.Hack//A New World

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Re: .Hack//A New World

Post by KiteXX »

Hiro sighed looked to reks and mila and then removed them from party. "Teach her to fight reks." Then he turned to Virgins Blade, and went into party chat, "There's a monster quest open, and we can tackle that together, sound good?" Sighing softly he turned to L, " She would just kill you again you know. She's three times your level."
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: ah hey wait you don't want to come along with us Hiro well fine then Bleh you just sent me an invite asking me to meet you here ( he sticks his tongue out at Hiro) I don't want to hang out with you either I guess the musketeers are splitting up on this one ( he accepts his job extension quest just in case and a simple retrieve the treasure from the beast statue quest) lets meet back here then ( he looks over to Mila) allright I guess it's Just us cause Hiro is suddenly too cool to hangout with his fellow musketeers you ready?
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Cool. I'd really appreciate that." She mimicked him as he showed her a few forms.

Aegis sighed and grabbed her charophone at his apparent ignorance of fury mode. "Am I the only person who did the tutorials?" Oh, right, I didn't know about mode before Hiro showed it to me, did I? "Here. Pull out your charophone, this thing." She indicated her phone, "And then showed for the second time in that area how to activate it. "It only lasts five minutes though and you can only use it once per level. Speaking of." Her hair fell back down and ceased burning as her fury mode ended. "The exact effects can vary from user to user, but basically, it boosts all of your stats. Would probably have expedited your grinding considerably. Although, so many levels in such a short amount of time is nothing to sneeze at." She noticed that there was only other name in her party list now. "Oh, L, left the party. Maybe he had a death timeout or something."
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Damn it," L looks up to the digital sky of The World in the middle of town. "How come nody ever listens to me." He walked to the Chaos Gate about to enter a keyword to find Aegis from the PKer from the last time he got PKed. Reks and Mila came right in front of him. "Hey..." he said to the pair with his head down. "Sorry when I got in the way, just let me know when you all regret the fact you all didn't listen to me in the first place."
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

"I don't mind spending time, just us," mila said as Reka led her away from the other two.

"No, you're flailing like a clutz. Bend your knees more, bend your elbow, you're too rigid." He sighed and then approached Aegis. "Your stance isn't bad, but it's weak, grip your sword tighter, you drop it, you die. Your body is mostly water, so be more fluid with your movements. Like this," he demonstrates a few fluid movements, wind rushes the mountain, into monkey grapples the bear, finally ending with hawk soars the glade. "Do it again."
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Actually, my body's all data, but I get your meaning." Aegis said as she kept trying. "Look, just show me." She grabbed his hand and put it over her own. Her frame was small, so it was easy for him to reach around her. "That's easier, isn't it?"
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

She was right, it was easier, but it was also harder for him to find all her mistakes. "Like this" he began to lead into an extremely complicated form, first a twist of the wrist causing the blade to spin vertically to the right, followed by a step forward, with a flick flick parry, followed by a spin leading into a low strike, and a high parry, a flick of the wrist that would send the blade directly up, allowing them to regain much needed balance, and a few simple thrusts and slashes, followed by an aggressive simple slash. "Now, master it."
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

She went through it again and again until Balmung her his seal of approval. "Ugh, I'm beat. Can we hurry up and complete this quest now so I can refresh my drink?"
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Aegis!" Surprised, balmung and aegis turned around finding L coming in for a leap and a hug. "Your ali-!!!" Althrough he misses and had his face eating dirt before he could finish his sentance. He got up with a rash and dust on his face and looked at Balmung 01, "you....wha-?? What wait what's going on here?"
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

“Sure monster quest, sounds oh so effin' excitin' lemme get my level 7 staff ready to kick some punk monster's **** ass.” Virgin Blade cast her eyes away from Hiro and she sighed, “You realize once we get there how this plays out right? I'm over your level too.” She said coldly as she watched Hiro and Mila leave her sight, she'd much rather PK those two lovebirds. “Let's get a move on before I actually fall asleep.” Her voice was soft and androgynous to say the least. She slid her hand against the nape of her neck and shuffled her feet until the pair warped out into an area.

“Alright let's get this over with.” Virgin Blade cracked her knuckles and her Grimoire appeared in her hands. “So kid, you know I'm the Bloody Sonia, are you some sorta masochist, or do you like the thrill of a good fight? Either way I'm gonna slay you like I killed that Haseo wannabe. Maybe I'll have more fun actually!”
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

He just shrugged. He had seen too many things this day to actually be freaked out anymore. He held a single hand out to Sonia, as though beckoning her to take it. "I get it. I knew where this was going when you first approached us. So, if you want to pk me, go ahead." But then a warming smile appeared across his face, "but I'd like it, if we could be friends, Sonia. You can pk me all you want Sonia, but I'm not stopping, until you agree to be friends with me. I don't know what it is, but when I look at you, I don't see someone I can't trust."

"Sounds..." he.wasnt able to finish before L showed up, he immediately ended the party, and drew his sword upon aegis, "you wont be so lucky next time" he then sheathed his sword, and gated out.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Virgin Blade's face and cheeks burned as the boy offered her his hand. “I-I... w-what the hell are you doing? I-I don't do hits o-or any crap like that! I-I'm trying to run a business here!” Virgin Blade was very flustered at the moment, but as any good warrior did, she tightly held on to her Grimoire. “I don't know your game but you won't fool me!” She clicked her action trigger. “And if this isn't a game... You're just... a stupid masochist freakshow! As if I'd really be your friend!” She prepared a Zan Rom for Hiro, hoping if it didn't outright PK him it would give him the smack of reality she felt the boy needed.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Hiro didn't even struggle as the spell washed over and dropped his health to a critical level, he just advanced towards Virgins blade, hand still in the air, waiting. "You can't tell me you don't want any friends." He spoke softly, and suddenly was right in front of her, "come on Sonia, what's there to be afraid of?"
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“O-Oh god why are you so close!” She took a few steps back and tripped over her legs falling back a bit. She spun around to keep balance and made a few steps away. 'What's wrong with him? I-I... uggh... mind games... stupid mind games... he's trying to get into my head. Dirty friggin' kid... maybe he thinks I'm cute... g-gah idiot!' She didn't cast a spell, she merely hit him with her Grimoire a pathetic attack that didn't do anything really. However his hand didn't move, she just looked at it. “I-I don't need friends... w-what kinda Chaotic PK gets friends? S-stupid ones who get betrayed! That's the kind! Spears or blades in your back, I'm not afraid of anything now! So go to hell!”
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Hiro sighed inwardly, but he was determined to see this through. "I get it. Something hurt you, but thinks change Sonia. People change." He grabbed her hand in his, still keeping his right hand in the air waiting. "Sonia, you don't have to run away anymore. We can be friends." He smiled mischievously, "besides, I've already got your member address, which you gave willingly If I remember correctly. Sonia." He let go of her hand and opened himself up, "if you're too scared. Then kill me now."
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Virgin Blade withdrew her hand from his grasp and looked away, blushing and running her hand through her hair. “W-whatever... I'm not running away you idiot...” Her fingers held her hair in her hand and she cast Repth enough times to fully heal Hiro's health. “I'm not gonna PK you because you're weird... and I'm not scared, got it? I'm still the Bloody Sonia, so you watch your ass before I skin it or something and sell it to a guild shop! And I'm not a happy-go-lucky-we're-gonna-go-on-adventures plucky friend. So don't go inviting me to all your stupid crap.” Virgin Blade sighed and took his hand. A trade window popped up and she offered a decent bayonet; it only a level or two above his own, Fire-Affinity. “I don't need it and you are way too damn underleveled to bother with trying to even PK me with it...” Virgin Blade's eyes looked at the ground, “Let's do the stupid quest already.” ;
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

L looked at the mysterious player warp out. "Kinda looks like a Balmung character look-alike." He looks at his own character, "I guess I'm not the only one with similarities." He looks at Aegis, "Hey, what happened while I was out? Huh...WAIT he still has the shell doesn't he?!" L fell back on the ground trying to sum things up while he was back at Mac Anu. "Huh, Sonia looked, not so wicked back there with those other players. Hey Aegis," he asked Aegis, "Do you know a steamgunner, a Cleric, and Blade Brandier? He has a white jacket. and the Cleric had a ponytail. Come to think of it, she had a red line around her neck. looked like rope burn." He got up and searched through the Web on his charophone looking up better lines of verbal fighting. "I met her again, not looking so sinister this time."
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Aegis threw her arms around L, overly dramatically to hide her annoyance. "L, my hero!" She raised an eyebrow at him asking what had happened, and said matter of factly, "I got kidnapped. So yeah, he still has it. We'll just have to try again tomorrow or something. Hopefully whatever Nyx's technical difficulties are he'll have worked out by then."

"Yeah, I don't know who that is." Aegis said as he brought up the name Balmung. "But that was his username, more or less. Hey, do I have some weird mystique, resemblance, or something about me that makes people think I know obscure facts about this game?"

"Do I know them? That seems an odd question. Are you getting jealous or something? Or were you hoping I'd introduce you to the girl? Fair warning L, a lot of guys make girl characters, especially ones with exaggerated assets."
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Hiro, smirked, and grabbed virgins blades hand once again and began pulling her towards the quest marker, let's "goooo!!!" After many rigorous fights and level gains, they arrived at the boss mob. A giant scorpion like thing stood above them,.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Virgin Blade hissed at Hiro when he grabbed her hand and drug her along, slinging insults and harsh names his way, but ultimately assisting the boy in his... no, “their” quest. She provided support by both having Hiro's health remain above 50% at all times as well as casting paralyze and debuffs on their enemies. When she felt Hiro was over whelmed she cast Zan Rom or Gan Bolg to disperse and even slay an enemy. It sucked sharing EXP and she felt it. Her weapon didn't level up very quickly and her level barely increased by the time they faced the boss monster of the quest.

“We gotta get the poison or whatever this stupid 8-legged assclown drops, so I'm in charge, get it Hiro?” Virgin Blade switched to her newly accessible items and used her items to heal the pair's SP and HP. 'If I could use those stupid Shadows I'd cream this level 10 piece of crap with any of the elemental entities, literally any of them.' Virgin Blade bit her bottom lip and started the battle off with a Gan Bolg, “Make sure you've got that Bayonet I gave you equipped it's got Sleep Powder on it so on the off chance we make it snooze I'll debuff and heal us okay?” Virgin Blade immediately cast Zan Rom once Gan Bolg had shifted the ground around the scorpion, disorienting it and while it charged her in a frenzied rage her attack lifted it gently off the ground before the bitter sharp winds picked up speed and damaged the beast. “Dek Corv!” She cried lowering it's attack to make Hiro's level gap less noticable.