Random facts about YOU!

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Falions

Re: Random facts about YOU!

Post by Falions »

Vallen wrote:So hyped for FFXV! Can't wait, this week is a killer :(
Also, somehow it leaked in like half the world, so many people already have it..
I work at an independent game store, and we got it just about 4-5 days ago. I think the bigger retailers get it even earlier, so it's no surprise street date was broken either through under-the-table deals or just employees getting it early.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Happy FF XV day everyone. Will go mia for 2 months now~

Post by Avatar_Crim »

its really fun so far. final fantasy 15 that is.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

So far FF XV has the following stats:

-84 on Metacritic - pretty much all positive reviews, 90s for Japan and Europe and 80s for North America
-Total shipped worldwide units in the first 24 hours is over 5 million, fastest selling FF game in history

I'm loving it~
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

@Vallen, I don't know, four guys dressed in leather in a car on a road trip screams certain things, I told myself I would never touch another FF game since 13, they held the ending hostage as DLC, who does that?

RF: we're getting a PS4 pro for christmas and my PS3 will be moved to our compound in Manila, my first game shall be Fallout 4, who needs DLC when you've got Mods?
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

@Kaori, I don't know, a dude wearing a blue tight suit running across a wasteland screams certain things too. Any game can be ripped apart if one has the right mindset.

FF XV is a fantastic game, the best one I played in the last few years. I highly recommend everyone to try it, it's fun.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Vallen wrote:@Kaori, I don't know, a dude wearing a blue tight suit running across a wasteland screams certain things too. Any game can be ripped apart if one has the right mindset.

FF XV is a fantastic game, the best one I played in the last few years. I highly recommend everyone to try it, it's fun.
Lol, yeah, I'm Not so fond of the blue spandex in fallout 4 myself, but I'll have to pass on FFXV, we decided not to get a PS4 for now, since my graduation laptop takes higher priority.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I can't wait for the Pokebank. The meta is going to be fun. Gen 1 Dugtrio's Arena Trap and it has 100 base attack now. A lot of other pokemon also got scary due to buffs in base stats, movepool, and or abilities.

Tekken 7 is hype!

Street Fighter V Season 2 is hype!

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, you know what we in the fighting game community say? ITS MAHVEL BABY!
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

zaseo wrote:I can't wait for the Pokebank. The meta is going to be fun. Gen 1 Dugtrio's Arena Trap and it has 100 base attack now. A lot of other pokemon also got scary due to buffs in base stats, movepool, and or abilities.

Tekken 7 is hype!

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, you know what we in the fighting game community say? ITS MAHVEL BABY!
Did you hear those rumors how supposedly we'll get SWITCH ports of Sun/Moon? That would guarantee a day 1 purchase of the console for me~
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Vallen wrote:
zaseo wrote:I can't wait for the Pokebank. The meta is going to be fun. Gen 1 Dugtrio's Arena Trap and it has 100 base attack now. A lot of other pokemon also got scary due to buffs in base stats, movepool, and or abilities.

Tekken 7 is hype!

Did you hear those rumors how supposedly we'll get SWITCH ports of Sun/Moon? That would guarantee a day 1 purchase of the console for me~
Yeah. There is also unused walk/running animations for Pokemon in Sun/Moon similar to Heart Gold/Soul Silver. A port of Sun/Moon would be godlike as we can have battles on the big screen again. Our battles have been in full 3D since Gen6 but having them on a big screen is more exciting.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

how about a machamp with fissure and no guard
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

how about a machamp with fissure and no guard
Wonder how they are going to handle Pokemon from Gen 1 games. The game would be too free and battle spot would be centered around trying to take out Pokemon like no guard Machamp. Dugtrio would be a good answer since it also has fissure.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Got back onto playing an old MMORPG called Maplestory. I played this game from 2007-2011. And just now came back. It's so different :S

Post by Avatar_Crim »

zaseo wrote:Wonder how they are going to handle Pokemon from Gen 1 games. The game would be too free and battle spot would be centered around trying to take out Pokemon like no guard Machamp. Dugtrio would be a good answer since it also has fissure.
no clue.

In other news, found out ill be head judge for this years pokemon league cup in WI.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Merry Christmas!! Enjoy the holiday season :)
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

I platinum FFXV at the end of 2016. I give it a 7.8/10. The latter half of the game isn't great. You can tell a lot of stuff has been cut.

I'll be anxiously waiting for Persona 5 in 2017. Might as well clear Bloodborne dlc finally instead of procrastinating like before.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I like the Sun and Moon meta. With Z Crystals, everything has nukes. Z status moves are epic, most notable is Porygon Z with Z Conversion.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

That Nier Automata demo is soooo good

Post by Avatar_Crim »

pokemon sun and moon prerelease for tcg is today foe me. hoping for some good stuff.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

I read an interesting article the other day where they talk about the next console generation coming soon. I'm not gonna get into depth and details too much, but it's interesting to think that we might hear about the PS5 as soon as 2018... wow.

It's hard to believe that the PS4 is already halfway (or more) through its lifecycle :?