Pretankeras Infinitus (Slots still open! This rp is back on)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Hayate04

Re: Pretankeras Infinitus (Slots still open! Anyone may be i

Post by Hayate04 »

Hayate rolled his arm as he grabbed the side of the tunnel, about 6 feet from the ground, slightly twisting his wrist and arm, feeling a slight grinding just below his elbow, and grimaced, but pushed off, landing lightly.

Never arrested, twice hospitalized, once burned. **** the career.

He approached the young woman, keeping his hands forward, open, palms slightly up... Simple technique for showing a mark, or a charge, that you meant them no harm.

"Excuse me, miss! You alright?"
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Joshua:( he looked around the room and noticed the girl) phew we found her ( he approaches the girl eithe hayate) were not gonna Hurt you were here to pick you up wait no that's not right...were here to rescue you...( the image of a little girl playing with flowers flashes into his mind) Damn today is all kinds of bad for me...I won't let escarus flux harm this girl... anyway ( he smiles at her I'm Joshua this is hayate and the weirdo over there is Jiles would you mind telling us your name?
onimi18

Post by onimi18 »

Akima had followed Azeroth as he followed Cato, but kept her distance as Azeroth started speaking to Cato. She was about to command Cato not to perform the healing spell, but it was too late.

'Damn! Well, on his head be it! And on mine,' she thought to herself.

"The two of you can continue this chat once he's behind bars back at HQ," Akima said to Cato then, "Need I remind you that he attacked us and is associated with a rival organization? The Division needs all the intel it can get about Flux."

She then grabbed Azeroth by his right upper-arm and proceeded to all but drag him along.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Guys, she's a kid, not a piece of meat, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to smother her." Jiles waved at her and leaned against the tunnel wall. He opened a plastic baggie full of orange slices and ate a couple as he steadily raised the light level for people without some means of seeing in the dark, like Hayate and the girl, via emitting a green glow from within his jade skin. Odds are she speaks Common Noreales like everybody else, but if that were so why in the world would they have sent me? In Anti-Poraxian, a language nobody else in the group could speak, except maybe Don the local anti-poraxian, he greeted her, "Hello, my name is Jiles, may I ask your name?"
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Joshua: ( his stomach growls) umm Jiles....can I have some orange slices I didn't grab anything to eat ( he walks over to grab a orange slice) my brain can't function right now.....
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"Of course. Help yourself." Jiles proffered the bag to Joshua, Hayate, and the girl in turn.
BishounenNerd

Post by BishounenNerd »

Cato turned to Akima.

"If you don't like it then I'll take full responsibility for my actions. I figure that Azeroth is cuffed anyway. There must have been a reason you chose that particular pair of handcuffs."

Cato looked at them and saw that they were made of Stainless Steel. They were also ratcheted so that they fit Azeroth's hands perfectly. However, there were also some runes on them. Cato recognized this as a spell of binding, meaning that any special powers Azeroth had were disabled while he had those enchanted handcuffs on.

"Anyway, I got what I came here for. Let's go back to HQ."
onimi18

Post by onimi18 »

As they walked, Akima turned to Cato and said, "I hope you don't think I'm some cold-hearted ****. I'm actually quite compassionate. However, certain procedures must be adhered to for the sake of the mission. As I'm sure you've noticed, these aren't ordinary cuffs. The Black Ops requisitioned them from Division R&D for their unique properties."

Eventually, they were back in the room they had come from.

'Now what?' Akima thought to herself, 'Radio doesn't work down here, so unless the Locos Dragon has some form of ESP, we're stuck!'

"Any ideas?" she asked Cato.
BishounenNerd

Post by BishounenNerd »

"I'm sure you probably thought he had some trick up his sleeve. You were probably right to be cautious, but I thought it might be worth the risk. By the way, contacting the Locos Dragon should be no problem. He can read my mind, and he communicates to mine. I can call out to him that way."

With that he concentrated and formed the thoughts in his mind.

"Locos Dragon... It appears we are in need of your help again." he thought.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

Azeroth smiled. He could sense Akima's unrest at Cato healing his grievous wounds and found a small amount of pleasure at the scowl on her face. As the three of them walked back to the room from which they had first arrived, Azeroth became further puzzled as Cato and Akima talked. "What is the Locos Dragon? Furthermore, what would it be able to do to help us? We are a good ways under the ground." Azeroth said with a puzzled look. Azeroth remembered what Cato had asked him about his memories. "While we are waiting I suppose I could answer your question. I started out as a human, but I was engineered from birth. I don't have any memory of parents and I don't have a belly button. That injection you saw...it contained a gene infusion which had a life form in it. But for me to tell you what that is, we'll have to work something out where I benefit." Azeroth said with a laugh. Azeroth closed his eyes as he looked the the wall where the Escarius Flux symbol was still flashing. "I see you found out little calling card. What do you think?" Azeroth said as he giggled and looked at Akima winking at her and sticking his tongue out. While this happened, Omega sent out a message to the others in their group who were in the subway. Go get the rest of their team. they aren't all together now. Omega said to the rest of him and Azeroth's team. Omega had sent out the message in a way so Cato could not pick it up.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Character Sheet.
Name: Revontheus Shardem 'Shinra' "The quiet one"
Race: Juvenile
Alignment: Neutral Good (Tough he is kind of a dick sometimes)
Appearance: Image
Powers: Most of Juveniles powers, quick in thinking, upgraded reflexes.
Notes: Despise his kind and handsome looks he's a serious man and never plays around.
Likes infiltration missions.
Joined division infinity as soon as he could and hoped to be assigned to a mission soon.
Famous for striking down with his words those who dare insult him.
Job: Scout and Strategem [Strategies of combat, Pakour fighting]

EDIT: Fixed one thing or two in notes and the name
Last edited by AZURE-KITE on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BishounenNerd

Post by BishounenNerd »

"It certainly is interesting... A cracked pyramid and a wrench. What does it mean?" Asked Cato.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

Azeroth smiled. "It's a symbol of revolt. It's something our founders created. It symbolizes our different way of dealing with the world. We want to create a new world.....by getting rid of this one." Azeroth said as he laughed and winked at Akima. "She's cute. Is she dating anyone?" Azeroth said as he giggled not caring that Akima was right there with him. For unknown reasons to the group, Azeroth was being quite the flirt.
onimi18

Post by onimi18 »

Akima frowned and glared at Azeroth in disgust. He was criminal, he was bound and in their custody, and he didn't seem to give a rat's rear-end about it!

In no time at all, she was standing right in Azeroth's face, a handful of the collar of his shirt in her hand, and said, "Listen, and listen good. I don't like you. You are an anarchist and a criminal. So if I hear one more word out of your mouth that's supposed to swoon me, I will cut your tongue out and shove it up your ass!"

Akima then let go of Azeroth's shirt and gave him a slight shove before walking to the opposite side of the room.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

Azeroth growled at Akima after she had pushed him. "So I see she's a fighter. I like that in a girl." Azeroth grinned like a court jester. It was true he wasn't really phased by being caught. But the question is...why? "Shove something up my rear? Well darling I can assure you, a good many agents of my group would gladly ram something up yours!" Azeroth said as he flipped the girl the finger and walked over to Cato. "Hey, is she always this pushy? It's bad for her complexion. It causes early wrinkles you know!"
onimi18

Post by onimi18 »

Akima was about to whirl around and stab the goddamned prick with her blade-staff at his comment, but instead just walked away, seething, counting from ten backwards.

'Where the hell are the others? Did they get the girl? And what's keeping the Locos Dragon?!' she thought to herself.
BishounenNerd

Post by BishounenNerd »

"She's always been very serious. For the whole time I've known her she has never allowed herself to get distracted from our mission." Cato replied.

Cato tried to call out to the Locos Dragon again. "Is something wrong? Is there some reason that you can't make it? Please, answer me! I beg of you!"
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

The Locos Dragon was hovering seal arts room five where the group had left it. It had once again formed out of the ground of the very room they had all been in what only seemed like twelve hours ago. The Locos Dragon smiled as it observed Akima, Cato and Azeroth's interaction with each other. The dragon was pleased. Though they had only been sent out just a little while ago, the group had seemed to have located their contact. But the Locos dragon was worried. After all, why was the rest of the group not with them? Had something happened while they had been down there?

The Locos Dragon was puzzled. Whatever was down there was blocking it's cosmic perception. When the group had been sent to the subway. The Locos dragon had become unaware where they had been spit out at. Someone has messed with my portal...but who? After all, my seal art techniques are unmatched! The dragon thought as it closed it's eyes with a frown and replied to Cato. The Locos dragon had heard the boy's thoughts, but was lost in his own so he had not yet replied.

"Be not worried young Octumas, I heard your call I am just a bit puzzled. Where is the rest of your team? Im going to open a portal to your location so you may return to Division Infinity. I shall have questions for all of you upon your return." After the Locos dragon spoke to Cato it opened it's eyes and extended a clawed hand towards the center of the room. A high pitched voice was heard. It was speaking in a soothing acapella as phrases in an unknown language swirled around thin air. The phrases started dancing violently as a red and black light danced until it formed a swirling vortex of raw energy.

The energy pulsated and shook the room as words on the wall flew from wall to wall. After ten minutes however, the portal stabilized as it appeared in the room where Cato, Azeroth and Akima were standing. The portal had changed color as the lightning which jumped out of the portal every now and then was now green and violet. After a few minutes though, the lightning subsided as it hit the Escarius Flux seal on the wall in the room where the group had arrived. With a loud screeching sound the seal exploded into a shower of sparks and disappeared. The Portal looked more or less normal after this happened and appeared to be a swirling mass of round black and neon energy.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Joshua: allright I think we should leave or atleAst regroup with the others ( holds his head for a moment) Aghh ow...( the pain subsides but he can't help but feel on edge) we should re group with the others ( he crouches down so he's eye level with the girl and hands her his orange slices) come now I'm not that scary looking am I...hmmm how about this ( he removes his gloves he uses to fight to show her his bare hands and how he means no harm as he looks at the dog) he's a cute little fellow does he have a name? ( he holds out his hand playfully to both her and the dog tryin not to smother her or make her scared ) no reason to hide the good guys are here we won't let anything happen to you two that's kind of our job
onimi18

Post by onimi18 »

Akima looked at the portal with satisfaction. She then turned to Cato, and in a no-nonsense voice, said, "I'll go in first. Give me five-seconds, then push this bastard through," she gestured towards Azeroth, "You can then come through. Once we get him secured, have the locos dragon return you here; it seems that down here you are our only link to the dragon, and I don't want the rest of our squad and the Crystallux trapped down here with any other Flux surprises. Understood?"

Not giving Cato a chance to disagree, Akima immediately swiveled around and entered the portal...

...Akima was prepared, this time, upon exiting the portal. Initiating a tuck-and-roll maneuver, she ended up in a crouched position. She then stood and prepared herself for the incoming 'package', signalling for two security guards to report to her location on the double while she waited.