Corrupt a wish

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

BrinODea

Re: Corrupt a wish

Post by BrinODea »

Kaori wrote:
BrinODea wrote: If you would have made a wish, it would have been granted!
Even if said wish was  To pass away in my sleep? Because that's how I wanna go out.
If that's what you wish for... I could have been really mean with that one too...
Haseo_Dude wrote:Granted, but then the rainstorm comes, waters it and lightning strikes it away. Only your memories are the same, and you paint the sky on a peice of paper.

I wish I was haseo and having his powers (including skeith)
Granted, your mind is stuck in a computer game FOREVER, or at least until the servers are suit down, or an alien invasion happens...

I wish that I knew my grades already...oh and to also be able to form grilled cheese sandwiches with my mind when I'm hungry (I don't really get lunch anymore...)
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

BrinODea wrote:
Kaori wrote:
BrinODea wrote: If you would have made a wish, it would have been granted!
Even if said wish was  To pass away in my sleep? Because that's how I wanna go out.
If that's what you wish for... I could have been really mean with that one too...
Haseo_Dude wrote:Granted, but then the rainstorm comes, waters it and lightning strikes it away. Only your memories are the same, and you paint the sky on a peice of paper.

I wish I was haseo and having his powers (including skeith)
Granted, your mind is stuck in a computer game FOREVER, or at least until the servers are suit down, or an alien invasion happens...

I wish that I knew my grades already...oh and to also be able to form grilled cheese sandwiches with my mind when I'm hungry (I don't really get lunch anymore...)

Well its at least better than where I do live at.

Granted, although you fail all your classes and grilled cheese will be the only thing you will eat for at least your next wish. :P
I wish pokemon were real, and you can control them just like in the games. And there are not ferocist creatures all the time.
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

Haseo_Dude wrote: Well its at least better than where I do live at.

Granted, although you fail all your classes and grilled cheese will be the only thing you will eat for at least your next wish. :P
I wish pokemon were real, and you can control them just like in the games. And there are not ferocist creatures all the time.
HA! Your power of corruption is too WEAK! As I have already achieved at LEAST ONE PROVEN "A"!...well at least part of it... Can't respond to the grilled cheese part....
And your wish is granted! Every time you step outside onto grass or go swimming you have a 80% chance of a random encounter of with a wild pokemon that wants to eat your lunch money, or least your shoes if you don't have lunch money! And because they are so cuddly and NOT ferocist you let them do it!

I wish I better hand writing.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Granted, you always write better than the last time. So when you take your nwxt writing exam though, your hand writing is too great that no one else can understand it but you.

>:X
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Haseo_Dude wrote:Granted, you always write better than the last time. So when you take your nwxt writing exam though, your hand writing is too great that no one else can understand it but you.

No wish? Let the Onix visit you in your sleep...

I wish i had enough money to buy a 3ds
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
Haseo_Dude wrote:Granted, you always write better than the last time. So when you take your nwxt writing exam though, your hand writing is too great that no one else can understand it but you.

Grant, but you don't get any games for it because you don't have enough money for them, and the wifi card on it doesn't work so you can't download anything.

I wish that I had a Nanonsuit like the ones from Crysis,  without the whole fusion thing like in the third game
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

I wish i had enough money to buy a 3ds[/quote]

not to be off-topic, but the ds is abot 160.00 or above, i recommend that you get insurancefor it, plus 4-500.00 bucks at wal-mart. anoother tip, you can get on the dothackers fforums and site on thhe internet browser too. enjoy your games and bring 60.00 adittional for at least two games. :D
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Haseo_Dude wrote:I wish i had enough money to buy a 3ds
not to be off-topic, but the ds is abot 160.00 or above, i recommend that you get insurancefor it, plus 4-500.00 bucks at wal-mart. anoother tip, you can get on the dothackers fforums and site on thhe internet browser too. enjoy your games and bring 60.00 adittional for at least two games. :D[/quote]
It's extremely expensive where i live because the economy here is so shitty no other country will ever accept our money... So, yeah :/
BrinODea wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:

Grant, but you don't get any games for it because you don't have enough money for them, and the wifi card on it doesn't work so you can't download anything.

I wish that I had a Nanonsuit like the ones from Crysis,  without the whole fusion thing like in the third game
Granted, but due to my god powers being out of control because of the lack of intelligence on human beings lately, your nanosuit(More like Nanosh*t now...) Is now rendered useless and... Explodes after you putting it on... Oh, the imagination flows now...

I wish for a flying hippo
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
I wish for a flying hippo
Granted, you go for a fly, while flying a car honks causing it takes a dump so big and heavy that it causes a miniature earthquake, and the you lose the hippo do to the government believe that it is some sort of terrorist weapon.

I wish college wasn't so expensive.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Granted, in fact it is so cheap that anyone can go to it, even those without any grades... The college policy becomes corrupt and before you know it; you soon start studying in a post apocalyptic ambient inside a college with dorms which you cannot scape until you finish your studies. The ambient makes that the alternate present in "Back to the future 2" looks like paradise, and you constantly live a hell everyday where you have to avoid getting raped, stabbed, shot, run by cars and the worst of all.... Getting your toilet bombarded...

I wish for a wishy wish C:
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

AZURE-KITE wrote:Granted, in fact it is so cheap that anyone can go to it, even those without any grades... The college policy becomes corrupt and before you know it; you soon start studying in a post apocalyptic ambient inside a college with dorms which you cannot scape until you finish your studies. The ambient makes that the alternate present in "Back to the future 2" looks like paradise, and you constantly live a hell everyday where you have to avoid getting raped, stabbed, shot, run by cars and the worst of all.... Getting your toilet bombarded...

Granted, but it is instead misinterpreted as you wish for FISHY FISH! And thus you get a fish, that 100% fish, not 99% or 98% or -46781734% fish, it is 100% FISH! And it swims in water! And what makes it a fish fishy is that its name is FISH and it is very FISHY, like SPAM MAIL but your computer thankfully doesn't get viruses from it!

I wish spring break would come sooner!
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

BrinODea wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:Granted, in fact it is so cheap that anyone can go to it, even those without any grades... The college policy becomes corrupt and before you know it; you soon start studying in a post apocalyptic ambient inside a college with dorms which you cannot scape until you finish your studies. The ambient makes that the alternate present in "Back to the future 2" looks like paradise, and you constantly live a hell everyday where you have to avoid getting raped, stabbed, shot, run by cars and the worst of all.... Getting your toilet bombarded...

Granted, but it is instead misinterpreted as you wish for FISHY FISH! And thus you get a fish, that 100% fish, not 99% or 98% or -46781734% fish, it is 100% FISH! And it swims in water! And what makes it a fish fishy is that its name is FISH and it is very FISHY, like SPAM MAIL but your computer thankfully doesn't get viruses from it!

I wish spring break would come sooner!
Granted! And it's so soon that it gets mixed up with winter break, so you only get one week of vacation every 2 years. For a new law has been up because of your wish that makes all students study 20000% more than they studied before and for more efficient matters, you will not eat while studying. Therefore you starve to almost death on the first week after vacations, that causes the goverment to sue that school/college wherever you study. So in that process you cannot eat or even more from your classroom a whole MONTH! So you slowly starve to death while everyone that is alive gets extra money and an "A" in all of their subjects for the rest of their lives.

C:

I wish for someone to corrupt my wish. And my wish is to exist!
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

AZURE-KITE wrote: Granted! And it's so soon that it gets mixed up with winter break, so you only get one week of vacation every 2 years. For a new law has been up because of your wish that makes all students study 20000% more than they studied before and for more efficient matters, you will not eat while studying. Therefore you starve to almost death on the first week after vacations, that causes the goverment to sue that school/college wherever you study. So in that process you cannot eat or even more from your classroom a whole MONTH! So you slowly starve to death while everyone that is alive gets extra money and an "A" in all of their subjects for the rest of their lives.

C:

I wish for someone to corrupt my wish. And my wish is to exist!
Granted, you exist. Since wish for your wish to have been corrupted, the corruption that was suppose to corrupt, corrupted the corruption that was corrupting your corrupted wish, thus the initial corruption become corrupted by the following implied corruption, so thus all corrupting factors of corruption that had been causing corruption in some form that you wished to have been corrupted, have to seized to corrupt and so now the corruption is no longer corrupting. So basically, you wish was cancelled and nothing happened, except for the fact that you are now craving fruit punch popsicles while you exist.

I wish more people would join in on our corruption! Its very corrupting!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Your wish has been granted! Now I'm gonna go away again. I think that's corruption enough.

I wish to  BURN ALL THE BABIES!
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Granted ! They all burn! Although, they are burnt in another time! In the past! Making you burn and not existing! Thus, your wish never happening!... Paradox, eh~?

I wish for -it- not to hurt!... >.<
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Um, granted?

I wish for inspiration for a Dresden game or pie. Pie's always good.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

GamerKale wrote:Um, granted?

I wish for inspiration for a Dresden game or pie. Pie's always good.
Granted, you get inspiration for making a pie instead!! But it results that you pick up a wrong recipe and add the ingredient that the Mystery Food X From persona 4 Has, making it deadly! Enjoy C:

I wish FOR COURAGE! And for that courage to be corrupted!
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
Granted, you get inspiration for making a pie instead!! But it results that you pick up a wrong recipe and add the ingredient that the Mystery Food X From persona 4 Has, making it deadly! Enjoy C:

I wish FOR COURAGE! And for that courage to be corrupted!
Granted you get it. Its "liquid courage" that has gone bad, so when you pour it, Liquid Ocelot magically comes out and takes over the world with his Nano-bots! Though these nano-bots, he gives you courage as well, by making you do what he feels you need to do. In the Process the now Old Snake also appears to stop him. Before you "courage" implants can be fully suggested into your brain, Old Snake defeats him, and they both go back from hence they came from, an alternate 2014 (or is it actually an alternate universe?)
You are thus left at square one again.

I wish to be fully prepared for my exam! Cause I know almost no one is!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Granted, you do nothing but studying or otherwise preparing for your exam, however you end up studying straight through the exam itself.

I wish for Space Balls the Flamethrower.
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

GamerKale wrote:Granted, you do nothing but studying or otherwise preparing for your exam, however you end up studying straight through the exam itself.

I wish for Space Balls the Flamethrower.
Granted, however due to the sudden raise in fuel cost, you can never use, instead, you just get to look at it for all eternity. Oh, and the rest of the world gets into amazing shape, as everyone now has to run/bike/swim/skateboard/roller-blade/ice skate/ski/snowboard/drive (ugh...worst part) eletric cars (which only go like 100 miles at most!) Everyone that they go now! Oh, and also because of this dolphins prove that they that are in fact, the superior race, even over mice!

I wish that I wasn't so tired!