.Hack//A New World

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Re: .Hack//A New World

Post by KiteXX »

Seconds later the man was upon L, and with a single slash, grayed his character. He then took the shell as his price and turned his blade towards Aegis, "move. You're coming with me."

Mila smiled and patted reks' cheek. "Yes, let's head to the chaos gate." She said, smiling mischievously.

"Maybe aegis will know what this blasted thing is." He laughed lightly, "things sure went to **** ever since I logged in...but..I met a few people...people I feel I can trust...that's good right?"
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: y'okay ( he sticks his hands in his pocket as he walks with Mila he can't help but notice her mischievous smile) somethingg tells me hanging out with this girl will be really troublesome... I wonder what would of gotten into Hiro suddenly to just up and leave you behind how strange maybe something came up but still I will admit there have been some weird things happening here lately...( the pair arrives at the chaos gate) hmm now where ( he over hears hiro talking to himself) so uh...who you talking to hiro?
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

"But man, she sure did have a nice ch- oh hey! What's up reks?!" Hiro asked, trying to hide his blush, " hey, do you know what this is?" He produced the cube, " it doesn't respond to any of my keys. He sighed and tossed it to him, or, rather, slid it through the air to him. " it's such an odd little thing
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: hmmm ( he looks it over) uh-huh ( he opens up the system menu and he inputs several key commands) mmhmm that seems right how interesting ( he fidges around with the box calmly and tries a bunch of different commands) yeah okay...this box?!...no way this box!...I have no idea ( he sighs and shrugs his soldiers) but I want to see inside what's in the box?! ( he starts shaking it)
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Well, I don't have any phoenix downs or whatever the equivalent is. Guess only the party leader gets the quest reward. Aegis sheathed her blade and walked over to the guy, hands behind her neck. "Sure. Sorry, L, but I don't have any way to revive you." She looked at the guy she was following, "What's your deal?"
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

He waited until they were far enough away from everyone else in the area, sheathed his sword and spoke lightly, "I'm looking for something." The username Balmung_01 displayed above his head. "This shell, will help me get to it." He sighed and pressed his forefinger and thumb against the bridge of his nose, "you're my hostage."

He snatched the cube back, "hey don't break it! What if you hurt whatever is inside it!" He hid it in his inventory as fast as possible. "Where did aegis go? "
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

She went ahead and restored her hit points with a repth. "Neat. I'm curious about this item you're looking for, but I need to check my mail real quick." Aegis pulled out her charophone and checked her mail. After a few seconds of uncertainty as to how to reply she decided to just see if she could use it as a phone and called Hiro back. "Hey, Hiro, sorry, I'm going to be detained a while longer. I went on the Job Extension quest with a couple guys, it's turning out to be a bit more involved than I had originally anticipated. I'll let you know when I'm free."
Last edited by GamerKale on Wed May 07, 2014 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: hmm no fun eh now that you mention it I haven't heard from her ..I mean him since we got back from that quest I honestly thought she would of gotten here before me I went to the tavern and that was where I ran into Mila and now here we are I guess we're still technically the three musketeers...wait...I just thought of an awesome plan..lets form a guild and be called the Musketeers!..hey where did you get that weird cube anyway it wasent showing up in the official registered items list
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Virgin Blade had found herself stirred in her rest, her Grimoire aching for a new target she left the tavern behind, remaining hooded as she returned to the Quest Shop for another victim. She shrugged off the JE Quest, because while it was bound to have weak targets who were prime for the picking, the game restricted non Adept Rogues from accepting the quest as party leader. The other Quests were done for day one. “I suppose I'll just have to peruse the Chaos Gate...” Virgin Blade jammed her hands in her hood playing with her hair for a mere moment, honestly admiring the depth and range of motion she had.

Her eyes peered on the affable group of players huddled together, three of them, two boys, and a new caster. Her armor, or lack of it was a key indicator. Virgin kept her hood up and approached the group. “Hey guys! I noticed you're missing a fourth, mind if I join you?” Virgin Blade placed herself beside Hiro, her eyes looking over Mila. 'Little pig brat, why make them so big? You want the boys to stare? That must be it... Even if you weren't a friggin' cleric I'd aim all my efforts at tearing your vulgar cow body limb from limb.' “Your avatar's so cute!” Virgin Blade smiled careful to keep under the hood.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

"Aegis?" Hiro answered, but she hung up before he could even reply. "Looks like aegis will be late..."he sighed. "I uh... already created a guild..."He laughed lightly, "but I am the only member right now... As for the cube, it was just laying on the ground. Sort of. It's not important. " that's when the hooded player approached, and Hiro completely dropped the subject of the cube, "yeah yeah sure, join us, we were just talking about this guild I made haha!"

"Oh I'm sure you know it. The Key of Twilight. You know the story right?" Balmung_01 stopped walking and turned to aegis, "I'm looking for the key of twilight, said to be surrounded by riddles and traps. I've grinder as high as I can with this job. I need the extension, so I can find it." He smiled lightly, "and you're going to help."
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Code: Select all

Subject: key of the twilight

Aegis, I told you that ealier about it. And I can over hear you guys, I've only have a short time before I respon. Not be held hostage but tell him to revive me and ill explain, or ill just head back to town. Got any friends?
now all I have to is wait....wonder where Nyx was when we needed him. And the Virgin Blade though, tch, where's that person at? ....
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Aegis shrugged, "Nope, can't say as I know anything about it." She jabbed her thumb back the way they had come from. "The guy you pked a minute ago said something about it when we got here though." She eyed him skeptically, thinking things through. "I guess this means you really are a PC then. What a bummer, I thought Job Extension was turning out to be an awesome story quest line. Still, since we're going after the same thing, for now. We might as well party up, yeah?" Aegis sent him the party invite and put up her phone. "Sounds like an interesting quest though. Maybe I'll do some research when I'm done with homework tomorrow. Anything I need to know right now? I don't want to be a useless hostage."
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: by the way Mila what class are you we should form our party's strategy around our classes ( he looks at her character info so we have a damage dealer range and a healer..wow not bad for a bunch of new players ( something about this new player just seemed off to him but he managed to hide it) hmm yeah sure I don't mind the more the merrier ( he looks towards Mila) what do you think Mila?
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

He exchanged member addresses with aegis immediately, but didn't party quite yet. However member address in hand she could see his level was a whopping 49. "Hmm..for now, just know that we are looking for this key. I haven't really received any information on its whereabouts quite yet.

Mila and hiro both shrugged at the exact same time, but where mila was gazing at reks, hiro was glaring at the new member. "Hey...let's all exchange member addresses so we can party up." He said, forcing himself to sound normal.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

“Oh how infectiously sweet of you! Maybe I'll join your guys' guild or something.” Virgin Blade clutched her cloak a small smile on her face as she penetrated further, receiving looks from both the young boys. 'Damn right you don't mind you stupid Addy... After all even a level one's gonna level up faster than you with your stupid multi-class crap...' Virgin Blade's eyes shot once more towards Mila. “Yeah Mila, what do you think? Want me to help you guys out? I know Repth so... I'm pretty useful.” Virgin Blade said with fake bravado. 'I'll Repth your little scrawny bits back to full and then PK ya again and again until you don't want to play this game or until you curse my Bloody name.' Virgin Blade bit her lower lip and laughed to herself, the sheer thrill of a hunt satisfying in oh so many ways.

As Mila merely shrugged the request over Virgin Blade snapped back into reality and mentally noted the team's dynamics. She -Mila- liked him -The Addy- in some way and that was perfectly fine, a boy willing to sacrifice himself or a stupid girl throwing herself into death were targets so cute they were practically orgasmic. “Uh sure...” Virgin Blade offered her member address to Hiro and took a step closer to him. 'Accept it you little boy and welcome to Bloody Sonia's wild ride, where the only stops are to clean the crap from your pants and the blood from the display.'
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Oh come on Balmung, partying up costs you nothing. You'll still get your job extension, right? You can start using whatever it is you decided to use, and I can start actually using magic." She scratched her head in frustration, "Argh, starting with the blade over the cleric was so dumb. I make for a crappy swordsman. I suppose I could always just start over, but I like this character and there's no guarantee I'll get the same fury mode. Hey, what does your fury mode do?"
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

He accepted it right away," Oh. You're that Pk. Anyways, with aegis indisposed right now, let's do a quest or something. Kill some time?" He looked directly at the two other members, "or do you want to get a room?" Mila blushed as soon as she heard Hiro, "no a quest is fine."

"Ah...here let me show you..." he unsheathed his blade, and began to show her different forms for using such a light weapon, "swinging it around willy nilly may work for low levels, but as you grow up, you're going to want to take on some actual forms in order to do real damage. I can teach you?" He stated, before hearing her fury mode question. "What's fury mode?" He asked, finally accepting the party invite.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Hey! I see your username you ****!" L came from behind running towards Virgin Blade, along with a few players of two boys and a girl; punching Virgin in the face, making her hood fly off her head. ""Players! Back away, she's deadly, like a freaking swine. She'll backstab you all. Your all lucky I'm here and back from just another player." L looks back at the Chaos Gate, "Dammit, I hope Aegis is alright." He turns back to Virgin Blade, "What? Your STILL hunting party members?! Hahahahhhahaa."
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: ( he crosses his arms behind his head and then crosses one leg infront of the other) *yawn* allright looks like we have ourselves a full Party why don't we pick an area actually you guys want to help me with a job extension? or we can go and grind- ( he opens up his characters stats menu and skill screen and he looks through the different skills and he noticed the sword he was using was unnaturally heavy for a Adept rogue to be wielding but it felt natural to him) or we can just grind to gain levels- ( hiro's insinuation just totally flys over Reks's head hes too focused on what hes reading) that could be good I'm actually working on a proficiency I want to master ( he equips his new scarf) somethings off.. is everyone ready? ( he stoos noticing L's outburst) eh? I'm guessing you got killed by her and your pissed oh hello by the way stranger..by hiro it looks like we're incredibly popular today were meeting all kinds of people ( he laughs jokingly)
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

((“Oh. You're that Pk.” Well bend me sideways and have your way with me. That's not good. Oh a flying fist. Those always go over well.))

“Well dammit all to hell, I forgot how that played over for a minute.” Virgin Blade sighed audibly and let her feet dance a little as she awaited the removal from party that never came. “Oh boy, you're really gonna party up with a PKer? You must be bat-crap crazy huh? Or maybe a thrill seeker? Who gives a damn?” She laughed loudly and dropped her hands from her cloak only for a fist to connect with her check. “Son of an ass!” She yelled, “It's Root Town Ass-bucket!” She yelled loudly, “Damage doesn't happen! Why the hell hell hell would you throw a freakin' punch? And I am not a swine you little recalcitrant brat!” She rubbed her and slid her hand into her hair, burying her fingers and releasing some hair to the wind, she now realized it was a natural gesture. “I don't lecture your playstyle, so why not turn the hell around and stick your thumb up your ass for a hot minute? Nobody wants a self-righteous PKKer! Lucky your here to make an ass out of yourself right? That must be what you meant. Hiro let's start this stupid Quest before I blow my freakin' lid on this wannabe and splatter his code.”