.Hack//A New World

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo_Dude

Re: .Hack//A New World

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Yeah I've got a bunch, also healing HP and SP, oh and have one of these." L used a Attack + 2 on both of them. "Now let's see how much damage we give." "Hey check out this out Nyx," he turnss to him, "its a sword for your next class. Its got Igniting effect, burning enemies." L tossed it to his masked partner. "Say as a gift, for frineds. Hope you like it, friends help out others, am I right? haha." He laughed.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Nyx immediatedly received it, what a unique way of trading anyways "Give me the Life Scroll, i need to learn Repth... I'll be our healer in case we run out of items..." He checked the sword "3 Stars, neat" He saved it in his inventory and proceeded to step forward a bit, still waiting for the scroll before they advance "By the way, we'll be monsters' food if we don't work together. So this is the plan, we attack one monster at a time" He cracked his fingers "Once it's down we attack the next one and so on, if another monster tries to attack me and i don't see it, you use your skill trigger, and vice versa; Rengekis are a must: You do a Rengeki on the first sighting of purple-- We need it if we want to increase our weapon levels..." He glanced back at L "..." Nyx took a deep breath and turned to L "I also chose this area so we could get accostumed to challenges... You said Virgin Blade was a challenge, right...? I haven't forgot that..." He chuckled "I don't go for PKs unless they are attacking me or a friend..."
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

He gave a life scroll to Nyx. "Well, how thoughtful," standing his pose with arms half up. "Rengeki, got it, you scratch mine same for you, I get it now." The pair walk around and spoted a group of 3 Goblins. " want me to strike? Or together? You pick." L was ready to pull out his weapons.

Code: Select all

To: Aegis
Subject: back there
Hey, what was the big deal? I don't try to be who I'm not(all the time). But that wasn't nessacery when you threw me to the ground. What happened after I ran out? What ever it was I'm sorry ok, I just don't know what happened.
And about Haseo, who doesn't know him? He's a ledgendary hero in The World. Haven't you seen any other look alikes from other heros? The stoy of how Haseo wanted to save his girlfriend both in the game and outside? She was in a coma afater something... then an look alike of her took place (somewhat). You do know your character looks familier too you know?
Here, look this up: in google on your charophone
Haseo

Sent message
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

(I really doubt google exists in this reality, lol. But that just made me giggle a little)

"In a fight, you don't think that much-- You just examine and let the adrenaline flow, but you know how to control it" He rushed at the first goblin, his gauntlets appeared and he sent it flying back, charged punch at a second one also making it fly back and started attacking normally the third one. "One, two, three--Uppercut" He would take a high guard and keep striking, stepping aside avoiding strikes--Avoiding massive 3 level gap strikes-- and he would sometimes let out a "Tss" for each strike.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

((Actually, I confirmed it with Kite last night. This is set in our world near future not the .hack//verse. So yes, Google exists as do the PS2 games and the animes.))
Aegis had lied down on the grass to recuperate her SP between fights when she got L's message. She contemplated just ignoring it, she did the search and threw the phone away. After a second the item reappeared on her person.

Code: Select all

To: L
Subject: Re: back there
I got mobbed!
He's not legendary anything he's just a character from a bad PlayStation game. Why would I know who that is?
She regained her feet and threw herself against more mobs to burn off the anger at the whole stupid situation.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

"You're getting better." Balmung_01 stood not far from where aegis was fighting, yet he didn't lift a finger to help her. His entire appearance had changed, where his pants were tight, they now bagged around him, and he no longer wore blatant armor. Instead it looked as though he jut wore a light yellow cloth shirt. And where his hair was flat and down, it now stood and shagged in differebt directions. On his back rested a long rifle, at at his side was the same blade he had used on L. His level now displayed 83. "But you're moving along so slowly.

Mila and Reks had just made it to the boss fight when Mila fell to her knees, coughing. It was a rough cough, as though she was choking. She couldn't breathe, and suddenly things began to become skewed. "Kyosuke," the boss monster began to talk, "I have her kyosuke." And "she's dieing kyosuke"

"We did it!" Hiro yelled, pulling Sonia into a death hug and the letting her free almost as quickly. "We hot him!"
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Aegis was knocked out of her rhythm by Balmung's seemingly sudden appearance, thanks to that tunnel vision she suddenly found herself on the receiving end of several attacks before she managed to put some distance between her and the remaining enemies. "Gan Bolg!" She shouted as she jabbed her blade into the ground, she ran in and finished the recovering monsters off. Aegis blew the hair out of her face as she sheathed her blade and turned to face her companion. "Well I just started being a swordsman today and somebody kept me from getting my job extension." She tapped the chest open with her sheathe and got the final symbol fragment. "Finally. And how the hell did you gain thirty-four levels in like an hour? I know I took a break to eat, but what is with that level gain? Even if you went to a high level area a normal person shouldn't have been able to kill the monsters that quickly. What's your secret?" She asked as they sauntered to the beast temple.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

"The key of twilight. I've found it." He just blew off aegis' question entirely about his level gain. He had his ways, and he would show her eventually, but as of right now he deigned it not important. "And I need your help to get it."
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: (along the way both ReKs and Mila had fought many enemies and even managed to level up) all right wre the best duo this game has to offer! ( he runs over to Mila) hey! Mila talk to me you ok- ( his train of thought is then cut off as the boss monster begins to talk and keeps calling his name) no problem ( he try's to examine the monsters stats but can't determine what level it is) you have her? ( he draws his sword with one hand and swings it as the blades tip touches the ground a crater forms due to the swords weight) just hang on this want take too long ( he turns his attention back to the boss monster it was a large beast wielding a stone blade) she's dieing? Then I'll just save her again! I don't know what the hell is going on but I'm not gonna just stand by while you hurt her! by the looks of Mila there's not alot of time ( he activates his fury mode as all of his stats boost he activates a speed scroll) haaaah! ( he kicks off the ground and he explodes forward leaving a crater where he was standing) LET HER GO!! ( he stabs his sword as the beast manages to block it but the force from the weight of Reks' strike manages to actually push the beast) <<OgreSword>> ( his blade glows as he activates his blade braindier sword skill as he brings his blade down hard on the beast swords and he slips past the monsters defense and he slashes the beast three times with his skill hitting critical)
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"That right?" Aegis hadn't gotten around to looking up what the Key of the Twilight was yet, probably something to do with those .hack// games the Haseo thing was from. "You're roughly twenty times my level, you use the same class I do, and you have an additional one." The door crack shone with a light as they approached and opened up for them. "The only apparent thing I have that you don't is that my character model is female." She tapped open the chest at the base of the statue and pulled out the item. "Wizard Necklace. Cool." She admired the strange crystal that now hung around her neck. "Just need to get my magic on now. So, what do you need me for?" Aegis asked turning to face Balmung as the statue fell into the abyss behind her.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

"A friend of yours has it. I need it from him." Balmung_01 sighed, and began to walk towards aegis. "Look Ben. I need your help. I need you to get the key for me. With it, I can fix The World. But I need it first."
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Who is this guy? Aegis drew her sword, as little use as it would be against him, but she leveled it at his chest just the same. "One, I still don't know what you're talking about, two, you knowing my name only makes me distrust you." She took the few steps back she could, pebbles fell over the edge and she didn't hear them land, before Aegis managed to steel herself. "So, why don't we try this. Who the hell are you? Who do you think has this key that you're going after? And what the crap does it do?" Behind her was a void, reminding her of the mob scene earlier. Backed into a corner again, eh Aegis, isn't that just great.
Last edited by GamerKale on Sat May 10, 2014 9:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Nice!" L cried to Nyx as he took on the gobs. " there's more, ill take them." L did a surprise attack by dashing and hitting a gob, making it fly to the wall of the battle field. Knowing Nyx was a grappler, he had different ways of attacking. L did the same timing as before with the last one. After a triple strike and buzzsawing one, a purple glow showed around it. Rengeki "Sword Dance!" L yelled out a skill to the already dead monster, giving him extra points. "Now the fun is getting started," L used his skill triger on a incoming attack. "Gale Blade" he stopped the attack and finished off the last one.
Weapon Level Up ++ Automatic buzzsaw action and Skill Learned Tri-Strike
"Nice a level up." He laughed.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

A straight punch and the monster was done for, he looked back at L and noticed he had the other two and a skill level up "Well, that was faster than i thought..." Nyx stretched a bit and took a deep breath "We need to kill all the monsters in this area before we go against the boss, it's the best..." He looked around and remembered he had the Life scroll. Nyx opened his Charophone and into the items menu, used the Life scroll and it showed up on the screen

Repth Skill Obtained

"Neat... Hmmm that sounds like meat... Steak!" He said and chuckled at himself "Ok L, let's go for a few more... There should be at least 5 monster parties in this area, so i guess it's enough to get us to level 8 and a quarter.. Maybe... Maybe a bit less or more... Oh well, we'll see" Cracked his neck and searched for another monster party. Immediatedly found a three Vak Fang* party and without thinking it twice, he rushed at them and two, which were right next to each other were sent out flying at the same time to the battlefield wall "Not so fast!" He did a backflip a few feet away from them, ran next to the Vak Fang still standing and started the attack rush with a few combo attacks, guarding the counter attacks from the monster and attacking back.

As the monster started to charge his skill, so did Nyx-- He activated his skill trigger "L! Cover me, King Hammer!" After a smashing combo skill, he continued attacking the monster with the same pattern until it was ripe for a Rengeki, and so he did "Rengeki! King Hammer!" Repeated the skill and the monster was down "Two left! This ain't so hard with a partner" He looked back guarding himself

(*Vak Fangs are... Well... Wolfies...
And BTW L, try to make the battles a bit harder, remember we're a few levels below this area's... So try to make 'em tough, remember we got a lot of free time)
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

((Sorry guys, mothers day weekend, happy holiday ^w^))
"Alright, I spy with my...there." L said as he ran toward a pair of flying mothlike monsters. "Ok, ennie meenie minie, you!" Dashing at one of them, L performed a uppercut slash, trying to aim for the wings, he missed. "Well the didn't work !!!" He fell on top of it. "Whoa, this is kinda like in a rodeo, Yippy Kai Yay, mother- wah!!!" L was tossed off the Deathmoth by it zigzagging back and forth. "Ok, these bugs are pissing me off." He said in midair as the other was about to ram at him, L used his skill triger. "Gale Blade!" He countered with the incoming attack from one and stomped on its head, flying himself towards the one he tried before. "Tri-Strike!" As he multiplied his attacks, and was becoming better. He yelled out, "Decapitation!!!" As L sliced off one of monster's heads. Landing on his feet, he used a magic he knew, "Vak Don!" L burned the other moth to ashes.
"Pant, pant. Well Nyx, how's that?" He turned to Nyx.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

“D-Don't hug me you freak!” Virgin Blade swung her Grimoire at Hiro and stuck out her tongue. “Don't do cutesy crap like that you little kid!” She hissed. “And quit captioning the obvious! We did it, yay. I don't need that crap we need result bucket brain results!” She sighed and palmed her forehead, massaging her scalp with her fingers. “You give me stress, you know that?” She shook her head as Hiro finally collected the venom and the pair returned to the Quest Shop to reap the reward.

“Well that... was an ordeal.” Virgin Blade sighed and let Hiro receive the reward. “Hey kid, kick me from party we're done. Next time I see you I'll PK the living hell out of you!” Virgin Blade hissed, flinging her arms and stomping her foot. “I'm still the Bloody Sonia! I'll be top of the list!”
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

( I'm gonna go ahead and move this boss fight along if its no good I'll edit it Kite)

Reks: ah ****! ( reks narrowlybjumps out of the way as the boss monster slashes its blade in a downward arc causing the ground to explode and the debris hits Reks sending him flying back wards into the wall) no way.... ( he falls to the ground and struggles to stand up as and glances his eyes to see his health has entered the red zone and he ran out of Health items a few minutes ago and his timer reads 20 seconds on his fury mode) I was able to get his health down with rapid strikes and skill triggers I'm running out of time ( he glances over to Mila to see her condition is just the same if not worse) its now or never...( he runs and he picks up his blade haaaaahh! ( the boss monster swings down his sword in a downward arc once again only this time Reks jumps ontop of thelade and he runs up it and he stabs his blade into the monsters head and he unleashes a flurry of strikes breaking through the monsters defenses) this is it.. ( his sword glows and he continues to slash the beast and he watches as he gets the monsters health to enter into the red zone) OGRE SWORD! ( he stabs his blade through the monsters throat) argh...haaaaaaaahhh! ( he starts to twist and pull as he begins to cut through) I don't know how you know my name and I don't get what this games deal is but tell your friends you picked. Fight with the wrong player! ( he slices the blade cleanly through cleaving off the monsters head, Reks falls off of the monster and he rolls to break his fall and the victory screen flashes across his screen and he was awarded with some kind of potion as he runs over to Mila) hey Mila Mila! Hey! You allright ( he looks at the potion) w-would this help?
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

"Must I honesty state the obvious. If you don't get the key from Hiro, I will kill him. Not just him, but Kyosuke and Mila too. Hell, I'll even remove that pathetic Haseo rendition you're acquainted with. Anyone you're close too. Alas, this can be avoided easily. Get the key, and bring it to me. I'm...unable to remove it from him, but you? You can." Balmung_01 laughed and then extended a hand towards Ben. "So what will it be?"

Hiro smiled sheepishly. "It wasn't that bad..." then, after turning in the quest, he disbanded the party. He looked toward sonia, grabbed her hand, and spoke softly. "Lets...team up again.. promise me.

(It's fine kai)

She waved the potion away, "keep it. My health will regenerate slowly. No need to waste it. Besides, didn't we just clear the area? Silly."
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"You stay back." Aegis slashed the hand away, it literally caused no damage. Can't even hurt him, great. Freaking level difference. "How is that a threat? So, we get pk'd big whoop. A little xp penalty. Look, whoever you are, I think you're taking this game too seriously and should probably go see a therapist." Somewhere in the back of his mind, Ben remembered something about comas when he was looking up Haseo, they were legit news articles though, at the time he had simply figured it to be a publicity stunt. Now, as he looked at the abyss behind and the deranged man in front of him, he was starting to wonder. Ben quickly scribbled out a few notes about the scenario, just in case.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Virgin Blade smacked Hiro's hand away and hissed. “I'm not promising you squat! I-I already said this was one time only idiot!” Virgin Blade withdrew her hand before Hiro could grab it again. “Maybe if you get real strong... strong enough to beat me.” She said and grabbed her hood, flipping it over her head. “I'm gonna level up or some crap. Don't follow me.” Virgin Blade smiled as she turned away. “Later kid. It was...” She let the silence grow between the two as she picked the correct word. “Different. Yeah... you're different. Maybe if you do get good I could use you as a partner.”