Xorcist

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo_Dude

Xorcist

Post by Haseo_Dude »

The making: This just started last night, around 9:00pm when I had the Exorcist movie theme in my head, and I started whistling the tune. The next thing I know, I'm starting to have these images in my head. This specific one has blades, wings, and other cool yet scary features. The signiture move of it is an X, yeah and I'm thinking of the pokemon move X-Scissor. But this could be a story plot and a video game. Any way.......please anyone give me a feedback either posts or pm if you like this idea. *bends backwards, eyes rolled back* you know you want to... ^.^
Haseo_Dude

Re: Xorcist

Post by Haseo_Dude »

.(Not done yet with the prolouge, but here is what I have so far.) I'm thinking of calling my team Project "X" for now.

Xorcist: You can choose between a male, or female character, but there are rules to both of them. Both can sprout demonic wings, you can sore threw the sky, or you can attack with them. With the male, you :Have more strength, anger, black aura, (possession mode) black hair, rolled black eyes, (berzerk mode), longer lasting time, 35-40 seconds.

Female: you are more agile (swift, faster, more hits(but less damage)), purple aura, (possession mode) white hair, rolled white eyes, (berzerk mode) more sensitive (more strength in berzer mode)
Here is the plot so far. Male character example.

A great guy loses his fiance and his faith in god. This gives into the moment where he is weak, when the Devil strikes. He goes into a bar to drink away his sorrows, babbling about the sick tragedy of his. fiance. He later gets into a bar-fight with a couple of guys that were just sick of him going on and on. The brawler lays the first punch. Almost beaten to death, your character
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

(Continued) your character yells out (cencered)," F*ck the faith of God and all the
bullsh*t I had been put through my life, look where I'm at! Why should I be like this? ... can I please have the POWER to do something?!" He got the power alright. Hearing this, the Devil Himself tricks him of this POWER, so he sends his second hand man, ______________ as your character's POWER and partner.
I'm still trying to find names, I'm looking for angle/demonic names for your character's parnter. That's all I have for now of the story. Ill think of something new in a while. Post me a reply what you thing of this idea, game, storyline.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Scratch the name changing setting, I'm calling the Character : Alex.
The Devil's right hand man is named Conner. Your character's and your partner's names are Alex and Conner.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Btw, I almost forgot. There are modes you can enter, there are three.
1) normal mode- you are possessed by you demon partner, but still inhuman. Although you can still do some crazy stuff too.
2) demonic mode- you are prepared for anyrhing in this mode, you can sprout your wings and fly(or hold the jump button to make a super job to leap over buildings), slash your way through enemies with your combos. Your signiture finish attack is a giant X, like a cross slice. You can also shoot balls of dark energy at your enemy. Your weapons are infused inside your body, either forearm blades that curve out on the sides, or razor sharp claws that really makes your character look like a demon.
3) possession mode-this mode will make you lose control in this speedy state of matter. You look just about normal with a few features. If your a boy, then your hair and eyes go black, while if your a girl, then your hair and eyes go white.
4) berzerk mode-while in this stage, you can heal yourself faster everytime you kill an enemy. Though if your a girl, then your berzerk mode will make you faster to get more hits, and your strength is higher than the male's.