Romanze Von Die Walküre (RP)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Romanze Von Die Walküre (RP)

Post by Kaori »

The halls of Weisshaupt Academy has taught many men and women to become Knights and Valkyries, with the Knights leading the forefront of every battle and the Valkyries as mounted support, even during times of peace, they still train the next generation of warriors, in this time of peace, students learn the ancient arts of war, You are a Student here, and here, you will learn how to fight, but maybe there's more to find in this school....

Rules: This isn't a high Fantasy RP, no epic save the world and no magic either.
Humans only, no fantasy races.
This RP has more in common with with Girls und Panzer, where youth's train in martial arts like swordfighting and jousting rather than Sensha-do.
The setting is the modern day

Template
Name:
Fighting Style: (A fighting style that your character follows)
Weapon/s:
App:(you may use a pic or simply describe your appearance)
Background: (Who you are, why you came to the Academy)
Zorolo

Re: Romanze Von Die Walküre (RP)

Post by Zorolo »

Name: Zorlo Amaranthine

Fighting Style: Sword and shield, favoring a bastard sword and heavy shield. HIs fighting style revolves around using his sword to inflict damage while his shield is used to keep his enemy off balance and keep him safe.

Weapons: Image

An expertly crafted sword made of steel that's decently decorated along with a heavy shield emblazoned with a symbol Zorlo doesn't know the meaning of. The two are his favored tools of battle.

Appearance: Image

Background: Zorlo is from a long line of knights and fighters. He spent a great deal of time training with his family to learn the talents of combat in his arts. Now he has arrived in Weisshaupt to continue his combat training and keep on improving.
Last edited by Zorolo on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Name: Ilfriede Von Feulner
Fighting Style: Bloßfechten (blosz fechten) or "bare fighting" is the technique of fighting without significant protective armour such as plate or mail.

The lack of significant torso and limb protection leads to the use of a large amount of cutting and slicing techniques in addition to thrusts. These techniques could be nearly instantly fatal or incapacitating, as a thrust to the skull, heart, or major blood vessel would cause massive trauma. Similarly, strong strikes could cut through skin and bone, effectively amputating limbs. The hands and forearms are a frequent target of some cuts and slices in a defensive or offensive maneuver, serving both to disable an opponent and align the swordsman and his weapon for the next attack.

Weapon/s: a Zweihänder
App:Image
Background: Only child of the Feulner ducal lineage. A straightforward, virtuous, chivalrous, and energetic girl. A descendant of the teutanic "Dragon Knight" order, she was taught the importance of protecting her family and the Feulner house by her father. Excels at fencing, and aims to become a worthy warrior. Also very skilled at squash, soundly defeating many others. Despite her nobility, her lack of a sense of taste is known as "the shame of the Feulner family". Despite this, like many of her friends and family she finds haggis unpalatable.

Name: Alissa "Alis" Lynx
Fighting Style: Kendo
Weapon/s: A Shinai, she's good with a real sword as well, but prefers using her Shinai since it's none-lethal.
Background: The illegitimate child of a world renowned Kendo champion, and a crazed Mercenary, she was taught the art of Kendo fighting by her mother Kaoru Kodai, her Father, Soran Ibrahim, tried to take her away to train her to be his mercenary protege, but her mother instead sent her to Weisshaupt to practice without being taken away by her father.

Name: Cecilia Alcott
Fighting Style: Traditional Polearm wielding
Weapon/s: a Standard Polearm
Background: Her mother was a prominent member of her family, being very active not only inside the house, but among society as well. Being quite an influential character even before the introduction of IS, she became even more active after the event. Despite of her strict teaching, Cecilia looked up to her greatly.

Cecilia's father, on the contrary, was an insignificant person and had virtually no active role both inside and outside the house. He had a spoiled upbringing, thus giving problems to the mother. As such, Cecilia grew up viewing her father as the exact opposite of the role model for a perfect man - a man she should marry.

When they died in a train accident (something that confused her, as this was the first time they were together), she was thrown head-first into a squabble over her family's fortune, where there were many who wished to take it from her.

To avoid ceding her family fortune, she studied everything that could help her protect it. When she scored the highest in an aptitude test for those joining the international fighting championships held by Weisshaupt, the government for the sake of national preservation, presented her with an offer: they will help to protect her family's fortune, in exchange of becoming a Representative Candidate of England. As such, in order to master Dueling, she transferred to Weisshaupt Academy.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

The Ship heading to Weisshaupt at a nice pace, many of the students are on deck to see the island where Weisshaupt Academy is, there are three ways to the island, by ship, by monorail, or by helicopter, the academy was known for allowing students to hone their skills, they exist to train their fighting styles, it doesn't matter what you do with their teachings, fighting between students is settled with one on one duels.

three girls who happened to share the same room were on the deck, the energetic Ilfriede, the calm Alis, and the pampered Cecilia, the three looked at Weisshaupt from the deck, "So, you two are from the U.K huh?" Alis asked, "Yes, but I'm a German by blood." Said Ilfriede, "Ah yes, Great Britain, it's a nice place and pleasant summers." said Cecilia with some fondness, "You two hungry? I''m gonna go get some food, you two want anything?" said Ilfriede, "We'll just come with you." said Alis, the three girls then left for the buffet.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo had listened to the three and rested his fingers against his chin. IT was odd. The three of them looked right together… but oddly out of place. He stayed his distance, trying not to attract attention. His family traced its lineage back to Roland, the First Paladin of the court of Charlemagne, but he himself was no noble. His family had, over time, turned towards combat training as more of a formality than a sign of their lost heritage.

The loss of Durandel, the legendary sword of Roland, had left his family as lower nobles, and eventually they lost their title all together. The man brushed his hand through his green hair and sighed. The weight of his sword and shield were new to him. They were heavier than his training weapons. True enough both were family heirlooms, but he felt wrong carrying them around.

Part of him, the part that respected Roland, couldn't help but feel that something about this school was wrong. It had almost a nihilistic look at war. He sighed as he approached the buffet from the other side that the girls had approached. Some food would clear his mind.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

The three girls were eating in the buffet, when an announcement was made that the ship would be docking in a few minutes.

*Docks*
The three girls were making sure they were getting their luggage, unlike Cecilia, who brought a whole bunch of them, the two girls only had two bags each, Cecilia had her servants bringing in her bags, once they enter the Academy, they'll be put in 4-person groups.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo exited the massive ship and began to head towards the shore. He only carried his backpack and the tools he had on him. He had observed the three women a good deal. They were… definitely interesting. One of them even had a servant. The green-haired man felt bad for the servant, though. The poor man was being pushed like a wild animal to carry huge numbers of bags. The green-haired man sighed. Better that guy than him, at least.

Head towards the academy, he recalled he'd soon be in a group of four. He wondered what his group-mates would be like
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

The three girls were seated in the auditorium as the headmaster went about his speech about how they uphold tradition through their fighting and all that, Ilfriede was more interested in looking around than paying attention, when the speech was done, they were told to go check their room arrangements, the three girls were delighted to learn they all shared the same room, but the board also stated that they were going to have a roommate named Zorlo Amaranthine, "what kind of name is Zorlo Amaranthine?" Asked Cecilia, "Sounds like he came out of a badly written fantasy novel." said Ilfriede, "Or maybe his parents had THAT kind of fetish." stated Alis, the three girls giggled at such a name, the three then headed to their room.

the three were busy arranging their things around the room, with Cecilia using her polearm to put up a curtain, Alis putting away her books on a shelf, and Ilfriede lying down on her bed, "You should unpack you know." said Cecilia, "This bed is too comfy~" said Ilfriede, Alis then plopped up on her bed and proceeded to read a book called "Ciaphas Cain: The Traitors Hand" Cecilia then put her polearm away after putting up the curtain.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo looked at his assignment and his rooming arrangements and sighed. "I have long hair and an odd name, but I'm clearly not a woman…" he muttered indignantly as he stared at the door. Part of him didn't want to cross that threshold. He'd listened to their sneers earlier and sighed at the whole affair. Bothersome…

He set his pack down and sat outside of the room. Part of him was reserved about dealing with these… people. If they WERE nobles, they were terribly uncouth about it. He pulled a dagger from his weapon belt and began to slash at his hair until he'd shortened it significantly and sighed.

He'd honestly been too lazy to cut his hair before, but now he was in this situation… how was he supposed to handle it? That logic is what escaped him as he sat in the hallway with his head between his knees. "Lord God, provide me guidances in this, my time of need," he whispered a prayer to himself. THings surely weren't looking up… at least not as far as he could see.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

The three girls knew there wouldn't be any classes for the next three days, so they decided to go explore the Academy, it was fall so there were a lot of dead leaves, Ilfriede made it her mission to jump into every pile she came across, as they continued further, Ilfriede was surprised that three of her old friends, Lunateresia von Witzleben, Helgarose von Falkenmayer, and Wolfgang von Brauer, were in the school as well, after conversing with their old friends they went to the gymnasium and saw a man in an eyepatch practicing with a staff, they applauded his performance and got to know him he was a teacher in the school, and his name is Slade Wilson, he explained that he's one of the combat teachers, the trio then said goodbye to him as he went back to practicing with his staff, the three were then surprised to learn that there was a firing range, and a staging area for students taking up Sensha-Do, the trio could never understand why many girls take up tankery.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

They were gone! Excellent. Zorlo had taken his time to quickly carve out enough space to wall himself off from their intrusion. It'd taken everything in his possession to cut off the small piece of the room he needed, but it'd worked! He sat idly behind his wall of blankets and sticks and began to meditate. He needed to relax his mind. After all, his roommates… if he called them that, would be back soon and he didn't exactly have the best answers to give them when they returned. Oh today was SOOO gonna suck.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

The Trio were still exploring the Academy when they ran into some girls in strange looking clothes, they were already a team, their leader, a girl in red had a scythe as big as her, they simply asked for directions and left, the trio then decided to return to their room.....
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Heartbeat. He could HEAR his heartbeat. He had slammed himself against the wall in the small area he had carved out for himself, but still he found himself trying to hide. This was so AMAZINGLY AWKWARD! What in the world was he supposed to do, say or otherwise?

Part of him imagined this was what Hell was like. Still, he held his breath and tried to calm the rhythm in his ears. It bothered him more and more as time went on. He didn't know what to say, and he knew they wouldn't take kindly to his presence. Oh today was going to be JUST wonderful.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"We're gonna get ready for bed, so put this blindfold on." Said Cecilia, "We're gonna take a bath, so no peeking." Said Ilfriede, the three girls then went to the bathroom to take a bath together.

*Next morning*
The night went on without a hitch, there still wasn't any class though, so the girls decided to go explore the rest of the school, still snickering about why Zorlo wears Chainmail of all things.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo sighed as he gathered his stuff up. His armor was light enough, as were his shield and weapon. Instead, he grabbed some heavier wooden pieces and went out to train with a heavy wooden sword and shield. He removed his shirt and stood outside. He took a deep breath and began movements. He needed perfect balance to fight well. He need deep thoughts. The girls were vicious to him… treating him like a pervert or lech didn't help either. Still, he attempted to clear his mind of their snickers and insults. He was here to train.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Some girls were watching Zorlo as he was practicing Shirtless, many of them were squeeing, however a pink haired girl came along and told Zorlo to put some clothes on or she'll have him sent off to detention for public indecency, many of the students laughed.

The trio was watching the incident from afar, "Well, now we know he's an exhibitionist." said Ilfriede, "Yeah, he better go put some clothes on." said Alis, "Who wears chainmail in this day and age?" asked Cecilia, "What's wrong with Chainmail?' asked a familiar voice, it was Instructor Wilson, and he was in a black and orange suit with what was apparently Chainmail, "Aren't you worried you look out of place in time with that instructor Wilson?" asked Alis, "Chainmail is Flexible." he replied, "I see, so where are you headed?" asked Alis, "To the Gymnasium, I have a lesson on countering, I'll see you three when lessons start for your batch." said Instructor Wilson, he then left the Trio.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Sweat dripped from his fingertips and strands of his hair. He was exhausted. He put his shirt on… but it started to stick. That annoyed the hell out of him. He'd head elsewhere next time he wanted to train. Somewhere quiet where he wouldn't be bothered. "What a bothersome series of days," he muttered incoherently to himself as he wrapped up the wooden pieces of equipment.

It took a moment, but he realized that other people had been watching him. "What in the name of…" he paused before sighing. "I guess it makes sense now," he stated as he walked off to go shower and relax.The stick of sweat to his clothing was becoming bothersome. "So impractical…"
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

*First day of lessons*
The group was in the Gymnasium, Instructor Wilson had set up some things, and he was wearing a peculiar suit, it appeared to be a chainmail with some parts covered in orange or black cloth, "Alright, first thing I'm gonna teach you students is the importance of being on the defensive, Miss Feulner, step forward please." said Instructor Wilson, Ilfriede stepped forward, her Zweihander with her, "Think fast!" said the Veteran Warior as he fired something at the sacks of flour at the side of the Gym, before Ilfriede could react, she found herself covered in flour, "Miss Feulner, hit the showers!, Next! Amarantine!" announced The Terminator.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo approached and removed his sword from its scabbard. He took a deep breath and looked at his teacher. HIs eye… the one he could see… it was unnerving, but that simply steeled Zorlo's resolve. He'd seen what happened. It had been quick. Only a flash of an instant. Again, it moved quickly. Zorlo swung. He felt something connect and graze the bag of flour, getting it slightly on his arm and side. "Forgive me, master. My eyes are not quick enough," he stated as he started to walk away.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

As Ilfriede was in the Showers, she heard somebody come in, to her surprise it was Zorlo, "Oh, got hit by the sack of flour?" she asked.