.Hack//A New World

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

GamerKale

Re: .Hack//A New World

Post by GamerKale »

"I think I'm gonna hurl." Aegis said covering her mouth and retching on the ground. "Right, boss, need to get on that." She rose shakily to her feet and assessed the situation as Reks attacked. Maybe I should have started harvest cleric, standing back and just casting seems like it would be way easier. Plus I'm pretty crap at the actual fighting, unlike Reks. She legged it to the character she had cut down and offered her an asian mango to restore some hit points. "Here, eat this. It should help." Aegis knelt in front of the girl, downed the wizard's blood herself, and pulled out her remaining scrolls, deciding to use those instead of risking getting thrown off the cliff again.

Ignoring the part where I'm pretty sure Hiro skipped the tutorial. "I'm Aegis, the weird one is Hiro, and Reks is the angel." Aegis hadn't gotten up, but she had gone from kneeling to sitting and spun around to face their rescuee. She still wasn't entirely convinced that this wasn't some weird prank, but doubt was definitely creeping on up there. "Here, have a seat and let's talk a little. Ok? I've got a couple more mangos if you want one." Aegis pulled the item out and offered it to the other girl. "Let's start with something easy. What's your name?"
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Name:Kyle
Character name: L
Bio:(reality) Never really made close contact with friends, always moving homes, stays up late playing games as his 'Own little world' to get out of reality to become someone he knows in his mind and heart. Was abused as a child growing up, eating sweets and drinking takes his mind away from the pain of memories and the days he lives with his aunt and uncle; who constantly yells at him for what he normally does, nothing. (L): He is laid back, new to 'The World', is a big fan of anime, his hero is Haseo.
Normally likes dark colors, so he chose black and red.
Class: Adept Rouge-base twinblade,edge punisher(locked), flickreaper(locked).

"Hmm", said Kyle, "Might as well check out this new game, it could be alright" he said with a sigh.
*login*
Last edited by Haseo_Dude on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

He logs in to the game, looks down on himself, "Hmmm, I look pretty good. Now, where do I go?" He walks to the giant doors to Mac Anu. He went through the doors. Amazed on the scenery, L walks around the streets of Mac Anu to the main bridge; lookong beyond the river, leading to the beautiful sunset on the horrizion. *Closes his eyes* "This game must be great..." he said outloud. Behind his microphone, people can hear him eatting loudly in the background.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

"Mila Dint" she sighed softly, "I'm in the game aren't I? What am I going to do? Those people back there, we're they really dead?" Hiro practically vomited when he remember the victims of Golzmorro. "Look... let's all head back to town, we will meet up at the tavern in Mac Anu, I just don't think it's a good idea to stay here much longer after what just happened."
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Meanwhile, L (who is a Haseo look-a-like) decicided to head to a resorceful place where eveeyone can hang out. L: "Ah, a tavern. I guess I could go mingle over there to find new people to talk to for the first time in this game." He looks at his map as he's walking to the Tavern; that's when he meets up with...
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: ( he sheathes his sword and his fury mode wears off and he looks at his stats screen and he levels up) oh wow I actually managed to level up ( he looks at Mila) hmm? ( he than looks to hiro) oh yeah your right the tavern that's a good idea hiro we can figure all of this nonsense out there lets just try to relax for now
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

She glanced at the bodies hanging nearby, near as she could tell the were just pixels, still. She took screen caps of their faces and of Mila's. "Sounds reasonable." Aegis said as she stood and stretched. She noted the time, "I actually might have to bounce for a little bit. A friend said he might be on, I need to get in touch and make sure he doesn't feel like I've abandoned him to the wolves. Speaking of abandoning." if those are real people, I can't just leave them like that. Aegis cut down the remaining bodies. Rest in peace. The other two then received a popup.
Aegis has left the party.
Hiro promoted to Party leader.
Aegis also sent all of them friend invites. "Keep me posted on any developments." We should all have the quest complete flag, so going to the quest shop separately should be fine. Still not sure about how much truth there is to what's going on. If she is really trapped, then challenging that directly could be bad. Trust but verify as dad always says. She thought to herself. "I'll warp out last, just to make sure nothing goes wrong, ok Miss Dint? Sorry there's not really anything else I can do for you just now, um, you want me to get in touch with anyone y'know let them know what's going on or anything? Parents? Fiance? Friend? Someone like that?" Would really add some credence to her "being in the game", and this not just being some twisted prank, if she really has gone missing or something. I think I watch too much Elementary; I'm starting to think of myself like a detective.
Last edited by GamerKale on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

http://s904.photobucket.com/user/Haseo_ ... b.jpg.htmlTwo plays were talking out loud about players being killed around ▲hidden forbidden holyground.
L decides to stay away from those keywords until who's doing the killing. He then walks up to the players, "Hi, I'm new here and I heard of killing at those keywords you were talking about. Do you know who's doing it?" One of them responded, "Hell, I don't know. But if I were you, I'd check the board (bbs)." "Thanks, I'll check it out." L logged out and went to the forums.
"Monster sighting found in 'The World' killing players uncontrolably." One said on the bbs.
Another said, "Mysterious PK going around killing agressive players killers, making their characters dizzolve." L gasped. He then returns to home page and relogs in. (Successful login) L then returns to the Tavern to over-hear information reguarding to the forums.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Virgin Blade had successfully learned the first of her favorite spells. It only took two more dungeon grinds to successfully level her up to the point where Vak Don was in her repertoire of spells along with Gan Bolg. Only about 6 more weapon levels and Ani Zot was an option. And then the cruel cycle of Wind, Water, and Earth would impede themselves in her way. Unless she decided differently.

“Remember when we could summon the likes of Vulcan and Wryneck? Damn those were good times. Maybe Fire and Dark are out dated...” Virgin Blade spoke aloud as she returned to Mac Anu once more. “Skill Trigger. Yes. Replace Vak Don with Gan Bolg. Replace Rue Kruz with Zan Rom.” Virgin Blade smiled sweetly. “Yep. I think this is going to be the wings of a new beginning.” With a girlish chuckle she decided her Level 1 arts were just fine for now. “With any luck the complaints about spell users not having Level 3 arts brought me Krake and Yarthkins?” She strolled into a Quest Shop and attempted not to make the face of someone who wanted to kill everyone. 'New players love quests. All I need is kills.' She accepted every request available at her level and smirked as a group strolled in. “Oh hey boys <3~” Virgin Blade buckled her knees a bit and tried looking cute and helpless. “Oh I think I need a party for this quest!” She told the pair. “I'm a Warlock so I think I can help... um... I have Repth!” She smiled as the party invite went her way.

It was only a few minutes in. She couldn't hold it. She clicked her skill trigger

“Hey um... what's up with your name... you're a warlock right?”

“I thought you'd ask about the 'Virgin' part loser...” The boy jumped at the sudden insult but a tornado formed between her party members and they found themselves flung in different directions. “Zan Rom!” She declared and decided to stand between them. “Gan Bolg!” She smiled in ecstasy. Boulders pierced the one who'd spoken not a word. Suddenly his health returned. “I promised Repth didn't I?” A cruel smirk and her lips twisted wickedly.

This lasted for a while until finally the boys felt their HP drop. Her SP must have gone away. “Post on the forums little puppies.” She whispered, disbanding party so the boys' bodies would disappear. “And off the to quest shop once more!” She laughed and logged out of the Area.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

L hears about a Pking Shadow Warlock girl player who's pking party members. "Hahaha," L laughed, so a girl player PKing huh? And she's a Shadow warlock too." L walks out of the Tavern for now to the Quest shop, with his arms behind his head grinning. "Well I guess I know what to watch out for, haha!

He searches for quests suitable for him to level up. L:"Now I can take these ones without help I guess. Unless I can find help around here." L searches for players around Mac Anu, but has no luck that nobody will believe him that he won't PK them. Sadly, he as he walks back to the quest shop to diband the quests, Virgin Blade teleports right in front of him; leaving him shocked in place.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Virgin Blade waved her tome around, a rarer tome that she held from PKing during a Quest and taking the prize. “Help me! Help me please!” She pleaded with several boys. Her level was low enough that she couldn't wait in areas. Not yet. However, soon her status as a Chaotic PK would be known and she'd be forced to solo quests and demolish those who dared enter. Each Quest she completed she had yet to reap rewards so that other quest holders could attempt the quests and find themselves trapped in corners with a deadly PK.

Unfortunately word was getting out. 'Damn. This is gonna be difficult... look for Addies, look for Addies.' She flipped around and her eyes locked in on a Haseo look-alike. 'Defs an Addy Rouge...' She thought as she scanned his player. “Hey you... you're still not through Job Extend right?” She hid her tome and smiled sweetly. Honey she laid out to the boy. “I know that the JE quest isn't up yet since it's day one buuut...” She smiled. “You should defs join me in a quest.” She giggled playfully, however, the gleam of her eyes reflected Lind's malice for a mere moment. “Party up with me!” She said boldly. “I'm close to light spells and a quest or a few should level my weapon up.” She grabbed L's hand tightly and rushed him to the quest shop. 'Frozen in fear, probably his first time dealing with a honey trap.'
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Damn this chick is giving me the creeps. And she's a warlock too.... "Okay okay," L excepting her request, " But only if you answer me this, are you the warlock PKing everyone? Or, am I mistaken?" Asking with a smirk. "Sure, I'll join ya." They both go to the quest shop for the first extendtion quest for points. "How about the 'King Chimchim' one huh? We should stick close, back to. back."
And I'll show you what I can do. L invites Virgin Blade to his party and made the trip to the area.

Right after loading on to the field, L pulls out his Spin Gai Gu dualsword weapons, goes right behind Virgin Blade and crosses his sword in front of her chest and neck in a 'X' position. (EXAMPLE SHOWN)
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2006 ... Sorapk.jpg
Last edited by Haseo_Dude on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

((Haseo_Dude, as a rule, and as a matter of courtesy, you do not take control of another Player's character without their express permission. This is a joint story and everybody has their own characters that they want to play their way. It may not be as fast as you like, but if you keep doing that to people nobody is going to want to play with you.

If you want to control all of the characters and tell a specific tale in a specific way you post that as a piece of Creative Writing not in an RP like this.

In irl tabletop games, players hate to be railroaded by the gm. If they say I want to talk to the cabbage merchant and you say no, you don't talk to the cabbage merchant you leave the city and get ambushed by goblins, you are going to lose players fast.))
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

L was about to PK Virgin Blade, when suddenly...
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

((Thanks Kale! I was probably not going to handle that well. Honestly I was thinking of a nice way to put my thoughts to... uh... keys. But yeah. Haseo_Dude, if you want to move me or something shoot me a PM I'm quite reasonable. Quite. Also, “About to.”))

“Spin Gai Gu... Level 1 weapon. Cute. Very cute.” Virgin Blade laughed hysterically. “Little brat thinks he can PK the Queen!” She brought up skill trigger and a tornado formed around her. She ducked the blades and smirked as she rolled forward. Her hand gripped her tome intently and she laughed again. “I'm the Bloody Sonia!” She cried, her eyes wild like an animal. “Chaotic PKer! I'm not something a Level 1 PKK wannabe can handle. But since you so kindly want to fool around with me, I think I'll play a fun ass game.” She cast Repth on herself and L. “Buck up brat, cause I'm gonna give you the fight of your little life!” She activated Skill Trigger once more and a ring formed below L, rocks were coming.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Gah!" L dodged the rocks by backflipping out of the way. "Dammit, this chick is pissing me off." He pulls his skill trigger, then dashes at her, "Saber Dance!" L attacks with great speed. "Hmph, id prefer the 'original set'." After attacking rapidly, a purple aura surrounded Virgin Blade, Rengeki! L pulls his skill trigger, "Gale Blade!" After three blows of his swords giving out damage, he landed a critical hit. "Dammit," he said outloud, "how the hell am I gonna beat her?!"
TickleMyInsides

Post by TickleMyInsides »

(Am I too late to join? If not, can I have an AI like charavter? :D)
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

TickleMyInsides wrote:(Am I too late to join? If not, can I have an AI like charavter? :D)
(I do believe that you must create your own distinct character, that or a somewhat look-alike but not them, I'm like a different style of haseo, but copying other RP characters should really be used, it will get confusing, just PM the creater of this RP and get your results later, I'm sure no one minds.)

(Next time, pm someone like ToD here about it.)
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“The original set lack in attack silly boy!” Virgin Blade ran her fingers through her hair as she took the Rengeki, slowly sitting up. “Repth!” She cast healing on her self and returned to her feet. 'Kid is fast though, I'll give him that.' “How would you beat a PKer PKK wannabe? I'm Chaotic, and I've got levels on you. How do you win?” She smirked as she taunted her prey, causing him to Skill Trigger her once more. She countered with her Skill Trigger and popped a Zan Rom, causing a tornado to stop him. He stood strong through the force and held his ground, not flying back like the scum she'd fought all day.

“You're not bad kid, but you're too weak.” She suggested. “Maybe in a few levels you'd pose a bigger threat-” It took ridiculous focus to ready a guard as L continued on with his attack, undaunted by her words. She felt the force of his swing thanks to the immersion effect and thought her heels actually dug into the ground. She successfully guarded, but the game was different now, there was no way she'd let this battle go on. “Okay! Now it's over!” She dashed back and chained spells, chaining her skill trigger with master precision. A tornado erupted at his feet, bringing him into the sky and before he could land rocks flew up as well. His body turned gray as he fell to the floor of the field and she panted. “Son of a ****... gave me a damn run for my money...” She bit her lip. “Skill matters more than armor for punks like him.”

((Also TickleMyInsides, your name sounds dirty XP but I mean if you're concerned, PM KiteXX ^^))
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

((Effin' double post.))
Last edited by Haseo{Terror of Death} on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.