Pretankeras Infinitas Round Two! (Reboot!!!)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Re: Pretankeras Infinitas Round Two! (Reboot!!!)

Post by AZURE-KITE »

"I don't really like food, that is all you need to know-- And before you say anything, i only eat for the survival instinct of feeding ourselves" He said from the site he was, looking at all the others "And worry not, you won't be working with me... I have another spot in this team of yours". With a deep breath, he fixed his glasses and looked at his right wrist, as if he was wearing a watch-- Which he wasn't, his full tech infinity division DNA examiner that also could order pizzas from the moon watch was on his left wrist, actually "When will this end...?"

And finally looked away to watch the ceiling.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Akima's voice cut through Jess's obsession with Vener, the woman had left a very strong impression on Jessabell so she turned her head to watch Akima when she spoke up. Consequently, she also caught what Shinra said. "Um, if he's planning on hanging back with me while I'm back doing my computer thing, that's not going to work." And not just because he seems ever crazier by the minute. Who doesn't like food? She thought silently to herself as she returned her attention to Vener's tentacles.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

Vener looked at Jess when the girl grabbed the tentacle. "It's like touching fingers..there also kinda sensitive. But not as bad as you would think! They have their uses..but sometimes they make me stand out!" Vener said with a giggle. Vener was starting to like jess. It made Vener feel a little bit more comfortable knowing she had a friend. Vener was however a bit annoyed with Shinra's pessimistic outlook on the situation. Why did he have to be so touchy on the group talking? Vener was having fun. "Some Octumas get all relaxed though if people just touch their tentacles. That one never made much sense to me." Vener said as she looked at the groud trying to hide the embarresed tone in her voice.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

(Sooooo is anyone still alive? O.o no new posts.)
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Joshua: well Akima maybe we should start by getting to know each other I mean besides from Grumps over there it looks like we're willing to give this team a shot ( he looks at Vener and jeez playing around) what about you two do you want to join in on our little group conversation as we all slowly get to know eachother better?
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Hm..." Jess raised an eyebrow at finding out about getting relaxed from physical contact with the tentacles. She drummed on the tentacle. "I guess everybody's different. Or maybe it needs to be done like a massage or something." She shrugged. "Dunno."

Jess turned to look at Joshua, "Why?" She scooted closer to/slightly behind Vener. "We're getting to know each other just fine over here."
BishounenNerd

Post by BishounenNerd »

Cato turned to look at Jess. "Jessebelle, I could give you a demonstration of this technique if you would like." Then, he turned his attention to Lyreth. "Lyreth, would you be so kind as to assist me in a demonstration?"
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

Hey guys! Azalan here! :3 im really sorry about the lack of new content. My bounce house business has been pretty crazy recently. But I do still want to run this rp. Be looking for new posts in the next few weeks. Once again sorry for the lack of game moving. Hope you are all having good days.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

The older Octumas smiled at Cato. "Such a demonstration would be quite odd especially in front of our little group. Let's just say some of us like the touching of our tentacles a bit too much. It's like hugs. Depending on the person; we can't get enough of it." Lyreth stood up and walked over the couch in the living room and sat down in front of the odd pedestal like structure. She looked up at it as it glowed faintly and started to hover. The gem on the device hovered in the air and was projecting images onto the tv in the room. It would appear the device was an elaborate projector of sorts. On the screen was displayed a video playback. It was a clip which documented the night of Jasper's disappearance.

The clip started with the ball about to drop on that fateful new years night. As the ball was starting to drop there could be seen a man jumping across some roof tops. The camera followed him quite closely. The man appeared to fit the description of one Jasper Fielding. The doctor was wearing a white lab coat, rugged brown cargo pants. worn steel toed boots, weathered looking goggles, a hole filled plaid shirt and a leather belt. Jasper was carrying with him a rather large canvas bag. Jasper landed on a rooftop of a rather large apartment complex.

The camera went out of focus for a few minutes when jasper opened the bag he had been carrying. From the bag he pulled out a massive blue tarp. The tarp itself almost covered the floor of the roof. Jasper took time to make sure it was all nice and laid out. On this tarp was a complete Jupiter Array. This array had been gathered by various teams of Division Infinity. However, None of those teams ever made it back alive with their pieces of the array. However, on the tarp was displayed the full arcanum. There were several complex equations and phrases. The math itself would be unlike anything that any of the assembled members had ever seen. A sense of awe could be felt in the room as Jasper withdrew a rather fine stick of black chalk and started writing characters and numbers in the empty spaces of the array.

As Jasper did this the things he wrote down crackled with static and seemed to come to life. Them along with what was inscribed on the tarp came to life. The jupiter array started glowing and pulsing violently. As this was happening Jasper showed signs of excitement. "Eureka! I've cracked it!" He said with glee as he ran back over to the bag and withdrew an old looking rifle. Jasper put his goggles over his eyes, dropped the bag and ran into the chaos which was the live jupiter array. The rifle he was carrying started to shake and change form. The rifle cracked and broke down into liquid metal. This metal screeched and contorted until the weapon reformed as a futuristic looking lazer rifle. Jasper held the weapon above his head.

"Jupiter weapon.....Calculate!" As Jasper said this the array had a chaotic amount of numbers flying about it. Above the whole thing the math signs and numbers form an obsidian swirling helix. The helix it'self looked like DNA. As This happened Jasper Shook back and forth then eventually vanished. A shock wave came from the roof along with a spontaneous outbreak of the northern lights. The odd color patterns started as the ball was close to the bottom. As it hit the bottom; fireworks and lights were displayed as it was announced that it was now a new year. At this point the video ends.

After the clip ended, a message was displayed on the large TV. "Please report to the hall outside."
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

At Lyreth's explanation Jess softly said, "Oh." And stopped messing with Vener's tentacles and folded her hands together on her lap. It sounded like something deeply personal that if she were in Vener's position she wouldn't want anybody doing to her, especially not somebody she had just met. She made sure to snag a copy of the video, just in case she needed to try and divine something from it later.

At the message at the end of the video, Jess pushed her glasses a little higher onto her nose, her fingers traced the scar on the bridge of her nose which her glasses tended to rest in, and eyed Akima. "Not a lot of choice in the matter, I guess. Come on, Pinkie." Jess grabbed Vener's hand and led her outside, not wanting to go anywhere without her friend/shield, just in case.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Joshua: ( he watches the video as it plays) h-how did they get this...first of al Eureka? Seriously..you crazy-....where the hell did you run off too exactly...the answers I seek..the only way I can find them is to adjust to this new way of life with all of these people. I guess it could be worse its not too bad after all ( he smiles to himself) atleast he was last seen Alive ( he walks out into the hall) so why exactly is part one in there and now were in the hallway?
BishounenNerd

Post by BishounenNerd »

Cato was visibly frightened by the display and was clearly frightened when he saw the complete Jupiter Array. He had read the schematics for it in his spare time out of curiosity but now he had seen it. The thought of what it could do sent a cold shiver down his spine. He nervously made his way to the Hall.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

As the group stepped out into the hallway; the screens on their watches came on as a pair o f silver eyes and a row of jagged teeth were projected a few inches above the watch display. "Greetings Agents. I am Ruurus. I will be letting you know when you have mission assignments. At this present time there are no new ones...However, as you are all new here in a sense you shall report to the Arcus Aurora. This place is a naturally occuring stone forest which is a two mile hike from this colony you are in. If you so wish to collect supplies for your trip to the woods please do so in the colony outside your home. At the end of this hallway there is a Telepad which will take you to the center of town. If not, you may remain here and mingle amongst yourselves. The choice is yours. Your questions of who exactly I am will be answered in time....just know I am always watching and I'm here to help." A rusty laugh was emitted from the watch and the odd face disappeared. In the hallway of the house the group was currently standing in were different pictures hung on the walls. These pictures depicted images of past agents who had at one point lived in the house the group was now calling home.

A picture of a young jasper could be seen on the wall along with what appeared to be Shadow when he was a young man. The two of them were shaking hands and were at the kitchen table. It looked as though there was a part of some kind going on. The next picture was of a group of Octumas entertainers. They were dressed in colorful costumes ranging from mimes to some odd kind of clown. It would seem the girls had served as the entertainment for the party. Another picture showed a rather tall anti-paroxian man who was in his saurian form. The man had on a coat whilst in this form and in his hands was a platter of steaming ribs. He was wearing black shades and had a large grin on his face. on the belt he was wearing were two handguns. There was one name on each gun. The names were Son and Boy respectably. The guns seemed to reflect light from the camera lens. The man had a name tag on his jacket that said Don Chopper.

Along with previous house mate pictures; the rest of them seemed to show some of the history of Division Infinity. At the end of the hallway was the promised Telepad. On it were various runes along with the symbol of Division infinity. A rather sizable white cross with John 3:16 around it. The verse itself was in a circle around the cross. The colors of the telepad were in a large range of hues which were quite pretty to look at.
BishounenNerd

Post by BishounenNerd »

Cato, curious, looked at the passage written on the cross. The words echoed in his mind as he read them. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." He paused. During his time as a librarian he had read many religious texts. "Yes this was from the... Bible, right? That human religion based on that monotheistic God. I wonder why it's written here?" He then took a step back to look at the portal. As he was witness to Jaspers, he had no choice but to go with the team that would be headed to the colony. He took a good look at his team that he would be working with. Their time seemed so short. Again he thought to himself, "Are we really ready to set out yet? If we're uncoordinated this could turn out really bad..." He then took a look at the watch. "The lab has done it again. A watch that projects a real image to create a hologram. But now I'm curious, what do these buttons do?" He examined the watch and began pressing some buttons to see what they do.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

The hologram on Jess's watch appeared distorted and facing the wrong way. "Hm, I thought I put that back right. Guess not I'll adjust it later. I'm gonna go try on the new threads. See if they do what they promise." Jessabell hurried to her room, giving the men a wide berth and locking the door behind her. She buried the watch in a pillow case and stuffed it in a drawer after removing the power cell, hit a number of keys on her wristband, activating a bug sweeper device, and located and disabled any surveillance equipment that might have been in her room before wrapping herself up in a blanket and changing into the uniform under that. When she emerged she was holding her dress in her hands and wearing the uniform, uncomfortably.

Jess placed her cape and glasses in Vener's hands. "Supposedly this will fit even when I get bigger." She said skeptically tugging at the uniform. "But just in case." She took several calming breaths while she paced away from her friend and she grew into her triceratops form. While in her usual body she had a scar across the bridge of her nose, in this form she still had the scar and her central horn was broken. Jessabell looked at herself in a window, her eyesight wasn't exactly any better in this form, but she could make out the rough shades of the clothing on her. She didn't give anybody a chance to try and jump on her, that would not have ended well for anybody, and reverted to her human body. "Guess it works, that's impressive." She made sure her wrist keyboard was still in place, it was, as usual, and recovered her glasses. "Thanks Pinkie." She draped the cape over herself, stretching uniform or no stretching uniform she had a certain style she was accustomed to. "Ok, let's hit up the town and grab some snackage for the walk." She said with some false cheer and started for the telepad. Jess pulled the cape tightly around herself while she walked, she didn't like the uniform it was too clean. Too nice. Too unrumpled. It made her uncomfortable.

Jess got distracted from her goal by the telepad. She had to know how it worked and Connie started looking for the maintenance panel so that she could get a peek under the hood.