Fallout: Road to California(Feel free to join)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Fallout: Road to California(Feel free to join)

Post by Kaori »

Alyx sat outside, talking with some members of the Midwestern Chapter, the members were telling her how they assaulted Vault 0 and destroyed the Calculator, thanks to that, they were able to take all the resources of the Vault and put it to good use, now that Alyx thinks about it, the Midwest looks better than the other places they passed by, with a working pure water distribution system for the whole midwest, and working vehicles, the Midwestern Chapter will be providing the expedition with some hummers, APC's, and a Tank, Alyx eyed a nearby hummer, then asked if she could borrow it......

*Outside the bunker*

Alyx drove the Hummer across the wastes, as she drove, she noticed a familiar figure sitting on a rocky outcrop, she then drove towards it and parked the hummer near it, she got out and shouted "You know! The Star Paladin will be on my case if I don't keep an eye on you, so could you come down here?!" she shouted in an annoyed tone, it's not that she wanted to watch over him, but the Star Paladin is gonna be on her case for not watching him.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo leapt down and stared at the car she was in. It was a nice vehicle. "I must say, you have a good taste in your methods of getting around. Still, I can't fathom how you'd enjoy things like power suits. They're so restrictive," he stated with a laugh as a finger trailed over her car. "I shall ride with you," he said as he sat in the passenger's seat.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Power armor is protective against weapons fire, mine is customized to be able to resist energy weaponry, besides, it's not restrictive, you just need training to use it, if you like, I could train you to use Power Armor." Offered Alyx.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

"I suppose that would make me LESS suspicious. Yes, I rather like this idea,' he stated with a smile and a nod. "Please, teach me how to use this armor your people use. I"d like to see what it is like. Experiences are warranted towards excitement," he said with a broad smile.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Back at the bunker, Alyx was teaching Zorlo to use a T-45d power armor, "Just relax, let the armor do the work." Said Alyx, "And for the love of god don't try to twist yourself from the waist, the power armor might make you go 180 degrees on the topside." she added, "All T-series Power Armor have bulletproof visors and are resistant to many weapons, so don't worry if some tribal with a blade rushes at you, you'll be fine, unfortunately, we can't spare any T-51b models to an outsider, so you'll have to make do with that."