Ariadust academy ( all members welcome anytime)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

GamerKale

Re: Ariadust academy ( all members welcome anytime)

Post by GamerKale »

Toby looks around, approvingly. She tugs on Reid's shirt. "Hey, Reid, why didn't you tell brother and I about this place earlier? We wouldn't have wrecked that other field." She shouts at Lucille. "Do your best Lucy!" She whispered to Reid, "Five grand says Karin wins the shootout stage." Mr. Hendrix placed a finger on Toby's shoulder. "Right right, ok." Toby took a deep breath and she became sheathed in a soft silver nimbus of light. "Better? Isn't it your job to save me from stray bullets though?" Mr. Hendrix shrugged and... was that a smirk?
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Re: Ariadust academy ( all members welcome anytime)

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: because you two decided to run off almost immediately to spar I didn't even finish putting my bags down and you two were gone...f-f-five grand...I don't have that kind of money so you just carry around that much during the day?..I think Lucille has a shot but really when it comes down to it is experience I don't think I've ever seen Karin fight 100% yet plus your right Lucille is inexperienced when using a rifle or a long ranged weapon ( he covers himself in a protective aura) I think it will be. Really good spar Lucille is real strong you know

Shin: but miss Toby I think this match will be more interesting then you think and much more surprising ( he smiles softly)

Farrah: we may be rivals but you better not lose with one of my weapons Lucille!