Ariadust academy (second semester)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

kai the pkk
The Fang King

Re: Ariadust academy (second semester)

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: owww! ( he places his own hands on his ears) that roar just now..wait but wha? ( he hears the explosions in the distances and a yelling but it's muffled) right that super hearing of yours got it get ready to run because this thing is going to be pissed off! ( he runs off towards the loud noises)

---

Karin: you got it we better hurry! ( she runs through the hole in the wall created by Lucille but she stops shor and grabs Lucille before she runs off the edge) woah..woah looks like we made it To our destination...( she walks around the area) oh look we can see the academy from here allright now we just need to wait I'm sure Reid considered your idea Lucy who knows maybe he combined both plans together

-----

Alex: Mira! Please be more careful next time you nearly took us all with the chimera in that blast! ( he returns his attention to the chimera)

Leo: heads up! ( he sheaths his swords as he concentrates his aura to his hands as the chimera strikes at the group with its claw Leo manages to catch it causing his feet to dig into the ground) arrrgh!....

Alex: hold on Leo! ( he runs towards the chimera as his aura flares and he concentrates his power into his swords blade) haaaaah! How about this monster! ( he slashes the chimeras claw as lightning dust explodes from his sword knocking the claw away and causing the chimera to jump back) haaah ( he readies his sword when suddenly ice pillars and spikes rise up out of the ground towards the chimera although the chimera manages to break most but a few do manage to hit the chimera) ice?

Reid: hey FUR BALL! ( he runs and jumps towards the. Chimera) I'm totally going to get killed... ( he fires off several shots of his dust hitting the chimera but not causing any real damage just irritating the creature) ( he lands near Alex and Leo: oh hey what's up..I'm gonna swoop in and take this one

Leo: you by yourself?

Reid: ( he looks around for sylvester) oh man! I totally left him behind I thought he would of caught up by now! Uhh...( the chimera shakes off as it looks at Reid with a predator gaze) wait there are survivors...okay look I'm going to distract it and you

Alex: and let you and RLKS get all of the glory no way...

Leo: yeah we were here first after all

Alex: ( he walks over to Mira) allright then you said to bring down ontop of this thing right Mira ( he fires off lighting dust at a damaged support pillar damaging the integrity of the ruins) grab the injured with Lauren and Leo and run okay! I'm right behind you don't argue with me for once

Reid: hey ver here you big monster! ( the creature runs towards Reid) oh crap crap crap crap! ( he runs at the chimera) come on! ( he punches towards the ground and he fires off his dust launching him into the air and he manages to land ontop of the creature as it starts moving and shaking violently and the snake tail starts to attack Reid trying to knock him off) ah! Ow! I'm not gonna hear the end of this one from everybody..( manages to parry the snakes head with his boomerangs but it continues to attack)

Leo: umm miss super president, Lauren we should start to run! ( he grabs two of the injured) its bound to chase us!

Alex: haaah! ( he runs at the chimera and slashes his blade in a vertical arc followed by a horizontal forming a lighting wall between the group and the chimera as Alex runs to join Reid )

Reid: hey! You should be runnin! I'm just stalling until Sylvester gets here or it starts...wait I got it! ( the chimera begins to run in pursuit of swallow tail) ahh!!!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

As Sylvester regained his bearings, if not his hearing, he sprinted after Reid and pulled off his cross.

Mira held her hands up plaintively, "I got it! I got it! Just give me a second!" While Mira repurposed the remains of her ice wall into a couple of platforms underneath the injured and raised them up onto the backs of earthen dog constructs, the chimera bounded for and very nearly reached her when a shadow passed over her and the rest of Swallow Tail's heads.

Sylvester slammed into the chimera's draconian skull with an explosion and buried it an inch into the stone floor. "Mirajane, when I get my hearing back, you and I are having a talk!" He shouted angrily as he grabbed the upper lip of the lion head and braced his legs, preventing it from actually biting him or moving him, although this forced him to ignore the goat as it tried to chew or headbutt it's way through his double layered aura. "The way out is marked." He danced his feet up the side of the wall and repositioned his feet up on the wall, giving a little ground, but dodging one of the goat's bites. As the dragon head groggily started moving again, he shoved his cross into it's mouth so that when next it tried to breathe fire it would blow up in it's face, quite literally, in the meantime he jumped off the wall and grabbed the goat's horns, planted his feet on the other wall and tried jump off again to snap the goat's neck, it didn't work, in part because the lion snatched his legs out of the air and tried to eat him. "Ack! Pulse!" Sylvester's aura blasted out and forced the lion's jaws open long enough for him to slip out and get beneath the chimera, sliding across the ground just long enough to dig his claws into the snake. He pulled himself up onto it, and grabbed the fangs as it tried to bite him effectively disabling it. I am not getting poisoned by another snake.

"Tybalt!" Mira exclaimed happily, and then cringed as he yelled at her. She hurried after the others while he slowed it down.
She jumped up and started surfing on one of her constructs. "Perhaps heels were a mistake." She said to herself as she twisted, trying to maintain her balance.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

( the chimera begins to charge wildly as Reid reaches out his hand and he grabs Sylvester's collar)

Reid: hold on!..( he lifts Sylvester onto the chimera so he joins both him and Alex top of the cho,era as it begins to run through the ruins and the wounds inflicted by Sylvester slowly begin to heal) that's great..

Alex: welcome Sylvester please do Ty to keep both hand and legs attached to your body at all to,es and do remember to hang on tightly for fear of falling off ( he slashes at the snake head which narrolwy manages tp avoid it damn it leave us alone bastard!

Reid: seriously! Your in the way! ( he throw his boomerangs landing a clean hit on it) ( he holds onto the chimera carefully) hey I see a light! ...lets hope Karin and Lucille are in position...otherwise..

Alex: otherwise

Reid: we get eaten its fine me and Sylvester were bait we knew the risks! ( the chimera continues to run and actually sets off Lucille's traps dealing damage to the integrity of the ruins as well as the chimera but it continues to run) ow! aaaaaaahhhh!!

-------

Leo: keep running you two! ( he follows behind Mira and Lauren as they manages to make it outside) are you two okay?

Lauren: I'm good Mira-bear? Hy wait where's Alex?

( the chimera runs out behind them)

Reid: this is our stop! Come on...Karin!...LUCILLE!! Now! this won't be enought to kill it but this should give us the advantage and while they come on move move move!
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

“Haha... this is a great view eh?” Lucille looked on toward the Academy with Karin, “And you didn't have to grab me you know? I would have totally made it passed you, I'm so fast FTL means faster than me now.” Lucille smirked and summoned up more flame sprites, focusing on intense heats of blue and white. Relic was not in Karin forme and she closed her right eye, focusing her left on the ground to snipe the chimera one it came out. “Kari, he didn't like the strategist plan, it's too cold. I get that. I just, ugh... let's drop it okay sugar?”

Lucille smirked as she saw Reid and readied herself again, “Kari this thing's coming out!” She hollered back digging her toes in the dirt and preparing her aura for the recoil of sniping this beast. Her sprites flew down and slammed into the chimera as it left the cave. She had never seen a chimera before and picked a head to snipe, the snake head seeming to be most vulnerable, she shot it as the flames exploded on it's back shaking it up and make its' movements distorted. The beast was clearly disoriented, “Here comes the boom!” Lucille pulled the trigger and a large dust crystal slammed into the snake head, embedding itself before she called the kill command blowing it's head open and killing a head. “You're up!” Lucille said cocking the gun.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Sylvester heard something about a seal and then fire struck the snake and he figured it out. He went to jump and discovered himself landing on one of the wings. "Wings? It can fly!?" He cried as he hung onto the edge and it took to the skies. As if being buffeted by the powerful wing wasn't enough it shook violently as it tried to rain fire on someone and ended up blowing the teeth out of the dragon head. "I've had just about enough of you." He grunted as he took out his knife and started stabbing, cutting, and slashing the wing as he swung wildly one way and the other on the back of the wing.
-----------------------
Once the chimera stopped hounding her Mira jumped off her "surf board" and called for the dogs to carry the injured to the tree line. "Ok everybody still alive? Good. Pongo Perdita let's get you combat ready." The dogs deposited the injured and Mira covered them with a layer of ice to soften the beast's blazing breath and inside she put a thunderstorm to serve as a breath attack of their own, and then she noticed the chimera had taken flight. "That's annoying."

The hounds leapt and bounded up the ruins and then Sylvester lost his grip and fell, one of the hounds turned and jumped, carried by Mira's will, and got under him taking the brunt of the fall for him. Sylvester got up onto his feet and balanced on the dog's back as it headed back up the ruins. The other hound had reached Karin and Lucille and repeatedly spat lightning bolts at the beast.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

( I'm back I was in Florida and my Internet was super spotty)

Reid: nice timing you two! ( he looks up to Karin and Lucille as he rolls over the chimera just before it takes flight he then manages to fire off two shots from his bracers as the dust hits the chimera ice manages to explode with enough force to throw the chimera slightly off course although the chimera begins to heal at rapid speeds ) allright...think o has high regenerative capabilities...soo I got it...Lucille I need you!!

Karin: oh damn it!...( she begins firing off several rounds as she from the ruins perch) here goes nothing ( she readies her dust blade and her aura surrounds the hilt as dust begins to form a blade almost like a beAm saber and she slashes at the goat head of the chimera) crap it's regenerating! Haaaah( she slashes the head once again) hey Sylvester! Leader, someone needs to catch me! ( she empties her ammo into the goat head knocking her away from the chimera and she begins to fall) oh crap.,..look out!

Alex: ( he readies his blade) allright ready!

Lauren: yeppers! ( she runs a and jumps to Leo and Alex and they send her sky wars into the air) haaaaaaaah! I hope your watching LUCY check me out!!!
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Lucille jumped and dodged Mira's beast, not wanting the assistance it provided.. “Thanks Mira bear but I don't need your stuff!” She hopped off her perch and fired off another shot at the beast causing a small explosion in it's wing. “Haha! Fly with that you little Grimm creep!” She reloaded and shot the ground to soften her landing. She noticed the wing regrow and bit her lip. 'Ugh... it fixes itself... this is garbage.' She turned to Reid and rushed to his side.

She landed beside Reid, “Oh darling, you called?” She turned to see Karin falling and dropped Relic to the ground, “Reid I'm taking this!” She took an ice dust crystal off Reid and a fire crystal of her own and jumped up forming a small ice pillar. “It's not enough!” She screamed and her aura flared up, she climbed the pillar and held out her arms to catch Karin. “I hope this works!” Her fiery aura began to melt the ice she stood on.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"It's not for you!" Mira shouted back at Lucille.

Sylvester watched Karin go to town on the Chimera and then noticed her falling and saw her shouting something he couldn't understand, but he noticed her panicked expression and jumped after her, he exploded the dog construct to give himself a speed boost. Ok, Sylvester, now or never for Dust control. Just do as Toby would. "Lunar Twister!" He shouted as soon as he caught Karin and they spun around, a silver wind picked up around them, slowing their fall and exploding the area around them, catching the chimera a bit in some of the random blasts and damaging Lucille's pillar. Sylvester layered and extended his aura as much as he could just before he hit the ground with Karin on top of himself. At least my ears aren't the only part of me that hurts now. "Karin, I thought we had an understanding, I do the stupid stunts."

"Oh phooey, there goes Perdita." Mira sighed as she watched Sylvester blow it up. When she realized what he was doing she made his dust tornado work a little better and may or may not have sent some of the explosions Lucille's way "accidentally". Mira focused her attention on getting at least one member of the other team back on their feet with her dust, so that they could take over looking after their friends and she could actually get involved in the fight against the chimera. "Wake the hell up already!" She shouted angrily and shook them in frustration.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Lucille screamed as a powerful gust slammed into her, “Dammit Sylvee!” She shouted, her Aura just barely shielding her from the hits. “Ahhh!” Her toes could not grasp the ice and she found herself flung back, “Son of a dirty Grimm!” She screamed and activated her fire dust creating an explosion behind her to slow her flight, She wasn't very high up but landed hard. “Ow...” She whimpered as her ankles took a large amount of shock, but she needed to return to the battle field. Like lightning she sped back to Reid, until her vision became tunneled and she found herself slammed into a tree trunk a few yards away from Reid.

“OKAY GRIMM NOW IT'S OVER!” She picked up Relic, her dress hanging on its seams. “REID BATTLE DANCE NOW!” She yelled, her aura was blazing, her eyes light up to a Gold and Azure color. She held on Relic in Reid forme. She spun the hammer around furiously for a strike, an emblem appearing on its face.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: ( he way hes Lucille slam into a tree and can't manage any words).....u-umm ( and then she shouted at him) ah! Yes ma'am! ( he flares his aura as he stands beside Lucille) this thing can regenerate rather qui joy so that's why I need you do you think you can use your dust- oh right ( he takes 2 of her fire dust and he loads each bracer with one and the rest is ice ) now were even

Karin: I knew that wasent dangerous someone was bound o catch me and I was right luckily it wasent a stupid stunt it was a reckless stunt there's a difference

Reid: ( he readies his boomerang as his aura flares) should I lead in this dance?

Lauren: heads up! ( she slams her weapon into the chimeras middle hard as she explodes her dust on impact) haaah! ( she flips and manages to slam her hammer into the same head)

Alex: ( his electricity flows through his sword and his eyes glow yellow and he runs towards the chimera) haaaah! ( the chimera dives down at him and slashes at him with its claw, Alex manages to narrowly avoid the claw and ans he slashes the chimeras claws actually managing to shatter them as electricity toys through the chimeras body shocking it emmensly) don't underestimate me..you damn beast

Lauren: hey you can be cool Smetimes Alex! Umm Mira? Maybe just don't hurt the people? It's like this.. ( she slaps the injured in the face) WAKE UP!

Leo: mmhmm... Watch out

Reid: ready to go Lucille? ( his eyes glow blue and he smirks
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Reckless is another word for stupid." Sylvester said grinning as he poked Karin's forehead. Suddenly he grabbed her arms excitedly, "Hey, I can hear again!" He stood up, knocking Karin off himself. "Which means, it's time for round two." Even if my aura's gotten a little low from what it's done to me so far, I should be able to actually evade now that my hearing, and along with it my balance, is back. Sylvester fully extended his arms above himself and then offered Karin a hand. "You want to join this dance with everybody else?" The spear sprang to it's full length in his other hand while he grinned toothily at her. "Or should we just take the next song?"
----------
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, like this?" Mira slapped them, repeatedly, "WAKE UP!"
Last edited by GamerKale on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“I know, I blew up it's wing and it has them back. I'll use my Dust to slam him down to the Earth! I'll make it rain fire and brimstone!” She said angrily. She peaked down as Reid took her Dust and bit her lip,sucking in air. “Fine take the dust!” She stopped her hammer mid swing and opened the container. Lucille made sure Relic was loaded. “Yeah you lead please.” She said returning to a swing. “I'm all ready, don't let me dance all around you.” She smirked and jumped up “After you Reid!” She dug her toes in the dirt and followed his lead, readying her dust and hammer to shoot fire balls at the chimera. 'If me and Reid take this out together, team Swallowtail will have to admit we got the beast down and that we're taking the prize. We might be able to secure the lead.' Lucille cracked a smile calming down. 'Don't get mad Lulu... Reid's right here.' Lucille grabbed Reid's hand and held it tight. “Let's rock!”
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: follow my lead then! ( he begins to lead the dance and both of their auras Flare) The waltz of Fire and ICE! ( the two go on their attack as the chimera begins to run towards them) haaaah! ( he fires off several of his ice shots managing to freeze the chimera in place and both Lucille and Reid begin to work in unison) Light Im up Lucille! ..( as the chimeea breaks free from the ice reid manages to block the chimeras claw by dancing infront of Lucille and he knocks the claw awa as he throws his boomerangs)

Karin: hey rude assumingi did something stuoid really..manners,..why should they get to have all the fun? Come on we can't let them show us up like that now can we? ( she stands up and readies her dust blade) I have a new trick I want to try anyway!

Studen: OW! ( he jumps up after Mira hits him) what the- what was that for?!

Lauren: oh we to a live one! Demon Mira you don't want RLKS to take all the glory do you? ( she readies he hammer)
Leo: we're certaintly not gonna make this easy

Alex: that right! We're gonna take this ing down and come out on top!!
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

In unison with Reid, she chanted “Waltz of FIRE and Ice!” Lucille followed Reid's movements hammering fireballs at the beast the two paired off again, “I got that ugly thing!” She flared her aura her eyes sparking gold and azure and created white hot sprites to fly at the chimera bashing into it in pairs of two they hiss and laugh as they cauterize holes in his wings, the beast unable to heal them as the wound shuts closed. “Reid! I got its wings I think!” Lucille smirked as Reid blocked the beast for her, “My hero!” She clicked Relic and switched to Karin-forme, firing a shard of dust into the beasts palm, and causing an explosion to cause the beast to become disoriented. “Let's topple this stupid Grim!” She laughed and switched off to Reid-Forme once more, hammering a fireball at the beast's opposite ankle trying to tear away at its balance.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"We will both have our fill of manners later." Sylvester retorted. His aura flared up shrouding both himself and his spear. I don't think I can afford to play defensively this time. We need damage output. "Oh, a new trick huh? Get in line." Not exactly new for me, but they've never seen it before. Sylvester switched stances; he slashed through two of the chimera's legs with a double layered(2xL) attack as he sprinted past the beast, ducking low to avoid decapitating himself on it's wing. He jutted back with the butt of the spear and slammed it into the chimera's side with another 2xL blow, causing great internal damage. His ear twitched and he rolled to the side to dodge the splash from Mira's attack, and instead of regaining his feet he jumped into the air, falling amidst many many ice blades, to come down on at least one of the heads and impale/destroy it with a 2xL spear strike.
-------------------------
"Finally!" Mira said as she stood up and cracked her knuckles. "Let's do this. Pongo, attack!" The ice covered dog construct charged the chimera and butted heads with the goat. The ice sloughed off it and turned into a large spinning flower shield as the dragon tried to blast it. The hound bit into the foreleg with stone jaws and made sure the chimera wouldn't be getting away even as the goat was bashing in it's side. "GigaLunar STREAMING CASCADE!" As she held one hand outstretched a large brown-orange casting circle appeared in front of her and several volleys of large stone cannonballs filled the air. Some glanced off the beast, others passed through the air surrounding it to crash into the ruins, and a majority struck true, Pongo and a lot of other things in the path of her attack were smashed apart. Mira didn't have the raw power that Lucille did, but she was very good at multicasting. Simultaneously as she created and fired off cannonballs she also held her other hand to the sky, creating an ice blue casting circle above her head and large ice stars shot skyward out of it. As the stone cannon grew silent deadly spinning stars of ice came down on top of the chimera, and the surrounding area, keeping it's wings in tatters and cutting deeply into it's back. "Let's see you top that, Lucille." Mira had pretty well exhausted herself and two of her dust reserves doing that though and fell against a nearby tree breathing heavy.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Alex: ( he narrowly jumps out of the way of the splashes of Mira's barrage) hey woah! Mira! Come on we're a team your attacks are...ugh fine ( his blade sparks slightlyas he runs at the chimera)

Leo: allright ( his aura manages to flow into his swords and he slashes the chimeras right leg as the earth geysers up around him) Explode! ( the earth fragments and explodes outward causing the chimera to jump away)

Alex: we're ending this! ( he holds his sword skyward and it begins to spark widely with electricity and his eyes glow a piercing yellow) haaaaah! ( he runs at the chimera and he jumps and slashes his blade past the chimera) normally lightning doesn't strike the same place twice..I guess you were unlucky ( lighting explodes from the chimera)

Reid: allright it's working not to mention everyone else is really laying into it..it's time to end this and put the creature out of its misery no..more pain ( both Reid and Lucille get ready to finish it off) lets do this! ( three blue casting circles appear on his bracers) this...is a new feature lets see what it can do! ( he bursts forward) Frostbite! ( he punches the chimera in its remaining head but there's no reaction)....uhh nice... Kitty? ( his bracers click and his dust fires forth only this time the release is larger than normal a large blast of Ice is released in the attack) haaaah! ( he keeps punching with each strike the dust released is bigger and bigger almost like a barrage of shot gun shots with each punch and as he delivers his last punch the chimera gets sent flying away as it starts to freeze) finish it off Lucille! ( his bracers begin to steam and open up revealing all of his dust crystals were fired and drained in one attack).....wow I'm all out of steam
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“Good work everyone!” Lucille held Relic in her her hand, Sylvester-forme, blade fully extended. Her eyes were set on the chimera's final head and her flames covered the blade, buring a bright white. The air around her sizzled and burned, a wiry hissing sound came from her blade as she held it down, reading herself. “Okay Reid! I'm all ready!” The blade was pure white, the flames her hardly noticeable. In an instant she was gone.

Beneath the places she stepped her foot dug deep into the ground, small craters without the vision of the beauty who flew. Suddenly the beast was sliced directly in half, the hissing sounds of her flame cauterizing the beast as it's entrails were burned off and the two halves of of its body collapsed. Lucille stood, her blade's flame evaporated and her eyes stopped glowing. Her aura dispersed and she fell to one knee. “Relics' very own Lucille École the chimera-slayer.” She laughed and closed her eyes. She used Relic to hold herself up, stabbing into the dirt. “I really hope Swallowtail doesn't challenge us now...” Lucille panted softly, her breath was short, and she spend all her dust on the attack that most likely no one saw.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: ( he runs over to Lucille) hey you allright? ( he places her arm around his shoulder helping to steady her) don't act so tough Lucille ( Karin runs over to Lucille) your not fighting alone were a team so when your tired just ask for our help okay? Well you can ask me atleast..

Karin: that was one hell of an attack Lucy you sure like to show off dont you?

Lauren: not so fast RLKS the exam isn't over and our challenge is still live! Ahaha!

Reid: ugh..seriously?

Alex: she does have a point...But I'm exhausted from this chimera..but there's no stopping her when she gets like that or Mira....

Leo:...l-Lauren...wait...

Alex: soo what do we do here? Settle the score? Or

Reid: we can meet in the tournament...that way we can face off at our full strength
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Sylvester sheathed his weapon, but his claws were extended as he dropped to the ground from the chimera's corpse. When it looked like Lauren was going to attack he vanished. Mira shouted. "We're done." As she started the second word, Sylvester stopped, his arm just short of fully extended and Lauren's face. He looked at Mira ,who was panting, and let his hand fall back to his side as he walked over to Karin, eyes shut and taking controlled breaths until his shoulders relaxed into his normal posture.

Mira was clearly shaken, and it hadn't been the chimera that did it, as she hurried to Lauren and dragged her over to Alex, whispering, "That's how Tybalt carries himself when he's um, well last time I saw him like that... there was", she gulped, "a lot of blood. I've never slipped my bodyguards since. I don't want to think that he'd seriously hurt any of us, but I never want to find out."

Sylvester opened his eyes and put his hands behind his head, much more chill. "So, are we good to go? Or do you think we need to bring a trophy?" He looked at the remains. "Well, uh, a piece of wing maybe?"
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“Haha Reid, don't you know?” Lucille panted softly and smiled. “I'm not acting tough, I am tougher than leather!” She laughed dryly and smiled at Reid, “But tired I do get.” Lucille dug Relic from the dirt and transformed it into Reid-forme once more. She smiled and holstered her weapon, “And how could I ask for help when my Rival Mira is out there blasting that beast to hell? If I didn't kill it in one hit she'd think she were better than me.” Lucille smiled at Karin, “You know I love to show off, I just need to telegraph that attack less...” Lucille sighed, 'I need to make less steps, anyone with good enough reflexes would have sensed my steps... I need to fly.' Lucille looked down contemplating as Lauren declared the challenge Alex and Mira called it off, looking back up as Sylvester returned.

Lucille laughed at notion of bring back a trophy, “Leave it here, trust me, they'd know if we were lying or if we'd won.” Lucille held onto Reid for support. “That's draining you know... cutting like that... white hot. Burns off a lotta dust. I don't think I have any left.” Lucille waved her head letting her hair fall. “Off to claim our prize!”