My Fantasy Life (RP)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: My Fantasy Life (RP)

Post by Kaori »

Alice was walking to Steve's Dormitory in her tinon outfit, she looked EXACTLY like the character including the hair and ribbon, when it comes to making costumes, Alice prides herself in it, in case Steve didn't have a costume, she had one ready, though it was a character from the same game as Tinon, a magic swordsman named Crais Sewell.

Alice peeked into Steve's room on the hole which used to be where the door was, she noticed he was kinda down, "Hey, if you were offended by what I said last night, I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for a relationship anymore, I'm what you'd call Heartbroken, I'm sorry Steve, friends?" said Alice as she showed Steve the costume she had ready for him just in case:

Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

She said something. Wait, she? What in the? Steve fell and his chair hit the ground as a pair of dice rolled towards Alice's feet. The thud of him hitting the ground had utterly shut out what she had been saying… for a moment. His ears stopped ringing and he looked at her. He'd somewhat read her lips and nodded. "Yes, yes, friends indeed. Sorry, this doesn't happen often, so I'm a lot weaker than other people who go through this… kind of thing," he muttered as he stood up and looked at her. "You look very good, by the by."

The man adjusted his hood and looked at what she held in her hand. "For me, right? Let me see, if you please," he stated as he approached and snatched it from her hand. "Excellent, excellent, excellent," he said as he looked at her, shifted into his closet and changed into the outfit she'd brought. "You saved me time preparing, so thanks," he stated as he picked up his dice. "I hope you relieve your heartbreak. And I'm sorry stuff happened to you," the man stated as he removed his hood. It felt odd to him, but he owed this to her. SHe was… helping him, in an odd way.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Alright, glad you liked the costume, once you get changed, we'll head off to the sports complex." said Alice.

*Moments later, sports complex*

the two looked like the main characters of Mimana alright, the wig actually suited Steve, as they entered, they didn't see anybody, it was empty, when all of a sudden, somebody shouted, "ENCOUNTER!" with that, three guys, all in armor, "To get to the next destination, you have to defeat us, the Blackguard!" shouted one of them, "Alright." said Alice, "We'll both roll our dice to see who attacks first, us, or you, Roll for Initiative!" said one as, "Ladies first." said Alice as she drew a twenty sided dice, she threw it on the ground, and got a twenty, "Well, what do you know? one in a twenty." "Steve, roll for our attacks" said Alice as she assumed a battle stance with her spear.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Don't face-palm. Don't face-palm. Don't face-palm, Steve thought quietly to himself as he stared at the Blackguard. Steve smiled as he pulled his lucky d20 from his necklace… a gift from a friend, and rolled. "… Story of my life… that's a 5," he said as he stepped back. "So I missed… but…" he said as he rolled again. "15 or your attack, Miss Tinon. Go get 'em!" he stated with a nod.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"15 points of damage to the guy in the viking hat." said Alice, the guy then said, "Darn", and left, two left, "Roll for initiative again, ladies first", said one of the two remaining guys, Alice rolled again and got an 18, the other guys rolled a 4, "Steve, roll again" said Alice.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve rolled twice. "Eleven for me and fifteen for you. I"m guessing with bonuses, we both hit," he stated with a nod as he handed her some dice to roll. "Roll our damage, if you would Alice," he stated with a nod. This was… odd, but fun. He kind of enjoyed it in truth. "How will this continue?' he asked himself in a muted amusement he knew no one else heard.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Alice then rolled another 20, "Alright, do we attack both of them?" she asked.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve nodded. "But of course," he stated with a smile. "So lets roll our damage and clear these guys out," he stated with a slightly twisted smile as he watched her. "Why don't you roll damage?"
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Alice then rolled the dice, "17, damage 17 to both then?" asked Alice.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve laughed. Watching her made this totally worthwhile. "Indeed. Which means they're both defeated," he stated with a nod. "Okay, on to the next room," he stated as he walked three feet and face-planted. "Right, I haven't eaten all morning," he mumbled into the floor as he stared at the texture of the wood. He turned his head to smile at her. "Thank your dad for this, by the by. He's really awesome," Steve stated as he pushed himself up.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Alright, now where's the next destination, talk" said Alice as she faced the two men in armor, "It's in the park" said one, "Alright, we know where to head next." said ALice, they both left for the park.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve held his stuff together as he followed Alice towards the Park. Well, he did for a while before the laughter began to seep out. "This. Is. So. AWESOME!" he stated with a smile as he laughed so hard. "Thank you so, so much for this. I feel better already," he stated with a sagely nod towards her. "After today, you don't have to bother with me anymore. We've resolved our… me and you stuff. But thanks for this. It makes me feel like I've got my muse back," he stated as he adjusted his wig with a smile.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Nice to see you're having fun too" said Alice as they continued, however, two men in suits blocked their path, "Oh a random encounter, bring it!" said Alice, however one of the men brought out a tazer, "Oh come on, it was already bad enough that you guys wore suits, but a tazer? Really?" asked Alice, she then dodged the man's thrust and proceeded to beat him with her spear, she whacked him with the blunt end and performed a 20-hit combo that would've made Deathstroke pround, after beating him to a pulp proceeded to turn her sights on his friend, the other guy dropped his tazer and said, "It's Jerzy, he's after you, I don't even like working for him, he is so weird." said the mook, Alice nodded at him, and he ran off, "Looks like somebody wants revenge" said Alice with a chuckle, "I say.... Bring it" she said.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve paused and shrugged. "I see this happens a lot. Well, I'll follow… sadly I can't say I can help very much if they do try to be pricks. I'm a thinker… fighting's never been my strong point," he said somewhat sadly. "Well, I can at least watch your back. Oh, if they capture me… because I'm sure one of these morons with think of that as a solution, plausible deniability. You and I never met," he stated as he smiled at her. "No one will miss me when I'm gone anyway, "he stated with a nod.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"I would have a problem if you ever went missing" said Alice, "Besides, I can take care of us, now let's head to that park." finished Alice.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve scratched his head, but dismissed it. She was strange at times. Very strange. He doubted she could help it. He ignored what she said for a moment as they approached the park and he noticed that there were a number of people (likely hired) who were simply sipping coffee and making jokes. "Well, this is a good start," Steve said with a chuckle. "Gentleman, we're here," he yelled over to them as he held in another laugh. This was so fun.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

A man in bulky armor with a shield and a mace stepped forth, he slammed his mace into the ground, Alice then got out her dice, "Roll for initiative." she said as she rolled a 14, the armored man rolled a 15, "Crud." muttered Alice, armored man rolled again and got a 5, "Hah! Measly damage!" said Alice, he then announced that the damage would go to Alice, "How much damage for me?" Alice asked Steve, "And you roll for our turn." she added.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve scratched his cheek. "Eight damage," he stated as he marked down the damage. "You've got some amount of life," Steve stated in a nod as he rolled his dice. "Hmm… I hit, it seems," he stated as he rolled his damage. "FOur damage. Minimum. STory of my life," he said with a laugh as he stared at the man with the shield. "Roll again."
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Alice then rolled the dice and got a 20, "Yes!" she announced as she rolled again, it was another 20, "Lucky! So how much Damage Steve?", she asked.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

"Over fifty. That's literally enough to cause massive damage. He makes a DC15 Fortitude save or dies outright. I'm sure the damage was enough though," Steve said with a laugh. "You're so awesome, by the by. Let's hurry on!" he stated with a wide grin. This was AWESOME!