Avalon Academy: Tales of Sorcerers(Open RP)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Avalon Academy: Tales of Sorcerers(Open RP)

Post by Kaori »

"You're better off asking Wolfgang Tovarich, I don't know the girls very well" said Theodore, "For now, just try approaching one of them, they seem friendly enough" added Theodore, he then proceeded back into the airship.

*on the airship back to Avalon*
Ilfriede and her friends were discussing how the battle went well while Theodore was on the radio talking to scarecrow, all was peaceful in the ship heading home, Wolfgang approached Zorlo and patted him hard on the back, "Teddy told me you'd like to meet the girls, if I were you, I'd take a bath first, that battle made you all dirty", he then brought Zorlo into the bath, "I'd take a nice long bath if I were you, you stink" said Wolfgang.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo's eye twitched as the human made physical contact. An old reflex said draw swords and kill... but Zorlo restrained himself. A deep, sullen sigh escaped the green-haired Witcher's mouth as he began removing his Witcher garb and folding it. The green-haired Elf set his twin swords down on the ground and placed his jacket over them. The man set himself into the water and remained silent.

"I forget that humans have customs like this. Its very possible I haven't washed in months... maybe years. Hard to say," he mumbled quietly to himself. Part of Zorlo felt a lingering concern... one that involved pranks or something else that would get someone smeared across this room into a fine paste... but for now, Zorlo would TRY to be more trusting.

The man rested his head in the water as he glanced at the ceiling. The green-haired elf didn't notice as he began to warm the water a bit to make it slightly more comfortable for him. IT also had the added effect of helping remove the caked on grime, as he had in the past when he had become too dirty.

"I suppose this isn't too bad," he mumbled as he sighed.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

In general, this kind of moment would have created a rush of conflicts and emotions in people. Ecstasy combined with an impending sense of dread and danger normally rushed through a person's mind when something like this happened. In this case, Zorlo had none of that. Instead, he merely reflected back, as he stared at the lovely women, on the story he had been told as a boy of the Elven Goddess of Lust, trickery and revenge. A lovely elven woman (who maintained all the same physical features as these women) who could lead to trysts, unfortunate circumstance, or physical outrage.

In this case, it would likely be the latter two effects.

Zorlo's lack of interpersonal relationships or interactions with persons made it hard for him to realize that this situation was going to rapidly decline and become dangerous. He stared for a few moments before simply sinking into the water and staring up at the water. So its the alternate characteristics that define a woman and a man as what they are, he thought as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Those three are also... incredibly attractive... what an... odd feeling.

Zorlo's prayers before that day had always gone to the War God. After all, the God of Steel and Strength had always guided the green-haired elf's violent rampages and poor attitude that led to conflict. Today, however, he found that something else apparently dwelled within him. He couldn't define what it was, but it made his body feel unusual.

Still, as he held his breath and stared up at the water, he wondered what was going on. The water in his ears mostly nullified sounds. He popped his head out of the water and took a breath to look at the women again.

"Er... well, the water is quite warm, I must say," he stated as he glanced between the three. Today was apparently better than he thought.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

The three girls stood there, silent, Looking at Zorlo. "Um yes, the water is quite warm" said Ilfriede as her friends looked on, "Um, this is the girls bathroom" said Helga, they stood there, none of them wanted to scream because it would just attract unwanted attention, "Um, could you leave now?" asked Luna.

Wolfgang stood outside with a grin on his face, switching the signs to the bathrooms were quite easy.

Theodore sat on his bed with his old colleagues, he was glad that they were safe now, "You didn't waste a single moment coming after me Theodore, thank you" said Irisdina, "I would never abandon a comrade Irisdina, especially you" said Theodore with a thin smile, "you still took your sweet time, we were in the Gulag BEFORE Irisdina was thrown in with us" snapped Anett Hosenfeld, "Now now, he still came back, even though him leaving was the whole reason we were thrown into the Gulag, he did break us out" said Katia Waldheim, "I agree with Waldheim, in my opinion, Edelbach redeemed himself when he came to our rescue" said Pham, "Well, as much as I hate to break up this touching reunion, I say we all get some rest" suggested Gretel Jeckeln, The former Comissar was tired from the breakout anyway, "I'm tired as well" said Sylvia Krzasińska, the group said their good nights and each member headed to their rooms.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

"I see..." Zorlo stated as a cloak of flames danced around him and hopped out and averted his gaze. "Suddenly your presence makes sense," he commented as flames wrapped and lifted his equipment up. "Excuse me," he stated as he slipped past the group. "And I suppose forgive me as well," he stated as he crossed his arms and moved far enough away that he could get redressed in peace.

After reattiring himself, the man shifted the weight of his swords slightly and headed out of the bathroom. He looked at the signs for a moment and paused. "Hmm... I've never seen these before," he mused to himself with a laugh. Zorlo glanced at Wolfgang and quirked an eyebrow. "Although I sense there is something more duplicitous about what has just happened. Might I ask why you've done whatever it was you did?" Zorlo asked as he stared at the man.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Oh nothing, just thought I'd give you some pleasant memories", said Wolfgang as he chuckled, "Wolfgang! You are dead to me! You here me?!" shouted Helga from the Girl's bathroom, "Well, that's my cue to leave, I'll see you around then" said Wolfgang as he left.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo laughed. "Human, I like your method of handling people. As I have that sense that I may have done something unintentionally wrong, I'd like apologize to you three," he shouted in, not moving into the door. "However, if you seek retribution from me for this slight, feel free to try and take it. I can't say I blame you," the man stated as he crossed his arms and rested against the wall.

"That, or if you're more inclined to try to reason it out, explain to me exactly what that dimwitted human that just walked away did that has you so infuriated. Keep in mind, dear ladies, that I haven't interacted with people for any extended period of time before the past few days. The nuance of your culture baffles me, but I find it interesting all the same. So if one amongst you doesn't want to settle this in the oldest manner humans and Elves know, we can do it in the second: Talking."
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Theodore lay in bed, looking up at the ceiling, "Well, you did it Theodore, you rescued your friends and Mentor" he thought to himself, "Now, the question is... What to do about Soran", Theodore knew that smug snake would be up to something, Theodore also couldn't help but feel uneasy around him, either that or Theodore thinks it might be his inner racist.

Shogun Yuuhi sat in her room, she had just finished her meeting with king Hodr, "If all goes well, we could take back the country from Sagiri" she thought to herself, suddenly, the door opened there stood a man in a blue Royal Guards garb, however, Yuuhi noticed something odd about his lips, there was blood, "Your... Highnes... Run..." said the man before crumpling to the floor, behind him was a man dressed in black robes, wearing a mask on his face, "Now now your highness, I already killed five guards, don't make me add to the body count" said the masked man, "Khamsin" said Yuuhi, "Sagiri would like you back your highness, and I aim to fulfill that, now come along quitely" said Khamsin, "I will, but you will not harm anymore people while I go with you" said Yuuhi as she stood up and went to Khamsin, "I shall honor that, your highness" said Khamsin.

Moments later, the Imperial Royal Guards were horrified to learn that their Shogun was gone, and finding the bodies of their dead comrades didn't help matters either, they then secretly dispatched a member of the Royal Guards to contact somebody who could help in this matter, one of Weisshaupt's greatest Sorcerer, Soran Ibrahim.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo had left when nothing had come from the women bathing. The green-haired Elf walked around as he glanced into rooms and tried to navigate. Slowly, he stumbled his way into Theodore's room and looked in. "Ah, thank you for having that oddly foolish human help me. I can't say he placed me in a great light with those lovely females, but I highly doubt there was anything I could have done to approach them in a way that they wouldn't deem offensive. But, I suppose, how are you doing?" the Witcher asked as he walked in.

"Also, how is that woman we saved? She is important to you, no? I wonder what its like?" he asked, losing focus on... whatever he had been focusing on before that.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Uh, you're welcome?" replied Theodore to the first question, he honestly had no idea what Zorlo was talking about, although he assumed it was a good thing, "Irisdina is doing fine, as are the rest of my old comrades, I'm still confused as to who that woman L-Elf had us rescue was, a royal Airship and a member of the Weisshaupt Royal Guards showed up to help us" he said, "Meh, I'm just glad we all made it out of there Tovarich" added Theodore.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

"This is valid. Now then, we should get some rest. We're back to something akin to normality starting tomorrow, I'd imagine," the green-haired Elf stated as he stepped out of the room and sighed. Why were things always kinda off when he tried to deal with people? Well, whether or not that was his fault... that was yet to be seen.

For now, the Witcher had to find his room first. That was kind of important.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

The airship soon arrived at Avalon academy, just at the same time as a Tentou Imperial Royal Guards ship was there as well.

*Soran's office*
The young girl wearing a yellow uniform stood in front of Soran's desk while Soran looked over some files, "So you want my help in getting back your precious Shogun, is that right? Well, let me tell you some bad news miss Takamura, I can't, I have an Academy to run now, but I may have some talented Sorcerers who could do the job just fine...." said Soran as he looked at the Ebon Hawk landing.

"Well done you guys!" said Lillia as the gang exited the Ebon Hawk, Scarecrow then approached Theodore and whispered something into his ear, Theodore's eyes widened and a look of shock across his face had Ilfriede confused, "What did she tell you?" Ilfriede asked Theodore, "The identity of the woman we saved, I can't believe it myself" he replied, Scarecrow then proceeded to talk to Irisdina and the rest of the Schwarzesmarken, if all goes well, Scarecrow can get them asylum in the Empire.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

"I'm sure I won't know who it is, but who is it that was saved?" Zorlo asked as he crossed his arms and stared at the group. He was learning how to deal with them on a more interpersonal level... but he was still gruff and rough around the edges. The green-haired man moved slightly closer to the humans, Ilfriede and Theodore, and looked at them. "And is it good news for us now that we've electively declared war on a human nation?" Zorlo asked as he had to force down a maniacal laugh. This was proving harder than he thought.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"I'd be in big trouble if I told you Tovarich, sorry" replied Theodore, "Don't worry, L-Elf assured me there were no survivors" said Ilfriede, Theodore felt kind of irked that Ilfriede said that calmly, a man approached them, "Sir Edelbach and Miss Feulner, headmaster Ibrahim would like to see you both in his office" informed the man, Theodore had an annoyed expression on his face, "Great, we just rescued a VIP to this country, and we get called by that man of all people" said Theodore, "I think he's a nice man" said Ilfriede, Theodore looked at her with a bewildered expression, "You don't know Ibrahim like I do" he said.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Auroch thought for a moment and then shrugged. "I see. Good day then." He left the table and ran for the forest. I'll have to figure something out for myself then. Should have done that from the beginning. Without using magic to reinforce himself, he ran out of gas pretty quick. There has got to be a more efficient way of building muscle. Auroch thought to himself, doubled over and breathing heavy. "Well, if there's no way known, I guess I'll just have to come up with my own method. Ok, the spell needs to repair tissue, but not just undo the damage, it needs to be like natural healing, but at a much accelerated rate. That's going to require a lot of power which I don't have. So where can I syphon power from that wouldn't be dark side?" After a minute of catching his breath Auroch ran his hand through the grass and looked up at the sun. "It's good enough for you. Why not?" Need to be away from other people though, I need to make sure nobody interferes and if something goes wrong, I don't want to accidentally kill anybody. He took a deep breath and continued his trek to the forest.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo watched Theodore and Ilfriede leave as he crossed his arms. "Well, there goes those two," the man stated as he cracked his neck and shifted the two swords along his back. "Well, the hell am I going to do now?" he asked as he looked around. Without much thought, he moved to approach Luna, Helga (and likely Wolfgang knowing his luck), before they moved too far away. "I think it may be appropriate to maybe apologize to you ladies... although I retain that I don't know why what happened was wrong, I guess I'm sorry," he stated, scratching one of his ears nervously. Why was apologizing the hard part?

"And I was hoping I might inquire of one of you ladies if we may speak?"
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

(Hehe, Haruka is back. Nice. ^_^)

Zorlo's ears twitched as he heard a rather pompous person shout something. "Well, I figured I'd get to know the associates of our common associates... hopefully without getting into needlessly violent scuffles, because hopefully I'll have a chance to work together with you all more," he said, looking massively awkward and out of place. "Er..." Zorlo turned around and pulled the hood of his jacket over his head. "Forget it, sorry I bothered you," the man stated as he started to walk off nervously.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Wait Sir Elf, we never really caught your name, would you mind telling us?" asked Helga as she stopped Zorlo from leaving.

Haruka walked past the students as they whispered about her unusual features, she had an old friend to talk to for a job.

Yuuya and Muscleman walked out of the tent and saw Theodore and Ilfriede along with a girl in Tentou Royal Guards clothes, "You two must be the Inquisitor's assigned to us, I'm Theodore Edelbach, and this is Ilfriede Von Feulner, the royal guard woman is Yui Takamura" said Theodore, however, Muscleman, Theodore and Ilfriede that Yui and Yuuya were giving each other cold hard stares, "Oh, it's a Jap" said Yuuya with spite in his tone, "A Royal Guard Jap, to be precise" said Yui, "Hey, we got a VIP to find, let's go to the Ebon Hawk to discuss this, not argue" said Theodore as he got the two apart.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo paused and stared at Helga for a moment as he scratched the back of his head. "Huh... I didn't... well, thanks for asking," the man said as he cracked his neck and smiled at the woman. "My name is Zorlo of the Amaranthine clan... or I was. I guess now I'm just Zorlo Amaranthine," he stated as he scratched his cheek nervously. "Its nice to meet you miss...?" he paused as he stared at her quietly.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"Helga, Helgarose von Falkenmayer" said Helga, "And I'm Luna, Lunateresia von Witzleben" said her green haired friend, "And I'm Wolfgang, Wolfgang von Brauer" said Wolfgang.

Scarecrow was going through some papers when she noticed a familiar figure approaching, it was Haruka Kasugano, "Oh no....." groaned Scarecrow, "Howdy Satelli!" said Haruka with a wide grin, "aren't you supposed to be with Ramirez?" asked Scarecrow as she gritted her teeth, "Well, Rami is in no condition to do anything after an incident involving a man's mustache, pliers, and an elephant, in fact, besides, he said there's a job opportunity here" said Haruka, "Ugh, I don't need an Executioner right now, what I need are dedicated workers who can solve a crisis on an international scale", "And I'm dedicated", after some arguing, and some screaming, Haruka was assigned to the group looking for the Shogun of Tentou.

"We should be nearing the Ebon Hawk" said Ilfriede as she and Theodore led their group back to the Ebon Hawk, "Oh, there are my friends, and they're talking to that elf" said Ilfried as she noticed her friends talking to Zorlo.