MoX's LOLART

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

Reon

Re: MoX's LOLART

Post by Reon »

Damn dude, you're very good. I prefer the initial Kite one's personally. But is there anyway you could make a Kurama one? If you did, you will defiantly earn bro status in my book.
Skeith_Haseo

Post by Skeith_Haseo »

Reon wrote:Damn dude, you're very good. I prefer the initial Kite one's personally. But is there anyway you could make a Kurama one? If you did, you will defiantly earn bro status in my book.
Now that is an comblishment :rock: :supz: :partyman:

Still can't what to see all the stuff you got it will probaly be great.

Who Am kidding It will be great
MoX

Post by MoX »

Thanks for the comments.

Messy concept design I was doing for some knight character. Colors are temporary.
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

all<your spites...

can i use the dd one to a sig??
Skeith_Haseo

Post by Skeith_Haseo »

Daichi wrote:all<your spites...

can i use the dd one to a sig??
Crap let him make all the one's he can make and post then ask him then, you'll get to see all the great stuff and might get a cool sig too

Hey MoX when the next one coming out It's been awhile o and about the haseo Xth form
MoX wrote:Image

I finaly got to spriting Haseo. His belts got me most annoyed of all so I decided from now on to sprite my .hack chars in a fighting game sprite size. I didnt put him into a fighting stance so I can use him as a base for his second form, since they're similar in design. Right now I'm slowly spriting Haseo up to his Xth form. I'm happy with the torso but still kinda unsure with the rest, I just wish I could've made it look more cleaner like most sprites in fighting games which are cell shaded however, which is something I wouldn't know how to do. Maybe once I finish spriting all of Haseo's forms I can try to clean up this sprite. 2nd form I'm gonna go fix Haseo's legs >_>;
EDIT: I fixed his belley a bit and made his face bigger with more detail.

quote]
When that coming out it's something I'm looking forward too :D