If it looks too good to be true...(.hack//ENEMY)

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

thedudewhosadude

If it looks too good to be true...(.hack//ENEMY)

Post by thedudewhosadude »

So I've recently been on a hunt for .hack//ENEMY cards. The most difficult to hunt down has been the //GIFT set - don't get me wrong, I've got 5 sets now, but I'm still trying to get 10, maybe more. Anyway, through extensive googling I found what appeared to be just a treasure trove of 'em!

You might notice it's titled strangely - to the best of my knowledge there aren't multiple language releases of .hack//ENEMY. It's also priced exceptionally high, "marked down" to ridiculously cheap, and 31 units in stock? Fantastic! Best of all, this is on the reputable website medicaidhightechconference.com, obviously.

You know it's a good site when its URL is utterly rubbish, name can't be found anywhere on the page, and the "customer support" email looks like the saddest attempt at a phishing account.

Naturally, I couldn't help myself. I tried to order 10 units, but you had to limit your order to below $130, so I ordered 6. I used a dummy email, a PO mailbox, and a legit credit card. The order went through and eventually I got a tracking number! I was shocked because I was expecting just the charge and no further contact. I knew this couldn't possibly be what I was looking for, but excited to see what I'd get.

It actually didn't take long at all for the package to be delivered. When I picked up the package, I noted the size definitely meant it wasn't what I was looking for. It was slightly larger than my hand and was likely not 6 .hack//ENEMY deck boxes. Further, the description on the customs form said it was valued at $12 and was...

Yep. Probably not $125 and I'm willing to bet it's not "official" Gucci. So, unfortunately I'll be doing a chargeback on my credit card because there's 0% chance any email to support will be answered. But hey now, thanks to .hack I got these sweet bootleg sunglasses!
SSJScygoku

Re: If it looks too good to be true...(.hack//ENEMY)

Post by SSJScygoku »

:/ wow that sucks you didn't get the GIFT boxes you ordered,very surprised they even sent anything to be honest.

xD thats some cool looking shades though
HarryPotter69

Re: If it looks too good to be true...(.hack//ENEMY)

Post by HarryPotter69 »

Anyone knows when will be attack on titan final final final episode will be streamed