Post ANY question's here.

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Re: Post ANY question's here.

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:That's what i believe in...because i just can't believe that when we die, we'll just stare at an eternal dull blankness forever. If anything, it's a very boring belief >3> lol
The truth is: when you die you lost all your senses, you don't feel anything anymore, and if you are one of the 'Fairs' or you died before 'the doomsday or the Armaggedon' you can revive, but if you make any sin in that time, you die for second time and you don't have a life, you just don't feel anything at all, you just stop existing :3, and if you live, but in the 'eternal life' make a sin or have that mentality of making an unforgivable sin, you die, you simply die and don't live again, no ''reincarnation'' or stuff like that, if the ''reincarnation'' were true, then my Grandmother would be a cat, and it will follow me everywhere o3o
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:That's what i believe in...because i just can't believe that when we die, we'll just stare at an eternal dull blankness forever. If anything, it's a very boring belief >3> lol
The truth is: when you die you lost all your senses, you don't feel anything anymore, and if you are one of the 'Fairs' or you died before 'the doomsday or the Armaggedon' you can revive, but if you make any sin in that time, you die for second time and you don't have a life, you just don't feel anything at all, you just stop existing :3, and if you live, but in the 'eternal life' make a sin or have that mentality of making an unforgivable sin, you die, you simply die and don't live again, no ''reincarnation'' or stuff like that, if the ''reincarnation'' were true, then my Grandmother would be a cat, and it will follow me everywhere o3o
Just to point out, both armageddon and reincarnation have completely equal chances of occurring-because we can't
prove that one is more 'right' than the other, we have to assume they're both possible-therefore by saying that
reincarnation can't exist, you're also saying that armageddon can't exist, because you're being a close minded twit.
When there is no proof of either a) or b), then being anything except open-minded makes you look stupid, regardless of
your opinions.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

well this is starting to get morbid so lets ask a more cheerful question:
what kind of comedy movies do you guys like?
Because for me monty python and the holy grail still makes me laugh especially the part about bringing out their dead.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

ummm, well here's some comedy:
-Friends
-Two and a Half Men
-The Big Bang Theory
And there's more but in can't remember well
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

While funny, those aren't really comedy movies. And YES, Monty Python and the Holy Grail is still amazing and funny.

Some funny movies I've watched recently. Despicable Me had some great moments. I don't know which genre it actually fits into though. The Princess Bride has a lot of great moments like the part with the ROUSes. And Gremlins 2 always makes me laugh when they steal the movie reel.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Oh, i didn't read well, you mean MOVIES ok here's some, ummm well i dunno how it is translate it so:
todopoderoso 1 and 2 Starring Jim Carrie (did i spelled that ok?)
ace ventura Starring Jim carrie
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

I like "stoner" comedies such as the Cheech and Chong movies, Half Baked, Pineapple Express, Superbad, etc.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Dragonball: Evolution!!! :D

We're talking about comedy movies...right?
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:Dragonball: Evolution!!! :D

We're talking about comedy movies...right?
As nobodyknows says
nobodyknows wrote:I see what you did here
LOL, you made me spill my coffee, and yeah i drink coffee in the afternoon o3o
Ratsu.V2

Post by Ratsu.V2 »

I actually don't like comedy movies that much (or movies in general. The last time I even went to a theater was.... a good 8 years ago I think, yea about the time me and my beloved started dating.)
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

AZURE-KITE wrote:ummm, well here's some comedy:
-Friends
-Two and a Half Men
-The Big Bang Theory
And there's more but in can't remember well
Friends isn't funny to me at all.
However I love The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men is hilarious!
grave robbing adept rogue

Post by grave robbing adept rogue »

In terms of comedy shows, I like How I Met Your Mother but I hate Freinds, I like Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory too.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

So, we're talking about favorite comedy shows now?

IT Crowd > Big Bang Theory

I used to like Big Bang Theory alot...but now i feel ashamed to watch it, with EVERY OTHER PEOPLE suddenly "loving" it even though they don't get nearly half the jokes, and mostly watch it because they think "Geek is cool" even if they don't understand just what is the "geekiness" behind Big Bang Theory and their episodes -3- Doesn't even feel as funny anymore...i mean, it's like if everyone suddenly loved .Hack, but because "OMFG ACTIONZ HASEO IS TEH AWESOME LOL ALKAID SO HAWT ZOMG TORAI-EDGE!!", and not about anything involving the Phases, Aura, AIDA, or anything else. And yeah i'm done ranting -3-

And those are the only 2 "comedy" TV shows i've recently watched. Before them....Sabrina the Teenage Witch, maybe? lol
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I haven't watched Sabrina in forever 0.0
I know I hate show when they suddenly become popular and people are all like 'ZoMgZ!!!!' over them -_-'
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:So, we're talking about favorite comedy shows now?

I used to like Big Bang Theory alot...but now i feel ashamed to watch it, with EVERY OTHER PEOPLE suddenly "loving" it even though they don't get nearly half the jokes, and mostly watch it because they think "Geek is cool" even if they don't understand just what is the "geekiness" behind Big Bang Theory and their episodes -3- Doesn't even feel as funny anymore..
..................Then.........

BAZINGA!!!!!
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

AZURE-KITE wrote:

I used to like Big Bang Theory alot...but now i feel ashamed to watch it, with EVERY OTHER PEOPLE suddenly "loving" it even though they don't get nearly half the jokes, and mostly watch it because they think "Geek is cool" even if they don't understand just what is the "geekiness" behind Big Bang Theory and their episodes -3- Doesn't even feel as funny anymore..

BAZINGA!!!!!
....Exactly what i mean -3-
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:

BAZINGA!!!!!
but it is freaking funny, specially when sheldon ask everyone to get him everywhere, when he wants to change his {i don't know how it is spelled in english} thingys for the bed bof Dart Vader LOL, and for TheSorrow, the thingy for his bed it is a: sabana para la cama lol
and one more thing......
BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... ALAN, WHO ATE MY COOKIES??!!! I THINK IT WAS JAKE!! THAT LITTLE BAST*RT...... There are two comedies in the HUGE letters, guess what is each of them..
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:

BAZINGA!!!!!
but it is freaking funny, specially when sheldon ask everyone to get him everywhere, when he wants to change his {i don't know how it is spelled in english} thingys for the bed bof Dart Vader LOL, and for TheSorrow, the thingy for his bed it is a: sabana para la cama lol
and one more thing......
BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... ALAN, WHO ATE MY COOKIES??!!! I THINK IT WAS JAKE!! THAT LITTLE BAST*RT...... There are two comedies in the HUGE letters, guess what is each of them..
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

AZURE-KITE wrote:but it is freaking funny, specially when sheldon ask everyone to get him everywhere, when he wants to change his {i don't know how it is spelled in english} thingys for the bed bof Dart Vader LOL, and for TheSorrow, the thingy for his bed it is a: sabana para la cama lol
Bed sheet ;P
And yeah, i have to admit it's freaking funny, after all if i liked Big Bang Theory it's because it was indeed funny and full of amazing jokes...but i overall hate the extreme popularity it's having, with people simply thinking it's "funny and geek" and yet they understand nothing X_X The kind of humor and jokes in Big Bang Theory are quite "specific"...meaning, not alot of people are going to get it, and yet it's suddenly like everyone has been watching it and loving it for so long, and can fully understand a joke about the M-Theory or a Trekkies convention; i can bet so many current BBT watchers don't even know what Star Trek is. The show itself is awesome...but the popularity it's getting is horrible XP
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

On the topic of Big-Bang theory; Sheldon is pretty darn Autistic...