MoX's LOLART

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

MoX

MoX's LOLART

Post by MoX »

I dont have that much .hack related art, well, only .hack related art I've done was in sprites but I guess that still counts as artwork >_>. I'll just post these small sprites I did fooling around in MsPaint. I'm an average drawer and usualy draw mecha stuff but I'll try to draw some .hack characters sometime later.

Image -Came out a bit sloppy, the pose wasn't easy to deal with.

*i have a lot more sprites but they have to do with robots/mecha >_>. I dunno if it's alright to post them here*
Vahn Staffear
The Mega Pervert
The Mega Pervert

Post by Vahn Staffear »

Thats awsome...Kite Sptire doing Data Drain that's awsome :)

I hope that you will do mare of these even do a Haseo and Atoli sprite :)
silabus

Post by silabus »

theyre like a GBA game.i like them...make one of Haseo-kun
Macht

Post by Macht »

very nice! the data drain kite sprite doesn't look sloppy at all. and i actually would like to see your mecha sprites. ^^
Rykar

Post by Rykar »

Well done shadings, I am really impressed that you didnt use PSP or even PS to get this done... but MS Paint, jesus O_O;;

another 5 star props
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

very nice stuff man dont wry at all post wat u wil, (just have a .hack topic behind it) cause u got skill and that should never be wasted.
The*true*Terror Of Death

chiefmercado wrote:dude this is ***** awsome!!!
agreed. 8)
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Rykar wrote:Well done shadings, I am really impressed that you didnt use PSP or even PS to get this done... but MS Paint, jesus O_O;;
... Ya no, Rykar, MS Paint is probably the best and easiest program for spriting.

Nice sprites, looks kind of pillow shadow'ish at some parts, but they're not noticeable enough to matter. :3
The*true*Terror Of Death

Mellow Grunty wrote:
Rykar wrote:Well done shadings, I am really impressed that you didnt use PSP or even PS to get this done... but MS Paint, jesus O_O;;
... Ya no, Rykar, MS Paint is probably the best and easiest program for spriting.

Nice sprites, looks kind of pillow shadow'ish at some parts, but they're not noticeable enough to matter. :3
( i do this allot) but still agreed.
Rueth

Post by Rueth »

Such a cute sprite!Kite <3 <3!!!!
Please make more!
MoX

Post by MoX »

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm working on Haseo right now but haven't trouble with the buckles on the belts (so many belts) so I'm taking a break right now.

Wanted to make my own dot hack character thing, I can't draw humans (besides their faces bariely) so he wears a hat so I dont have to deal with hair >_>. And I dunno what to do with his pants so hes like, WEARING JEANS LOL. Dunno if he's gonna be a Blade Brandisher, I just drew it because it seem the easiest. I mean, he could be a Flick Reaper, Twin Blade, Macarbe Dancer, Harvest Cleric, Warlock, Edge Punisher, Tribal Grappler, Adept Rogue, ETCETCETCETCETC

His background story is self explanatory, he has bad grades in biology so he reduces stress by playing THE WORLD. (which dosent really help but anyway, whatever.)

(and has nothing to do with my problems >_>)\

Edit: Crap, forgot to crop out that white space, sorry. XD
The*true*Terror Of Death

no worries...... just keep making crap, they rock, and nice sketch, i do that sketch stuff for stress reliefe wen i get my comp ima going to post my drawings.
MoX

Post by MoX »

I'll just post some old stuff I did long ago for now.

Some random Custom Robo guy I made .__.

A random megaman character design I did as a request from a friend.

ImageImage
A megaman character design I made up.

^Same description as above

ImageImage
^Same description as above

My friends did the line art and color choice, they asked me to do the shading and fix some minor problems for them.

Friend of mine asked me to make a sheet for Ragnarok Online of Fulgore (from killer instinct) I never finished it. I had to steal the foot from the Assassin Cross sprite because I couldn't make a foot >_>;

Yeah most of my stuff I sprite is like Megaman related since I was a fan of Megaman stuff years ago, and still am. So feels a bit weird spriting out of the same style like with Kite.
The*true*Terror Of Death

woah! these are pretty cool man. very good, and if these are from a while ago, u must be evn batter by now huh. cant wait to see wat uve made now.
MoX

Re: MoX's LOLART

Post by MoX »

I finaly got to spriting Haseo. His belts got me most annoyed of all so I decided from now on to sprite my .hack chars in a fighting game sprite size. I didnt put him into a fighting stance so I can use him as a base for his second form, since they're similar in design. Right now I'm slowly spriting Haseo up to his Xth form. I'm happy with the torso but still kinda unsure with the rest, I just wish I could've made it look more cleaner like most sprites in fighting games which are cell shaded however, which is something I wouldn't know how to do. Maybe once I finish spriting all of Haseo's forms I can try to clean up this sprite. 2nd form I'm gonna go fix Haseo's legs >_>;
EDIT: I fixed his belley a bit and made his face bigger with more detail.

Oh and two drawings I did some weeks ago, just some random Megaman robot designs.

MoX

Post by MoX »

Sorry for double posting but wanted to show something new I did.

I changed Haseo's hair again, I thought it was too big compared to the official art (then again haseo's hair keeps changing in the official art >_>) and did a small edit of Haseo's first form for Haseo's second form.
MoX

Post by MoX »

My tribal grappler LOL.

I usualy draw mechanical and abstract stuff so I think I did okay with drawing something human for once. I dont know any exact way to draw hair so I just drew some random line strokes together, I think it looks okay. Yes the feet are ugly LOL. Though I think this is a good start for me to start drawing better at human anatomy.
MoX

Post by MoX »

It isnt .hack related but..

Drawing I did of the Thief class from Ragnarok Online. The shading is really bad because I dunno much about folds and such but I think this is a good try for my first human CG drawing. Kinda rushed a bit to get the shading done. XD
Reon

Post by Reon »

Damn dude, you're very good. I prefer the initial Kite one's personally. But is there anyway you could make a Kurama one? If you did, you will defiantly earn bro status in my book.