.Hack//The Rise and Fall

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Re: .Hack//The Rise and Fall

Post by AZURE-KITE »

The first thing that came to his mind was to relax, this girl seemed like she was fun "Not try, but do it instead uh? Well, you wouldn't mind telling me what kind of training are you taking?" PING!

Code: Select all

To: Nyx
Subject: Question 1, weird setting called.. Question 2..
Oz. Do you know about any of it? That's what it said back at that field. I'm hoping you have a answer for it.
Question 2; Mind telling me of what you know about Balmung and your set of search? I'm trying to bring my girlfriend from a coma, what are the causes? I'm first searching answers from Balmung, since he controls this 'World'.
"Oz..." He left the message as read and decided to answer later, getting more people seemed like a good idea now that he saw what this Blaze guy could do "Oh, sorry i got a PM... Yeah, i heard your speech... I can multitask-- Besides don't call me mister! It makes me feel old; call me Nyx" He laughed and checked the girl's character out "By the way... For some reason i'm at level 100 and my exp is still going up... I got it to 989Points just by PKing other PKs or PKKs that think i'm a PK" He cracked his knuckles "What do you say i join your training sessions? I wanna see what will happen after i cap it" He poked the girl's cheek "And don't poke my chest unless you want me to poke yours" He laughed "Just kidding!" He continued smiling as he looked at her
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

About to take on the boss, Blaze was 1exp left for the next level. "Just about," he said as he walked along the fields of sand. "Damn, it kinda feels real. It's hot..." He sat down as he covered his face with his jacket hood. "Maybe I'm tense about this solo, I'm gonna get some water." He went AFK as Zach went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. "Ah yeah, nice and iced. Just the way I like it." He smiled joyfully as he drank some. Surprisingly, Zach felt a drop on his forehead, when the bottle wasn't above is head. "Huh? What the? ...... Sweat?!" He rushed over towards the AC, it was set on 71. "That's, not hot at all, and I can withstand the heat AND cold. So it's not cold sweat."

Zack went back to his game after his break, feeling the heat and sun in his eyes. Blaze looked around and noticed some shadowed player silhouettes around him. "P-PKs?!" He thought as if they watched him as go AFK and back again. Then another thought crossed his mind, how come they didn't PK Blaze on the spot as he went AFK to get water?
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Hiro could distinctly remember running. He didn't know what he was running from, or towards for that matter. He just knew there was something, some reason he was running. However, Leits, who sat not to far, had no possible way of knowing this thought because well... it wasn't his. He did, however, have a thought of his own. And it was jealousy. He just wasn't sure why, Leona and himself weren't anything more than friends. "I dunno. You look pretty weak to me."
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: um okay ( he stands up and he begins to walk with Masaru) wait a secon Ben....Ben?! You mean Aegis! Wha- you know Ben? How is he? My reasons for being here in this world I'm here to fulfill a promise I made two years ago to someone who I failed. So you said one of the wise. And you called me wise. Are there more of us?
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

His eye twitched as he smiled when the words were shot at him like a Remington Shotgun's bullet, it hit him pretty hard "Weak..." He whispered to himself "Don't call me weak with that face" He looked down, his teeth pressing against eachother "I admit it, i may not have what some have... But even so" He clenched his fists 'Calling me weak without even turning to look at me...' He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, relaxing "Weak, are those who don't even try when someone gives them the chance... Those who run away from their fate, and those who just won't protect their friends, and loved ones!... So don't call me... Weak" Nyx had changed his attitude, passing through all of this and with Balmung's influence everywhere; he trained so that he would be strong enough-- Yet he is still 'weak'. He could notice the confidence in their eyes, they had something that he didn't; that's when it got to him.

'Oz' He remembered the name of the feature that Blaze had used, in fact; he never replied to his PM, he would eventually. He sighed "If you have a reason to call me weak, you better show it to me" He cracked his fingers and grinned once more "Whaddaya' say? Let's go somewhere else and show what we're made of? To see if i'm really weak" His attitude changed back to his confident one, even though he wasn't sure of everything.

He thought that it would be a good idea to ask them about
'Oz' But then, it would be wiser to save it for later. 'Sorry Blaze, but i gotta make sure the info i give in my mails isn't half assed'
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

((Can I try the color too?))
"What's wrong, little punk? Ahahahaha! Think you can just come around here?" A female PKer with dark hair, body-exposed, with short black feathered wings with chains hooped through the joints of them, said as the group closed in on Blaze, "This is "Team DeathGang's'" area to level up. Even if it means killing players like yourself, although, your kinda cute. For a little weakling." She pointed he sword towards Blaze's neck, but at a instant, he knocked it out of the way and pulled his sword out. "Why did you guys wait for me to come back online?!" He shouted as they walked near him and Blaze stepped back, near a sand dune. "We love our victim's faces wen in our presence, hahaha."

"Get back!" Blaze yelled as he swung his sword around, backing them off a bit so he can think of a plan. "The heat," He thought, "It's so hot now, I feel like I'm in the game somehow...That's it!" Blaze quickly turned to his menu screen and did a magic spell, on the group. "OrVakDon!" He shouted and pointed his arm at the group. "This should turn up the heat." The PKers were lit on fire due to the spell and heatwave in the area. "Now this! Rrrrrrrraaahh!" Blaze ran with his sword in the sand, kicking it up to his enemies to cool down and to get close for a blow to the sky. "Damn you little ****, this isn't the last time you'll see DeathGaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!!" The entire team were at sky high, with a little twinkle to end their sight of being seen. "Aaand it's outta the park!" Blaze cheered in the heat. "Cool, I gained a lot of EXP from those guy? I'm on a role."
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"A few. Was is our resident pkk, not really my cup of tea, and Leits he's... he's kind of broken. This stuff, it hit him pretty hard." She sent him a guild invitation. "You've taken your first step down The Seven Paths, welcome Reks." Masaru played up the theatrics of her wizardlyness usually.

She messaged the other guildies.

Was, Leits, we've got a new recruit. I'm taking him to the @Home, come by if convenient.  If inconvenient come anyways. Oh and Was, I've got something for you.
A knee to the face, freaking spamming PKK. Actually, stalker would probably be better since she mainly just hunts that one sword warlock girl.

"Come on, we're on the Sigma server. Mac Anu doesn't really have the right atmosphere for us wizards to brood properly. I'll answer all of your questions there."
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

He felt the charophone literally vibrate in his pocket. Surprised he pulled it out and noticed a message from Masaru. Sighing, he flipped through it, and decided to reply later. He had his attention on another matter right now, namely the back side of leona, as was his weakness, yet he also felt the onslaught coming from the pc next to them. "Oh hey. You're still here. Look if you want to fight or whatever then fine. Let's finish this already."
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

He almost accepted the invitation for a fight, except "I'm not here to fight you..." He remembered his original objective, after all they weren't his enemies "As i mentioned before... I want to see your strenght.. I want to see what makes you so confident, and why are you so sure that you'll defeat Balmung like this" He crossed his arms "If i need to fight to convince you to let me into your training sessions then i will do it..." He sighed and looked at both of them 'If i fight one by one, then i can do it... I'm level 100 after all, i have fought enough people to know a few things about every class... But if they have something else... I will surely be in trouble...' He smiled 'I'll take the risk.'
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

After the 'not so struggling' moment of his resent fight, Blaze decided to solo the boss in the area and was successful. "Nyx hasn't responded back, not everyone response at the second I guess." He sighed as he walk back to the Chaos Gate, leading back to Breg Epona Sigma server. Blaze took a long Stretch at the Gate, then feeling his hood fall down. "Huh? I'm not suppose to feel anything, what's going on here?! Wait this is useful, I'll message Nyx about it. He might be confused about it too.

To: Nyx
Subject: The World is...feel-able
Something is going on, I wen to a desert area and I actually felt hot and sweaty. My house is set on 71 degrees. What the hell is going on here?! Are you experiencing anything yet?
Message sent.

He then turned around wiping the sweat off of his forehead, when he saw an instresting character; somewhat like a cat in a hat with robes resembling a magician based class, "Is that a girl character?" He said out loud.
Last edited by Haseo_Dude on Sat May 31, 2014 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

((Whoa so much postage! Where were you guys when I was sending applications?!))

Wasurenagusa ignored Nyx when she received the message, opening it up and reading it. “Oooh! A gift for me! Yay!” Wasurenagusa clapped in joy and grabbed Leits's hand, “Later scythe boy! I have a gift to receive! If you wanna fight later or spar or whatever fight some Chaotic PKers and then message me! I'll show you a trick your eyes have never ever never seen before! If you can figure it out or whatever I'll let you train with me! But I claim dibs on Virgin Blade! She's my prey! Leits move your butt! I want this gift!” She rushed to their @home, Leits in tow and warped in.

“Masaru! Your lovely yet surprisingly fierce tigress is here! ANNNNNNND I brought over Leits! Soooooooooooo what didya get me?” She asked tilting her head to the side bouncing on the balls of her feet like an excited child.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

((Yeah, you have little clones running around. Little color crazy clones, just like you. You must be so proud. :P))

Was didn't get the chance to even finish asking before she received the lei tribeswoman's knee to her face. Being a member of the fastest beast race had it's advantages. As the warlock landed she spun on her feet and slammed the base of her staff against the stone floor. "A boot to the head. Your guild master does not appreciate being spammed when he-she" Masaru corrected herself as her character now actually matched her true gender. "is working her wizardry. Now then, introductions all around. I'll start."

She took off her wizard's hat and bowed low, letting her fuzzy ears spring up almost comically, "My name is Wisdom, two years ago when Ben fell into a coma while in The World I was his roommate." She stood and set her oversized hat back upon her head. "He kept excellent notes about what was going on, initially it seems to send a bug report, but then he stumbled across Balmung and Oz and I believe we all know how that ended for him. Reks, I feel I should warn you, this could go sideways for us, very easily, you still have time to back out." Masaru pushed her glasses back up onto the bridge of her nose, she didn't expect Kyousuke to falter, she liked to think she was pretty good at reading people. "Who's next?"
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

In a flash, the hiper girl and the calm confident boy were gone "This is sh*t!" He kicked the ground and walked to the Chaos Gate, heading to Breg Epona. 'I guess it's time to reply to Blaze'

To: Blaze
Subject: Feel-able? Oz and Balmung
I haven't noticed much, maybe because i mostly go to grass fields and nobody has touched me like in eons-- Except for you.
As for Oz and Balmung, i believe i know something else... I just saw some people talking about defeating Balmung as if he were an event monster, i believe they have the same thing you have... As for Balmung, i'll sum it up below in a few words:
He put my friends in a coma.
That's my relationship with him, besides that; i only know what you can find in all forums... He's the ruler and no one has been able to touch him, he can put you in a coma. AND defeating him may bring the comatose back.
Also, i'd like to meet you... Come to Σ Unknown Prodigy's Raven, be prepared.
He sent the message and input the area words into the Chaos Gate Σ Unknown Prodigy's Raven. As he entered the area, a cloudy and stormy night field area-- He checked his equipment and put his broadsword as his main weapon, and only one broadsword skill in his skill trigger: Armor Break. In the other 3 slots were Reaper's Touch, Heavenly Wheel and Reaper's Dance. He was about to test his skills and Blaze's new feature the best way he knew; PvP.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Ping! Blaze read the message from Nyx then he also read, "Be prepared..." Blaze thought if Nyx found out anything more information, or training. "Yeah, he might want to train with me to higher levels. Since he and I both have in-common goal, taking down Balmung. But first," Blaze ran down into a shop for weapons at is level. "Ah, just what I need, 'SP-Sapper' ability. Kinda of a weird name for a sword, 'Broad-Oak'." Blaze bought the weapon and equipped it, along with his favorite moves; Shell Breaker, Chaotic Strike, Twin Moons, and Ghost Falcon.

"Alright I'm all set." Cheerfully he passed by a group of players and saw a girl being kneed to the face and kicked on the ground. "Not my problem, I wonder what Nyx has in store for me. Better show me about this Oz thing." He selected the area he was assigned by, "Sigma Unknown Prodigy's Raven!"

As he warped to the place, he noticed Nyx and rushed towards him saying in a laughing mood, "Hey, what's with the 'be prepared' deal? I'm ready if you want to train."
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Without a word, Nyx put his left hand back all the way to his shoulder and pulled out a Broadsword from his back " Jynx's wrath, this weapon is a curse for my oponent" His voice changed to a deep tone, almost non-human as he finished pulling the sword with his left hand and pointed it at the happily running Blaze "And that means, the longer you fight, the less Artistic your style becomes" He grinned with confidence, as he pulled the blade upwards and smashed it into the ground to the side of him "Show me the extend of this new-found power of yours!" He slashed upwards in front of him to rest the sword on his shoulder and look at Blaze "You can win... With the right strategy, Blaze"

(Ahhh, i wanna see how this is going to turn out... Remember HD! Be specific and try to describe very good what you're doing! Remember the no controlling rule! And you'll make awesome battle posts! I can hardly wait to see them!)
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Huh? What the-" Blaze stopped in place, crushed by Nyx's words. "W-what do you mean? Less Artistic? Does that mean my ability to move?" He gasped like he was seeing a ghost. "New-found power? Does he mean Oz? Strategy, the only thing that Blaze needs to know about winning every battle. "All I must do is remember what had happen the last time; I was ambushed in a hot desert area, with the heatwave conditions on my side." Blaze looked around, "What do I do, what do I do?" He couldn't leave the field, he was in a battlefield, "Damn, I knew I should have packed up some smokescreens. He seems to be in a trance, I've got to stop this." Blaze pulled out his own Broadsword with an effect. "Oh yeah, I forgot I bought a SP sapper." Blaze swung towards Nyx with a skilltrigger move of Shell Breaker and launched a OrVakDon at him. "Snap out of it Nyx, your losing yourself!" "Unless..." Blaze always wanted to say this, "Who are you and what have you done with Nyx?!" He then thought it was time to use It again, Blaze then used the menu for Oz, pulling out a double broadsword. They both hit the ground, making a sudden magnitude.

Strategy......that's it. Blaze then hid himself along with his black jacket in the darkness of the night, hopefully not to be seen.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

After he received the attack, he immediately watched Blaze's moves "Yes... Too bad that i have my stuff" He activated his skill trigger "Armor Break!" He dashed at Blaze executing the attack, with a final stomping strike "Curse, it slowly drains your SP. Your arts suddenly feel heavy, don't they?" He changed his weapon to his scythe "Reaper's Blade, this weapon eats the life from you, i'll give you a hint... Death" He smiled and, with one hand, he spun around his scythe 3 times and stopped; taking an aggressive stance "I am Nyx... This is how i am... I am testing your power... I'm the PK, and you're the PKK. This is my area... Ani Zot!" He didn't cast the spell, but instead waited a few seconds to cast it so it would confuse Blaze and catch him off guard.

(Hahah, 'What did you do with Nyx'. Good one)
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Damn...it...." Feeling weak, Blaze used a Mage's Soul to replenish his SP and used a health item to max. Something else he noticed, his HP and SP were draining slowly, "Sh-****... My body, feels a bit n-numb.. L-Lei Zas!" He castes a spell towards Nyx, "Nyx, what the hell is wrong with you?!" He continued to heal him self as his HP drained. "This feels like a life or death moment here." Blaze came in from below for a cross-uppercut at Nyx's torso area with a lot of force, hopefully his swords' effect works as well it did on him from Nyx's attack.

There's something wrong with this, dark and gloomy night area, I haven't really seen one of these before. And Nyx, he's out of control. How the hell am I going to go through this?

"Nyx," Blaze started, "This isn't like you. Get a hold of reality, we're buds right? I mean like I actually feel weak, didn't I tell you? I'm starting to feel things now."
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: ( he accepts the invitation) well might as well descend further down the rabbit hole. Thank you for the invite so there's 4 of us including me now? ( as Masaru began introductions and addressed Reks, Reks looks at Masaru) I didn't quit two years ago and I'm not going to quit now I made a promise I failed to protect someone once and suddenly people I knew disappeared I'm in this all the way to the end don't worry abut me..soo do I start my introduction now or am I lat ause I'm the new guy.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Blaze's words resonated through the air as Nyx grinned and used a smoke screen by throwing it to the ground, making himself invisible for a few seconds "That's what i wanted to see!, If HE has the same feature your have... He can also feel, and so can they... I need to know more about this..." He appeared again in front of Blaze, and used a healing item "The effect will go away in a bit, just hold it" He walked to Blaze and patted his chest.

He looked around and noticed the monsters around "Well, what do you say we clear this area and go back? To get more info... I wanna see you in action" He laughed playfully and sent Blaze a party invite "Maybe i'll let you in my
member address, congratz... You'll be the first to have it"