Random facts about YOU!

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Vallen
.hack//legend
.hack//legend

Re: Random facts about YOU!

Postby Vallen » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:40 pm

SSJScygoku wrote:?_? I don't even know the numbers, was it really that bad?

I'm not sure about the numbers, but Nintendo bombed quality control. YouTube Switch Issues, there are a ton of problems with the OS and low quality design.

#BringBackImage

SSJScygoku
.hack//expert
.hack//expert

Postby SSJScygoku » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:11 am

Vallen wrote:I'm not sure about the numbers, but Nintendo bombed quality control. YouTube Switch Issues, there are a ton of problems with the OS and low quality design.

Can't say I've heard much about issues besides a dead pixel, my switch has been working without an issue so I can't complain xD
ImageImage

Vallen
.hack//legend
.hack//legend

Postby Vallen » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Been really enjoying Nier Automata. The whole time I felt nostalgic playing it, couldn't quite put my finger on it, but now I get it. It reminds me of .hack so much! From the music, to the environments, to the weapon design, to the character movement animation, to the hacking! I took a few screenshots while playing, and wow, show these to a .hack fan and they will believe a new game is coming!

(you can totally bs and say that these are the new designs of the forest of pain, mac anu, those GU spiral tower dungeons, and a new Delta Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground) :lol:

#BringBackImage

(Phantom) Thief
.hack//legend
.hack//legend

Postby (Phantom) Thief » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Vallen wrote:Been really enjoying Nier Automata. The whole time I felt nostalgic playing it, couldn't quite put my finger on it, but now I get it. It reminds me of .hack so much! From the music, to the environments, to the weapon design, to the character movement animation, to the hacking! I took a few screenshots while playing, and wow, show these to a .hack fan and they will believe a new game is coming!

(you can totally bs and say that these are the new designs of the forest of pain, mac anu, those GU spiral tower dungeons, and a new Delta Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground) :lol:

I... I can see the light!!!! I've been hearing nothing but positive things about this game. Its time to purchase.

RF: When I was younger I got an e-mail from CyberConnect2 encouraging me to try and join after my studies.

Return to “Off-topic chat”