.Hack//A New World

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

kai the pkk
The Fang King

Re: .Hack//A New World

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: ( he waves off L after he teleports) see you later I guess? I'll think over your advice ( he laughs jokingly) allright then let's get this quest started shall we (after he forms a party with mila he yells out the key words as the two of them warp to the area and they arrive in a bright sunny field ) wow it's really warm here but that breeze coming from the water ahh ( he turns towards Mila) so you want to go get the treasure. At the end of this area of course we have to run through a dungeon! But first are you ready to learn how to fight ( he points out a common goblin enemy mob) there's only three with the two of us we can win!
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Hey get off, haha" L laughed. "And no, I don't want to get in touch with the girl i saw. I already have a girl in the real world, its a shame I'm moving out of state. So i really can't see her much, she and I go to school together. Yet my aunt, the person who I live with gets me aggravated and it gets me to just lose myself. That's really why I'm moving out. And I drink to get out and sleep again, most of the time, I use video games like this to get out of reality at times." he stood up at gazed at the textures in the dungeon, "I love how this game was made, its so real. I get bullied at school all the time. Its like a scale factor of 89% to 10%, most of it is Hispanic, some African, and finally; a few white." He turns to Aegis, wondering if she is paying attention. "And I'm one of them, white male at my school. Arizona sure is a place to get scorched if you ask me." then he thought, "Hey aegis, you said some guys are girls in the games right?" He examined Aegis' character, "for such an anime-ish look, you must like anime too huh? Not to be offensive or anything like that, but since you mentioned it, are you a guy?"
He looks at Aegis, waiting for an answer.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Sucks bro." Not really a lot else she could say on his irl matters.

"And some girls are guys in game to avoid getting hounded." She stopped at the town portal and raised an eyebrow at L. "The last person that asked me that had already figured out which I was and was seeking confirmation. So which do you think I am, and does it really matter?"
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Er...I guess it doesn't really matter does it? We're players of a game, an alter-net reality. We can be who-ever we want right?" they both walked down to the Quest shop, "Sorry shop keeper, we couldn't get the item. Got stolen from a level 49 player." "Oh, I guess it will be all right for now I suppose. Just wait til tomorrow to do the redo of it. i'm sure you'll get it next time." "So, Aegis, what do you do irl huh?" He smiled at her. "got any other plans?"
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

""Alter-net", nice. I play games, that's how I know Nyx in fact. I'm a college student. No real plans, per se, but there is someone I'm supposed to meet with now that the quest's over. Potentially those people you were asking me about earlier. Let's head to the tavern for now."

Code: Select all

To: Hiro, Reks
Subject: Quest Over
The Job Extension got thrown off, somebody pk'd one of the other guys, and somehow took the key item.
Looks like y'all are both "busy" so I'm gonna get my food on then go to a random field and see about making my swordsmanship suck less until you get back.
She sat in a corner of the tavern with a cup of juice. "Alright, I'm gonna go afk for a bit, I'm getting hungry. Then I think I'm just gonna go hit a field and just fight some mobs until I hear back from the others. You can come with if you like, but I might have to leave abruptly."
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Not a problem. I've got a bit of homework, but I can multitask a bit. Ill keep watch. See you then."
He examind a plate full of food that you don't see everyday, "uh...if my player ingests this(matrix though) will it taste as good as if it were real?" L took a bite of the digital grub.

(Sound effect of a DOIIING). O_O

He started to scarf down his plate. Everyother player in the tavern looked at him oddly.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

(Sorry guys for not posting, but i was robbed along with my gf and well... Our phones were taken away, but i got my PC back online! BTW thanks guys for congratulating me... I feel flattered, but hey! I'm just doing what every RPer should do; improve ^^)

Connection Timed Out. Forced Close
'What?' Isaac looked around him hopelessly as if it were to fix his connection, then tried to re-log into The World

Username: Nyx
Password: ******
Logging in...
Complete! Launching The World
"That was weird..." Said Nyx as his character appeared by the Chaos Gate "Uh..." He not only noticed that he was by the Chaos Gate and he had no Party, but that at least the quest hasn't been cancelled--But it wasn't available at the moment. Maybe because he wasn't in a full 3-person party?

He remembered L and Aegis and sent them a message

To: Aegis, L
Subject: Lagged Off
Well, as the subject says, i lagged to a point where the game logged me off.. This had never happened before but... Well, anyways i'll be at the Chaos Gate looking for areas to go grinding... If you guys need me just send me a message or whisper me.
Nyx out.
Message Sent.

"Well... Back to the usual job..." He sat on the ground in front of the Chaos Gate, browsing through the Keywords and looking at the areas: Their level, attributes, and such.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

L got a message popup. "Erm......"He swallowed his food, "Its a message from Nyx, .... lagged so much, force log out? After everytime I've seen things like this, I never knew The World would do that. Something bad can happen to you like that." He composed a reply.

Nyx
How the hell does that happen? In this type of game, it could damage your brain Nyx. Are you able to log out? This game having glitches like that CAN hurt you badly.

P.S. Aegis and I are at the Tavern, id be gladly to get ya something. Aegis is AFK right now, but she'll be back, she's eating. We can go to a field together the three of us.

P.S.S.  I had a chat with Aegis and heard you two are friends in real life huh? What do you do? Btw, irl, my names Kyle.

Message sent.
"Hey Aegis, hope your there, Nyx is back on!"
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Ben threw together a pb&j and refreshed his drink during the five -ten minutes he was afk.

Nyx's message was waiting for her when Aegis started moving again. "Ah, Nyx is back too. Server overload, I guess. You ready to get... uh, L? If you're so hungry, why not just go afk? I'll take a turn on watch."

To: Nyx
Subject: Re: Lagged Off
L's trying to give himself a food coma. Soon as he's done we can go clear a field or something.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Yeah sorry, this actually fills you up a bit, try some," he hands his plate filled with the game's food. "I actually have food coming in, my aunt just made a delivery of a burgar special. Damn, I'm gonna get tanked today, haha." He got up. "Let's find Nyx, ill wait and multitask of playing and eating. I'm great at that. Bet you a 1,000gp you won't even hear me eat, but have a mouthful. Whaddaya say?"
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

To:Aegis
Subject: Coma
Well, with this game's history.. I would rather starve in his case. LOL
BTW send me a party invite
Message Sent

To: L
Subject: Brain Damage
Well, i actually got some brain damage, i think i can smell words and hear colors... Your words smell like food *giggles* Just kidding, and that's fine. Oh yes, we met irl before we met in here... Heheh, you'd be surprised if you knew a couple things about us~
Message Sent

Nyx had laughed out loud, looking at the message he sent L, he would surely take it the wrong way after all that's what he was trying to do. Now he just had to wait, and as he did he browsed around some area words and found a perfect area to go leveling.

ΔGreat Cursed InLaws

A level 8 Grass Field stormy boss area, it looked challenging-- And he had never went to a boss area before, so this was the perfect time to do so; He just had to wait for L and Aegis to wrap things up and show up.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Gah!" L jumped up. "NYx sent me a message of 'how I should know ' of how you two met Aegis." He got up. "Well, let's get to it. I'm sure he's been there for a while. Ill race ya haha. Come on!" L darted out the tavern when everyone gasped, "Huh? Was that Haseo running outta here? Why is he back in his first form? I think Haseo wanted to restart. And have you lost your mind?! He had an Xth form, Haseo wouldn't do that! I'm starting to think that, that wasn't Haseo....."
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Mila nodded and rushed the monster. She hacked at it with her wand until finally it grayed, but decided she didn't want to fight. She was more comfortable as a supporting character. "I'll heal, you fight!"

Hiro nodded, pulling his weapon free and releasing a few shots. Every one hit, and close to where be was aiming. He took pride in the fact he was getting better. After a few more shots, he began to defer to Sonia's orders of when to shoot and where. After a few minutes, the boss was about half health. "We've got it now!"

To: Aegis
Hostage,  I believe I'm close to finding the key. Meet Me in a field of your choice,  and I will explain further. Practice your sword arm, and I'll show you a few more tricks. 
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: ( he didn't need Milas permission he draws his sword as he runs right past Mila) you go it! .. haaah ( his sword glows as he activates a sword skill) <<Sword flash>> ( he nimbly dodges an on coming attack and slices right past the first goblin causing the monster to gray although he recklessly gets attacked from behind by the last goblin) ow! ( he spins around and slashes the goblin with a horizontal swing of his sword ) that hurt damn it! ( he finishes the goblin off and the victory screen opens In front of him showing their gp gained and exp) allright Mila! ( he sheaths his weapon) a few more like that and you'll level up in no time at all looks like we're gonna fight our way to the beast statue you up to continuously healing I'll try to be abit more careful to take the burden off of you
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

“Nice shot slick!” Virgin Blade called back casting Dek Corv as soon as it wore off the boss monster. She used Repth to heal herself then another to heal Hiro. “Friggin' awesome!” Virgin Blade laughed and bit her lower lip excitedly as she cast another spell on the enemy, another Gan Bolg. She laughed in enjoyment an ecstasy, “Shoot 'em! Shoot 'em! Shoot 'em!” She ordered healing her SP with an item so she could cast more spells.

WEAPON LEVEL UP! ++

Virgin Blade Gained a New Spell! Dek Vorv!
Virgin Blade Gained a New Spell! Dek Vorma!

She let Hiro get the final blow, she didn't want to be the one who won this stupid quest, she held onto her pride of being who she was. “Collect the venom and let's get outta here before I decide to PK you.” Virgin Blade said checking her stats and then his.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Yeah, you're... gone." He's certainly full of energy. Aegis thought to herself as she stood up to follow L out. One of the people wondering after Haseo grabbed Aegis as she was about to leave. "Hey, was that Haseo or wasn't it? You were talking with him, weren't you?" Aegis yanked her hand out of the guy's grasp and backed up against the wall as she looked around, and was suddenly regretting making such a small female character given the sense that she was suddenly surrounded by a mob. "I don't know what a Haseo is, but it sounds disappointing. The username of the guy that just ran out of here is L, not Haseo though and this is still like the first day of service for this game. I doubt anybody could have gotten as famous as y'all seem to think that guy is and reset their character by now. He's probably just a fan of whoever this Haseo character y'all are all going on about. Now if anybody else touches me or gets in my way, I am filing harassment charges. So leave me alone." Aegis walked hurriedly out of the tavern.

For once, Aegis actually opened and read the mail as soon as she got it.

To: Aegis
Hostage,  I believe I'm close to finding the key. Meet Me in a field of your choice,  and I will explain further. Practice your sword arm, and I'll show you a few more tricks. 
Now there's this guy again. Do I have a sign on my back or something? When she got to the gate Aegis jabbed L in the chest. "I don't know what a Haseo is, but stop making people think you are it!" She shoved L back angrily and turned to her friend. "Sorry Nyx, I just don't want to deal with the trouble that follows this guy anymore right now. I'm going to solo for a bit. See you later." She hit the random button and didn't even look at the field name before mashing the transport key.

She ended up in Delta: Evil Sighing Metal Doll It was a level five field. "Looks like I got luckyish, the mobs shouldn't be able to find me here since I don't think anybody other than Reks and Hiro should have both of those first two keywords. I guess Mila would too. Might as well send the words to my new friend."

To: Balmung_01
Subject: Random Field
I'm heading for the temple at Delta: Evil Sighing Metal Doll.
Message away she started fighting the mobs. She technically only needed to fight the ones around the chests to get the symbol fragments, but she had never done a field like this before plus she decided to get her sword skill up by fighting all of them.
Last edited by GamerKale on Sat May 10, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Ouch, hey what was that for?!" But it was too late for him to finish as Aegis gated to a field. He crossed his arms, "Damn, temper she has. And, how come she doesn't know about Haseo, I mean, who doesn't?" Rubbing his chest, he came to Nyx, "Well, since I'm here (I guess), want to head out for a field mission. Hopefully we could level up." L scratched his head, "Hey wait, don't tell me, you don't know who Haseo is too don't you Nyx?" He said with a sigh. "C'mon, let's go." He invited Nyx to a party and they warped to a nighttime field with a few monster being attacked by a group of players.

"Hey tha-" a player not being able to finish her sentence, was silenced but a blade to her throught. Closely to sapping her HP slowly. "What's wrong little Cleric? Cat got your tounge? Hahahahha" the feline Pker laughed with another PK.

"Nyx, we've got to do something!" L whispered to Nyx.
Last edited by Haseo_Dude on Fri May 09, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

In a blink, Aegis had left... It was now only Nyx and L for the area, but it would be fine if L had either a certain book or enough money "So... L..." He looked at L and accepted his party request, then as soon as he knew, they were in an area "I'll be leading this time..." He opened his charophone and found the trade section, closed it and directed his attention to L "Do you have any Life Scroll?, Tell me you have one..." If L didn't had a Life Scroll, he would have to go and buy one... Very problematic.

He heard L's words and looked at the player in trouble, looked back at L and ignored the situation "Yes, i know who Haseo is... Not too fond of his ways anyways... I'm not the social type, so unless you're my friend i don't really care whatever happens to you... But luckily for you, i consider you my friend" He glanced at the PKer and the victim nearby "Leave them be, if a person is PKing here it means nobody that comes here to level up will stand a chance, and even with my fighting skills-- there's the level gap... Plus, i'm not fighting PKs until i get either more weapon level or my second class... Also, i had another Area Words ready, so if you don't mind" With a cold voice he finished "I'm going back to change our Area Words..." Nyx turned around to the nothingness, awaiting for L's reaction before coming back to town
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

He came back with Nyx, ((miner mix up with things sorry)) they both gated back to the area where Nyx made as for Nyx, he became party leader. "Wow, a friend huh.... nobody has treated me as a friend. Or even say so, just a jerk." He stomped his foot at the fields ground. So, what's this place about? Why did you pick this area, any good treasures?"
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

As they went back to town and warped to ΔGreat Cursed InLaws, where they could see a few shadows of the monsters in the distance, a foggy ambient, dark stormy clouds and one mission: Boss Battle "I only brought us here to test our skills... To become stronger... A challenge... This is a boss area, so we clear it out and then fight the boss." He turned to face L "This is a level 8 Area, while we're both 5. So we need healing items, or better yet; do you have a life scroll between your items?"

He looked around, examining the area