Ariadust academy (second semester)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

kai the pkk
The Fang King

Re: Ariadust academy (second semester)

Post by kai the pkk »

Alex:...Mira...you were the best partner I could of had and strongest huntress I know if you really want to then I can't st- ( he stops mid sentence as the butlers comment hits him and he notices Mira's sad smile) wait....betting, gambling, and shady deals...ahahaha ( he starts grinning) ahaha....ahahahaha! I got it! ( he grabs the flyer for the tournament and slams it down on the table in between Mira and Mary) here goes nothing.. A BET! I bet you that swallow tail takes first place in the upcoming tournament if we manage to do that Mira gets to stay and keep attending Ariadust but if we lose then then I'll see if I can talk to my sister about giving control of all of our families asserts over to the Strauss. I know that may not seem like much but think about it your a rich businesswomen what would it be like if the Mochizuki Dust manufacturers severed their ties with the Schnee's and decided to partner with the Strauss family I imagine it would help you reign in even more money. If swallowtail can not take first place in the upcoming competition then then all of the Mochizuki assets are yours not to mention I will drop out of this school and serve the family personally as the lowest form of servant. ( he grins) I mean if you don't want to accept that's totally understandable if a lady of your ranking was to lose to someone of a lower status would really harm your reputation wouldn't it Mrs. Strauss? So I can understand the hesitation one would have for taking a bet like this but I wonder how it would look if word got out that the head lady of Strauss household was afraid to take on the bet of a mere commoner what do you think would happen? If I lose my family will kill me anyway dads not gonna be too pleased that his disgraced Son went and bet away all of the assets....I'm totally going to be killed...

----------

Karin: so she'll beat you senseless huh? Well...good luck with all of that! ( they arrive back at the dorm as she heads Ito her room and changes into her uniform) allright. Made it back so there's plenty of time to spare ( she looks at the ring on her finger and smiles) I still can't believe all of this..Man Lucy is going to pestering me all day now ( she laughs jokingly as she walks out of her bedroom and into the main area) is today a free day for you?
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Mira just groaned and put her hands over her ears. "So loud." Maryjane's eyes twitched slightly. The impudence... After a moment she gave one short admonishing laugh. "Hah, you're better than you look. Although-" Her eyes turned towards the butler, "you're not really capable on your own though." She narrowed her eyes back towards Alex. "Before I agree to this, I will need to see your family's books. If you're just trying to pawn off a world of debt, I will be extremely displeased with you. Incidentally." She glanced back to the butler. "You're fired." The butler nodded. "Of course, ma'am." He gave Mirajane a smile and pat Alex's shoulder confidently on his way out. Mary clasped her hands together. "Let's get going, Guard, Mirajane." "Mother, in the interest of fairness, I think it would be best if I stayed here until we're done with the tournament." Mary studied her daughter for several seconds before nodding. "Very well. I'll leave it to you to make the arrangements for our accountant to examine their accounts." "Yes, ma'am."

When her mother and the bodyguard were gone Mira punched Alex in the arm. "That's for being so loud and an idiot." She grabbed his collar and pulled his face close to her own so that he couldn't not look at her aggravated gaze. "You couldn't have just opened with top eight. She would have at least gone down to making it to the finals, maybe even the semifinals. And you." She yanked Alex's head down towards her chest as she took a deep breath so that she could look over/around it to look at the former butler now standing near the door. "Did mother tell you to try and do this to him or something?" He shook his head. "No ma'am, I acted on my own. I did not anticipate him being so overeager. Though given whom he was trying to impress with his confidence I should not be surprised." Mira looked back down at Alex and turned beat red, "Where are you looking?! Penalty!" She exclaimed as she threw Alex back hard enough to knock him and his chair over and she hurried back to her bedroom to change into something a little more conservative. The salt and pepper haired butler walked over and offered Alex a hand up. "Nothing broken, I trust?"
-------------------------
He waited against the wall next to Karin's door. Sylvester considered and smiled at her, baring his sharp white fangs, "Let's say yes." He took Karin's hand, his thumb tracing the ring, as he walked up to her and raised an eyebrow. "What did you have in mind?"
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Alex: ahah..no way that actually worked...( he sits up and rubs his head and then pats off his uniform,) owww...and were back to the penalties I seriously cant catch a break atleast she isn't frowning anymore. No nothing broken at the moment but soon to be every bone in my body when my sister finds out what I did. I imagine I'm probably not going to be allowed back home for awhile. If ever again I'll call her later *sigh* I didn't want to really involve my family since I didn't exactly come here on good terms. ( he takes the butlers hand as he gets helped back to his feet) thanks that little hint gave me enough of an idea to figure something out, so do you have a name? ( he picks up the chair)

-----

Karin: "lets say yes" your gonna skip huh? Eventually you'll figure out how important it is when you successfully manage to control dust without it blowing up in your face ( she sticks her tongue out at him) I didn't have anything big or special planned I was justwonderingif you wanted to grab lunch later and meet up wo the other two eventually.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"I do indeed." He said with a bow, "Pennyworth, Alfred Pennyworth, at your service." He stood and straightened a wrinkle on his coat. "Do not be discouraged, Lady Strauss favors you, she would not have so much physical contact with you if she did not. This sister of yours, I hope it is not too forward of me to inquire as to whether or not she has any openings on her house staff."
----------------------
Sylvester playfully tried to catch Karin's tongue with his teeth as she stuck it out at him, missing it, but going for the runner up prize and kissed her. "If class didn't make me so sleepy. I wouldn't consider skipping, but if you're going to insist I guess I'll go. I do go to and stay awake for dust class though." He grinned at her, "I'll find you at lunch."
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Alex: yeah we're not exactly the most wealthy family out there but I'm sure my sister can use all the help she can get when I used to live at my family estate we would always be willing to take in anyone looking for a job. so I'll definitely make sure to put in a good word it's the least I can do My actions led to your unemployment sorry for that by the way... Are you sure it's okay you have been with Mira for awhile right? Are you sure she doesnt need yo- Wait did you just say she favors me?...( he blushes at the thought) s-seriously?

------

Karin: ( she blushes but smiles when Sylvester kisses her) you've certaintly gotten bold lately haven't you? allright it's a lunch date then. I'll see you in alittle bit... ( she grabs her notebook off of the table where all 4 of them basically just plot their school stuff onto) we really need a neater system for this stuff don't you think?
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"The way you two were behaving. I believed it was mutual." Alfred bowed his head. "Forgive me, sir, I spoke out of turn." He straightened and inclined his head affirming Alex's question regarding his duration of working for the Strauss family. "Since young lady Strauss was- well for some time. And do not trouble yourself sir, it was my duty as lady Strauss's servant to do what I felt would make her happiest. I leave her in your care." He placed his hands on either of the boy's shoulders for a minute, implying the transfer of responsibility. "If there is nothing further. I shall take my leave for the day."
------------------------------
Sylvester shrugged, "I've been holding myself back since we met, ya know. I've got to play a little catch up." He collected what he needed from the table and studied it for a second before saying, "Naw, works fine." And tugged her along behind him out the door. "Besides, I doubt we could get Lucille to be neat if we threatened to jail her feet with undersized boots."
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Alex: M-mutual?! ( he shakes off the thought as Alfred pats him on he shoulder) I'll try my best... I don't think there's anything else come back tomorrow and I'll give you my sisters address though she may seem alittle odd at first and probably not what you would expect especially coming from such as family as the Strauss but she's more cut out for that Noble life than I am but she's kind and fair ( he waves off Alfred) what's taking her were already late as is ....he said mutual that means from where he was standing it looked like Mira liked me soo... ( he finishes straightening up) are you almost ready Mira?

-----

Karin: hmm playing catch up huh? so all it takes it is for your brother to ask us to pretend to be engaged for you to finally make your move on a girl huh? Or a, I just a special case Sylvester? ( she grins playfully)

------

Reid: ( he looks into the classroom) wait no way the transfer students are already attending classes huh? ( he notices several military airships flying overhead a they make dock in the landing area) jeez even military airships I wonder what school they are arriving from? Hmm( he notices three transfer students from the ground so girls and a boy with wild hair) why do I suddenly feel..no I'm just anxious about the upcoming tournament and everything it's nothing... ( he places a hand on her cheek and he kisses her gently) try not to get into too much trouble this period okay no fighting. ( he smiles jokingly at her)

Lauren: ( she pops her head out of the classroom) come on Lucy we can scope out some competition for the tournament turns out there are tons of new students in our class!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"No! Dead! I am dead!" Mira groaned as she slid her door open and stumbled out. She was in her school uniform, it looked entirely standardized, which was extremely atypical for Mira who usually put a number of personal touches on it, not that it really impaired her appearance any. She slid her bag into Alex's hands, rather than her usual shoving it, and was practically dragging herself across the floor while somehow maintaining her extremely deliberate and proper way of carrying herself. It was probably the fact that she was wearing sneakers, instead of her typical heels. "This is going to be a terrible day. Alex, am I going to be having to deal with Lucille today? I really don't want to listen to her loud, screechy, annoying voice."
-----------------
Sylvester slammed his lips against Karin's when she said "pretend to be engaged", arresting their momentum in the middle of the hallway. He had his hands wrapped around her neck and hung with his feet a foot in the air, halting them in the middle of the hallway. His eyes were fierce and narrowed disapprovingly. I suppose if there's going to be any slips it's going to be in the first few days. When he pulled away he grinned at her and swung his feet, "Yes, lots of catch up. There'd be less, but somebody decided to be boring and exhibit a lot of restraint while at some hot springs last month when I had to do what she said."
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Alex: well I guess you don't really have to today unless your in the same class as she is. loud screechy annoying voice...they are so best friends today won't be that bad I don't think.. I will be allright just don't worry about having to deal with her today then besides I'm sure she's with Reid and I don't have a clAss with him until later in the day...are you sure you feel up to going to class?.... ( he throws her back over his shoulder) so I was wondering later how about we go get something to eat? And Parfaits for dessert?

-----

Karin: not my fault I didn't want to seem like a bossing demanding women I mean how is that attractive?! No one wants to be with the bossy and demanding girl except for the weird anyway come on be a gentleman and walk me to class?

-----

Blonde woman: ugh seriously does that man really need to bring the military every where he goes?

Headmaster: yes well your right those things can be abit of an eye sore...( he looks out the window and watches as airships land at the por and dock and military personal along with student arrive) *sigh* seriously I can-

Man: Alviss my old friend it's been too long!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Shh shh shhh shh shush." Mira raised a finger up to her lips. "Talk in small letters. But yes, parfaits are always welcome."
-----------------
"Mhmm, but this is so much more fun." Sylvester pulled his lips up to her cheek but then slipped back to the floor. "Alright. Ms. Bossy Demanding Girl." He slipped his arm back around hers and finished the rest of their walk to her class. "Anything else for me or do I have to wait until lunch?" He asked, taking a step back but still holding her hands.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

( it's still alive and I just got back from vacation))

Reid: I'll see you in a little while okay? ( he walks off heading in his own direction) now to go and check on this girl...she should still be at the infirmary right?

Lauren: ( she waves the Lucille) hey Lucy come sit by me this seats open!

Alex: small letters?..okay umm( he looks at the clock) oh man were are really late now. Come on we should hurry. I'll treat you to Parfaits later though its a date! ( the two walk off) soo what's your first..oh right small letters..where am I dropping you off first?

----

Karin: hmmm we'll see actually I guess just stay out f trouble I know about that time you got into a fight along with Reid and Alex just don't get into too much trouble protecting some girl okay? ( she sticks her tongue out at him and kisses his cheek gently) you should meet up with Captain Reid if your so bored but..your just gonna nap aren't you?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

((Oh? Where did you go?))
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"History." Mira murmured. Third door down, fourth hall, 1st floor.
-------------------------------
Sylvester grinned and shrugged, "Who knows?" He held his ring up. "New accessory, maybe I'll do something wild and crazy." He slunk back a few steps and vanished into a shadow.

He reappeared shadowing Reid, in the more metaphorical following sense, as per Karin's suggestion. After several seconds he spoke up, "Did you and Lucille get drunk and do something really crazy last night? Like trying to take on a chimera without Karin and I? Or are you on your way to check on someone else, like Tiffany?"
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

( nowhere fancy just a resort in the mountains of Pennsylvania named woodblock there's a lake tons of pools great food and the works!)

Alex: you got it just follow the sound of my voice Mira ( he walks her to her class) so then Mira I'm guessing that medicines mixed in your tea hasent started working yet huh?

---

Reid: Ah! ( he tosses his books into the air after being startled) d-don't do that? What's the matter with you sealing up on me eh? ( he looks up) ah ah ah ah ( catches his books) phew that could of been messy ( he turns red) wh- what do you mean?! We didn't do anything crazy at all! We just nt out to dinner is all and then danced all though Lucille may of had more than she should of but I got this awesome scarf! ( he shows it off to Sylvester) what do you think do I look cool or what?..oh wait what about your night you and Karin didnt come home last night did something good happen? Finally make your move eh?, oh Tiffany I was just- ( he tries to dodge the subject unsuccessfully) tell me what were you two up too all hours of the Night?
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"I'm not murdering everyone. So yes, they're working." Mira grumbled.
---------------------------
"Eh, doesn't really do anything for me, but I'm not the one you need to look good for." Sylvester laughed/snorted at Reid's question regarding him making a move. ""You might say that." He pulled out his scroll and started flipping through pages. "After the gala, Karin and I were exhausted so we commandeered one of the beds at my brother's place. As for if something good happened." Sylvester handed Reid the scroll and, using his ringed hand, tapped to start the five minute long video of him kissing Karin at the top of a high society news site. Audio/the article was played over the video and was about the engagement; Sylvester covered his ears as he went ahead and walked into the infirmary, closing the door quickly with his foot to try and minimize the anticipated exclamation.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

kai the pkk wrote:( nowhere fancy just a resort in the mountains of Pennsylvania named woodblock there's a lake tons of pools great food and the works!
((Reminds me of the resorts I saw in Discovery travel and living, my dad wanted to bring me along to Kentucky for a wedding, but I figured staying in the south isn't gonna go well for me.))
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

( oh yeah not a down south kind of person eh?))

Reid: huh?.. ( he reads through the coverage as he watches the video) No way?, what seriously ( he follows Sylvester into the infirmary) you can't just show me this and then walk off! Ah- ( he lowers his voice as he realizes they are in a infirmary) right so that explains why you guys didn't come home last night but hold on so you guys are actually together now and your engaged? Isn't that moving I don't know fast, no instantaneous?

-----

Alex: ahahaha well I'm certaintly grateful for that atleast haaa listen I know things didnt go great this morning but I'm glad your staying for now atleast until we win. ( he stops by the classroom door) is this it?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

((Yeah, that and I might get tempted to go pick a fight with some bagheads, So, have you seen volume 2 of RWBY? I'm just currently reading your RP since I decided I'll only watch Volume 2 once it's complete, I don't like cliffhangers, and that scene with  cinder fall made me really itchy for volume 2.))
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Mira nodded. "Yeah yeah. " she waved him off as she made her way to her seat, regretting the decision to leave her room already.
------------------------------
"I don't like wasting time, and it's not as sudden as you think. You never found it odd that I never managed to get a girlfriend all this time, even though I was "trying"? I mean, come on, it's me. Anyways, don't you have someone else you want to talk to while we're here? Like the one person who has probably spent more time sleeping than me in the past couple days?"
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

( yeah cliff hangers at the worst I actually have been watching it although I may of slacked off in the past few weeks of anything RWBY it's a lot better visually this time around which is really nice although you can clearly see somewhat of a recycling of character models but eh it's still great)

Reid: hmm oh right well just fill me in as we look for her then come on ( both Reid and Sylvester walk around the infirmary) so can I take. Guess did something happen last night that involved this sudden development I mean your right though it's no secret that you guys are together I mean seriously everyone knew you had a thing for Karin you know? It was more obvious then before me and Lucille got together even... ( he takes a sneak peak at the patient roster when no one is looking) Tiffany okay got it!.....There are three Tiffany's here..that quinton guy didn't say a last name did he? ( he looks towards sylvester)