Ariadust academy ( all members welcome anytime)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Re: Ariadust academy ( all members welcome anytime)

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

“Reid’s a little power house and I want to carry him everywhere. I carry around a hammer and hammers smash. Reid is a hammer. It makes sense if you think about it, you know?” She backs off. “You didn’t move an inch… what the hell? You’re not stronger than me! There’s no way in hell you’re stronger than me! I’m Relics’ strongest member. You’re just lucky I’m a little new to this toy.” Her Aura flares brightly, the gold Aura like flames surrounding her body. Lucille spins her hammer around a few times and dashes at Sylvester once more. “And since you’re too dense to realize I’ll tell ya! You’re supposed to say you don’t care about who she likes and you’ll be supportive of her love life!” She swings again, “Let’s make a boom! I wanna see you stand against this without flinching!” The hammer lights up red with fire dust as she swings into his side; the edge of the hammer is set to explode upon contact.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

He crouched low and drewv the short sword out to catch the hammer with the blade, he held it with both hands and was sent sliding several yards by the force of the hammer strike and ensuing blast. As the dust was settling, between the sturdiness of the weapon and his aura it survived unharmed. "Your strategy was to blow me up? Lucille, I'm explosion re-re it's a re word it'll come to me in a minute." Toby supplied helpfully, "Retarded?" "Yes, wait no, sort of. The point is, I blow up all the time, did that just before coming here in fact, they don't work too well on me." He slid the blade back into the sheathe. Should probably fully extend that for the next one, well the rest of them. "And flinching has nothing to do with not moving, well actually I guess flinching would be not moving but not in the way you... sorry what were we talking about again?" "You shouldn't break a guy's legs just because I like him." "Right, well he needs to know what I'm going to do to him if he makes her unhappy doesn't he? And oh yes, I think I remember where I was going earlier. Hammers are tools, right? So basically you're calling Reid a tool."
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

“My goal is not to blow you up, but to make sure that my message gets through to your big old head. As one sibling to another!” Lucille sighs, “You’re way feistier than I wanted you to be, but if I am serious about fighting Sylvester, then I guess I’ll need Sylvester Mode!” The presses the trigger and a spring-loaded blade pops out. “No… not the whole thing… ugg I just need the flame stick!” Lucille squeezes the trigger repeatedly holding the weapon at arm’s length until finally a spring-loaded portion of the blade comes out. It is completely dulled over. “Let her like a guy without her being scared! If he hurts her there’s someone to handle that. Let her do it! She’s a strong woman from a strong family!” Lucille activates the dust in the weapon’s chamber. “That’s 6 left…” The dulled blade ignites and she charges him, grabbing a separate dust crystal, “Thanks for this Mira!” She raises her aura and the blade’s flames spark an azure hue. “Are you flame retardant?” She asks, swiping for his legs this time. “And Reid is not a tool! Well… not… he’s handy, but not… umm he’s not being used, you know?”
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

He extended the spear. "Whee!" Sylvester exclaimed as he vaulted over Lucille, dodging her swipe by going over her head. "So, is this one me because it's a short blade and I'm short?" "No, it's because you're always on fire from blowing yourself up!" Answered Toby.

He continued to dance around her fire attacks and occasionally parried them with his weapon. "Now how could I hurt myself? And step two-three. Step two-three. And turn. Step two-three."
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

“Quit it! Quit playing games!” Lucille shouts as her Aura blazes. “I’m not-The blade is Sylvee mode because it’s a mid-range weapon! And you’re a mid-range fighter!” Lucille Squeezes the trigger to that the blade may once more extend, revealing the sharpened portion. “But if you want to mess around!” Lucille takes multiple stabs at Sylvester, “I’ll just get serious and hurt you for real!” Lucille cuts the distance between them, and her eyes narrow, she stops talking, and slices at Sylvester, her blade pressing down against his spear. Her free hand clutching a crystal, she forms a blue fireball and hurls it at him, leaping back to prevent any damage. She crushes the crystal in her hand and small fireballs surround her. As her Aura flows, her fireballs grow into a party of dancing sprites. Lucille leaves no pause as she dashes into the cloud of smoke her fireball has created, stabbing into it full force.

GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

You're trying to beat me at my own game Lucille? You should probably have just stuck with the hammer. Sylvester deftly parried each of the thrusts with his palm. "Toby, damage control!"

"Yeah, yeah, I got it!" Ice covered the floor and ceiling around Sylvester, protecting them from the fireball.

Sylvester himself whirled around, shielding himself from the fireball's power with an aura infused spear wielding whirlwind attack, he then ducked low beneath her thrust and sprinted inside of her reach. He leaped up so that for an instant his and Lucille's faces were within an inch of the other's, he was of course grinning, and landed on the haft of her weapon, his own sheathed once more, with his arms crossed. "You haven't actually seen me fight at mid-range much. And-" he flipped off to her left side, "don't you think you've kind of gone and Reided the nail on the head with that strong family remark?"
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Karin: ( she set up a booth as she puts on a head band and grabs a fold up fan trying to attract an audience) step right up folks and place your bets who will come out on top the fiery princess or Ariadust the fastest member of RLKS Lucille! or the super tough lancer who's wit is only matched by his strength! Sylvester!!

Yahiro: what's going on out here oh wow! This looks fun! How do I get in on this!

Shin: no then what's all the noise- huh?!

Reid: ( he walks out of the forge to see the fight between the two)....WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED?!?! What is going on stop stop stop!

Farrah: wow so it looks like these two really ca. Fight you have a really interesting team down you

Reid: this isn't the time this needs to stop...WAIT!!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Toby slapped a stack of bills down on Karin's booth. "One grand at two to one on Lucille!" She went back to cheering, and making sure Lucille didn't cause any collateral damage. Sylveon appeared in front of Reid and put a paw on his lips to silence him, Toby ran over soon after. "Shush, it's fine. It's fine. Brother's just letting Lucille blow off some steam, you're girl's face will be fine, unless of course she decides to hurt herself, but it's fine. Look, brother's just blocking and dodging, in an aggravating manner, and I'm making sure the place doesn't burn down. And if you keep her from winning you're going to owe me two-grand! And I'll have brother beat it out of your hide if you don't pay up." Toby said that last line with such a lovely smile and so sweetly that she was clearly dead serious.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Lucille grabs at Sylvester, but unfortunately, he dodges. This only infuriates her further. Her thought was to change into Reid Form when he pulled into her range and she squeezes the trigger. Lucille sends her sprites in all directions and rushes at Sylvester, deadly silent her golden Aura is at contrast with her stoic face. Smashing and grinding occur in the hammer, and a Dust seal appears on the hammer. Rather than strike, Lucille smashes a sprite into Sylvester’s Aura, the hiss and boom of fire signal her next attack as she strikes the same spot on his arm, hoping that she broke through his Aura to do real damage. It was no longer about being right, or Sylvester admitting he was wrong, Lucille desired a blow, a devastating blow to land. Her pride was on the line. Her Aura bursts as she swings; her Sprites surround the two dancing, laughing, hissing and howling as they cage the two.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Ow, got rather lax there for a while. Two-layers are still just two-layers after all, need to stay on my toes, and deal with those freaking constructs. Sylvester drew his weapon back out and speared one of the sprites, it exploded as it came into contact with and was thus disrupted by the aura surrounding his blade. "So annoying." I really hope she hasn't learned anything else from Toby or Mira. I need to take this outside before she breaks out Star Stream or Lunar well, in her case probably, Inferno Cascade. If she can break those out. Sylvester tumbled, narrowly dodging all of the sprites, and made his way to an exit, flicked the door open with his blade, grabbed the top of the door frame, and swung outside, rolling to his feet and facing Lucille. Oh crap, I just remembered, she sometimes goes berserk. I might have to actually fight back if that happens. Should have just let her hit me through a wall and been done with this in the beginning.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

The sprite exploding does not do much to stop Lucille’s attacks, with her sprites now totaling four she amps up her power as the sprites hiss louder, cackling in delight, two burn into a hot white flame, intensely burning. The other two wither. The remaining sprites, unlike their previous selves cackle in a less playful tone, instead they howl and hiss in a cursed, almost haunting way. “They are endued with the flames of life.” Lucille charges at Sylvester, a smash more grinding the hammer once more becomes an explosive threat her sprites burst through the dojo’s walls and out of sight. She swings the hammer repeatedly, the stamps of fire burn as she makes explosive contact with Sylvester’s magnificent Aura. She presses down, only to be parried one more. Lucille shuts her new left eye and rushes at Sylvester, swinging more precise blows, allowing him to bait her outside she abstains from another explosive hammer strike.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

He nodded and said spitefully. "Oh, I know what they are." Sylvester slowly stepped towards the springs, wary of Lucille's seemingly sudden restraint, "Are we done?" He held his spear point down at his side with the shaft flat against his back. "Or are you just waiting for your little friends to boomerang me in the back?" Which is what's going to happen, since I can't risk one of those flying wild and hitting Toby. Hooray for being a protective older brother. Which is what this whole debacle was about from the get go. Well, it's a good thing I'm a "tank".
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Dammit. Lucille’s mind repeated the word until she swung a heavy blow. Another smash and the grinding of gears signaled the sigil of the explosive hammer blow. “They act on their own, that’s how living works.” The face of the hammer glowed and she swung once again, the searing white-hot flames appeared from behind, as per Sylvester’s prediction. Lucille wanted no more than a second for Sylvester to respond to the pincer attack, the sprites flew in a double helix howling and hissing, their intense heat scorched the air. Lucille aimed her hammer strike at Sylvester’s ribcage. To block both would be possible, Lucille no longer doubted Sylvester’s skill. She would have to prepare a second strike. Another smash instead Lucille crushed a crystal and her palm lit up with another fireball, two two-pronged attacks was her ace, Sylvester may have expected it, but the blue orb of flames accompanied her second eye opening up once more.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

He could have whirlwinded, he could have simply shadowstepped which would probably have resulted in Lucille getting burned herself, but all options other than just taking it risked collateral damage so he just growled angrily as they hit him full force and caught the brunt of the bone crushing hammer strike with his forearm and spear shaft. With his free hand he grabbed her fireball covered hand, blowing the azure fireball up on them both, and crushed her fingers beneath his grip before he tripped her up with his spear and threw her into the hotspring behind him, there were two deep glistening holes burned into the left side of his back. His aura was absorbing all light and warmth within a yard as he slowly turned to look down at Lucille with two smoldering golden specks that broke up the darkness and growled, "I am getting tired, of this crap, Lucille. Are you satisfied? Can I go to bed now?" Sylvester supported himself with both hands on his spear, it's tip buried in the dirt on his left side, he was apparently hurting from the injuries that or he was just tired, kind of a toss up.

"Brother..." Toby turned to Reid. "Ok, maybe you should stop her. She seems to have gone beyond trying to make a point."
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Lucille felt the water simmer her down. She poked her head out of the water, her hand definitely hurt, if not for her Aura being wrapped up and blazing she would have had her hand and fingers broken, a childish smile spread across her face. “I gotcha.” She says flicking his nose and sitting up in the water. She did not fear his dark Aura, he was nothing like a monster, nothing like darkness. Lucille simply spoke as though he were simply standing. “Girls can fight boys. We fought. You’re maybe a bit… a lot better than I expected, but I got you. And Toby she’ll get him if he does her wrong. So as a sister to a brother, let your sister have some fun with boys, and if she asks for you to hit him with your spear, or chase him though a dojo that someone is going to kick my ass for blowing two holes in it, preferably not Farrah, then that’s when you intervene.” She looks into the hot spring for her hammer. “If Kari or Toby don’t kill me first that is. But I didn’t hit your face so Kari is not gonna be super mad.” Lucille stands up, her clothes dripping wet, she doesn’t take the second to notice they’re more or less as revealing as her swimsuit. “Need a hand?”
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: y-your serious??!? ( once the fight comes to a conclusion he walks to see if the two of them are okay) masters going to make me fix it not fair...hey are you guys okay? No one got killed did they?....everyone Alive?...wait hold on can someone fill me in...why you both caused to giant holes in my house!?! You better be prepared to help me fix this! I mean seriously?! ( he stops mid sentence to notice Lucille in her wet clothes as he turns red) ah-..ah! Wait what was I saying...no wait I'm sorry I didn't see anything Lucille!

Shin: ( he walks over with his usual smiling face) oh is everyone okay you did get hurt too bad did you?...no good..then...( his aura flares ) GET TO WORK ON FIXING THIS!!!!

Karin: whoo! And we have a winner folks! It looks like the fiery princess has taken it this time! ( she runs over to check on Lucille) oh wow way to go that was awesome LUCY! Hmm hey Toby come congratulate her she just make you richer!

Farrah: damn...I placed the wrong bet

Yahiro:...all that fighting makes me want to spar with someone come on come on!!! Let me have a to at it!

Farrah: oh no I have to check to see if the weapons were able to he up in combat! ( she runs over to the two of them in order to check their equipment)
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"I'm fine Lucille, just sleepy." Sylvester grabbed for his ears as the shouting started. "Ow! Well now I'm hurting. And I didn't cause any damage, I didn't throw a single punch and I even used the door. If you're going to yell at anyone yell at her, after I'm well away." He winked at Karin, "I'll be in bed if you want to come kiss my booboos all better." Sylvester slowly walked back to his room, leaning on the spear for support, he waved Farrah off along the way, "I'll bring it by later for you to look at." He flopped on his belly on the bed and threw the tattered top of his gi in the corner, "Talk about heartburn." He muttered, regretted it, and rested his head on his forearms, the spear back in it's sheath.

Toby waited until Sylvester was out of sight before she skipped on over to the group. "There's that, plus Lucille needs to get out of those clothes and into one of her new Super! outfits!"

Mr. Hendrix didn't say anything nor particularly look at nor not at her more than usual, but Lucille could feel disapproval towards her in his bearing.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Lucille laughs as Reid shows up. “Well, I mean if the conditions of the bed are too be followed you should clean the mess…” Lucille teases until Reid gets flustered. “You mean you missed our fight? The epic conclusion? I can’t make another one like it Reid! Sylvee will win next time!” She says sighing. Shin! Wait before you get mad at me. I just want to say that Reid will happily take care of the cleaning!” She laughs and looks down as Sylvester mentions her clothes. Her face turns red and she pulls, “Sylvee why did you throw me in the water you lech!” She hid behind Toby and Kari, “I need my clothes now, these are wet and I don’t want the boys to see.” Lucille whispers obviously embarrassed, Mr. Hendrix’s disapproval registered in Lucille’s mind as a more modest disapproval, “Sylvee dropped me in the hot spring you know!” She says covering herself shyly.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"You got it!" Toby said and spun around, Sylveon circled them and became an opaque silver dome that emitted light on the interior. "There we go. Privacy! Mr. Hendrix will make sure nobody breaks through until we're done." Many Sylveons started pulling out and holding up the clothes, mixing and matching to form outfits. "Ok, now you two are about to fight, right? So bear that in mind when you're deciding."

Sylvester... nodded off.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: wait Hold on I don't want to clean this all up by myself

Farrah: oh relax me and yahiro will help you if you really want it I mean seeing as how Sylvester's asleep and Lucille clearly doesn't want to

Reid: but still..

Shin: well then miss Lucille your right then I'm no longer angry..ahh calm and peaceful...so then Reid when will you start that!

Karin: ( she picks Sylvester up propping him up on her shoulder) come on let's get you to bed mister...hey wait Toby Lucille just fought Sylvester she should take a break I'm sure our spar could wait right? I mean she should rest up so she's at 100 percent?

Reid: can someone explain to me how this whole fight started?

Shin: ah yes that's a very interesting question how about it miss Lucille?

Yahiro: that was such a great fight so this is your whole team huh?

Reid: well besides Toby and mr Hendrix yeah...