all he knew she was already dead. Not trying. Not fighting. It tore him up to think of it, but hee couldn't stop. "I'll bring you back mom.