My Fantasy Life (RP)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: My Fantasy Life (RP)

Post by Kaori »

"Alright, the next event is at town square, good luck." said the man in armor as he left, "Alright, let's head off." said Alice.

Ezio was with Suou and they were both dressed up in outfits, "I wonder why mister Ibrahim asked us to dress up like this?" asked Ezio, "He said we're to meet up with Alice and Steve, what are you supposed to dressed up as? You know with that hood and all?", asked Suou, "I'm an Assassin, and you?", said Ezio, "I'm a bard." said Suou, as they stood there, they noticed two costumed people approaching, one in green, and one in blue, "Must be them" said Ezio.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve paused and took a deep breath. As he stared at the two, he began to laugh uncontrollably. That was AMAZING! Today had been the best day ever. Steve fell to his knees and began to hack violently as he tried to catch his breath. "Best. Day. Ever!" he shouted gleefully as he tried to stand. "Okay, okay, I'll be fine," he kept laughing as he looked at them. Amazing.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Alright, your dad told us to wait here in these outfits while waiting for you guys, care to explain?" Asked Ezio, Alice then explained, "I see, although I'm an Action RPG kinda guy, I'll play along." he said, "I don't know exactly what the purpose of a bard is in this game, but I'll just follow you guys around anyway." said Suou, The four of them then walked to the park.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve sighed as he moved up towards Suou and began to explain how the Bard worked. It was a complex class, but its functions were simple enough. The group moved on as the magic knight told his associate the weapons and armor he was skilled in, and combat training for it worked. That, and that performance was very important.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

As they approached the park, they were stopped by four men, all clad in Fluted Armor, they assumed a battle stance, "Roll for Initiative." Said Alice, she tossed the dice and got a 15, the other side rolled and got a 7, "Steve, care to do the honors?" said Alice.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve nodded as he rolled a pair of dice, followed by some damage. "Excellent. A total of… twenty-five damage," the man stated as he smiled at the group. "You three, get him!" Steve stated as he pointed at the man in the fluted armor. He laughed. THis was so much fun!
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Which one? They're all wearing the same frakking armor!" said an annoyed Ezio, "The guy in the middle then I guess." said Alice, "Twenty five damage to the guy in the middle!" announced Alice, the guy sighed and left, leaving behind two guys in fluted armor, "Roll for initiative." Said Alice, she rolled a 2, not a good number, but when the other guys rolled, they got a 1, "Whew, close call." Said Alice, "Steve, roll for our damage." Alice told Steve.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Four different numbered dice appeared as he tossed them up and smiled. "Excellent. Twenty damage to the one of the left," Z stated as he smiled. "Well, if he's done, just one more and we'll have won this encounter. I wonder what's up next?" he mused to himself as he picked his dice up.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Roll for initiative" said Alice, she rolled a 12, her opponent rolled an 8, "Steve, roll again." Alice informed him.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve smiled as he tossed the dice up and caught them before launching his dice a few feet into the air. THe clack of them hitting the ground and rolling drew everyone's attention. Maximum damage. "Forty points of damage. You explode," he stated with a smile as he walked past proudly and collected his dice. "Well that was a fun exercise."
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Congratulations", said the man in Fluted armor, "the next event is in the town shrine" he said as he left the group, "Alright, it's almost lunch, want to go get something to eat before we go to the next destination?" asked Alice.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

"Of course," Steve stated with a nod. "I'm also kinda tired. As much fun as this has been, Its exhausting having to chase these events down," he said with a laugh as he smiled at the group. It was the most fun he'd had in years. It'd be over soon, but this happiness was good for now. After all, between the laughter and smiling, he'd never felt so alive. He'd miss it when it was over.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

The group then went to a restaurant called "The Strip", "Welcome Miss Lynx, we're glad you chose our restaurant to eat at." said the manager as he showed them to a table, he then gave them menu's each, Alice browsed the Steak section, "One Tomahawk Steak for the three of us, the swordsman here will have a Salad, I'll have Bone Marrow, Foie Gras, and stuffed potato with Asparagus with the Tomahawk Steak, I'll have an Orange juice for a drink, what about you guys?" Said Alice, "Orange Juice for me too." said Suou, "I'll have a diet coke." said Ezio, "What will you have for drinks sir?" asked the manager to Steve.

While they ate at The Strip, a masked man looked at them from the buildings, he wore a Black and Orange outfit, with the left eye covered, he had an assortment of weapons on him, "Enjoy your day Miss Lynx, for today might be the day you get shipped off." said the Mercenary, he then left the building, unaware he was being watched by another mercenary.....
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

"I have an odd feeling," Steve stated as he set down his fork. "I'm not sure what it is though," he stated as he looked around and shrugged. The green-haired man cracked his neck and laid back in his chair slightly. "This was delicious, by the by. I can't wait to see what comes next," the man said as he cracked his fingers.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Alright, wanna head to the town shrine? The bad news? We have to walk a bunch of steps" Said Alice as she paid the bill, "Let's get going then?" she asked, and the rest nodded.

*Steps to the shrine*
"Ugh, this is like, the 100th step, and we're still not there." said Alice, "My legs feel like Jelly." Said Suou, however, a man came up to them from up the stairs, he wore a black and orange outfit and a stange mask that covered his left face:

"Um, nice outfit? Roll for initiative." Said Alice as she brought out her dice, the masked man pointed his staff and a silenced shot was heard by Alice, she dodged the shot and went to charge with her spear, "Another one of Jerzy's Lackeys?" said Alice as she swung her spear towards the mercenary, the others were kinda too tired from all the steps to help out, As Alice continued to battle the mercenary, a man in black came up between Alice and the Masked Mercenary, "Go! I'll keep this clown distracted!" said the man in black, he wore black combat armor, and a Balaclava that covered his face, and wore sunglasses to cover his eyes, "Let's get outta here!" Said Alice as she dragged off the trio with all her strength.

*Top of the mountain, in the town shrine*
When they reached the top, they found a man in Samurai armor, the Samurai approached them and gave them bottles of water, "You must be tired from the walk, rest up before we do battle" said the Samurai, she had a female voice, The group then sat and drank the water.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

"But, but… but… I swear to the gods that was a Cosplayer that had a WORKING version of Deathstroke the Terminator's staff! And armor… and sword! THE HELL?!" Z asked as he stood up and tried to remain standing. "But… No, no, no. There's no way he could ACTUALLY EXIST. He's an imaginary character, isn't he?" Steve asked as his mind swam in all kinds of things. "No, that seems about right… he could be the real person that inspired said character." Z fell on his butt and sighed. "Sorry, Miss Samurai. We'll fight you later."
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

The two Mercenaries were engaged in close quarters combat, "I don't know why you're here Slade, but this town is under CB's protection!" said the Mercenary in Black, "Didn't you hear Setsuna? Sandek's put a bounty of Ibrahim's kid, $50,000,000 if the kid is captured in one day, I heard Ibrahim set up a little game for his kid, so every mercenary after the bounty is scouring the town right now, but I'm gonna get that bounty, and you're not going to stop me!" said Slade as he swung his sword at Setsuna, the Black Clad Mercenary caught the blade with his hands and proceeded to flip Slade over, he then proceeded to kick Slade hard in the face knocking out the Terminator himself, he then took a PDA from Slade and analyzed it, he then sent the data to Soran.

*Celestial Being PMC headquarters*
"Damn it, I can't believe Jerzy put a bounty on my daughter." Said Soran as he sat on his desk, looking over the data that's been sent to them, the report states that there are 10 Mercenaries out for the Bounty, "alright, my daughter is playing with some friends now, so I want every able bodied man to go hunting for these nutjobs, do I make myself clear?!", "Sir, yes sir!" chimed the mercenaries.

*Town Shrine*

"Alright, roll for initiative" said Alice, she rolled a 5, the Lady Samurai rolled a 7, "Oh boy, here we go." said Alice, the lady Samurai rolled an 8, "Damage to the Magic Swordsman" said the Lady Samurai, "How much damage did you receive?" Alice asked Steve.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve sighed as he fell over. "I'm unconscious and bleeding to death. Good luck, guys," he stated as he laid on the ground and feigned being dead. At least he was having fun. "Its up to you! Don't let my slow, bleeding to death death be in vain!"
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Okay, pause for a moment here, how do we use items, especially healing items?" asked Alice, "Do we roll for them?".
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve sat up and smiled. "No, you reach in to your pack, grab it and use an action to use it on yourself or someone else… however, doing so allows the enemy to take a swipe at you known as an attack of opportunity," Steve stated with a chuckle. "So make sure you're careful about doing it."