Pretankeras Infinitus (Slots still open! This rp is back on)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Azalan

Re: Pretankeras Infinitus (Slots still open! Anyone may be i

Post by Azalan »

The figure smiled as it tapped the cane on the ground and in a flash was walking with Jiles and the group who were heading away from where they still thought he was standing. The man smiled as he took off his black top hat as it disappeared into almost thin air. what looked like neatly cut streams of shoulder length bright blond hair fell and rested on his shoulders. The man's piercing blue eyes stared straight at Jiles as he was walking beside him. "Funny way to thank the one who saved your group's butt. I'm James by the way." James said as he extended his hand out to Jiles as they were walking down the hallway.

When the group got to the rubble which was covering the door they went through, James smiled and tapped his cane on the ground. The ground started to tremble and the rubble seemed to sink into the floor as if being re-absorbed. After what seemed like ten minutes, the rubble had disappeared and Quartz walked down the stairs carrying the knocked out form of the Crystallux girl on it's back. As the rest of the group was walking down the now cleared stairs, James smiled. "So do tell what were you all doing down there? I come down here sometimes for walks. Helps me to clear my head. But...usually I do not find anyone else down here...Are you all in some kind of trouble? James said as he kept walking using the cane to help him keep balance as he walked. James sighed. "I must ask though...why good sir did you have to put holes in the ceiling? Whoever designed these tunnels would probably not be so thrilled with this new development!" James said as he pointed the cane at the holes as they slowly started to close.
onimi18

Post by onimi18 »

Akima had completed her report and had submitted it. Now might be a good opportunity to find out if her other teammates had been successful in tracking down the Crystallux. She made her way back to the Seal Arts room and to the Locos Dragon.

"Dragon, any word from the others? Have they found the Crystallux?"
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

"No dear Akima, they are not back yet. However, the portal is still open if you wish to go get them. Go right through." The Locos Dragon said with a smile. Afterall, if anyone is able to bring them back safely, it will be Akima. The Locos Dragon thought with a smile. The Locos Dragon was happy to see Akima again. It remembered when Akima and her father had often visited Seal Arts room five when she was a little girl. The Locos Dragon smiled and looked fondly at Akima wondering if deep down somewhere, the girl remembered the time the three of them had spent together. Yes, you are special Akima....I just hope you remember those happy days; just like myself and your father do...The Locos Dragon thought as it kept smiling at Akima.

Shadow smiled. "Shinra. It shall be a pleasure to work with you. Head to the door over at the wall over there. The stairs go straight down. It's a long walk. I suggest you get started." Shadow said with a laugh as he whipped his cape around himself vanishing with a cloud of blue and white smoke. A large steel bucket covered in a blue tarp appeared on the tea table Shinra had been using. A loud clang could be heard as the bucket landed on the table. A small array of some kind could be seen around the bucket where it had been magically teleported to the table which was in front of Shinra. There was a little card on the bucket along with a bow which was wrapped around the tarp covered bucket. Though the bow was red with silver and gold accents, it somehow complimented the whole package quite well. It showed taste and sophistication, while still being rather blunt and to the point. Taped to the bucket with silver duct tape was a rather large greeting card which was addressed to Shinra.

If Shinra were to open the card it would read as follows; Welcome to Division Infinity we are overjoyed to have you here. Please take this meal as a welcome to the division. Fear not. You still have three hours before the group gets back. So please enjoy this meal on our dime. Inside the bag are some fresh meat rolls, three boxes of fresh sushi, some fried rice with pork in it, and some veggie fry. At the bottom of the bucket there are five fresh cinnamon rolls with icing on them. Please accept this meal on part of myself and my superiors. When you are done eating you are welcome to keep whatever you do not wish to consume. In the bottom of your dinner bucket is a room key to one of our five star living quarters. Please go to your new home after you are done eating ok? There is a fridge where you will be able to store this food. Please do not waste it; Lyreth spent a lot of time cooking your dinner which you now posses. If you throw it off this four story building, she will know. Her temper has a habit of being rather....painful. I will be seeing you soon. Director Zentas
BishounenNerd

Post by BishounenNerd »

Cato hadn't heard anything for a while underground. He peeked out from the box. Apparently the coast was clear. Carefully, he looked around. When he was sure no one was in the room with him he lifted the lid off the crate with the help of his tentacles, careful not to make any noise. He stepped out of the crate. He got tired of waiting around so he figured he'd sneak to the next room.

He opened the door that led out of the room. It appeared to be empty. Odd... He could have sworn Don Chopper and Omega were there... Something seemed awfully suspicious about this... Taking cover in the shadows he crept to the fork. Then, he saw what the problem was. The path that Jiles and Joshua went down was blocked. The massive quake must have caused a cave-in at this location. Cato thought he could hear voices faintly on the other side of the blockade. Lucky for him, the room was completely dark, as it was last time. If someone tried to sneak up on him, he had the advantage. The only thing that could see him in this darkness was another Octumas, or perhaps a Juvenile that had drank Octumas blood and inherited their infrared vision. But he could see them... Taking comfort in that fact, he took a moment to press his ear against the boulder to see if he could hear anything clearly.

Edit: I was half asleep when I posted this, I accidentally used "see" instead of "hear". Just a simple correction.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Joshua: I don't get it....who are you anyway? ( he follows James) the reason were down here is atleAst I think it's classified unfortunately I don't think were allowed to tell you but anyway this is serious we need to get this girl to a safe place I stabilized her condition so she's well enough to be moved but like I said earlier it's only a temporary solution this whole mission seems to of blown up in her faces...I'm Joshua by the way
onimi18

Post by onimi18 »

Akima looked up to the Locos Dragon and felt her own lips tug upwards in a smile. In the back of her mind, she thought she could hear a little girls voice cry out "Oco!" with the unbridled joy that only a small child could have.

'Strange,' she thought to herself.

Gathering herself, she stepped through the portal and found herself, once again, in the subway maintenance room. This time, instead of going straight ahead into the big hole in the wall, she went up the stairs and ran.

---

Leonid stepped out of the interrogation chamber with an ugly scowl. The little **** inside wasn't talking, and it was pissing him off! Short of physical mutilation, Leonid had exhausted all of his methods.

Contrary to popular belief, Leonid wasn't a sadistic bastard. It killed him inside, knowing that to do his job, he had to go to some terrible extremes.

'May I be forgiven my sins,' he thought to himself as he took a deep breath and went back in.
Hayate04

Post by Hayate04 »

Hayate finally snapped back, the searing pain in his left arm, beneath the shirt...

Snapped a line.

He moved the shoulder, experimentally.

That, still worked, at least. He clambered to his feet, holding onto the arm.

What the hell had hit him.

"I'm fine..."
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Jiles looked at James looked at all of the damage he had just caused starting to be repaired and sighed. We must of gone really off track, or otherwise glitched this to draw the attention of a gamemaster. "And I'm the third J." He studied the guy for a couple seconds more. A nazi gamemaster. "All things considered, I get the feeling you probably know everything about why we're down here. So I won't waste time with pointless rhetoric. You read any of Seanan McGuire's October Daye novels? I've got Rosemary and Rue on me if you'd care to borrow it." Jiles offered James the book in question. "It's an urban fantasy mystery novel. The main character's a changeling, as in half-fae."
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

As Akima entered the room to which the stairs led to what she found would both surprise and fill her with a sense of shock. Akima had taken the only way up to a subway platform. This subway in particular was a hub to one of the largest in the city. Though there were many trams being boarded and many groups of people were entering and leaving the great machines; Akima couldn't help but notice a medium sized figure of unknown height shoving through the crowd and jumping onto one of the crowded trams. People could be heard shouting how the figure didn't have a ticket. Luckily for Akima, her Division Infinity badge worked as a lifetime pass for any and all trams running through the up-town and down-town New York districts. As Akima saw this figure finally enter the tram her badge glowed as if it were a bright light source near a beacon. If Akima were to hurry; she would be able to enter the same tram as the mystery figure had ran through only minutes earlier. Akima had to make haste however. It was evident the train would be leaving in only a few minutes.
onimi18

Post by onimi18 »

Akima, realizing the meaning of her badges glow, began running. The crowd was difficult to maneuver threw whilst running, and she couldn't help but knock down a couple of people. When she reached the barricade between the station-proper and the platform, she took a leap over it, while managing to swipe her badge across the electronic scanner. She only had seconds left before the trams doors would close, and she'd lose this mysterious figure. She leaned forward slightly, lowering her center of gravity and increasing her speed.

She barely made it through the tram doors as they closed behind her.

She looked around the car of the tram, searching for anything out of the ordinary. She lowered her eyes to the badge still in her hand, hoping it would give her some clue as the the whereabouts of the mystery person.

As the badge glowed faintly, Akima noticed rapid movement in the corner of her eye. Looking up, she saw someone run out through the door leading to the next car of the tram's procession. Akima gave chase.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

The figure smiled and looked back at Akima. "Come and get me....little child of Infinity" The figure said with a laugh as it ran through the hallway and jumped knocking down the door to the next car. After this the figure seemed to have vanished into thin air, however Akima's black ops training would tell her the figure had merely jumped onto the roof of the tram. What was this mysterious runner thinking? The figure ran along the roof trying to put as much space between it and Akima as it could.

Another rival organization! But..Division Infinity?!?! How is this possible? The Director said that Division Infinity was destroyed ten years ago...so if that's true..who are these ghosts of the past? The figure thought as it whirled around to face Akima as the figure knew her only choice would be to come to the tram roof to face him...after all; when it came to the Alder family; things were never resolved easily. The figure smiled. He was curious as the why a member of the Alder family had been sent after him. Was something really that bad at this present time?
onimi18

Post by onimi18 »

Akima watched the figure bash through the tram car's door and disappear with a flourish of it's trench coat. Akima followed it and looked up, hearing the sounds of footsteps on the roof of the tram car. She grabbed a hold of the ladder next to the door and climbed up. Amazingly, there was plenty of clearance between the roof of the tram car and the roof of the tunnel, but Akima would be a fool to believe that that clearance would last forever.

Once she made it to the roof, she saw the figure running down towards the end of the tram. She pushed herself up and onto the roof before pulling out a knife from her utility belt and threw it at the figure before she started chasing after it. He managed to dodge it, but it made him pause. So, Akima threw another knife, and another. The first one was dodged, but the second one managed to scratch across the figure's left forearm.

Akima was closing in on her target.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

(Well, i haven't been on lately, so sorry... I had to do homework and finish a game the sompany told me to finish; Then again. Sorry for the late reply)

As the man dissappeared, a bucket fell into the table with some stuffs in it and around it, Revontheus approached the table and glanced through every thing on the table "A card?" He picked up this strange 'greeting card' of some sorts and read it.

Code: Select all

Welcome to Division Infinity we are overjoyed to have you here. Please take this meal as a welcome to the division. Fear not. You still have three hours before the group gets back. So please enjoy this meal on our dime. Inside the bag are some fresh meat rolls, three boxes of fresh sushi, some fried rice with pork in it, and some veggie fry. At the bottom of the bucket there are five fresh cinnamon rolls with icing on them. Please accept this meal on part of myself and my superiors. When you are done eating you are welcome to keep whatever you do not wish to consume. In the bottom of your dinner bucket is a room key to one of our five star living quarters. Please go to your new home after you are done eating ok? There is a fridge where you will be able to store this food. Please do not waste it; Lyreth spent a lot of time cooking your dinner which you now posses. If you throw it off this four story building, she will know. Her temper has a habit of being rather....painful. I will be seeing you soon. Director Zentas
Revontheus chuckled a bit when finished to read the card "I see..." He sitted on the chair next to the table and started eating most of the food, he was hungry though he didn't show it. After all he hadn't eaten in a whole day "...."

After finishing most of the food, Revontheus Picked up the rest of the food and put it inside the bucket, along with a key that was with it. And with his free hand he picked up the bow and walked to the door that Shadow had signaled "A pretty long way, huh?" He opened the door and gave a pretty deep sigh.

He walked to the stairs and kept a slow pace, not much, but slow enough to keep his energies up before getting to his room.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

(Hello everyone! This rp is still active. I apologize for the lack of new posts/content. Things irl have been hectic for me and I've been unable to post. Soon though I will post if I can. Thank your for your patience. When I am able to further push things forward, I shall edit this post and replace it with new content.)
BishounenNerd

Post by BishounenNerd »

Cato thought he could hear voices behind the rocks.

"It seems as though there's someone else with them." He thought. "But there's no way I can get to them behind this stupid boulder. Come to think of it wasn't there another path to take before Don Chopper blew that hole through the wall? I could take my chances... As long as I hide in the shadows like this I'll be fine. If anything approaches me here, I have the upper hand."

He turned around and went back towards the hole that was blown into the wall until he was close to the main part of the station. He looked ahead to see if anyone was there, but apparently no one was there. He took a moment to take in his surroundings. Everything looked pretty much like it had been when he first got there, and still no sign of Don... This was getting a bit too suspicious for his liking...
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

James smiled as Jiles offered him the book. "I shall take it my boy. This author is quite a treat. Everything they do is brilliant!" James said as he let out a chuckle. As he walked he swung his cane around as if it was a baton. As the group walked they came to a tunnel. At the end of this tunnel was a ladder that could be seen. it was made of old iron and cast steel. Though the ladder looked old; it was sturdy. As James started the climb he couldn't help but wonder. Why did the group not suspect him. Afterall; he did step from nowhere. With a smile James punched the sewer cover off and climbed up into the street of night time downtown New York. James left the sewer access open so the rest of the group could climb up to the surface as well.

The cloaked figure who was facing down Akima on the roof of the train smiled and withdrew a glass like katana from it's right sleeve. The figure charged forward towards Akima as it swung the Katana fiercely. "For Escarius Flux!" The figure exclaimed as it charged at Akima katana swinging expertly. As the figure charged a loud screech could be heard and latin runes of blue fire were left in the footsteps the figure took.
BishounenNerd

Re: Pretankeras Infinitus (Slots still open! This rp is back

Post by BishounenNerd »

Cato investigated the area around him. He noticed that the ground before him was slightly disturbed.

"Someone has recently been this way..." He thought to himself. "... And I think I see which way they headed."

Just then, as he was about to head up to Akima's position there was a commotion.
onimi18

Re: Pretankeras Infinitus (Slots still open! This rp is back

Post by onimi18 »

Akima narrowed her eyes and stood still, waiting. She took careful note of the runes left behind by the man's footprints; she would have to research those later. As the man neared as raised his katana preparatory to a downward swing, Akima readied her double-bladed staff horizontally and thrust it upward hard. The impact against the man's arms had to have been jarring, and he certainly staggered back a step or two. This was all the opening Akima needed to then swing her staff down and trip him, causing him to fall onto his back. She then pointed one of the bladed ends of her staff right at the point where his nose met his forehead, a quarter of an inch between the blade tip and his head.

"You are under arrest," she growled.