My Daily life(RP)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: My Daily life(RP)

Post by Kaori »

As they walked down the stairs, they then bumped into a man with Middle Eastern features, "Daddy?" asked Alice, "Heya, just checking up on you." said Setsuna, "If you're here to scare my friends away again, I'm telling Uncle Treize." threatened Alice, Setsuna backed off, "Alright, alright, just don't go telling Treize, who's your friend?" said Setsuna, "He's Steve Hall" replied Alice, "You wouldn't be related to Bug Hall are you? You know, the kid from The Little Rascals?" Asked Setsuna.

As soon as they were out of there, they then joined in the passing of Pamphlets, humorously enough, Yui and Yuuya were giving out more, Alice heard them being asked about their numbers and if they had a boyfriend or girlfriend respectively.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Resisting the urge to face-palm, Steve simply smiled. "No, no I'm not. I just have the massive misfortune of having his last name," the boy stated as he adjusted his hood nervously. "Such is my misfortune, but that's neither here nor there. Its nice to meet you sir, I'm Steve Hall, and I'm in your daughter's club," he told her father with a smile as the young man offered the girl's dad his hand to shake. "And might I say, she's quite intense, but definitely a great person," he stated with a smile.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Matthew: ah no sorry ladies I'm not free right now how about another time then make sure you show support for our team by showing up at our first official game of the season and cheering us on okay? ( he helps out at the basketball clubs area briefly as he walks over to the leisurely hobbies club still in his basketball jersey warm ups) sigh hey I made It in time! Hey ( he walks over to Yuuya and yui ) allright I made it in time so where can I help out around here ahh sorry I'll get changed this isn't exactly suitable attire or the club huh?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"I don't want to be here" whimpered the Kendo Club Captain, her friends and as well as her rival, Kazusa Yamashiro saw her and laughed, her friends laughed at Yui as well, tears were beginning to form on her eyes till she felt a hand on her soldier, "You're not the only one" said Yuuya to her, "Don't mind them, besides, it wasn't your fault you're here right now, just bear with it for now, I know I am.", "Bear with it?! You expect me to wear this while handing out pamphlets? She didn't even allow me to wear anything under this!" Yui protested, "Same with me, don't worry about it, you're not alone." said Yuuya with a slight smile, Yui was flustered that a stranger was comforting her, she hadn't known kindness like this since her parents died, her uncle was nice to her, but her grandparents wanted her to train in order to inherit the Family Dojo, "What's your name?" asked Yui, "It's Yuuya, Yuuya Bridges" replied Yuuya, "And you are?" he asked, "Yui, Yui Takamura" replied Yui, "Well, now that we know each other, lets get back to passing out these Pamphlets so we can get this over with." said Yuuya, they were then approached by Matthew, "Great timing man, although she said to wear a costume, unless you can somehow pretend to be Hanamichi Sakuragi or some basketball anime character, I doubt you can call that a costume." said Yuuya.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

"Oh crap," Steve muttered as he looked at Alice and her father. "Er... I need to grab something from my room. Please excuse me," he stated as he bowed his head and rushed up the stairs. He'd nearly forgotten. Yes, nearly forgotten indeed. He rushed into the room and quickly placed the miniature he'd been working on into a small container where it would dry in peace without being disturbed. He sighed with relief as he placed the mini into its container before he stepped out of his room and headed back towards where Alice had been.

Mostly ,he assumed that she had moved on by now. After all, he wasn't so entertaining it was worth following him any longer. She'd, effectively, gotten what she'd wanted for the few second she'd coerced him from his room.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Matthew: ah! Your right! ( he starts rubbing his head) oh no she was the vice president and she was so mad at me yesterday too...wait did you just say I can cosplay a basketball anime character....I got it! Give me a second ( he runs off and comes back in his basketball jersey and shorts as he puts a sweat band around his wrist) how about kuroko Tetsuya I mean it's convenient I already technically look like him right? Think she'llstill be mad?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"We're back!" said Alice, She then handed Steve some Pamphlets, "Just pass them out, you don't have to say anything, but do it with a smile," said Alice, "As for you, James Naismith, make sure you don't pass those pamphlets out with your sweaty hands." said Alice, she then got some and proceeded to pass out some herself, most of the people were attracted to Alice, Yui, and Yuuya for obvious reasons.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Matthew: but how am I supposed to pass them out then??...*sigh* you know my hands aren't sweaty right?...ah right yeah here you go make sure you stop by the club trust me if your looking for a group of people interested in this stuff there's no other place to be ( he continues handing out the fliers) I wonder if she'll ever warm up to me
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Steve moved about quietly and avoided drawing attention. Unlike Alice, he didn't really like dealing with other people. Partially because he knew they wouldn't get his attire, and a number of people WERE already mocking him, but also because most people knew he was odd. The green-haired man passed out one or two pamphlets before slowly slipping out of the scene. Surely the more... er... attractive? members would have no problem recruiting. He, however, had a game to get ready for.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

It was already the afternoon and the leisure hobbies club was at the club room, Yui included, "Why do I have to join your group?" asked Yui, "Because I made you sign, don't worry, it's not like you'll be leaving the Kendo club, and besides, you just met your man today!" said Alice as she pointed at Yuuya, both Yui and Yuuya reacted to that with bewilderment, "He's not my type!" said Yui, although it was obvious from her blush that it was the opposite, Yuuya just kept quiet, but there was a blush on his face, "Well, all that's left to do is wait for people to show up, in the meanwhile, I'm watching Mechxsword" said Alice as she brought out a laptop.

*Previously, on Mechxsword*
"The villainous Lelouch has Haruka captured, Troy and the rest of the 501st came to her rescue, however, Lelouch reveals the Shinkiro the great RX-3! It's now a showdown between Haruka and the Pathetic Mastermind Lelouch Lamperouge...."

"Implement final formation!" shouted Lelouch as his two co-pilots Karren and Ohgi drove their machines to combine into Shinkiro the great RX-3, with Lelouch's vehicle forming the head, "Awesome boss!" said Karren, "Alright then, let's go and sink that black Megadeus!" said Lelouch, "I won't let you" said a voice, in front of their 20 meter tall robot was Haruka, "Big O, Showtime!" commanded Haruka as Lelouch and watched in Horror as Big O rose from the ground behind Haruka, picking her up, once inside the cockpit, the words 'CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD: YE NOT GUILTY' flashed on Big O's screen, "Action!" shouted Haruka, Big O struck a pose with Lelouch drawing out a sword for his unit, "That Megadeus of yours is no match for my mech!", said Lelouch as he twirled around the sword, "I'm gonna show you.... THE MYSTERIES OF THE ORIENT!" he added while swinging his robot's sword more, "HYAAAAAAA-" before he could do anything though, Big O revealed a rotary quad barreled laser cannon on its arm and opened fire on Lelouch's mech, demolishing the Shinkiro completely, in the smouldering wreckage, Lelouch shouted, "MY ROBOT! THAT WITCH BROKE MY ROBOT!", moments later, the military arrived to arrest Lelouch.

"What are you watching?" asked Yuuya curiously, "It's called Mechxsword, it's an unfinished anime." said Alice, "Unfinished?" asked Yuuya, "Yup, the finale ended with Haruka suffering a breakdown in the middle of a battle, the studio that made it is fine, but for some reason, they just don't wanna continue it, but hey, at least we fans can think of our own continuations" said Alice as she returned to watching, the door opened and in came some girls, Suou took care of them and Theo waved at them, they were apparently friend's of his.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Z, ever clever, had successfully dodged his club mates since earlier that day. He was finally in the basement and setting everything up. A mix of a battle grid, some minecraft Lego pieces and freshly prepared miniatures helped him lay the scene out. "Excellent, excellent," he murmured to himself as he looked at the field of battle and the way things were established.

His party was 11th Level, no small feat, and they were on the Plane of Shadows, a realm that looks very much like our own. They were picking up from where they had left off over the summer: an encounter the three had failed at time and again. "Today," Z said to himself, "we'll do it. Today, we will win," he stated with a nod and a smile. There was still about two hours before the rest of the group was slated to arrive, so the hooded-boy went about looking over the landscape again and again while he waited for something to come to him.

Tonight, given no interruptions, was going to be exciting.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Matthew: ( he sets his ball down with his bag) oh wow... ( he watches mechxsword intently with a sparkle in his eyes almost like he's a kid seeing it for the first time) this is amazing! Oh I've been meaning to ask. How many members are there exactly in this club Is it just you guys? ( he looks at Alice) oh I can officially join now right? As long as I balance out my two club activities?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Alice takes her laptop and watches elsewhere, "She holds on to grudges for a very long time," said Suou, "You're in, just make sure you can balance your basketball team activities with being a member of this club." said the 14-year old prodigy, The girls who recently joined sat next to Theodore and watched him play off against Yuuya, Theodore was using a MiG-21 Balalaika, an old TSF model while Yuuya was using the technologically superior XFJ-01 Shiranui Second Phase 3, both of them were expending ammo trying to take each other out, but despite the technological gap in their machines, they were on even terms due to skill, however, moments later, Theodore was defeated by Yuuya in close quarter combat, "Looks like you win." said the red head, "Yeah, but you were still a challenge in that old machine though." said Yuuya, "I have an idea! Why don't we set up a TSF-on team?" announced Theodore, Everybody just looked at him, Alice simply said "alright", Suou however was against it, "Absolutely not, we don't even know if the other schools have teams like this! And this is just a leisure hobbies club.", "I can fund the team if that's what worries you", said Alice, "There's also the fact that the other schools might not have other teams for us to play against." said Suou, "I can take care of that, just leave everything to me." said Alice, Suou had a feeling she was not gonna like this idea one bit....

*The next day*
"Inter-school gaming convention! All gamers and game fans unite! TSF-on competition on Weisshaupt institute on the 26th!", was what was written on the poster, Suou resisted the urge to palm her face, moments later in the club room, she confronted Alice, "What the bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody hell did you do?!", she asked in a rage, "I simply asked my dad to convince other schools to start up their own gaming teams, with funding of course" said Alice as she sipped her drink, "You can't just tell other schools to start up a gaming team just for this event!", "Au contraire, those clubs are permanent, did you know gaming improves hand-eye coordination?" she said as she sipped her tea, Suou was about to go postal when Yuri grabbed her and took her to the other side of the clubroom, "Suou, be careful not to tick her off," Said Yuri, "Her dad effectively rules the town thanks to connections, he's friends with the police, the mayor, and even some guys in the big house, the last time a kid made her angry was in nursery, her dad had the kid shipped off to Abu Dhabi." said Yuri, "And I know, I was that kid." said Ezio who just joined in the conversation, "I had to nothing to eat there but Shawarma, THAT STUFF TASTES LIKE AN ARABIAN'S ARMPITS!", added Ezio,"Just go along with it, what can possibly go wrong?" said Yuri.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Z's eye twitched as he looked at the sign. "Note to self: Avoid club. After all, they don't NEED me for their goals," he stated with a sagely nod as he looked at his backpack. The gaming night the night before had been canceled due to shortcomings, so the game had been moved to the current evening. "I guess I should get back to work preparing. Neko and Kale probably actually want to play the game tonight. After all, we've got paths to find," Z stated with a chuckle to himself as he started to walk off.

He received a number of odd looks. This was normal. Between his hood, hair and odd mannerism and jokes, people couldn't help but notice him... although not in a good manner. Z simply moved into an empty room and set down his bag before rummaging through it to find some things of interest. Everything was there, and all that was left now was killing time.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Suou didn't like Alice's idea the least bit, she was on the Dean's list, and an honor student, yet she was part of a club that doesn't even let her bring out her full academic potential, why she stuck with it? Alice was her friend, that and she helped her out in a comifest years ago when she got lost, she sat in class, taking down notes and other things, Alice in the other hand stayed at the clubroom, she was also a Dean's list student, and she was exempted from classes, only going there for exams, she was actually quite brilliant, she just prefers to keep it low though, the last thing she wants is being invited to work at the labs her mother worked in, Alice sat in front of TV playing TSF-on, piloting a Type-00A, she was engaging three opponents, next to her was Yui, who was piloting a Type-00F, and surprisingly, she was taking down more targets than Alice, albeit in CQC, Alice was going with guns.

*After class, Leisure Hobbies Clubroom*
The members of the Leisure Hobbies club have grown from 7 members, to a full 23 members, "I call this meeting in order to decide our team's name for the TSF-on competition." announced Alice, she wore an Imperium of man Commissar outfit, "So, let's start, I was thinking of the name Jaeger since some of us are German, and I was applied for German nationality years ago." said Alice, Theodore raised his hand, "Jaeger sound rather used, how about Schwarzesmarken? It mean's black marks in German." he said, "I have a suggestion, Argos, since we're of different nationalities." suggested Yuuya, the group then discussed among itself what name to pick, then they decided to vote for it, after counting the votes, here are the results: Jaeger: 4, Argos:10, Schwarzesmarken:9, Argos it was.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Z spun his pencil in his fingers as he voted in the group's vote. That was why he had shown up. It sounded like it was, ya know, important, so voting was part of the idea. "Well, that's done," he stated with a sagely nod before sitting back. "Team Argos, eh?" he asked with a slight chuckle to himself before standing up and moving towards the door quietly. Now he would just wait for a loud enough noise to escape. That was all he needed. More importantly, it wasn't like anyone here was interested in talking to him.

"Wait for it... wait for it," he said as he nervously adjusted his hood quietly as he waited for something.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Matthew: the name Argos seems pretty good hmm hey so we're joining a competition huh? This is really exciting! ( he looks towards z) hey you going somewhere already man? I mean I understand if your busy but I don't think we've properly met I'm Matthew but since we're fellow club members you can call me Matt if you want currently vice president Alice hates me...even though we just simply started off on the wrong foot!
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Alice walked up to Matthew and proceeded to slap him, "I'm the president you dolt! Suou is only the vice president." she told him, She then went back to the podium, still in her commissar outfit, "Alright, for training, we'll be using these!" said Alice as she pointed towards some blue pods, "The main fighting force comprises of seven TSF's, the others are the backup group in case anything happens." said Alice, "I'll be the commander, which means I'm mission control and support, any questions?" she finished, Suou raised her hand, "Why are you mission control?" she asked, "Because I've done this thing in online TSF-on matches of my Playstation 3." she replied, "Alright then, but if you ever need advice, I'm up for it." said Suou.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Z nodded his head slightly at Matt. "I was gonna say, sir, that she's the president. Outspoken and strong. A good leader," the man stated with a nod. "And my name is Steve, you can call me Z if you prefer. Either way, it works," he stated as he shifted away from the door. His plan to sneak out quietly had failed... how unfortunate. He shifted to go watch the others get towards the odd pods.

"So... this whole plan is to destroy our enemies. I'm not sure how good I'd be at that game, but I can, by observation, offer tactical advice, if you want," he stated as he bowed towards Alice. "I'm good at plotting troop movement and offensives, along with regrouping and defensive movements. These are the best I can provide to you."
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Wonderful then," said Alice, "So then, we'll practice some matches, the guys who voted Schwarz versus the guys who voted Argos, 7 versus 7." said Alice, the two teams then proceeded to the pods.

*Yui's POV*
"Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts." said an automated voice inside the pod, Yui proceeded to do just that, Alice then appeared onscreen, "Alright, we're playing payload mode, for those of you who don't know, you have to push a train car with a bomb in it to the enemy's side," said Alice, as soon as Yui spawned, she took some time to getting used to the controls, "Alright, I'm the announcer for both teams, so don't expect me to give too much advice to either of you, BEGIN!" said Alice, both teams hit their ignition, zooming to the center of the map where the train car is, "Schwarzesmarken has the bomb!" announced Alice, the Schwarz team began pushing it but were encountering heavy resistance from the Argos team, Stella Bremer of Argos was sniping them from a distance, she already took down two members, but the entire Schwarzesmarken team had equipped Supplemental Armor(Shields) as part of their loadout, however, Yui charged in with her Melee Halberds, she drew both her swords and proceeded to disarm and destroy the team pushing the train car, "Look at her go!" said Valerio on the Argos team, otherwise known as VG, "Looks like our princess isn't just for show!" added Tarisa, after eliminating the Schwarzesmarken group, they claimed the train car for their team, "Argos has the bomb!" announced Alice, the Argos team then pushed the train car deep into the Schwarzesmarken's territory, they were meeting fierce resistance, however, they simply sent Yui and her Type-00F to deal with them, since she simply dodged their shots and engaged them in Melee, the Schwarzesmarken team had no chance against her in melee, in a few moments, the bomb reached the spawning point of the Schwarzesmarken group, the match was over, Argos won.

*Alice's POV*
"Not bad princess, not bad." she said congratulating Yui, "she completely dominated the battle back there." said Yuuya, Yui simply blushed at the praises they were all giving her, "Alright, from now on, Argos group is the primary team, while the Schwarzesmarken team is the secondary one," said Alice, "We'll see each other tomorrow then." finished Alice, the entire club went home for the day.