Avalon Academy: Tales of Sorcerers(Open RP)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Zorolo

Re: Avalon Academy: Tales of Sorcerers(Open RP)

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo's ear twitched as he overheard the conversation from a safe distance. Some of it was lost in the distance, but he caught what he believed to be key points. Odds are, whatever it WAS the three were talking about, it was probably important. "I think something good... subjectively in this case, happened, ya know?" Zorlo asked as he recalled no one else here was an elf. "Er... never mind," he said as he returned to listen, but gathered nothing in terms of sound. "Dammit."
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Theodore sat on his bed on the Ebon Hawk, he heard a knock on the door and he told whoever it was to come in, it was Ilfriede, "Hey, just came to check up on you, you were kinda quiet the whole trip back" she said, Theodore sighed, and said "It was because of what he said, I know the Empire isn't good, but there are some good people in it" said Theodore, "I know, that is why I urge you not to join them, they are bad people, Sorcery was meant to help others, protect people against monsters, give electricity, heal others and many more" said Ilfriede, she then sat next to him, "So, want to go get something to eat?" she asked, Theodore shook his head, "Nah, I'm not really hungry" he replied, "Oh well, suit yourself" said Ilfriede as she left him, Theodore decided to get some rest after all.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo had remained quiet as they had begun their return. He'd been thinking about everything that had gone on, but still wasn't ready to pass a judgment on what to do next. The man removed his swords from his back and started to look around. More than anything, he was kind of looking for Luna and Helga... he felt like one of them might want to know what happened... but they'd have to be willing to keep a secret if he was to share.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

After landing in Avalon and explaining everything to everybody, they all retired for the night, Ilfriede and her friends are graduating the next day, while Theodore had to take classes, The Inquisitor's were still staying on the academy to monitor the situation, while a certain headmaster was scheming in his office.

"Khamsin, we've found the Megadeus" said a voice on the phone, Megadeus, it was a term for an Incorruptus made before the event 40 years ago, it is said that they are manifestation's of God's will to be used by his agents, Khamsin smiled and said, "Get it ready soon, we'll give the Empire a surprise they'll never forget".

"Cast in the name of god, Ye not guilty", those words flashed in front of Theodore as he was inside his Incorruptus, outside, the Inquisitor's were surrounding him, "Alright Theodore, we're gonna practice swinging around you, so just stay still would you?" shouted Scarecrow, when Theodore said he'd help them, he didn't expect to be used like a swing post.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo felt it... some kind of odd magic. His hair stood up on end and his skin crawled for a second. Something was wrong... something was VERY wrong. As he rose from where he had allowed himself to fall to sleep, he began to scan around quietly. "What is this power I'm feeling?" the man asked himself as he rose and began to scan around. Whatever it was, he wanted to find it... and figure out what to do about it.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"We're being called to the Capital?" asked Theodore, "Yes, to the royal palace to be precise, there's somebody who'd like to thank all of you" said Scarecrow, "Oh, is it the VIP we rescued?", "Yes, Ilfriede and her companions won't be able to make it though because of their graduation tomorrow", "I see", With that, Theodore saluted Scarecrow and went back to his room.

As Theodore lied down on his bed, staring at the ceiling, he heard a knock on the door, he opened it and it was Ilfriede, "I heard you're getting called to the Royal Palace tomorrow" said Ilfriede, "Yeah, and you aren't coming because of your graduation", "I just came here to say my goodbyes, me and my friends won't be around anymore, goodbye Theodore Edelbach", "And goodbye, Ilfriede von Feulner", with that, the two shook hands and Ilfriede left.

"we have the two Big's ready" said Sundowner as he and Khamsin stared at the large suits of armor, one red one, and a black one, "I am giving you control of Big Duo, I'll take Big Fau" said Khamsin, Sundowner nodded, there were supposed to be three Big's, but the third one is in the possession of Theodore Edelbach, The Big O class known as Wizel, "We'll commence the attack tomorrow, I'll see you at the capital" said Khamsin, Sundowner nodded and the two parted, the pieces were set, now, all that's left is to watch the capital burn.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Zorlo had listened to the humans. He chuckled. They were graduating... whatever that meant. For now, he was planning. He had escape and freedom on his mind still... but where would an Elf Sorcerer truly be free in this world. "What path can I walk now. I have no place among humans, and no place among my own kind... its a bit unfortunate really," he stated was a sigh as he walked out of earshot of evesdropping on Theodore and Ilfriede. "I guess its back to being lonely and bored. Being an Elf is somewhat bothersome sometimes," he stated with a sigh.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

*The next day*
Theodore sat in the reception area of the palace, all while admiring the items of interest such as suits of armor and the swords on the walls, it was a shame that none of the others came along, Irisdina and the Schwarz were being debriefed, and Ilfriede was in her graduation ceremony, today seemed like a fine day...

Two Incorruptus were looking at the capital, the red one, Big Duo, proceeded to fly , while the black one, Big Fau started its march towards the capital, destroying anything that came along its path.

Ilfriede opened her eyes, to her horror, she saw many of the students dead, "No....." she wimpered, today was supposed to be the greatest day of her life, but instead, it became a nightmare, she saw her friends, eyes wide open, on the ground, tears ran down her face, however, she heard footsteps behind her, she turned to look and it was Scarecrow, "Come, I must show you something" said Scarecrow as she helped her up.

"Why would anybody do this?" sobbed Ilfriede, "Listen to me Ilfriede, this world is.... Not what you think", "What do you mean?", "Your friends, they may or may not even exist, this world is a lie miss Feulner, a lie in which everybody has been living in for the past hundreds of years! I'm sorry for sounding like this, but I needed somebody like you to awaken everybody from this lie!" said Scarecrow, the elevator they were in finally reached its destination, there, Ilfriede saw it, a large grey Incorruptus, "Big Venus, A bird whose wings have been plucked will shed all its feathers and turn into the beast it was before it evolved into a bird" said Scarecrow, "You must use it to awaken everybody from this world!" said Scarecrow, Ilfriede looked at the Incorruptus, and felt a sense of familiarity, she soon dissapeared in a flash of light, the grey Incorruptus activated, and soon, Scarecrow was no more.

A grueling battle happened in the Capital between Theodore and the two other members of the Winds of Destruction, Khamsin and Sundowner, however, Kirche of the royal guards defeated sundowner, all that was left was a fight between Theodore and Khamsin, "You should have joined us when you had the chance!" cried out Khamsin as he threw a punch at Theodore, "We could've been gods! But instead you waste your power protecting these people!" said Khamsin as he threw another punch, Theodore was blocking his attacks with his shield, "It's because I can't stand people who abuse great power for selfish reasons and destruction!" he retorted as he pushed back using his shield, he then managed to slice off Big Fau's left arm, however, Big Fau launched its left fist at Theodore, pushing him all the way back, "You talk big Edelbach, but in the end, you're nothing but a brat in suit of armor!" said Khamsin, now revealed to be Soran, "DIE!" shouted Soran, but before he could attack Theodore, a large shadow appeared in the sky, and most of the setting became black and white, Soran turned around to see that a Grey Incorruptus was walking their direction, he attempted to get away, but discovered he couldn't move, Theodore then noticed that anything the grey Incorruptus passes by simply dissapears, Soran tried to get away, but it was too late, he was gone before he could even scream, Theodore could only watch as the grey Incorruptus approached him, getting ready to wipe him out of existence......

*Simulation, Terminated*
*Cause of Termination, Reboot*
*Rebooting Simulation*
*Welcome back, Administrator Feulner*

Ilfriede sat on her chair while their Professor discussed monsters, Ilfriede looked out the window next to her seat and saw her idol, the Storm Vanguard Sorcerer Wilfried von Aichberger, Sorcerers assigned to Storm Vanguard duties are Generally fighting in front, the Role of the Vanguards is keeping the enemy out of range of the others, and the 'Storm' moniker focuses on capability to engaging the enemy at both short and medium range, with a shield spell for additional protection. The role of 1st Storm Vanguard among Sorcerers is generally coveted, as it implies being one of the most trusted and able, "Miss Feulner, are you paying attention?" called the Professor, "Uh- Yes Professor Ibrahim" Replied Ilfriede, with an embarrassed face, "Then tell me miss Feulner, what causes a man to turn into a monster?" asked the Professor, "um, the Chalice?" answered Ilfriede, somewhat unsure of her answer, "correct" said the Professor, "any person who seeks the Chalice shall have their wish granted, but at a terrible cost, now, while some may consider the Chalice to be a myth, many a Sorcerer can tell you that it is indeed real, I have sacrificed many humans who became and they all share the same memory of seeing a white glowing Chalice, but they say it only appears to those who are desperate, so nobody can truly ascertain as to what it is" said the Professor as he continued with his lecture, Ilfriede went back to staring out the window, there, she saw a red haired boy with his friends, all of whom were girls, then, her eyes met with that of the boy's, he smiled at her, and she smiled back....

*Simulation, Running*
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Something... had changed. He wasn't sure what, but the world seemed... quieter. Voices, the sound of battle, and suffering. They all sat quietly in his head, like notes playing over and over again as the melody in his mind. Then... silence. "Is the war over?" he asked himself suddenly as he looked at the black-leather gauntlets around his hands. He clenched his fists tightly. "Was there even a war?" he asked himself as he reflected back into his mind. This all had the stink of deja vu to him... and he couldn't explain why.

"Something... isn't right. Or... is it that I'm not right?" he asked as questions swirled in his mind. Voices, experiences and thoughts all rushed before they came to a screeching halt. His red eyes glowered outwards as he saw the boy with red hair. With unnatural speed, Zorlo leapt from his perch and landed on the ground to begin walking. "Perhaps that human has the answer."
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Theodore simply ignored the question and continued walking, his friends followed, he couldn't help but smile, "Thank you.... Ilfriede....." he thought to himself.

*Incoming Transmission*
Black Jack: So, I heard Ibrahim tried to usurp control from the Avalon Program?
Namir: I'm afraid so, he tried to take control by force.
Black Jack: So what shall we do about him?
Namir: He has escaped, he logged out from the system, he will be difficult to track down.
Black Jack: Not for us he's not.
Namir: Just send us the word and we can deal with him, assuming you can find him.
Black Jack: I will, for now, be on standby, the world has already been exposed to some of the patients, this could prove dangerous.
Namir: You mean the Boy? He is of no threat.
Black Jack: He is a Dominus, he has access to a Megadeus, if he ever remembers who he really is, he could remember he could leave the simulation.
Namir: Don't worry, we also specialize in dealing with threats inside the system.
Black Jack: I know, but for now, just keep an eye on him, Black Jack out.
*Transmission Terminated*

A lone female researcher walked past the pods containing various people, all of them, still alive, and dreaming, she then approached a particular pod, in it, laid a young man with red hair, she then touched the pod and leaned closer to the face, only to be stopped by a voice, "Hey, you shouldn't be here!" said a man in a lab coat, the researcher turned around and the man in a lab coat let out a sigh, "Sattelizer? Oh thank god it's you" said the man, "I'm sorry, I was just checking up on the patients" replied Sattelizer, "Well, alright then, go ahead, I'm just here to make sure nobody tries anything funny, like Ibrahim, heard he's on the run now too" said the man, "Hmm, yes, he did try to gain control of the system" said Sattelizer, "Alright, just stay here for as long as you want, if you ever get hungry, there's a vending machine in the nearby, well, I'm going back to my post", with that, the man left, Sattelizer went back to checking on the paitents.