Ariadust academy (second semester)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

GamerKale

Re: Ariadust academy (second semester)

Post by GamerKale »

Sylvester grabbed Lucille's index finger between his index and thumb and pried her hand off so that she was no longer pinching him so he could talk to Reid normally. "Earlier? What did I do earlier? Wait is this about when I punched you earlier? You were literally asking for it. What kind of team member would I be if I didn't hit someone when you told me to hit them?"
-----------------------
"Parfaits? Yay! Parfaits!" Mira exclaimed happily. She hugged/choked Alex for a second. "You get to live one more day. Make sure we win today." Mira danced over to Lauren, "We're getting celebratory parfaits later when we win. Want to join us Tybalt?" "No." He replied flatly and let go of Lucille's finger.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

“Maybe I was trying to inspire anger and vengeance.” Lucille replied coolly. “Pinching Sylvee's wittle cheeks to fire up our little advance guard!” Lucilled laughed and looked to Lauren, “Oh you can bet that out teams are dueling! Relic is the superior team after all! We've got bio-diversity! Look at Kari! Genetically engineered to be a beauty!” Lucille giggled.

“Oh Reid! Don't involve me in your plans of revenge, a punch for a punch is how mere men work! Girls resolve things much differently. For example, Mira doesn’t want to punch my face, she hates my guts. I wanna punch her face for being pretty. That's how real vindictiveness works. Two people who want two different things. Not equality.” She scoffed and pulled her finger away.

“Sylvee! Be nice! Tell her yes! I want a parfait and I'll bop you one if you and Mira's little um... misunderstanding? Yeah, whatever's going on there to ruin my sweat treatness.” Lucille faced Mira, “Oh wow, you look so pretty today, I'll actually feel bad when my fist smashes into your nose.” Lucille say with fake enthusiasm.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: I never told you to hit me and not in the face! ( he turns as Lucille talks to Mira)

Reid and Alex: oh no...

Lauren: hey hey now just wait until we start you two

Leo: yeah let's uhh all just take it easy

Karin: did you just m genetically engineered to be a beauty?! Although it looks like some people on swallowtail already think they've won..don't count out relics like Lucy said were going to win

Lauren: allright then since everyone's gettin in on it

Alex: sorry but were going to take fist this time

Reid: you go ahead and try

Leo: ( he turn to sylvester) you have to put with this as well huh? I'd rather be napping as well...

Headmaster: ahem ummm excuse me...good everyone's here now than lets begin the monthly examination shall we I'm sure you all remember these cliffs from the intro exam it's where every team here was formed now then the objective for this exam is simple ( he holds u a chess piece) now then much like last time I want each team to come back with these? Except there are 50 in total scattered throughout this grand forest

Alex: easy enough

Reid: wait

Headmaster: oh by the way in order to gain a piece you have to provide aspecific task given to you by each instructor who is currently in the forest the more higher the difficulty of the request the higher the reward! as professional hunters you must accept all kinds of different diverse jobs extermination requests gathering requests etc. you complete a request for an instructor and they will reward the proper amount of pieces now then you have a full hour and a half to complete as much as you can. Oh and also do be alittle careful students there are alot of traps scattered throughout the forest oh and if students wanted do you can have a official duel while in there and the winner would take the other teams pieces this making them start over and giving your team a lead this exam is to test your cooperation and communication as a team not to mention it helps evaluate how each student progressed since you started attending now then everyone get to their starting positions

Reid: there it is!....*sigh* might as well get ready you guys all ready? ( he looks at his team)
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

((Editing happened.))
"Lucille, I am not going to do that just so you can eat parfaits. Besides, I'm sure you can get Reid to buy you some, and I already have plans for later. My brother is hosting a gala during the festival and there are certain things I need to do to prepare."

Sylvester was going to say something to Leo, but the headmaster started talking. He hopped to his feet once the rules had been explained. Wonder if he'll get mad if I just steal the pieces. That's like a duel. He walked over to the launch pad, yawning as he waited for the exam to begin. "I don't suppose I can just sleep this one out, can I?"
--------------------
Mira smiled at Lucille calling her pretty, "If only you spent as much time on your looks as you did your threats. Maybe someone would be willing to treat you to parfaits." She shook her hair out. "And if you want to punch me in the nose, you'll have to get through Alex's nose first." Mira shoved Alex between them. Oh yeah, the gala, need to do make sure Alex actually knows how to dance, don't I?

"Alright guys! Let's collect all fifty and crush RLKS entirely!" Mira cheered and dragged Alex and the others over to the launch pads. And show Tybalt just how much better I am than those floozies!
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

((ALEX'S NOSE?! HAHAHA AS IF SUCH A NOSE WOULD STOP SUCH A GLORIOUS FIST! LOL Did not notice I had caps lock till nose and went with it.))

“Sylvee free parfaits are free. You should know how awesome free food is.” Lucille shrugged, “'Sides if Reid got me parfaits I'd have to feed him in some way, you know? Breakfast in bed. Or maybe...” Lucille smirked. “Dessert Reid? You'd looooove dessert wouldn't you? And Mira, please try not to bear your fangs when you smile. It's so... um...” Lucille stumbled over words, “Barbaric? Yeah that word... barbaric. Plus, I'm so fast Alex's nose won't even budge by the time my fist... no, my foot connects with your nose.” Lucille laughed. “Reid! I'm gonna kick her in the nose!” She dug her left foot into the first and lifted her right leg. “See this Mira, all yours love.”

“Hey Reid, before it starts, should we have our duel with Swallowtail so we don't sink them into last place? That kind of thing makes a princess like Mira-bit-bear get all sour. I mean sure we'll be a bit behind but our team is so good we can probably split up and finish first. Plus if Mira wants all fifty Us screwing around with her will let the pieces disperse. We don't need 50 right, we just need a lot. OOOOOOHHH Sylvee you know an instructor, do you have the inside scoop.”

-~-~-~-~-

Quentin stood on the cliff with his team. “Mickey, Nate, You two distract the cat and the girl. Tiff's out of it but I can take the lovers by myself...” Quentin spun his Motor Gears glyphs appearing on the back of his palms and his ankles. He let Motor Gears spin around his ankles while a golden pair of Motor Gears span on his wrists like bracelets. “Tristan's already told us which tasks to hit and at what points in the hour to hit them at. He'll also avoid RLKS.”Q you sure 'bout 'dis? 'Dey look like 'dey got trainin' in too.” Nathan cracked his knuckles preparing his tonfa's bladed edge. “Oh Nate, silly Nate, you didn't study up on your prey? I think Karin's going to be mine. So long as I can position myself. One shot to break her aura, one to knock her out.” Michel smiled and readied his cap cocking his aura gun. “You two settle it out soon, the battle's started and Tristan's given us a quarter of an hour estimate.” Quentin readied himself. “We're down a member, but we won't lose.”
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Alex: please don't just go and fight now you two

Reid: come on Lucille were bound to find them in the forest besides if we run into them and we start a duel and when we win they'll have pieces for us to collect thus the bigger pay out just trust me on this one okay? You'll get to fight Mira if that's what you really want ( he readies his bracers as they expand and he smirks at her) now than I can finally really yes these out their lighter than I'm used to but other than that their perfect ( he readies his boomerangs and he spins the, around and juggles them a few times) we have no way to know of we land near the, besides I wouldn't want the to pull any punches so I imagine they want the same ( he begins to stretch ) for right now after we launch off lets try to stick together we could split up but for this set of assignment we should stick together for now and split up if needed ( he stands on his launch pad) huh? We're all more closer together this time.. ( he notices Quentin and his team) I hope they won't cause a problem we could go ahead and let the pieces disperse like in a game of chess you always want to stay a couple moves ahead of your opponent but in this case it's a couple hundred opponents atleast all running to get as much pieces as they can at the start which means...fights will start probably once one team sees another so for the first 20minutes it's best we stick together better than splitting up afterwards if we need we can divide up the requests amongst the 4 of us in teams of two. ( he smiles t Lucille playfully but his eyes are serious) lets take first place again okay?

Karin: so what's the plan then Sylvester? Exam dance instructor than party? Not giving a girl a lot of time to prepare you know ( ( she looks at a hilt that is holstered with her gunblade) I've never used a dust blade before...Farrah said im in for a treat huh?I wonder if I'll need to use it today... Just lead the way me and Sylvester will come in first as well were a team now!

Alex: Mira did you have to volunteer me to oh nevermind find I'll take a boot to the face... ( he gets ready himself while on his pad standing next to Mira and Lauren with Leo on Lauren's other side ) allright guys we can do this and Mira I'll make sure we come in first but if I can't I'll make it up to you guys

Lauren: no we got this..we're coming in first have alittle faith in yourself captain!

Leo: seriously dont worry about it we got you covered just make sure to lead us to victory

Alex: yeah okay..allright then swallow tail..move out! Our job is simple I want you guys to all stay together for the first 20 minutes and after we can split up if need be but and when it comes down to it..we'll take other pieces and if we happen to cross paths with RLKS..then we show them no mercy cause their gunning for first place as well!

Headmaster: and ready...begin! ( he snaps his fingers as all the teams begun to get launched off)

Reid: oh I forgot thiiiiiiis!!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Something like that." Sylvester poked Karin in the side. "Hey, I've tried to talk you out of it, like four times." He flashed a toothy grin at her. "Find you down there."

Upon hearing Tristan was straight up helping Quinton cheat, Sylvester resolved to put an end to the other team's leader straight off. "Reid, if we get separated, I need Karin to look presentable tonight. Make sure she stays safe, alright?" The launchpads made it nearly impossible, nearly, to pick where one would land, or at least, pick a general area. Once airborne he directed himself via some crafty aura hardening so that he landed near his target. Exceptional senses and a little aura detection made actually getting to him easy.

Talking will probably do about as good with this guy as it does with Four, but I should give him the heads up and let him know that he's hanging himself. Sylvester's voice echoed through the trees around Quinton. "You know, I've spent over a decade with a silver spoon in my mouth, literally a spoon made of silver. Kind of the family color. And I don't take getting the crap kicked out of me as badly as Tristan does. You really okay with letting him lead you on a path that will have you cutting your own legs out from underneath yourself by cheating like this? I mean, sure you get a higher grade, until somebody catches up to him and you, which by the way, he's going to ultimately leave you high and dry when it does. He shines all that gold armor of his so that no dirt nor mud ever shows and when something doesn't go his way it's always somebody else's fault, that's the definition of a sociopath in case you were wondering, if a teacher throws the book at you for cheating like he wants you to I would bet a million dollars that he will distance himself from you. And honestly, what good does cheating do you when you find yourself in over your head, getting assigned to something you're not actually capable of handling watching your friends die and being hunted by Grim yourself?" He dropped down out of the trees in front of him. "Because if you do manage to avoid getting caught, that is what's going to happen to you. So you want to turn things around for yourself or should we skip to the part where you fail Tristan, he slaps you around, and disavows you?" Ball's in your court Quinton, what are you gonna do? Sylvester was pretty sure Quinton was going to take a shot at him, Tristan would, but maybe the little twerp would surprise him.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“You're cute. I remember you. You know how horrid your freak-eyed siren is. My problem, my fight is not with you. Tristan doesn't like fauna, but you're like me, runt of the litter right? Schrodinger’s a big name in the stocks. My dad tried to conquer time. He made it to the top but time isn't something you can grasp. Guys like dad have lots of kids, even though the first is all that matters right? Compson's the name. Talentless brat that's me. So I don't hate you. I empathize.” Quentin said crossing his arms and closing his eyes. “But for a second don't you dare try to tell me how to live my life! I'll do what no one could! I'll conquer time and build a mausoleum from the pieces of my life! My team is my life. Each and every member is carved into my life. What I do is none of your concern, nor is how I do what I do or the consequences of my actions. My road is my own.” He tapped his foot, 'Mickey, where are you?' Quentin hopped back and activated his glyphs “Sky Walker! Silver! Knuckle Duster! Gold!” His eyes opened as he focused on Sylvester. “I'm in this to fight the fiery one, not you. Nate wants to see what a fauna can do. He's the big guy with the bladed tonfa. If RLKS wants to fight QNTM then he's yours.” Quentin turned around, “Marine Diver! Gold!” Quentin spun around. “I'll be the mouse. Will you chase me cat? I know all the traps.” Quentin's eye caught a gleam of the barrel of Michel's gun. 'And I know my own traps too...'
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: I hate this part! ( he manages to break him self as he flys through several trees and the sounds of already opposing teams can be heard) ow ah ow! God! ( he falls out of the tree near where Sylvester and quentin are and he lands on his feet) ow....this test sucks...we all pretty much were sent in the same direction so if we got separated we should all be relatively close by hey Lucille! Karin! Sylvester! Hey! ( he begins to run as he encounters an enemy team) your in the way! ( runs and me throws his bommerangs at the oncoming team as he parry's an attack with this left hand as he punches the opposing team member in the stomach knocking him back and he catches his boomerangs) I'm not going to go down easy! (He fights his way through them and arrives at the area with Sylvester and Quentin) I feel like I've stumbled upon something here...

Karin: ( she lands right next to Lucille) so Lucy shall we start to get a move on ourselves our leader and faithful hitter are waiting ( she winks at Lucille playfully) lets make our way there! ( she starts running) so should we collect some pieces before we meet up with the boys?

Alex: ( swallowtail arrives all relatively close to one another it they did get separated with Lauren with Mira and Alex with Leo) ow hey look an instructor!

Leo: lets get this over with ( he readies his twin swords as the pair runs over to the instructor

Lauren: ah! Mira bear you still here? ( she turns to see Mira) you all ready to go? Lets not keep the others waiting and come in first!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Sylvester had pretty much only half-listened to Quinton after the word cute left his mouth. Guess I'll let him talk for a minute. He's probably waiting for his friends to get set up. Either behind me. His ears twitched listening. Or on the other side of him. Ears twitched again. Upon Quinton hopping back he started paying attention again, and since Q's eyes were closed he followed. Nope, not letting your friends get between us. And when Q turned around his arm lashed out, he grabbed Q's wrist with an iron grip as he tried to run off. "Yeah, I don't chase if I don't want to." Sylvester caught a glimpse of Mickey's gun and ducked a little more behind his meat shield, twisting his arm.

And then Reid showed up. Crap. Sylvester twisted Q's arm a little more and painfully dragged him along as he hopped over in front of Reid to block the gunman's line of fire. "Careful boss, at least one of his friends is about, probably Mickey Mouse. Our boy Quinton here was just telling me about how Tristan told him where all of the traps and a bunch of the instructors are." He stomped down one of Quinton's motor gears as he tried to lash out with it. "Oh, and that he wants to take Lucille out. Orders?"
----------------------
"Yeah yeah. I just need to fix my hair." Mira said as she pat her outfit back into place and broke out a brush to fix her hair.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“Kari, of course we're gonna get the step up on the boys. They probably think they're stronger than us. Let's hunt down an instructor and get as many pieces as we can on the way to out lovebirds!” Lucille hopped up and and smiled widely. “Kari! We're gonna be the best princesses that this school has ever seen!” She laughed sinisterly and brought her hand to cover her mouth. “Yes! Haha! I'll play Advance Guard and you stay and Rear Guard!” Lucille points toward Karin and rushes into the forest. “Try to keep up!”

-~-~-~-~-

Quentin stopped mid-air for Reid and felt Sylvester's grip on his wrist. “I should have expected this from a cat. It's nothing like on the tube is it? The mouse never-” Quentin howls in pain and shouts, “Warning Shot!” He lets the glyphs turn off and his motor gears drop. However, the shot doesn't go off and Sylvester lands with Quentin in his arms. “Shoot Mickey! Shoot!” A flash of light and a flare of aura come flying at the three. “Knuckle Duster! Gold!” One of the Motor Gears fly to his hand, “Marine Diver! Silver!” Quentin lifts himself and Sylvester. “Reid, Leader of Team Relic, I challenge you to a duel!” Quentin rips himself from Sylvester's grip as the shots create a perimeter. “You leave you get shot down. Ganging up will provide the same fate. Schrodinger, I'll fight you next. For Tristan's sake alone.” Quentin levitates above the ground and reels to the edge of the perimeter.
Last edited by Haseo{Terror of Death} on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: a duel? But why? Come on man there's nothing to gain from a pointless fight I don't have any chess pieces our mission isn't to fight each other (he load his bracers with ice dust) but I can tell your serious and your still upset about what happened to your teammate I would be too but don't let your hatred consume you once you do there's no coming back you'll cease to be who you are..( he readies his boomerangs as he takes up his fighting stance) fine lets make this quick then I accept your duel..Sylvester for now stay out of this one... And focus on the mission once Karin shows up I want the three of you to run ahead and make some progress..I don't have time to screw around with you today Quentin I made a promise I intend to keep RLKS is going to come on first during this assignment

-------

Karin: ( she runs ahead and keeps pace with Lucille) now now Lucy I was actually about to say the same thing to you lets go ahead and make this quick! ( she stops oh it's an instructor)

Instructor: oh only the two of you well you can complete the task and I'll give you each a piece my task is simple can you do me a favor and take care of that pack of Beowolves? ( beo wolf type of grim come out from the bushes and run at the three

Karin: ha! Easy enough! ( she readies her gun blade) come on Lucy! Lets show this instructor that we can handle this no problem! ( she runs and she slashes through one beo wolf as she pulls the trigger and fire dust explodes from the blade) lets hope the boys aren't in too much trouble with out us there huh? ( she winks at Lucille playfully)

-------

Lauren: ( she runs over to a near by instructor)

Instructor: my task is simple can you do me a favor and tell me how much money I should spend on this Strauss product? ( he holds up a Strauss hair pin its top of the line)

Lauren: seriously? Mira bear your on... ( she turns around to see a group of grim)

Instructor: oh and please kindly take care of those for me...

Lauren: ( she readies her new hammer) allright then...lets go! ( she runs and slams the grim hard with her hammer as wind dust explode knocking it into the others) Mira bear lets wipe them out quick!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Whatever." He yawned stretching his arms out overhead. "I think I'm going to go take a nap. Oh and if any of you disturb my nap before they finish their duel, I am going to break Mickey's gun and feed it to the offender. That includes you boss." He stepped into Reid's shadow and disappeared, he reappeared lying in the shadow of a tree, using his hands as a pillow.

I'll give it ten seconds or so to get interesting enough to draw his attention. And then I'm going to shadow jaunt over to Mickey and drop him. He yawned. Assuming I don't actually fall asleep before then.
----------------------------
Mira snapped her fingers and a large dome of ice appeared, blocking Lauren from the grim. "Lauren, priorities. We're discussing fashion right now. The grim will still be there when we're done." She coughed and took the hair pin from the instructor. "Well this particular hairpin retailed for 19.99, however it does not actually bear the Heart Kreuz logo." The wall started to crack from the grim's attacks. "Which makes it one of only one hundred that were produced before the error was addressed." The cracks were spidering. "To a collector you might be able to sell it for anywhere between one hundred and one-hundred-fifty. But as you are currently the owner of it, I would say you shouldn't spend anything at all." Mira handed the hairpin back as the grim finally breached the wall. Mira raised a hand to the sky and then pointed it at the grim. "Please continue to enjoy your Strauss hair pin with my compliments." Mirajane bowed appreciatively to the instructor as the ice shattered all over and flew at the grim, spearing and/or crushing a majority of them.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Lauren: oh wow Mira bear you know I sometime forget just how strong you are

Instructor: wow what a incredibly in depth answer as promised here you are( he hands the two girls each a chess piece one a rook and the other a knight) now for my second request I want you two to find the next instructor after reuniting with your teammates go to the next instructor and he will give your team each a piece plus another for completing his request

----

Reid: don just go to sleep Sylvester...( before Sylvester disappear he manages to whisper) I'm gonna need your help lets try to just make an opening and make a break for it were on a time limit here after all I'll keep Quentin distracted ( he looks Quentin Over) fine lets do this already!

---

Karin: come on Lucy! I'm sure the boys are just helpless without us there! ( she runs as she begins firing off shots at the pack of beowolves as she slides and she begins to slash through the beo wolf and before she can react a beo wolf comes up behind her) uhh little help here Lucy
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“Blah blah blah, your sympathy means nothing to me. All I need is revenge. I don't need an empathic ear. If teams meet we can fight right? That's an acceptable and viable strategy. I fight you. You become incapacitated. You can no longer participate. Winning matters. Teams matter. How safe you keep them is your job as leader and you should know that!” Quentin reached for his dust crystals and the glyphs grew a white color. “Electric yo-yo!” His Motor Gears cackled with electricity. “Emblem March!” A series of glyphs made their way to Reid and without a moment's notice Quentin's gear came into contact with Reid's bracers, the gear stopping. “What? I should be able to cut...” Quentin backed up and created another glyph between the two once his gear resumed spin he hopped onto the glyph as though it were a platform and created distance between the two.

-~-~-~-~-

Lucille smiled, “Finally got it! Karin mode!” She clicked Relic and fired dust crystals that exploded when the contacted the beowolf and collapsed beside Karin. “Karin, calm down! As advance guard I've got this! And those two if they're together are bound to get into trouble. They're hot-headed! Now let's slay some puppies and play some chess!” She laughed and fired Relic wildly at beowolves, laughing maniacally. “Guns are so fun! I know why they call it a boomstick! Boom!” She yelled as a shot blew a beowolf's head clean off.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: ( after Reid managed to block Quentin's attack he seems alittle surprised) oh no way...if anything these bracers are nothing compared to my old ones I didn't feel it give way at al oh farrah you genius i have to hank you properly I'd be dead if it wasent for you ( he throws both of his boomerangs at Quentin Reid than runs at quentin) you've gotten stronger but my tyrants fist isn't the same as it used to be And neither am I! ( as Quentin creates distance Reid fires off several shots as his ice dust explodes As Quentin blocks a few of the shots Reid catches his boomerangs) what you said is right but you can't let the hatred consume you you think dragging them along on this little vengeance plan is you keeping them safe ( he runs at Quentin) wake the hell up already! ( he swings his boomerangs and both he and Quentin clash through out the area both landing a few clean hits on eachother but hand to their auras there is no major damage to either)... ( he throws his boomerangs once again as he round house kicks Quentin hard knocking him off balance) Frost bite! ( his aura surround his bracers as he punches Quentin hard but Quentin manages to block it as ice explodes out from the strike as he jumps back and catches his boomerangs once again)...these...bracers they are incredible

-------

Karin: right right rear guard ( she runs back to rear guard as her gunblade shifts to its gun mode) it's been awhile but ( she starts to fire off shots and hit the enemy Beowolves with each shot as the two of them work together in perfect symmetry but suddenly she stops she stops firing to reload her gun a very stylish way) ha! I finally got it to work perfectly that took weeks of practicing but it works! ( she fires off one last shot of fire dust at a Beowolf about to attack Lucille from behind) watch your back Lucy.. You can handle the remainder right? We get double the reward because of how we perform the task and the difficulty right?

Instructor: bothof these girls...they are a part of RLKS it hasent been long since we started but they seem to work together quite well..I wonder what the of he members are like oh uh yes that is correct why do you ask

Karin: just watch we better get an A rank for this completion..( she watches Lucille as she gets ready to finish off the rest)

------

Lauren: ( she stuffs her piece in her pouch) ahh there we are..now then come on Mira-bear let go find the boys and win this thing already! ( she runs off with Mira into the forest and eventually they find Alex and Leo fighting off alot of grim while defending a group of instructors) Alex! Leo!

Alex: watch out watch out! ( lighting begins o emit from his blade) thunder fall! ( he runs and he begins to slice through several different grim)

Leo: ( he covers Alex's back as the two fight back to back slashing and punching and fighting their way through each opposing grim while protecting the group) on your left! ( he Turns and throws his short sword at a grim stabbing it through the chest as Alex turns and palm strikes the sword deeper into the grims chest) Lauren! Miss super president! Want to help us c
ClEan this up!

Alex: now would be great!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Sylvester was halfway to Michel when Reid called out for him to wake up. Oh you stupid- Sylvester took a gunshot to the chest as Mickey turned his attention from the fight to the would be assassin. Sylvester rolled behind a tree, evading the follow up shot. He hopped up into the tree, dropping down and swinging from a branch to dodge two more, he tucked down into a roll narrowly evading another, turned on his heel to pop behind a tree and waited a half-second for Mickey to waste his next shot, and jumped over one final shot to land with two feet doing a double layered kick to Michel's chest that sent him crashing back into a tree. Sylvester caught himself with his hands and sprung back up immediately, he twisted the gun out of the stunned man's hands, at last he pinned Mickey to the tree with his hand around his throat and claws an inch into the tree. "One sec."

Sylvester took the gun, shot Quinton a couple times to get him to fall to the ground, and then double tapped him when he was down to make sure he wasn't getting up right away, and blasted the perimeter away. "Here." Sylvester returned the weapon and started walking towards Reid, he turned to face the gunman, without slowing his stride at all. "Mickey, I swear, if you shoot me in the back, I really will smash that little peashooter." He pointed two fingers at his eyes, at Michel, and back to his eyes before he rested them behind his neck and spun around as he approached Reid. He kicked the unconscious Quinton to make sure he was still alive. "Reid, the next time you want me to do something. Try to have a little patience. Which way you wanna go?" Sylvester started walking in the direction Reid indicated. "I had this whole thing planned, you know. I'll explain while we walk. Ok, so I was going to sneak up behind him, start a little light conversation, get him talking about his gun, and convince him to let me borrow it. It was going to be hil-arious. And then you shouted for me to wake up, Mickey got all suspicious and shot me before I could get close enough, ruining the whole plan. It was, admittedly, faster, but nowhere near as much fun."

"I gotta say that gun of Michel's has a hell of a lot of kick, if I'm honest, I was surprised Quinton went down that fast. I took a hit from it so I know how much damage output it can have in the hands of it's true master, but I'm not nearly as proficient with it as Michel is, so you must have done a real number on Quinton before that point. I wasn't really paying attention at the time so I was worried I might have overdone it there when he dropped so quickly; that or he was just playing possum, hence the double tap." Sylvester crossed his arms in front of his chest. "That's part of the reason I'm not really a fan of them, guns I mean. Ultimately you can't get a feel for just how much damage it's doing. It either pings off them and you know you're screwed or it hits them and maybe they drop from the first shot or maybe they can take hits like that all day. When you hit somebody with your fists, or even a weapon, you feel the impact, you know right away if you've bruised their skin, broken their bones, or straight up buried them."
--------------------------
"Alright alright, keep your shirt off." Mira pulled out her tonfa blasters and kissed one of them, "Ok, babies, let's see what you can do with your new upgrade. Eeeeeyahahahaha!" She whooped as she pulled the triggers, it was not the rapid fire she was accustomed to instead each fired off one shot that each turned into a large explosion upside the grim got wiped out, downside Alex and Leo were caught in the blasts. "What? What the hell kind of upgrade is that!" Mira threw the tonfas onto the ground angrily. "He'd better give me a refund!" She kicked the tonfa; one went high and landed on Alex's head, the other bounced off a rock, a tree, and then hit Alex in the head. She let out an exasperated huff.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“Love your style Kari!” Lucille laughed and tried to reload her gun stylishly, letting Karin take out a close Beowolf. “Rear guard that's you! You gotta watch my back, and dodge the twin trails of fire!” Lucille aims Relic upward. “Relics Fireworks!” She called out her shot as it flew up and a chunk of dust crystals fell down to the field nailing the rest of the Beowolves, “Ignite!” The crystals blew up on impact and caused great fires burning the Beowolves to cinders.

“Kari, us scoring a mere A-Rank? That's for team Swallowtail, we get a triple S-Rank! Hahahaha!” She changef Relic back into Reid forme and holstered it, using her free hand to cover her mouth as she laughed. “So then instructor, what's the prize for half a team clearing your quest? 10 pieces? Maybe even 15?” Lucille took a step toward Karin, “We gotta hurry up and find those boys, they're bound to get into a fight. I can feel it. If not with another group with each other.”

-~-~-~-~-

Quentin laid in the dirt. His head was fuzzy and everything hurt like hell. Getting up wasn't exactly an option anyway. He felt as though he got hit with a train. 'RLKS is far from our reach... The Schrodinger is now on my list... Nate... I hope you're okay... Mickey... damn it all...' Quentin felt tears stream down his face. Utter defeat, and not even at the hands of the girl he sought revenge over.

-~-~-~-~-

From his treetop Mickey had passed out, his eyes rolled to the back of his head from the double-layered strike, his aura had not prepared for a powerful blow. Embedded in the trunk he was definitely out of the picture for the rest of the exam.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: jeez you know I had Quentin covered also I was really just talking like deal with the sniper but your way works..( he stops as he looks back) I remember there was a girl Tiffany in team QNTM but Lucille injured her the last fight...I'll probably get into trouble for meddling...( they walk through a clearing to find a instructor) Oh lucky

Instructor: won't you listen to my request deep in the forest is is a wild beast grim standing at an imposing side it's known as the chimera only a team that works perfectly together can hope to defeat these beast but be wary the east is deadly
-----

Instructor: yes well based in your performance while completing he quest you two have gained. 3 each giving your performance and an additional 2 wil be given thou at the next instructor you meet if you join up with your teammates by then ( he hands them both the pieces and he gives Lucille the white queen piece in the pieces she gained) now that really was something impressive youI run along then!

Karin: ( she takes her pieces as well as she holsters her weapon) don't have to tell us twice ( the two of them run off and eventually bump into Reid and Sylvester) oh there they are!

----

Alex: ah! ( he gets hit by the first Tonfa and then the second soon after) gah! Ow MIRA! Watch where you throw these things are you kidding me?! ( he walks over to her and hands them back) here ake them back and please don't throw them at me again

Lauren: wow they really of the job done though huh?

Leo: better late than ever you two what were your doing?

Instructor: ah yes here you are ( the instructor hands them each 2 pieces 1 for completing the request and the other for joining up with eachother again)
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

When Reid brought up Tiffany, Sylvester's ears twitched, the other two were still breathing, but they didn't sound like they were moving. Stupid cat, I was in a hurry with Michel, I think I hit him too hard, should never have used two-layers, and guns are so hard to gauge. He bit his lower lip. This is why I always "play" as some put it. No, that's not it. I hit him as hard as I did because he wanted to hurt Karin specifically. "DAMMIT!" Sylvester suddenly shouted as he roundhouse kicked a tree, causing it to become slightly uprooted and inadvertently triggering an explosive trap. This is why you shouldn't be on a team with someone you have feelings for. "I'll be back in a minute or two Reid, gotta make something right." And make sure grim don't eat them.

Sylvester returned not long before Karin and Lucille arrived. He set Michel and Quinton on the ground next to the instructor explaining, "They've resigned." Sylvester lied against a tree while he waited for the others to arrive, half sleeping half resolving not to use two-layers again, not against fellow students at least. Part of the reason he had taken so long to get back was that before he had moved Q and M he had used his aura to heal them some since he didn't want to risk any complications from moving them.

Sylvester's ears perked up, as did his mood, when he heard Karin's voice. "Awesome, Reid, you got a plan to deal with this chimera thing?"
-------------------------
"I didn't throw them, I kicked them. It's not my fault if you're a tonfa magnet." Mira whined, "Yeah, but they're only single shot now. I want my full auto back." She started transferring dust back into her tonfa blasters. "You cannot rush perfection, number two." She slid them back into her holster and pulled out her chess pieces. "Plus I won these, did you boys even get any pieces before I showed up?"