Post things that make you think of .hack!

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

GyppyGirl2021

Re: Post things that make you think of .hack!

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

This is admittedly kind of a stretch, but.

...It kind of looks like an Outer Dungeon?
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:...It kind of looks like an Outer Dungeon?
Is that Ragnarok? And yeah it does look like abit like an Outer Dungeon xD

>-> Damn those PKers!

GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

SSJScygoku wrote:Is that Ragnarok?
It's Tales of Eternia. (Or Tales of Destiny II, for those who live in North America.)
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Kestrel, the beer that makes you want to PK?
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Kuukai wrote:Kestrel, the beer that makes you want to PK?
^_^ Precisely! You can imagine everyone in the guild has a bottle of this on their desk @.@

Their beer slogan should be: "PKing. The cause of and solution to, all of "The World"'s problems"

This can bring either salvation OR destruction,at the whim of the user xD

..if only this was hexagonal ^^'
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

At least the box is?
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Kuukai wrote:At least the box is?
?_? isn't this an octagon since it has 8 points.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

SSJScygoku wrote:
We can always edit the .Hack icons!!...

I have no images that remind me of .Hack// .-. ... Well, i do have a ton of images of Luke from TotA, he reminds me of Haseo BECAUSE it's the same voiceactor... Sooooo.... But is still not worth an image from him...
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

AZURE-KITE wrote: We can always edit the .Hack icons!!...

I have no images that remind me of .Hack// .-. ... Well, i do have a ton of images of Luke from TotA, he reminds me of Haseo BECAUSE it's the same voiceactor... Sooooo.... But is still not worth an image from him...
xD I was meaning the box of chocolate's shape.

Unless you had a pic of the VA next to both characters ^_^ Speaking of Tales, this makes me think of .hack for some reason though I can't quite put my finger on it.

Dekaid

Post by Dekaid »

SSJScygoku wrote:
SSJScygoku wrote:Speaking of Tales, this makes me think of .hack for some reason though I can't quite put my finger on it.

-pic-
Don't know, this could really be anything. It certainly hasn't got anything to do with .hack//G.U. though.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

SSJScygoku wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote: We can always edit the .Hack icons!!...

xD I was meaning the box of chocolate's shape.

Unless you had a pic of the VA next to both characters ^_^ Speaking of Tales, this makes me think of .hack for some reason though I can't quite put my finger on it.

Nooooo Asbel stop toying with my heart. ;_;
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Dekaid wrote:Don't know, this could really be anything. It certainly hasn't got anything to do with .hack//G.U. though.
It's actually an Easter Egg, some extra content that can be bought in that game and it IS a reference to .Hack// G.U., it tells you that is a Haseo Costume
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Dekaid wrote:Don't know, this could really be anything. It certainly hasn't got anything to do with .hack//G.U. though.
^_^ yeah it only looks like Haseo's Xth form~
AZURE-KITE wrote:
It's actually an Easter Egg, some extra content that can be bought in that game and it IS a reference to .Hack// G.U., it tells you that is a Haseo Costume
xD i'm sure Dekaid knows due to the mention of .hack//G.U. and it can't be mistaken for another outfit~ Shame we didn't get this in the U.S./UK release,though I saw someone on youtube play the game in english with the Haseo outfit,assuming they bought it from the JP store? @.@
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Wow my geometry ability is apparently pre-Sesame Street level... but at least it breathed life into this thread. ^^;
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

SSJScygoku wrote: xD i'm sure Dekaid knows due to the mention of .hack//G.U. and it can't be mistaken for another outfit~
Oops.
I'm unable to recognize some minimum levels of sarcasm through internet writings, but i'll make sure i'm awake next time i read the topic answers!
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

AZURE-KITE wrote: I'm unable to recognize some minimum levels of sarcasm through internet writings, but i'll make sure i'm awake next time i read the topic answers!
^^' its easy to misinterpret without re-reading as I found out afew times, heck sometimes I misread something and the original poster has to correct me.
Kuukai wrote:Wow my geometry ability is apparently pre-Sesame Street level... but at least it breathed life into this thread. ^^;
:D Perhaps but Sesame Street has an unfair advantage of using Jack Black ^.^ and that it did~
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Haseo in football gear wrote:The Caesar has marked you for death, and the legion obeys, ready yourself for battle

Silly Haseo trying to PK me for PK'ing his friends, you don't stand a chance against my ANTI-MATERIAL WAIFU!!
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

I finally beat this PSP game called Fate/Extra - and waw did it give me .hack vibes. From the story involving these players competing in a digital world using their created avatars, to the risk of dying in real life if you lose in the game. Not to mention the hackers that power up by exploiting the system, the game itself having an artificial intelligence known as "the Seraph" that overlooks everything, the tournament structure of the plot, and down to the dungeon designs that resemble that of the hacked area that you visit in .hack//GU Vol.3 - here are some screenshots:

Smiling kindly

Post by Smiling kindly »

Ludger from Tales of Xillia 2 had me thinking of Adept Roughs the whole time. The guy switches out duel blades, hand guns, a hammer and has a special transformation form that makes him look like a black monster.

Vide

Post by Vide »

I agree on both Fate/Extra and Xillia 2 being familiar of .hack.

Ludger is actually why I bought the first Xillia game (so I could understand him as the new protagonist when I got Xillia 2), but ironically, I ended up enjoying Xillia 1 muuuuch more than 2. I haven't even played more than ten hours of Xillia 2, but I beat both Jude and Milla sides with the platinum trophy in Xillia 1 because of how much I loved it. On another note, Ludger's other form always reminded me of Haseo's third form.