Ariadust academy ( all members welcome anytime)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

kai the pkk
The Fang King

Re: Ariadust academy ( all members welcome anytime)

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: no if its okay with you I'll stick around here for awhile someone has to watch you

Yahiro: soo your not used to fighting with that specific technique with a staff huh?...it seems almost like its not doing wht you

Reid: yeah it looks like your not getting it to work properly?

-----

Shop owner: oh right your Reid's girlfriend I thought I recognized you oh actually since your here ( he walks into the back and grabs a suit as he brings it back out) can you bring this back to reid when you get the chance since your going there anyway oh are you go g to the memorial ceremony as well? ( he rings up Lucille's purchase as he only takes what he needs from Lucille's wad of cash and gives her the change) there you are thank you for your purchase

Karin:wow Lucy where'd you get that cash?!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Lucy, you're lucky Two isn't here. He'd kill you for what you're doing to that money. Crumpling it up in such a disorganized manner like that."
---------------------
Sylvester sighed, his annoyance becoming apparent as his aura became visible around him and the staff, Are they trying to be unhelpful? He did his best to calmly explain, "The technique originates from an unarmed fighting style, I am experimenting with using it armed. Now, if the pair of you don't have anything actually useful to add please be quiet or I am going to start using you as practice dummies." He snapped the staff in half over his knee and started wailing on dummies with one half of the staff in each hand. He was either doing rapid-fire testing or just venting frustration, it was hard to tell from an outside perspective, either way the amount and speed of destruction was impressive and soon they would be out of wooden-man dummies.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: hey stop that right now!

Shin: ( he walks in between sylvester wnd the dummy he catches Sylvester's arm only for Sylvester to hit his shoulder with the second half and disarms him of the two pieces of staves) if your not going to respect the weapon then you simple will not use it...

Reid: uh oh...I haven't seen master upset in awhile

Shin: your upset so you take it out on the training gear and you break a weapon due to your own frustration...you have a lot of raw tales but fighting like that is a waste keep acting like that and your never going grow and evolve thhat technique into your own style now go cool off!!! ( he walks off)
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Don't touch anything." Sylvester followed after Shin, keeping pace, "1: That was experimentation not frustration. I was creating a high volume of data. I don't get that angry that quickly over a little thing like a technique not working the way I want. 2: I have plenty of respect for well made weapons, but the staff was already broken, admittedly my fault, I just made it more suitable for my purposes at the time. 3: I am not your student, I am a guest of your house, as such you do not have the right to treat me as a pupil that you get to tell what to do nor how to do it. 4: I'm going to get back to work and I will replace everything that I damage or destroy." Sylvester took the two halves of the staff back from Shin. "Thank you, my most generous host. If you leave that shirt in my room I will stitch it back together later."

Sylvester rapidly tapped on his comm and then closed it and gave Reid and Yahiro a piercing glare as he returned; he tossed the two halves of the staff into the dirt. Sylvester's eyes turned black as he turned his attention to the dummies. "I'll be done here in an hour or two, the replacement dummies and staff should arrive by nightfall. I need to see what variations did what, so again, don't touch anything. I'll pick up the shrapnel when I'm done." Sylvester picked at some of the dummies to examine the shards more closely. At the rate he was going it looked like he would be at this for a while.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Lucille takes the clothes and stuffs the money back in her clothing. “Yeah, Reid invited us to go to the ceremony you know? I am his trophy girl after all.” She laughs and turns to face Karin, “Haha! Jealous? It’s a secret!” She winks, patting the money down. “Two could try to kill me. But I’m quite the combatant. I can protect myself.” She says with a wink, “Now! Off to lunch! Good bye mister store owner!” She skips along out and bites her lip while no one is looking, Is it bad to carry my money like that, now both Reid and Toby have told me… and Kari was surprised… just what did Mr. Hoernle do? She bites her thumb.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: ( he looks up to meet Sylvester's glare) yeesh...what's with that harsh look I was just trying to help

Yahiro: scary guy...

Shin: don't worry I am treating you like a guest if you were my student I would of been much much harsher ( he goes back to his usual demeanor when he hears Farrah call for him) coming my daughter!! ( he walks inside the house) oh that boy...what a troublesome team

Reid:.....*sigh*

------

Karin: don't worry Lucy we'll buy you a really cute wallet!..hmm speaking of i didnt know you carried around so much cash not hat its a bad thing come on since were on vacation we should all splurge right? atleast alittle bit we can have the boys pay for us later but in the mean time what are you guys in the mood for food wise?
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Cake!" Toby declared. "What's this ceremony hallabalu you're going on about?"
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

“Oh Kari, you really don’t need to do that… but I’m all for the boys paying for us.” She smiles widely. “Oh Toby, you don’t know, um… well you see, Reid’s mom, we’re holding like a funeral anniversary. I guess. It’s really respectful. Oh… that means we need some somber clothes right? I guess we’ll do that after cake. And maybe Pizza. I’m in the mood for pizza… unless, pizza cake is a thing?” Lucille rubs her chin. Am I supposed to get dressed up? Reid hadn’t mentioned it at all yesterday. Do I wear a really concealing dress? She bites her thumb, “I think I need your help again. Or should we just go in our regular- hmm… I wonder.”
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Karin: aw a funeral anniversary...that has to be tough who knew he had that sort of reason for taking this vacation...lets atleast dress alittle respectful yeah Lucy?...but in the mean time cake it is lets get going you two!

--------

Reid: let me know if you need a sparring partner Sylvester ( he walks inside the house only to be greeted by streak whom he begins to pet)

Yahiro: hmm so he's on your team huh?...looks like that competition is gonna be fun this year!

Reid: you mean?

Yahiro: I may not be going to Ariadust but I am going to a hunter academy! And my team qualified to be our kingdoms representative!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Oh, brother does that too." Toby looked down at the ground soberly. "He doesn't usually let anybody be with him then, except for his two bodyguards and father of course, since they all knew her. Wait..." Toby looked up at the pair of them. "Why do you two get to have the boys pay for you when I don't have one to pay for me?"
------------------
Sylvester nodded and said appreciatively, "Yeah, will do." He continued his examinations for a half hour longer before he tried again then cleaned up his mess.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“I have my battle dress!” Lucille says thinking back on the dress she formerly wore. “But I mean I could totally buy a really hype dress, I mean pretty black dress. Or something like that.” Lucille smirks and disappears behind Toby, “Oh Toby, we get to have the boys pay for us because they’re very intimately interested with us. If you were to find a dashing young rogue you could totally make him pay for things you know?” She brings herself out of Toby’s reach and laughs archetypically with the back of her hand covering her mouth. “Not they you could find a boy or a man as splendid as Reid is! I mean the ever extravagant absolutely radian, shimmering sparkling Lucille École is a peerless beauty. Well not peerless in beauty, but I am a peerless woman! Unmatched in virtue, strength and cunning!”
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Karin: certainly not modest though..( she laughs playfully) well you can have Sylvester pay for you?....it's not like your really missing out on too much two you don't really need to find some rogue as Lucy call it

----

Reid: y-your training to be a hunter?

Yahiro: yep just like we promised Reid! I'm gonna reach the top of the world this way!

Reid: sorry but I'm afraid I'm gonna be the one to make it to the top and ipjustecause were friends don't think I'm gonna hold back in the tournament

Yahiro: what a coincidence I was about to tell you the same thing..

Reid: so that's the reason your here huh? Your declaring a challenge allright then fine! Your on!

Yahiro: you better be ready!....so anywAy what's up?

Reid: nothing lets go see if Farrah will make us lunch

Yahiro: oh wow good idea! I actually have to talk to her about my weapon it kind of... Broke...( his tail wags in excitement)
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Hey, mine did that too." Sylvester said as he caught up with Reid and Yahiro. "Did yours explode while you were batting away a miniature sun too?"
-------------------------
Toby puffed her cheeks up. "Hey I'm cunning, and strong, and virtuous." She took an angry bite out of her pizza. "And getting brother to pay for me isn't the same."
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“What is modesty but a crutch? I’ve no need for modesty! My heart sings to the beat of its own drum and I will not let some petty Freudian super ego tell me what to think! The Id is the far more superior consciousness!” Lucille looks at Toby, stewing in Lucille’s pot of words “Oh doesn’t she? Look at her burning face Kari, maybe because you’re the prettiest of us all you don’t understand what it’s like to crave.” Lucille smirks and sits beside Toby, enjoying not only her pizza, but also the obvious effect of her words. “She’s got a point, Sylvee is your dashing rogue Kari! To force him to share because of blood? While some women may battle in such a manner, one look at Toby will tell you that she is not just some woman! She is hot blooded such as myself! AND!” Lucille clears her throat. “She’s angry. So we should find her a dashing rogue of her own, and then as her sisters in womanhood we shall stave off her Sylvee, you first of course. The other brothers will have to accept her choice. Your family is powerful right Toby?”
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Karin: ( she listens to lucille go on her monologue)...umm thats not exactly..oh nevermind I don't really know if you could call Sylvester a dashing rogue?...( she shakes her head at the thought) anyway Toby theres not need to be in a rush for it to happen when it happens it happens right? So we should be heading back soon right?

------

Reid: wow you cleaned up really quickly huh Sylvester?

Yahiro: wait what do you mean yours too oh your weapon broke?...yeah mine happened while...well lets just say it broke and it wasent my fault! ( he looks away embarassed) wait how did you bat a miniature sun.....?

Reid: ( he sighs) knowing him he probably screwed up and it broke in some stupid way..( he shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head) oh hey so...how many wooden dummies did you end up breaking?... And speaking off come on Farrah is probably in her work shop we'll go ask her about your weapons ( he starts to walk off)

----

Farrah: ( she works on a weapon intently) it's almost done I've almost made the super amazing spectacular super weapon!...hmmm wheres Toby?..I'm sure she'll want to test this out...
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Well, step one, you pick a fight with a couple people giving a pair of hunters a fight for their lives. Step two get them to throw a miniature sun at you. Step three you hit it as hard as you can so that you don't die."
-------------
'Well brother does dash around sometimes and he is kind of a rogue. He is the only one without naturally silver hair in the family." Toby sipped at her drink, sulking because she knew Karin wasn't wrong.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“Oh Kari, just eat, let Toby’s heart walk, don’t guide it!” Lucille jumps onto the table and tackles Karin. “Toby is still a budding beauty, you know? If you pilfer her with your pure mindset she’ll never attract a ravishing young man and bend him to her will! She’ll just mosey on as you do, taken aback by Sylvee’s or her rogue’s rugged manliness.” Lucille pushes a slice into Karin’s face, “Eat while we leave Toby to think it over!” Lucille gestures a thumbs up as people in the restaurant stare at my show. “Toby do you have a rogue who dashes around in your heart? Perhaps in your mind?”
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Karin: mmmph! *cough* ah! Ow... ( she starts choking as she swallows the pizza) jeez Lucy its not like im guiding it im just helping her eel alittle hetter whocho know see isnt working...hmm now that's an interesting question your know what I'm gonna side with Lucy on this one because is is actually a really interesting question..

-----

Yahiro: wow so you literally batted a sun?

Reid: wait when's did this happen?....trouble just seems to follow our team everywhere huh? ( the three walks to Farrah's workshop)

Farrah: ah! Perfect just who I wanted to see! You three come over here. Ant to try something out

Yahiro: actually...

Reid: wait...

Farrah: No choice!...You too Sylvester

Reid: actually there here or weapon maintenance well a request sort of

Farrah: allright then let me hear it!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"As you may suspect, I'm not a boxer, like Reid, I'm actually a lancer, but my spear got destroyed I think it was Tuesday evening, I have some spares I could use, but Reid wouldn't stop saying how I should have you forge one for me since you're the most talented smith in the world. And so here I am. Would you be willIng to take on the job? I'll be happy to pay you, handsomely, of course." Sylvester placed a hand on the weapon she had been working on. "So who is this, my beauty?"
-------------------------
Toby didn't say anything, but turned red as they stared at her and she focused very intently on her drink.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Lucille drops the pizza even though it is a mess of sauce and cheese now. “Oh Kari! Look! Look! Look! Her face is all red! She has someone! Kari Help me out we gotta make her spill her guys, and I bet that will take extensive tickling!” Lucille disappears once more behind Toby, “Tooooby, what is his name?” Lucile giggles as she wiggles her fingers and smiles maliciously. “No one has ever withstood École tickle torture for more than 30 seconds I must warn you. I’ve had grown men buckle at their knees during investigations.” Mr. Hoernle is the only one, but he’s totally a fully grown man, I wonder if little Hoernle would have been bested so easily. “Ace detective École always gets her info even if she needs to cross the thin line the law gives me jurisdiction over you know?”