.Hack//A New World

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

kai the pkk
The Fang King

Re: .Hack//A New World

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: huh?...( he looks around and notices they are in the room with the beast statue) oh wow I didn't even realize just like how I sort of ignored the fact that I apparently leveled up after that fight I was just focused on making sure you were okay ( he sits down next to her) no seriously you were choking...I-I didn't think I was going to win I seriously thought that was it the monster would of beat me and you would or gotten hurt or worse...Nothing seems to make any sense with this game anymore first that Npc knows not only my name but Hiro's and Aegis's and then We met you the girl who somehow ended up logged into the game and now this happened that's twice now...I somehow managed to save you twice maybe I should charge you next time ( he laughs jokingly) today hasent been fun for you huh?
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

(Thank god for auto correct)

"Come now Ben, you honestly believe it's just going to be a pk? When I activate Oz, I'll be able to do more than make you comatose."

Mila sighed,"it certainly has had its ups and downs." She thought maybe now would be a good time to tell him the truth. Tell him she really couldn't log out and now she had lied. But he had done so munch for her, that she didn't want to add to her bill.

Hire frowned openly and sighed. "Was it really that bad Sonia? I thought we were having fun..."
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Oz again? Awesome. If he can do that crap then I really need to get out of here. Logging out or going for the gear could set him off, well only one thing for it. She sheathed her blade sighing, "It's not crazy to be awesome." She jumped back into the abyss. "Suck it Treb-agh!" Ben exclaimed, he had forgotten about Balmung's job extension, Steam Gunner. There was a ping as Oz was triggered and then a bang from Balmung's gun. Back in his room Ben slumped.

Not long after Ben's roommate popped their head in. "Hey, Ben, you ready to take a break. Let's go get a bite. Ben? Honestly, getting into your game is one thing but you could at least respond." They shook him. "Ben? Ben!" They immediately called an ambulance and Ben was taken to a hospital.

Once things had calmed down a little they started packing up the hack cube and picked up the notepad. "Huh, Oz? Comas? What did you get yourself into Ben?"
((Roommate info to appear sometime in the next day.))
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Stretching, L came to Nyx as they horded off mobs of monsters. "Damn, this is going better than I expected." He exclaimed, walking down a hall with Nyx. "We should watch eachother's backs. Remember last time?" L's memory came in static, The Winged beast snatched L and brought him into the air, "like, heeeeeellp!!! Holy shiiiiiii...." he shivered as they walked down. "Maybe after this mission, we should head to the quest shop back in town. Whaddoya say?" He suggested.
"Hey Nyx, you said you knew Aegis...you know in the real world, do you guys hang out? I heard she's a college student....you know what? I'm gonna message her."
L prepared a message.

Code: Select all

To: Aegis
Subject: what's up, leveling up with Nyx
Yo! Its been about a long time, hope you calmed down. And what's with that one guy, he seemed strange. That guy that pked me when we got the shell. Anyway, Nyx and I are leveling up. He's a real great researcher about areas for leveling up I tell you heha. Anyways, call me back.
L send his message, faild
"Huh? Wah?..." he resent it, failed
"Hey what the hell is going on? She's online and there is no disable button on PMs!"

At that moment, L felt like there was something behind them. L hesitated and turned his head slowly, "what the f-"
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Virgin Blade waved Hiro off. “The cutesy crap isn't for me. I already told you kid, I'm a PKer. I don't do Quests or any of that jazz. Whenever I'm on a Quest it's to PK some punk ass noobs. Yourself may be included one day.” She smirked and ran off to a Chaos Gate and logged out to check the forums.

“Ugg... Come on. Those shadows someone's gotta have some info on it... it's not an illegal mod, that's not... no... shut up...” She looked through the forums and noted other players had grown wings or flames erupted. “Fury Mode” some players called it.

Code: Select all

>> Fury Mode
>> Virgin Blade
>>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> So... any info on it? Any one know how to trigger it or anything? I'll pay for
>> info. Meet me at Θ Heartless Doomed Berserker. If you're scared of a little PK, 
>> don't come alone. See ya soon! The reward is worth the risk. 
[/color]
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

"Tch. Fool. You could have avoided your fate." He swiped inn downward position with his arm and the Oz menu popped up. It was there he selected a name from a list, then another. He let a smile loose, and pressed the accept button, and the Oz menu disappeared. Moments later, two player characters began to convulse, and seize out. Unluckily for Mila, she was one of them. Mila fell headfirst directly in front of Reks, and when she finally stopped seizing in game, her real body had shut down almost completely. It wasn't soon before she wouldn't be able to breathe properly. Luckily for her that's when her son had come home from school. He dashed upstairs to greet her as he always had, but this time, something was wrong. The medical team arrived not long after the child's call, and managed to get her safely to a hospital, but they weren't able to wake her up.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: eh we'll figure something out dont worry ( he opens the chest) yeah! We did it! ( he high fives Mila) whatever is going on with you we'll figure out I'll help I pr- ( it was then that Mila fell head first and he managed to catch her but he couldn't do anything but watch helplessly at the sight before him)oh **** mila!..MILA!...I...I can't do anything she's not responsive damn it I Promised i would help her but i cant even do this one thing! ****!....I've seen this before an Mmo where people die in the game and they are effected in the real world it's just like... ( suddenly he's over come with a headache whatever happened to Mila was starting to effect Reks) Ah! ( he manages to pick Mila up) first things first we need to get out of here Arggh! ( he starts to walk off while carrying Mila on his back) right foot left foot right foot left foot! ive gotten myself caught up in all kinds of trouble I'm not gonna run away..Im not gonna leave her behind ( he manages to make it out of the dungeon) I'll find help
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Hiro was in front of the chaos gate when his Charophone pinged a message. Upon further examination, he noticed it was from aegis, and she was asking him to go to a field alone. He wasn't even suspicious until he saw the last line; 'coma alone if you ever want to see aegis alive'. Hiro had dashed off without hesitation, and was now scanning the dungeon. He went to each room and searched. He didn't find aegis, but in the beast statue room there floated a player character. His username read Balmung_01
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Everything became all staticy and a monster came out of the darkness. "Damn game must be glitching with the texture graphics." He turned to Nyx and notice he wasn't really moving that much. "Damn, not again, looks like my job for a moment." He charged at the shadowed monster "gah!!!! Tri strike!" He let out his skill on the monster. "Let's see that pretty face of yours," L casted a light based spell to shine the area. "Nyx, you can join anytime now!" He grunted as he blocked the tackle of the revield beast, a rhino looking monster.
Last edited by Haseo_Dude on Tue May 13, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

"Ah. Hiro. You've made it." "What have you done with my friend?!" Balmung smiled crookedly. "I have Ben's consciousness. " he pointed a finger behind him, "right here. And if you want to see Ben again...you'll give me the key you have." Hiro growled. "Goddamnit." He sighed and slumped to the ground. "Fine.. here..." he let the cube slide through the air to balmung. "Good." Balmung smiled wickedly, activated Oz, and sent a shot right through hiro. Hiro, slumped against the computer he was sitting in front of...He wasn't found until the next morning.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

(Do your endgame posts because my next post will be the FINAL story post.)
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

((Don't really think there's much for me to do at this point.))
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

((Same))