Random facts about YOU!

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Vallen

Re: Random facts about YOU!

Post by Vallen »

I spent half the day drawing this. Then I spend the other half touching it up on my computer. Which effect of the final art piece (far left one) do you guys like the best? I'm considering sending CC2 fanart as a "thank you" for the HD remake?

EDIT: Deleted image, will post final version later
Last edited by Vallen on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

i like numbah 2
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Avatar_Crim wrote:i like numbah 2
<3
Oxidizer

Post by Oxidizer »

I'm still at the same sucky job. .w.

But I'm alive! And .hack is back! That's reason to celebrate, right?

Right?! 8D

... ;3;
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Oxidizer wrote:I'm still at the same sucky job. .w.

But I'm alive! And .hack is back! That's reason to celebrate, right?

Right?! 8D

... ;3;
Yup, that and G.U remake.

Personally, I'm glad CC2 isn't working on the ff7 remake anymore, who needs it? I'm not buying it just to get robbed by the gold saucer again, plus I prefer barett when he was basically Mr. T, buy copies to gift your friends in Steam even, me, I'll buy it if I can run it, failing that, I'll try to upgrade, we bought a switch recently.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Submitted my piece for the 15th Anniversary Art! All these people are all digital, but I'm old school pen and paper :)
https://twitter.com/StanleyRedLeaf/stat ... 7165556736
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Vallen wrote:Submitted my piece for the 15th Anniversary Art! All these people are all digital, but I'm old school pen and paper :)
https://twitter.com/StanleyRedLeaf/stat ... 7165556736
Nice. I've been working on something for the anniversary for a long time too, but still working on finishing the design I'd like to show. Maybe they'll put them in the fanbook.

EDIT: Something personal ... umm ... I was once on the team for that .hack// fan game by cyber connect. And my initial introduction to the series was as a gift was for my 10th birthday.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

EDIT: Figured it out!
Last edited by Vallen on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

came in 388 out of about 1400 people at pokemon internationals for TCG. Played a passimian deck(for those who play the card game). won 4, lost 3, tied 2. was my first tournament ever. I'll take it.
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

I am a total a-hole when it comes to TCG games. I can't play MTG without having a deck that aggregates people. I first got into it when dragons of tarkir came out, however many moons ago, and I chose a burn deck. Needless to say I made some enemies. Now I run modern decks and I force my opponents into tossing their cards into the graveyard. Or I use slivers and have all the mana I need with unstoppable slivers.

Also I have a commander deck that's collecting dust because no one plays commander. No one has 10 hours to spare.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

I have a little bit of free time these few weeks and I went and started tackling my backlog of games. I finished my backlog of games on 3DS and the Vita and sold both consoles. I also beat a few remaining jrpgs on my Wii (that were in my backlog for 5.5-years) and put it up for sale! It feels good to finish up older games and let go of the old console, I get some spare cash and free up the burden of the backlog on my shoulders haha!

My next mission is to finish up my giant PS3 backlog and sell the system. I've been putting things off for too long, and before I noticed, the damn PS4 is already near the end of its life-cycle. Now that I'm older, my goal is to stick with one console. Hoping to clean up last gen's remainders and finally be left only with my PS4 so that I can enjoy current gen games before the PS5 launches in the near future.
Falions

Post by Falions »

Vallen wrote:I have a little bit of free time these few weeks and I went and started tackling my backlog of games. I finished my backlog of games on 3DS and the Vita and sold both consoles. I also beat a few remaining jrpgs on my Wii (that were in my backlog for 5.5-years) and put it up for sale! It feels good to finish up older games and let go of the old console, I get some spare cash and free up the burden of the backlog on my shoulders haha!

My next mission is to finish up my giant PS3 backlog and sell the system. I've been putting things off for too long, and before I noticed, the damn PS4 is already near the end of its life-cycle. Now that I'm older, my goal is to stick with one console. Hoping to clean up last gen's remainders and finally be left only with my PS4 so that I can enjoy current gen games before the PS5 launches in the near future.
I'd say the PS4 still has a good 3-4 years yet. Don't even remind me of my PS3 backlog. :lol: I'm hoping to clear it this summer. I never sell consoles, though! I just feel like I always find something to play. The only console I've ever sold was the original Xbox which I solely bought to play Shenmue 2, haha.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Falions wrote:I'd say the PS4 still has a good 3-4 years yet.
I really hope so! I'm often really busy, and then my free time is spent on the backlog. I'm really hoping to get rid of it and finally enjoy current gen games (beyond the few I played, like P5/Nier/FFXV). I see so many PS4 games for $20 or under, but don't buy because I have like 17 games to finish. I seriously need to start buying new games only after I've completed the other ones I own.
Falions wrote:Don't even remind me of my PS3 backlog. :lol: I'm hoping to clear it this summer. I never sell consoles, though!
The only consoles I kept are the GBA for Pokemon Ruby (my all time favorite video game) and my DS for Pokemon Platinum. Otherwise I sell the console once it's outdated and I complete all games I had for it. No time in my life to revisit old games, so damn busy every day :cry:
Falions

Post by Falions »

Vallen wrote: The only consoles I kept are the GBA for Pokemon Ruby (my all time favorite video game) and my DS for Pokemon Platinum. Otherwise I sell the console once it's outdated and I complete all games I had for it. No time in my life to revisit old games, so damn busy every day :cry:
I got a flashcart for my 3DS for DS games and sold my whole DS collection too. So easy! Everything I want to play on one cartridge!

As for revisiting old games, there are a few games I replay almost every year just cause I get an itch... Dragon's Dogma, Metal Gear Solid 3, Bayonetta... stuff I can easily just jump into.

Also, random fact: today is my 20th birthday!

Post by Avatar_Crim »

well, if you guys aren't keeping consoles, if you have a sega saturn, toss that my way, its the only one i cant seem to find(at least not without overpaying)

in other news, i finally have been winning more or getting top 4 in pokemon tcg tournaments lol.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

After a year of lurking and stalking eBay auctions, I was finally able to find and buy the FFXV LE Artbook for a normal price! It only came with the very limited print of the Collector's Edition of the game that cost nearly $500 for me in Canada - so I was very upset I missed out on it.

It was tough finding it, the same book goes for $300-350USD, it's insane!!! I managed to snag a brand new one for $150 CAD, woohoo, and it only took me a year -_-

TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Falions wrote:
Vallen wrote: The only consoles I kept are the GBA for Pokemon Ruby (my all time favorite video game) and my DS for Pokemon Platinum. Otherwise I sell the console once it's outdated and I complete all games I had for it. No time in my life to revisit old games, so damn busy every day :cry:
I got a flashcart for my 3DS for DS games and sold my whole DS collection too. So easy! Everything I want to play on one cartridge!

As for revisiting old games, there are a few games I replay almost every year just cause I get an itch... Dragon's Dogma, Metal Gear Solid 3, Bayonetta... stuff I can easily just jump into.

Happy belated birthday!! Only one more year and you can join all of us drinkers!
Falions

Post by Falions »

TheEnigma wrote:
Falions wrote:

Happy belated birthday!! Only one more year and you can join all of us drinkers!
I live in Canada, I've been able to drink legally for a whole year now! In fact, I got so drunk over the weekend celebrating I explained the entire plot of .hack to my friends in a haze of alcohol.
Oxidizer

Post by Oxidizer »

Man you guys are making me feel old... :(

RF: I've been sober since 2012. I'd rather not talk about what happened. :V
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Oxidizer wrote:Man you guys are making me feel old... :(

RF: I've been sober since 2012. I'd rather not talk about what happened. :V
I'm 23 and never drank in my life. It was never compelling to me. Besides a few sips at corporate business occasions or networking events, never.