Random facts about YOU!

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Vallen

Re: Random facts about YOU!

Post by Vallen »

In between finishing up my degree, participating in a few councils, looking for work in my filed, and researching post grad opportunities ... I don't have much free time, so busy.

It's fall in Toronto, leafs are starting to fall and change color - and it's cold at night, can't believe October is almost upon us.

I imported the Japanese CE of Persona 5, if only for the soundtrack. I don't know when I'll get a chance to play it, might just wait for the English release in Feb and sell this Japanese copy of the game since I honestly have no time.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Tokyo Game Show just ended, I was looking through random pictures of the show floor online, and saw this. I know it's not .hack, but doesn't the design look like something straight out of this franchise lol?

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

RF: I really enjoyed watching Ah! My Useless Goddess!, ANIME IS SAVED BECAUSE OF IT PEOPLE!
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

Random Facts...

A few years ago, I became a parent. I adopted a kid. I never thought I could be a parent until the day came where I wanted to share my life with someone.

She's a sporty tomgirl, like I was once upon a time.

And I'm slowly showing her everything .Hack.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

ReiMehari wrote:Random Facts...

A few years ago, I became a parent. I adopted a kid. I never thought I could be a parent until the day came where I wanted to share my life with someone.

You get a lot of respect from me for adopting this child, it's so important for everyone to have a fair chance at life. One of my biggest hopes is to one day have the means necessary to run my very owned sponsored charity that specifically aid children in need. I am working damn hard every single day to make a somebody out of myself, to one day be able to do such a thing. So good on you for this, it deserves nothing but praise and respect!

And it's so cool you're sharing .hack with her!!
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

Vallen wrote:
ReiMehari wrote:Random Facts...

You get a lot of respect from me for adopting this child, it's so important for everyone to have a fair chance at life. One of my biggest hopes is to one day have the means necessary to run my very owned sponsored charity that specifically aid children in need. I am working damn hard every single day to make a somebody out of myself, to one day be able to do such a thing. So good on you for this, it deserves nothing but praise and respect!

And it's so cool you're sharing .hack with her!!

Thank you =)

They grow so fast. She was 11 when She joined our family. Now she's in the terrible fourteens :p

And she is consuming geek stuff as fast as I can provide it. Comin books, cartoons, movies, anime. We went through DBZ so quick!

As for ..hack started her off with SIGN. I made DVDs of the cutscenes for the first games, so we
Can watch that.... Or play it.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Gunvolt 2 is fun.

Can't wait for the Sun and Moon demo. Also like the new VGC ruleset.

Street Fighter V still needs improvements but its finally out of what could be considered Beta phase.

I like the anime version of Naruto and Sasuke's final fight. Much better than Storm 4.

IBO season 2 is hype.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Today is Thanksgiving in Canada!

Next weekend my midterms begin, so I pretty much will have no life these few weeks :(

Fate/Extella got delayed to early 2017 - which means FF XV is my only game for this fall.

And Gundam IBO Season 2 is the only anime I am watching this fall, hopefully it'll be better than S1.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

I thought these forums were dead.

As a random fact, I was looking through my old RPs and cringed so hard. It makes me want to slap my old self, but then again, I guess it's part of growing up.

I am finally eighteen years old, my writing skills are becoming better with each day that passes and my drawings aren't lagging behind!

So, I might come here more often...

My browsing time is being spent on a RolePlaying Forums, so I am quite busy writing all the time. But I'll still come back home!
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Its my birthday today but I''m just celebrating it small although I did order a whole roast pig, gonna get these with my birthday money:
And then I''ll go watch Doctor Strange at the mall.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Been playing Diablo 3 again. shame on me. But, in other news, I finished eyeshield 21. Good anime, and ending, but i hate how it ends just before where the manga does without completing the story.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

I marathoned all of the second season of Better Call Saul. Cool show, I kinda like it better than Breaking Bad
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Brought to you by the same studio that made log Horizon season 2, man, this show healed my soul after that edge screw Schwarzesmarken.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Just 16 more days until Alola region! Amourshipping canon!

Opera is a good web browser. Has a useful built in VPN. For some reason the Gundam channel blocks IBO episodes on YouTube so I just use Opera to watch them. Firefox is getting better this days as well.
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

Can't believe Trump won as president. Still in disbelief. This is going to be a long 4 years.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

The election results are hilarious. It didn't matter who "wins" for me. I must say I didn't expect such extreme reactions. When both sides rip each other apart, talk about some good entertainment.

The generation 7 meta is going to be really interesting. A lot of buffs and nerfs to mix things up for Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

zerokoolpsx wrote:Can't believe Trump won as president. Still in disbelief. This is going to be a long 4 years.
He's a better candidate than Hillary. We just avoided a nuclear war, so yeah..

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Vallen wrote:He's a better candidate than Hillary. We just avoided a nuclear war, so yeah..
this pretty much.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

So hyped for FFXV! Can't wait, this week is a killer :(
Also, somehow it leaked in like half the world, so many people already have it..

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Vallen wrote:So hyped for FFXV! Can't wait, this week is a killer :(
Also, somehow it leaked in like half the world, so many people already have it..
bummer, i am not one who can play it already. i am waiting for them to all of a sudden be like, "sorry, we have to delay it again for an unknown period but it will be out before kingdom hearts 3. Promise"