Morning Star

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Morning Star

Post by Kaori »

September 1921: Russia closes it's borders
December 1938: Cities found abandoned
No Evidence of survivors
December1949: Europe is overrun
July 11 1952: Operation Morning Star begins

It has been years since Vampires had revealed themselves to the world, despite being outnumbered, the Vampires prevailed, they had since ruled all of Europe with an Iron Fist, however, an organization was formed, intent on overthrowing their Undead Overlords, the organization, simply known as "The Guild", has been combating the Vampiric menace for years, the Guild comprises of Humans and Half-blood Vampires, together, these men and women hope to overthrow the Mad Queen Dominique, who is based in Paris France.

Rules: You are a semi-badass, Vampires are engaged in teams, nobody hunts alone, no exceptions. Period.
Vampires can only be killed with a Stake through the heart, they can be stabbed in any direction as long as it hits the heart, Stakes are special tools.

Template
Name:
Race: (Humans can use divine weapons and spells, while Half-Bloods have access to Vampiric magic, as well as a true Vampire's form)
Weapon/s: (Firearms and conventional melee weapons are available, although in the words of Van Helsing's Monk friend from the movie: "Any idiot can use a sword".)
App:(Picture or description will be fine)
Bio:
Zorolo

Re: Morning Star

Post by Zorolo »

Name: Zorlo Anvar

Race: Dhampir (half-Vampire)

Weapon/s: Image

The magical sword, Blagi. A weapon with an enchanted blade, it is said to be able to inflict wounds that are incredibly hard for vampires to heal. It also, supposedly, can restrict their shape-shifting abilities, although Zorlo is unsure of how true that rumor is.

App: Image

Bio: A Half-blood born of a famous vampire hunter and his vampire lover. The cursed mixture tainted the formerly holy sword of his family, however it still maintains some of its magical power, if not somewhat diluted. Also, because of his cursed heritage, he is unable to draw forth the divine power that once lived within it, but can, instead, channel his vampiric magic through it.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Name: Rico Hartman

Race: Humans

Weapon/s:

K31 (straight-pull bolt-action carbine)
Stakes
Daggers

App:Image

Bio: Rico was born into a large family. Most of them became vampires after an incident where someone actually invited one in their home. Rico and a few siblings managed to escape, but their lives were never the same. As a result, she doesn’t get along well with anyone who is even remotely like a vampire. She does the best she can, but will kill any damphir whenever they lose their humanity.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Name: Lind
Race: Half-Blood
Weapon/s: Gauntlets and bladed tonfa.
App: Oooh it's a killing machine
It's got everything

Bio: A killing machine. Lind does not speak unless ordered to. Most of the Guild debate on whether he will one day snap and just kill someone or if he’s even a half blood as he claims. He enjoys chopping up vampires, his eyes lighting up are evident
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Name: Kino
Race: Human
Weapon/s: A Colt 1851 Navy Revolver, a Colt Woodsman, a Winchester Model 1897, a Type 97 20 mm AT Rifle, multiple knives, and the usual Stake's.
App:Image
Bio: A Vampire Hunter from the German branch, she lived in a town where children were sacrificed to the local Vampire lord, when she was chosen to be sacrificed, she was rescued by a traveler named Kino, however, the original Kino was killed during the escape, and she has then taken his name, his motorad, and joined The Guild to hunt down vampires, she had been dispatched to assist the France Division of the Guild.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Thirty-seven years. Thirty-seven years he'd been here and never before had he seen the catacombs. He looked around and cracked his neck as he did so. Even as a half-blooded vampire, he still studied much of the vampire hunting strategies of humans… he just couldn't use them. He rested his hand upon his magical sword and followed the man guiding him. He could see fine in the darkness… but he hated it anyway. He felt like something insane would jump out and bite him… and that wouldn't be pretty.

"How much further?" Zorlo asked bemusedly as the man stopped. "We are waiting for others. That is why I'm showing you around. When they get here, we shall discuss everything in total."

Zorlo simply sighed. Figures.

(Okay, so you can either have your characters arriving in Paris for the first time, or you can have them moving through the Hunter's Guild headquarters towards the Catacombs to meet up with Z and his guide. Up to you. ^_^ Let's do this!)
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

The masked man seemed to just appear when one was inattentive. He was not very verbal, the brutal red blade of his weapon was crimsoned blood. Lind never washed Vampire blood from his tonfa. The remains and flesh of his prey remained on his blade at all times, which led for an interesting method of attack. He did not know the Headquarters well, and latched onto the first presence he could sense, another half-blood. He waited in the Catacombs. Once before, an incident in the Great War had placed him there, half his face was torn off and the hunter who took him in doomed to him.

Lind’s eyes never left the skulls of the catacombs. Each skull could have been his. Each arm torn off his body, each leg seared by flame. His gauntlets were closed tight, his fist was balled he merely looked. He saw the end of the world. He saw it born anew.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

((Okay, sorry I haven't posted, I've been really busy, I'm still gonna do this, you know, just trying to remember what direction the story was supposed to take.))