Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Post ANY question's here.

Post by TheSorrow »

AZURE-KITE wrote:How???
How NOT!? You pretty much sounded like you needed a new set of pants after "thinking" about Kaori's bisexualism >_> I can assure that is NOT how "compliment" about something or refer to someone as "sexy" >_>; It sure as hell an amazing way to scare girls and have them run away from you though. lol
Kaori wrote:I want to ask: what are the weapons I can acquire in red dead redemption: undead nightmare? Can you guys please give me a list?
And how to acquire them as well?
You can acquire ALL the weapons avaliable in normal RDR gameplay, in Undead Nightmare, including the Explosive Rifle and Tomahawk, plus the Torch (which is Undead Nightmare-only). I'm too lazy to make a list right now even though i could do it by memory...but you get ALL of the weapons simply by saving Towns; every Town has a weapon to give you, and after you've saved every town at least once, you should have all the weapons already.
There's also a few, Undead Nightmare only weapons such like the Undead Bait, Explosive Bait and Blunderbuss. But, you get them through story, and you actually are unable to advance in story without unlocking them, so don't worry about missing them.
So, as long as you keep playing, you'll get all the weapons avaliable...you don't have to worry about secret weapons, or missing one, or anything like that :P
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

@ AZURE-KITE: A bisexual prefers both genders, in my case I like both guy's and girls, although I like girls a bit better because they tend to listen to me more than men.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

AZURE-KITE wrote:How???
See this;
AZURE-KITE wrote:Bisexual? i dunno why but actually it sounds some of...... wow.... i.... i......... i wanna......... i just wanna....... ohhh myhhhh gohhhhhd, mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh.
>implying you didn't cream yourself.
Oh A-K, how you amuse me...
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Kaori wrote:@ AZURE-KITE: A bisexual prefers both genders, in my case I like both guy's and girls, although I like girls a bit better because they tend to listen to me more than men.
I know that, it just sounded sexy that's all, i was just imagining 2 womans.......
Yeah i know i sound creepy, well let's just forget that
nobodyknows wrote:>implying you didn't cream yourself.
Oh A-K, how you amuse me...
>:( TT_TT
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

@AZURE-KITE: what is your real age? I've been wondering as to what kind of 12 year old knows about things they shouldnt, such as sex and alcohol.
CrestAkray

Post by CrestAkray »

You would be suprised Kaori. I knew about sex when I was 7. It all depends on the household the child lives in. My uncles (and mother) actually gave me alcohol when I was 5.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

CrestAkray wrote:My uncles (and mother) actually gave me alcohol when I was 5.
Of course I believe you.
CrestAkray

Post by CrestAkray »

nobodyknows wrote:
CrestAkray wrote:My uncles (and mother) actually gave me alcohol when I was 5.
Of course I believe you.
I don't know if you are being sarcastic...but it was 4 th of July, and my uncle gave me a sip of a alcohol. When I was 11, the same uncle let me have a sip during new years. When I was 14, my aunt & mom let me have jello shots on my aunt's boat. I finally got sick of the taste, and haven't had a sip since =D
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I have a very low alcohol tolerance, and to put this topic back on track, do you guys find vanquish hard? Because I kept dying.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

CrestAkray wrote:You would be suprised Kaori. I knew about sex when I was 7. It all depends on the household the child lives in. My uncles (and mother) actually gave me alcohol when I was 5.
wow, now that's hardcore
Kaori wrote:@AZURE-KITE: what is your real age? I've been wondering as to what kind of 12 year old knows about things they shouldnt, such as sex and alcohol.
well, if you know how things are in this country then you will never be surprised abut this things, and my real age is 12
EDIT: and about vanquish.... i don't play it, first, i don't have a game console right now, and second, i don't know in wich console is that
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Actually, i concur and can testify what CrestAkray has said. I "knew" about sex since i was around 3 or 4 years old, thanks to my parents thinking it was a great idea to do such little act while their children were too "distracted" playing games downstairs, never considering that the younger kid would try to walk in to share the little gaming accomplishment he had just made with their beloved parents >3> But i didn't fully know what it was, and that kids came out from that, until i was like 11 years old.
And my dad was a jerk sometimes, putting small drips of tequila on my tongue since i was like 5 years old...and all i remember is hating the taste and feeling VERY sleepy -3- But i consider myself to have started to drink since i was 15-16 years old, first taking a few drinks of beer every couple of months...and i slowly began moving up from there.
The legal age to drink in Mexico is 16 years old (legal on your own, 18, but you can be with some random adult and are allowed to have drinks since 16...perhaps 15 or even 14 in few obscure places), and you can go to Elementary Schools and find little kiddies who talk about sex like you'd talk about Pokemons at their age. Yep, Mexico and Venuezuela are screwed up like that XD

And i don't find Vanquish hard. But that's probably because i've never played it 8D lol
-Aeon-

Post by -Aeon- »

I actually lost my virginity when I was 13. Knew about sex since I was six, though my mother pulled the "we were only wrestling....naked" excuse when I walked into her room in the middle of the show.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

CrestAkray wrote:You would be suprised Kaori. I knew about sex when I was 7. It all depends on the household the child lives in. My uncles (and mother) actually gave me alcohol when I was 5.
At least you didn't walk in on your sister and boy friend doing it, when you were 7. Horrified for life. Just a little.

This is a serious question.
Is anyone else trying to figure out who they are?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I dont want to.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

shugo_lover wrote:Is anyone else trying to figure out who they are?
I'm the Legendary and Mythical Fallen Angel Dark Paladin Knight The Sorrow :D!!!!!
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Sometimes I do. I kind of have multiple sides in a way I suppose there all me, but each is dramaticly different from the other and I never show these sides at the same time. So yes I am trying to. It freaks my friends out when I let them see any other side other than my usual hyper active cheerful side there used to seeing.

So does anyone believe in UFO's?
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Unbelievable Female Orgies?

Why yes. Yes I do. :3
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Shiori wrote:So does anyone believe in UFO's?
I do believe that there is life out there (whether in this universe or in another...yeah i also believe in multiverse stuff), and i do believe that such life out there has been travelling or is still travelling between their home world to our world...maybe because they want to make epic technological deals with our goverment, they're curious, they're hungry, or they just got lost and wanted to travel somewhere else, in order from least to most likely (you could also add in somewhere the theory that we came from another planet and the "aliens" are like our parents checking on us...but that'd involve far more things than just believing in UFOs). However, most of the UFO sightings that we can hear about nowadays, and over 99% of the images of what people claim to be real UFO sightings, are all fake, hoaxes, or misinterpretations.
Yeah, i believe in UFOs, but by that, i don't mean i'm a great fanatic of those UFO websites, or that if you show me a pic with a colorful dot in the sky, i'll be all "HOLY **** IT'S AN UFO THEY'RE HERE AND THE GOVERMENT IS HIDING IT FROM US!!!1!11!". After all, a REAL UFO sighting would be less impressive/dramatic than most people make it seem like, and you won't have a perfect (video)camera ready at the moment to take it in perfect detail. I believe there is life out there, and i also believe that such life has been able to interact with our world, willingly or not...but i don't believe in the cases that we can hear about nearly everyday.

Oh, and i also would like to add that there are still so many freaking things about our world we don't understand, and so, it's very likely that most UFO (and even ghost) sightings, are simply phenomena we don't know about yet but it's as "natural" as it is to see the sky flashing during what we call a "thunderstorm". So, those sightings could be "real", and not just dreams or hallucinations...but they aren't exactly "alien ships in the sky" or "the spirits of those who passed away".

_Tri-edge_ wrote:Unbelievable Female Orgies?

Oh you >3> lol
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:Unbelievable Female Orgies?

I second this motion.
Also, I wanted to ask if anyone will be performing in anything this Christmas?
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

no, i will just stay in home and/or go out to some places, and im gonna have a Part-time job so i can finally buy my PSP ಠ3ಠ